Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Tonyas Sex Life, Tonya's sex adventures

nordicluv
post Sep 12 2022, 08:35 AM
Post #31

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,733
Bra size (for females only): DD

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Sep 11 2022, 10:33 PM)
So beautiful and sexy as ever. Love my girl.

smilio05.gif love-smiley-077.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
valoish
post Sep 12 2022, 08:37 AM
Post #32

D Cup

Member No.: 21,123

Hope there was some 55th birthday hot sex too!
+Quote Post
Arnut
post Sep 22 2022, 12:59 PM
Post #33

D Cup

Member No.: 43,442

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Sep 9 2022, 06:52 PM)
Come to bed with me?

Let's do it
+Quote Post
nordicluv
post Sep 23 2022, 04:27 PM
Post #34

D Cup

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Sep 9 2022, 06:52 PM)
Come to bed with me?

QUOTE(Arnut @ Sep 22 2022, 12:59 PM)
Let's do it

We should make a date to all meet at Hedo this Feb.
.. would be fun tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Sep 25 2022, 07:35 AM
Post #35

B Cup

Member No.: 44,682
Bra size (for females only): B

I am on vacation in Punta Cana, we swapped last night with two fireman from Kansas City we met at
the pool, I just came out and ask them if they swapped, she said no we dont, he looked at her and said we've wanted to right babe, she said you always bring it up, she didnt seem all that into it, we decided to go to dinner with them and after a few drinks she was into coming to our room. It had been a month since I had strange co^ck so I was ready and willing. I had never fucked a fireman so that was hot in itself, he was in his late 40s , big strong guy, tattoos, and a really thick co^ck. Maybe 7 inches, thicker than my husband and my vibrator so after a little foreplay, his wife grabbed his co^ck and wanted to put him inside me as she called it my tiny teen pussy, i could not take him so she grabs my vibrator and works my cunt. While my husband falls inside her melonballs deep idoggy and I am sucking her husband, she works my vibrator rough, forces it in me and started licking my clit, her husband was like damn, she has never done that before, I am not si sure, she knew what she was doing she worked her tongue like ive never experienced and she got me off fast I orgasm grinding on her face and my pussy is drenched now, she orgasms on my husband's co^ck when I orgasm and she tells him you can fuck her now, I am starting to think she is more interested in my pussy than co^ck at this point, her husband lays on his back and I sit on his c^ock facing her and my husband doing doggy and my pussy slides over his thick meat and hec preads me open and now it is on, once I cum I can get to climax quickly, I Start riding that thick co^ck, My husband is banging her from behind watching his meat sliding in and out of my wet pussy and she is sliding her hand over his wet co^ck, up and down my cunt. Taking my pussy juice down to my ass and getting it all wet and I explode again. She knows what she is doing, she licks his shaft andsoaked ball's inside me, and is licking my lips wrapped around him and she orgsms again and she sucks his ball^s hard and he says he needs to cum. She pulls him out. Tells my husband to fuck her hard and cum on her ass, I am riding his c^ock with my pussy wanting another orgasm before he cums, right when I am about to get off she pulls him out and strokes his huge load all over my pussy and she yells out with a loud orgasm from my husbands deep c^ock and dives her face in my cunt and eats me out licking up all of his cum and is eating my pussy like she wanted it bad and she is eating me and slides her thumb up my ass and I orgasm hard, she is really really good at this, I didn't know better she was a bi for sure.. The guys now are watching her work my pussy, I mean entire face. Nose, slurping and moaning. Now licking my asshole, pushing her tongue in my ass with her nose in my cunt and I am getting off over and over she has my legs trembling. The guys are working the rabbit in her pussy and she is cumming hard they are ready to go again so we both lay on our backs and our husband's climb on each of us and start fucking side by side. My husband is not as thick but 2 inches longer so he is going deeper and he brings me to orgasm again, it is like fireworks down there. She orgasms and I can tell the fireman wants more of me. I tell him to come here and fuck me, my husband pulls out they switch and they are on their knees pounding us. Having a c^ock contest I think. Her big Melons are flopping, she is reaching over playing with my nipples we are both having orgasms and she pulls my husband out of her pussy and slides him in her ass and says fuck my ass and cum in my ass, the fireman looks at me and I am like sorry but i can't take that thick in my ass, He was too thick without alot of foreplay down there. I said I want you to cum in my pussy, he says I like that better anyway, his wife looks over and says go for it. We are fucking, she is over there masterbating while my husband is fucking her ass and the fireman keeps whispering in my ear how tight my pussy is and he had never been inside a pussy that felt this good and he wanted to cum inside me and I get really turned on with his big thick meat stroking me and him talking to me and i orgasm again just thinking about what he wanted. Me. He wanted to fuck me not his wife, I start yelling out, fuck me baby, give me that big thick c^ock. You want my pussy don't you? Fuck me hard, he pushes my knees over my head and now he is deep. I hear his wife orgasm and my husband tell her here you go and she squeals aa she feels his load squirt deep in her ass and tells her husband, fuck her, fuck her little pussy hard and I orgasm scream out oh yes fuck yes and he groans and drops his load inside me, he is just keeps stroking me slow and he tells me he doesnt want it to end and does not want to stop or pull out , i said keep going baby don't stop, fuck that pussy, and he is rotally turned on and starts kissing me passionately, I mean deep tongue passionate desire as he slow strokes me, he is making love to me now, i am lost in the moment and the passion is so hot i have the longest drawn out orgasm with the greatest build up frim him kissing me making love and i explode all over him and he keeps going then faster i scream with one last orgasm and then he says fuck. I think I am going to cum again and he moans and pounds and thrust deep and he cums again. It has been a while since a guy could do that, usually young guys but not a guy late 40s, my husband said she was watching especially when he started kissing me. She did not like that to much But it was in the heat of the moment and she was cool with it. When he finished, shecwas like cum twice did you? a little shade. Cool couple,. Anyway my husband likes to cum in me after another guy so when we went to bed after they left I am exhausted but he wanted to cum in my pussy so he did, not sure why he likes that but he says I am so tight that after getting fucked and cum loads in my I feel different and he says he likes to be my man and give me the final load. I talked to her as they were leaving and i ask her about her pussy skills and she said she never has told her husband but she had girlfriends in college and she hasn't ate a woman in 20 years and she didn't know how much she missed tasting pussy. I told her shecis very very good at it and anytime .
T
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Sep 25 2022, 10:10 AM
Post #36

B Cup

Flash

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Sep 25 2022, 10:13 AM
Post #37

B Cup

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Sep 25 2022, 10:10 AM)
Flash

After sex

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Bigtittyfan
post Sep 25 2022, 11:36 PM
Post #38

E Cup+

Member No.: 42,775

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Sep 25 2022, 08:13 AM)
After sex

All I can say is damn Hot-T
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Sep 29 2022, 01:10 PM
Post #39

B Cup

I am on vacation in Dominican, and fucking our butler. I have never had a C^ock this big fuck me, here is a pic of me before the BBC and after pic. My husband said he is stretching me out, at first i thought he was just being an asshole but he took these two pics, one before one after 4 times with our butler., Will this go back to normal? And girls this is what is making me gape, I am going to enjoy this all week, not stopping, I can get it back tight I think..T

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Sep 29 2022, 01:14 PM
Post #40

B Cup

He cannot resist a blue eyed blonde.
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Sep 29 2022, 01:20 PM
Post #41

B Cup

I will post the stories soon
+Quote Post
Looking4u2do2
post Sep 29 2022, 04:19 PM
Post #42

Unregistered

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Sep 29 2022, 01:20 PM)
I will post the stories soon

Pussies in general go back to their normal size but if u were to fuck a dick that size a lot then yes u will stretch out some and the hubby will be able to tell..
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Sep 29 2022, 07:28 PM
Post #43

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

QUOTE(Looking4u2do2 @ Sep 29 2022, 04:19 PM)
Pussies in general go back to their normal size but if u were to fuck a dick that size a lot then yes u will stretch out some and the hubby will be able to tell..

They do, vaginal wall elasticity will revert back to its original size after a thick meat has been pounding it for a few hours. Don't expect it to shrink back immediately, it slowly reshapes, so any dude coming inside the vagina AFTER a thicker meat has opened the tunnel of love, the dude is going to notice things are as tight as before. The day or days afterward. All women have different levels of vaginal elasticity.
I'd say, stay hydrated too, to help the vagina stay 'springy', as it helps the skin too.

+Quote Post
Looking4u2do2
post Sep 30 2022, 07:50 AM
Post #44

Unregistered

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Sep 29 2022, 07:28 PM)
They do, vaginal wall elasticity will revert back to its original size after a thick meat has been pounding it for a few hours. Don't expect it to shrink back immediately, it slowly reshapes, so any dude coming inside the vagina AFTER a thicker meat has opened the tunnel of love, the dude is going to notice things are as tight as before. The day or days afterward. All women have different levels of vaginal elasticity.
I'd say, stay hydrated too, to help the vagina stay 'springy', as it helps the skin too.

Absolutely true
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Sep 30 2022, 03:23 PM
Post #45

B Cup

You are exactly right. I had the big c^ock at 10 pm and the next morning at 7 my husband wanted some from his slut wife. That is when he said I was gaping and wasn't tight for him. Last night he said I was back to normal and it is.
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Oct 1 2022, 11:46 AM
Post #46

B Cup

Back to normal.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Looking4u2do2
post Oct 2 2022, 09:49 AM
Post #47

Unregistered

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Oct 1 2022, 11:46 AM)
Back to normal.

See.good as new plus u got to have a massive melonpoker too
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Oct 24 2022, 08:33 AM
Post #48

B Cup

So my husband wants me to lay off the big thick c$ocks for obvious reasons above. I think when you are getting normal sized c$ocks and you see these massive pieces of meat and you think I want to experience that inside me. I want to see how much of it I can take if at all, I want to know how that feels, which is exactly what I wanted. Honestly though after having a massive c$ock I prefer smaller guys. I honestly have found i orgasm easier and have multiples with normal sized c$ocks or small c$ocks. Sometimes the smaller guys rock my world much faster and more often. As much as I love taking that big Dominican piece of meat, I had to rub my clit myself to get off. I have a big dildo my husband likes to shove up inside me sometimes to see if I can take it. It doesn't do anything for me. Just fills me up. And that is how this guy felt. It was awesome to take it. Well half of it. Which if I was a guy I would want to be able to go melonballs deep and give all of it to a girl and I get really turned on when your big melonballs are pounding me. Oh well. Just wanted to say bigger isnt always better and I just want a guy to hit my g-spot and we will have an amazing time. Who wants to try to find my g-spot?
+Quote Post
Bigtittyfan
post Oct 24 2022, 09:13 AM
Post #49

E Cup+

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Oct 24 2022, 06:33 AM)
So my husband wants me to lay off the big thick c$ocks for obvious reasons above. I think when you are getting normal sized c$ocks and you see these massive pieces of meat and you think I want to experience that inside me. I want to see how much of it I can take if at all, I want to know how that feels, which is exactly what I wanted. Honestly though after having a massive c$ock I prefer smaller guys. I honestly have found i orgasm easier and have multiples with normal sized c$ocks or small c$ocks. Sometimes the smaller guys rock my world much faster and more often. As much as I love taking that big Dominican piece of meat, I had to rub my clit myself to get off. I have a big dildo my husband likes to shove up inside me sometimes to see if I can take it. It doesn't do anything for me. Just fills me up. And that is how this guy felt. It was awesome to take it. Well half of it. Which if I was a guy I would want to be able to go melonballs deep and give all of it to a girl and I get really turned on when your big melonballs are pounding me. Oh well. Just wanted to say bigger isnt always better and I just want a guy to hit my g-spot and we will have an amazing time. Who wants to try to find my g-spot?

I’m in 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Oct 26 2022, 06:36 PM
Post #50

Double D's

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Oct 24 2022, 08:33 AM)
Who wants to try to find my g-spot?

I'm always "IN" for Tanya sex.
It wouldn't be a matter of not only finding it, but exploring it. For most women, not all, I have found there is more than just the g-spot that makes mind blowing orgasms, there are other 'spots' inside that make those wow!!! OOooooo! feelings of deep pleasure. The clit is so full of happy nerve spots, and not just the G alone. I explore, I want to discover those right combinations of mind blowing touch, including ones where a girl where say, "nobody has ever did that to me before!" There's so much pleasure to be discovered, and with your body, I'm ready to open new doors to pleasure
+Quote Post
Drengr
post Nov 25 2022, 10:51 AM
Post #51

B Cup

Member No.: 45,150

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Sep 25 2022, 10:13 AM)
After sex

Beautiful and sexy as always
+Quote Post
Arnut
post Dec 7 2022, 02:00 PM
Post #52

D Cup

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Oct 1 2022, 11:46 AM)
Back to normal.

I've had the pleasure to hear several of Tanya's sex Adventures and I told her a long time ago she need to write sex novels just about her life... you go girl... with your sexy ass ,, please write more
+Quote Post
nordicluv
post Dec 7 2022, 08:07 PM
Post #53

D Cup

QUOTE(Arnut @ Dec 7 2022, 02:00 PM)
I've had the pleasure to hear  several of Tanya's sex Adventures and I told her a long time ago she need to write sex novels just about her life... you go girl... with your sexy ass ,, please write more

Yes, we need to hear more about your exciting sex adventures Tonya, this site is dead without you girl 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Dec 19 2022, 08:39 PM
Post #54

B Cup

So we had a new washing machine delivered this morning. My husband is home so he tells me he wants me to tease the delivery guys and just wear my robe when they deliver. He wanted to watch me. The guys get to the house and they are in their 20s I am sure. These guys are always in a hurry. They have a truck load of deliveries. So I answer the door in my robe it is tied and i take one if the guys to the utility room, the other guy is in the truck unpackin,g we are walking by my huband in the kitchen where he can watch into the utility room, as I walk by my husband he motions to untie my robe so I do. As I turn to tell him in here my robe accidently opens up completely in his full view, after a delay I pull it closed and act all embarresed as I try to cover up but there just seems to be something exposed. I cover my pussy then a boob slips out, quite the struggle, my husband is enjoying watching the guy trying not be obvious to get a good look. The kid asked me if I had a bucket to drian the hoses, I grab one and when I hand it to him I just let the entire robe open. Like the pic, and he just stands there looking st me and over my shoulder to see where my husband is. I told him it is ok you can look, he says wow, I ask if he wanted to touch me and he says your husband is right in the other room, I let him touch my Melons, and made him suck in it for a minute, my husband says hey what is going on, just to mess with the kid, he says almost have it sir and throws it on dolly and heads out the door, I still have my robe wide open as I walk by my husband to the hold the door for both guys to bring in the washer and his partner was smiling when they brought it in and I just left my robe open now and they install the washer, the other kid takes out his phone and
Says can I take a pic, the other guys are not going to believe this, so I yell at my husband to come in, and they both freak, but I have him take a pic of me and the two guys on their phone. I ask the other guy of he wants to touch me too and he does with my husban standing there, tells me my skin is like silk and I ask if he wants to suck my nipple too, he says he'll yea and suckles Me for a minute and then my husband comes in and says alright boys time to go. Thanks for getting her turned on. They leave. My husband bends me over the counter calling me a dirty little slut, smacking my ass and fucking me hard, bad girl, dirty slut asking if i wanted to fuck them, it is really great erotic sex both of us so turned on. It doesn't take long and he puts me on my knees and ask if I wanted them to cum on me. I said no baby, you know if you weren't here they would have cum inside me one in my ass and one in my pussy because I would let them dp me. That is what I wanted. I grab his c%ock and suck him. He grabs the back of my head And says you dirty little slut and slides his meat down my throat and I feel a big load squirting down my throat gagging me as he exploded, it was so hot. I swallowed all of it Honestly just between us girls, I would have rather had the rwo boys play with me.

T

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
nordicluv
post Dec 19 2022, 09:22 PM
Post #55

D Cup

Wow! 2thumbs.gif can I cum over to play rolleyes.gif
.. do you guys have any need for a delivery girl wub.gif
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Dec 20 2022, 12:11 AM
Post #56

Double D's

The turning-on would just keep going!
22.gif
+Quote Post
Arnut
post Dec 20 2022, 06:31 AM
Post #57

D Cup

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Dec 19 2022, 08:39 PM)
So we had a new washing machine delivered this morning. My husband is home so he tells me he wants me to tease the delivery guys and just wear my robe when they deliver. He wanted to watch me. The guys get to the house and they are in their 20s I am sure. These guys are always in a hurry. They have a truck load of deliveries. So I answer the door in my robe it is tied and i take one if the guys to the utility room, the other guy is in the truck unpackin,g we are walking by my huband in the kitchen where he can watch into the utility room, as I walk by my husband he motions to untie my robe so I do. As I turn to tell him in here my robe accidently opens up completely in his full view, after a delay I pull it closed and act all embarresed as I try to cover up but there just seems to be something exposed. I cover my pussy then a boob slips out, quite the struggle, my husband is enjoying watching the guy trying not be obvious to get a good look. The kid asked me if I had a bucket to drian the hoses, I grab one and when I hand it to him I just let the entire robe open. Like the pic,  and he just stands there looking st me and over my shoulder to see where my husband is. I told him it is ok you can look, he says wow, I ask if he wanted to touch me and he says your husband is right in the other room, I let him touch my Melons, and made him suck in it for a minute, my husband says hey what is going on, just to mess with the kid, he says almost have it sir and throws it on  dolly and heads out the door, I still have my robe wide open as I walk by my husband to the hold the door for both guys to bring in the washer and his partner was smiling when they brought it in and I just left my robe open now and they install the washer, the other kid takes out his phone and
Says can I take a pic, the other guys are not going to believe this, so I yell at my husband to come in, and they both freak, but I have him take a pic of me and the two guys on their phone. I ask the other guy of he wants to touch me too and he does with my husban standing there, tells me my skin is like silk and I ask if he wants to suck my nipple too, he says he'll yea and suckles Me for a minute and then my husband comes in and says alright boys time to go. Thanks for getting her turned on. They leave. My husband bends me over the counter calling me a dirty little slut, smacking my ass and fucking me hard, bad girl, dirty slut asking if i wanted to fuck them, it is really great erotic sex both of us so turned on. It doesn't take long and he puts me on my knees and ask if I wanted them to cum on me. I said no baby, you know if you weren't here they would have cum inside me one in my ass and one in my pussy because I would let them dp me. That is what I wanted. I grab his c%ock and suck him. He grabs the back of my head And says you dirty little slut and slides his meat down my throat and I feel a big load squirting down my throat gagging me as he exploded, it was so hot. I swallowed all of it  Honestly just between us girls, I would have rather had the rwo boys play with me.

T

That s amazing Mrs. T
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Dec 20 2022, 11:22 AM
Post #58

B Cup

QUOTE(nordicluv @ Dec 19 2022, 09:22 PM)
Wow! 2thumbs.gif can I cum over to play rolleyes.gif
.. do you guys have any need for a delivery girl wub.gif

Absolutely, would love for my girlfriend to stop by anytime.
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Dec 20 2022, 03:25 PM
Post #59

B Cup

I've been talking about my relationship with my nephew with some guys and will just put the story here. He is now 32 married with 3 kids, mu sisters son. I have always been his favorite. Our family are huggers and kissers. Anyway growing up he would always hug me and a peck on the lips. I think around 12 he stopped the kissing in the lips but always a good hug. I started to notice in his late teens when he hugged me I would feel his hard on pressing against me every time he hugged me, I didn't think much of it. The rest of this story is taboo and some will judge but it is what it is. I live in Florida they live up North. My nephew his senior year of high school asked if he could bring a buddy down for spring break, this was like 14 years ago. I was 41. They both had just turned 18. My husbandctravels during the week for work. So I took the week off and I spent the week with these two boys. They thought they were something walking down the beach with me, I look pretty good in a bikini. Anyway it started out pretty innocent the first day then we went back and got in our pool, the boys decided they wanted to try to dunk me in the pool messing around, long story short they were getting pretty handsy, grabbing boob and ass as they tried to dunk me so I am grabbing whatever I could to fight back and grabbing their junk, the next thing I know my top is untied and off, oh well being topless is kinda my thing anyway and now they are pulling off my bottoms under water. I stop them and say if my bottoms come off your bottoms come off, I thought that would shut it down but their trunks go flying out of the pool. So I let them pull my bottoms off and they are diving down taking a look and we are all just skinny dipping and there are two rock hard c$ocks in the pool. We are just touching. Under the water I grab onto both hard c$ocks and just stroke them as I let them touch me. My breast, my ass and my pussy. They are just exploring a woman for the first time and it was just innocent nudity and touching but then it was was time to get out of the pool.......
+Quote Post
Bigtittyfan
post Dec 20 2022, 03:38 PM
Post #60

E Cup+

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Dec 20 2022, 01:25 PM)
I've been talking about my relationship with my nephew with some guys and will just put the story here. He is now 32 married with 3 kids, mu sisters son. I have always been his favorite. Our family are huggers and kissers. Anyway growing up he would always hug me and a peck on the lips. I think around 12 he stopped the kissing in the lips but always a good hug. I started to notice in his late teens when he hugged me I would feel his hard on pressing against me every time he hugged me, I didn't think much of it. The rest of this story is taboo and some will judge but it is what it is. I live in Florida they live up North. My nephew his senior year of high school asked if he could bring a buddy down for spring break, this was like 14 years ago. I was 41. They both had just turned 18. My husbandctravels during the week for work. So I took the week off and I spent the week with these two boys. They thought they were something walking down the beach with me, I look pretty good in a bikini. Anyway it started out pretty innocent the first day then we went back and got in our pool, the boys decided they wanted to try to dunk me in the pool messing around, long story short they were getting pretty handsy, grabbing boob and ass as they tried to dunk me so I am grabbing whatever I could to fight back and grabbing their junk, the next thing I know my top is untied and off, oh well being topless is kinda my thing anyway and now they are pulling off my bottoms under water. I stop them and say if my bottoms come off your bottoms come off, I thought that would shut it down but their trunks go flying out of the pool. So I let them pull my bottoms off and they are diving down taking a look and we are all just skinny dipping and there are two rock hard c$ocks in the pool. We are just touching. Under the water I grab onto both hard c$ocks and just stroke them as I let them touch me. My breast, my ass and my pussy. They are just exploring a woman for the first time and it was just innocent nudity and touching but then it was was time to get out of the pool.......

And then Hot-T popc1.gif
+Quote Post

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:02 AM