Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> So Now I Am Supposed To Consider

diane26
post May 10 2006, 03:52 PM
Post #1

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,556

dry.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 10 2006, 03:54 PM
Post #2

(o)v(o)

Member No.: 15,153

No, but Colorado rocks! grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 10 2006, 04:00 PM
Post #3

Double D's

QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 10 2006, 12:54 PM)
No, but Colorado rocks! grinning-smiley-003.gif

Yeah I never been to CO but I have been looking very forward to the move there I just don't know about living way out on the island and stuff:|
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post May 10 2006, 04:03 PM
Post #4

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

I spent a week on Ouahu and 4 days on the big island for work...it's expensive there but this was back in 98/99

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
Blond Bombshell
post May 10 2006, 04:06 PM
Post #5

C Cup

Member No.: 15,211

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 10 2006, 04:00 PM)
Yeah I never been to CO but I have been looking very forward to the move there I just don't know about living way out on  the island and stuff:|

I lived in CO almost all of my life . It is one of the most beautiful places you can live .I love that it has 4 seasons & the sun almost always shines,even if it is cold it is pretty. The thing I miss the least is scrapping the snow off my car.The people are very nice.
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 10 2006, 04:12 PM
Post #6

(o)v(o)

Member No.: 15,153

Yep, I've heard that HI is VERY spendy......

Isn't the weather nice in Florida nice Blond? popc1.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
natalie
post May 10 2006, 04:17 PM
Post #7

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 10 2006, 03:52 PM)
moving to HI instead of CO. Nothing for sure just supposed to consider if I am open to it. ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif

I heard the People are mean in HI and they have HUGE ass roaches. But it might be the differeance in 40 thousand a month the husband can make if he moves there instead to partner up with his bud who he is there with now.
ANyone got any personal exp there??

For the longest time I couldn't figure out what the hell HI was until I remembered it was your retarded way of saying Hawaii. laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
Blond Bombshell
post May 10 2006, 04:18 PM
Post #8

C Cup

Member No.: 15,211

QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 10 2006, 04:12 PM)
Yep, I've heard that HI is VERY spendy......
Isn't the weather nice in Florida nice Blond? popc1.gif

The weather from late Oct to mid may is nice , but if you dont have a pool it is just to hot to be out in the daylight hours. So a pool or the BEACH is a must 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 10 2006, 04:26 PM
Post #9

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 10 2006, 03:52 PM)
moving to HI instead of CO. Nothing for sure just supposed to consider if I am open to it. ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif

I heard the People are mean in HI and they have HUGE ass roaches. But it might be the differeance in 40 thousand a month the husband can make if he moves there instead to partner up with his bud who he is there with now.
ANyone got any personal exp there??

Make sure you have jobs lines up before you commit to moving. Hawaiians are not very trusting of mainlanders and are not willing to offer good long-term jobs at good pay. Also, cost of living is higher there. So your pay should be considerably higher to maintain lifestyle... plus, you'll be in HI, so you'll want to up that lifestyle as much as possible. wink.gif

Colorado is awesome too, though

Now, please note, I've never been to either place, but I know people who have. My aunt moved to HI for quite a few years and it took her a very long time to find a job. Same thing with a friend of mine. You're kind of considered an outcast and probably will be for a very long time.

ANyway.. I think both places would be awesome. I talk more about HI because I know more of the bad things about it. I'm sure the good could outweight the bad very easily, though.

But, like I said. I've never been to either state. I'm usually the dumb schmuck who gets to look at others' vacation pictures.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 10 2006, 04:44 PM
Post #10

Double D's

QUOTE(natalie @ May 10 2006, 01:17 PM)
For the longest time I couldn't figure out what the hell HI was until I remembered it was your retarded way of saying Hawaii. laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

Actually HW was my retarded way HI is the State Abbreviation, well I hope or I am in super trouble to move there.

Thanks for the input everyone, the cost to live there wouldn't be a problem at all its everything else. So other than it costing a lot lets hear it like are there roaches the size of Cats and stuff???

It would only be for a few years no matter what and than CO but I dunno it is just a thought for now to see if I would even be up for it.
+Quote Post
my_secret
post May 10 2006, 04:47 PM
Post #11

B Cup

Member No.: 4,865

I suggest you check out some income calculators to see just how much more you'd have to make in HI just to even out. Yeah, there's roaches, but there's also geckos that freak some people out.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 10 2006, 04:56 PM
Post #12

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 10 2006, 04:44 PM)
Actually HW was my retarded way HI is the State Abbreviation, well I hope or I am in super trouble to move there.
Thanks for the input everyone, the cost to live there wouldn't be a problem at all its everything else. So other than it costing a lot lets hear it like are there roaches the size of Cats and stuff???
It would only be for a few years no matter what and than CO but I dunno it is just a thought for now to see if I would even be up for it.

I would say the bikini clad women that I would demand you post lots of pictures of would far outweigh the cockroaches.

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 10 2006, 05:00 PM
Post #13

Double D's

QUOTE(my_secret @ May 10 2006, 01:47 PM)
I suggest you check out some income calculators to see just how much more you'd have to make in HI just to even out.  Yeah, there's roaches, but there's also geckos that freak some people out.

That was my other worry I heard about the lizards we had those in FLorida and the Roaches too.

My husband is in HI now and calculated all that if he moved there the potential income on the low end would be 50 thousand a month. so the money isnt the problem I dunno what about tsunami's and being stuck on the island and not being able to hop in my car and drive to cali to see my folks stuff like that.
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 10 2006, 05:05 PM
Post #14

Double D's

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 10 2006, 01:56 PM)
I would say the bikini clad women that I would demand you post lots of pictures of would far outweigh the cockroaches.

HAHAHA tongue.gif

As far as the job me being a nurse wont be hard especially since military hospitals are switching to civilain staff and we would be where pearl harbor is.

The husband would partner in with his buddy who is native HI. So not a issue there but I heard in schools they are not very nice to the Mainlanders
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 10 2006, 05:17 PM
Post #15

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 10 2006, 05:00 PM)
That was my other worry I heard about the lizards we had those in FLorida and the Roaches too.
My husband is in HI now and calculated all that if he moved there the potential income on the low end would be 50 thousand a month. so the money isnt the problem I dunno what about tsunami's and being stuck on the island and not being able to hop in my car and drive to cali to see my folks stuff like that.

50 thousand a month??? That would be nice. I'm assuming you meant year, though, of course.

I say get one of those amphibious tanks then you can just drive through the ocean.

--------------------
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 10 2006, 05:24 PM
Post #16

Double D's

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 10 2006, 02:17 PM)
50 thousand a month???  That would be nice.  I'm assuming you meant year, though, of course.

I say get one of those amphibious tanks then you can just drive through the ocean.

No a month, I told him it sounds to good to be true, but they keep punching the numbers and keep coming to that for his part, but the husband does not like HI and would not want to live there UNLESS he is making enough money to be worth it so he wouldnt move there unless the contracts were signed,

But I do know the business and in WA in the summer months when little rain he makes 10 g's a month just him no employees, well in HI they would run a shop and have 16 employees well if you don't know the business its harsd to explain but still 50 sounds a little to much but that is what they got on 25 cars a day which is the low end the high end was over 100 g's a month.

He is gonna research it more why he is there.
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post May 10 2006, 05:36 PM
Post #17

B Cup

Member No.: 13,864

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 10 2006, 05:24 PM)
No a month, I told him it sounds to good to be true, but they keep punching the numbers and keep coming to that for his part, but the husband does not like HI and would not want to live there UNLESS he is making enough money to be worth it so he wouldnt move there unless the contracts were signed,

But I do know the business and in WA in the summer months when little rain he makes 10 g's a month just him no employees, well in HI they would run a shop and have 16 employees well if you don't know the business its harsd to explain but still 50 sounds a little to much but that is what they got on 25 cars a day which is the low end the high end was over 100 g's a month.

I've been on Oahu, Maui, and the big island. I can't say this enough:

1. It's jaw-droppingly beautiful there. ALMOST everyone who goes there does not want to come back.

2. It is EXTREMELY expensive to live there (usually the second highest CPI in the USA). I don't care HOW much your husband will make. Housing prices are crazy (because it's a tourist spot and real-estate speculation has driven up prices more than in the states), food prices are crazy, and the income you will be making is speculative, not guaranteed.

3. Would you be grossing $50K a month in sales or netting $50K a month in revenue? That is a huge distinction. Even if it's net income, Hawaii is a pretty liberal state. There will be higher costs to your husband and his partner for property insurance, unemployment insurance and health insurance (assuming you are offering it) for employees. In a sea climate any equipment will age faster and have to be amortized faster.

4. People tend to get island fever. The big island is the only big island, and it takes about 90 minutes to drive from one side to the other on a winding highway. After a while, living on a small space like that could get old.
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 10 2006, 05:44 PM
Post #18

Double D's

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ May 10 2006, 02:36 PM)
I've been on Oahu, Maui, and the big island.  I can't say this enough:

1. It's jaw-droppingly beautiful there.  ALMOST everyone who goes there does not want to come back.

2. It is EXTREMELY expensive to live there (usually the second highest CPI in the USA).  I don't care HOW much your husband will make.  Housing prices are crazy (because it's a tourist spot and real-estate speculation has driven up prices more than in the states), food prices are crazy, and the income you will be making is speculative, not guaranteed.

3. Would you be grossing $50K a month in sales or netting $50K a month in revenue?  That is a huge distinction.  Even if it's net income, Hawaii is a pretty liberal state.  There will be higher costs to your husband and his partner for property insurance, unemployment insurance and health insurance (assuming you are offering it) for employees.  In a sea climate any equipment will age faster and have to be amortized faster.

4. People tend to get island fever.  The big island is the only big island, and it takes about 90 minutes to drive from one side to the other on a winding highway.  After a while, living on a small space like that could get old.

He doesnt sell anything Issac coz.gif But that would be 50g's after all costs that would be what he gets to keep I think doesnt include taxes though but that is after paying everyone else and stuff. His buddy already lives there and runs a shop so they have info there already on all that stuff.

And most likely we would rent not buy cause for a house the size we have now is about a million dollars from what I could look up on that island. We would be living on Oahu in pearl cisy if it were to happen and if we did it since the husband does not like it there and does not want to live there it would only be for a few yearsBasically to build a huge saving and own eveyrthing outright and have enough to buy a house outright in CO when we move and anything else we have.

So on and so forth.

They are still crunching and recrunching numbers double checking things and looking into contracts and all that.
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post May 10 2006, 05:53 PM
Post #19

B Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 10 2006, 05:44 PM)
He doesnt sell anything Issac coz.gif But that would be 50g's after all costs that would be what he gets to keep I think doesnt include taxes though but that is after paying everyone else and stuff. His buddy already lives there and runs a shop so they have info there already on all that stuff.

And most likely we would rent not buy cause for a house the size we have now is about a million dollars from what I could look up on that island. We would be living on Oahu in pearl cisy if it were to happen and if we did it since the husband does not like it there and does not want to live there it would only be for a few yearsBasically to build a huge saving and own eveyrthing outright and have enough to buy a house outright in CO when we move and anything else we have.

So on and so forth.

They are still crunching and recrunching numbers double checking things and looking into contracts and all that.

He doesn't sell anything? Do you mean he doesn't sell a product, like equipment? Does he sell a service that involves equipment? That's one of the things I mean.

Also, to make a 10% before-tax profit for just himself (and assuming the same for his partner) that gets him $50K a month, he would have to be doing $1,000,000 a month in sales. $12 million annually. Those are the kinds of numbers he is talking about? And the $50K a month is after paying employees, health/unemployment insurance, taxes, COGS? If the profit is higher, what is his profit on these services?
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 10 2006, 05:53 PM
Post #20

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 10 2006, 05:24 PM)

you said 25 cars a day. What are they doing to cars. is he a mechanic? or does he install some type of special product. does he paint??

--------------------
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 10 2006, 06:36 PM
Post #21

Double D's

Yes Issac I know his buddy already does one part of the shop he does dents, no they sell nothing.

They fix dents and my husband would manage fixing paint repairs and chips that is what he does now.

Alone with no employes just himself he made 99 thousand for the year 89 after deductions and that was with no employees here they would have 16 for paint alone.

The guy who does dents is averaging 100 cars a day with all the employees and stuff and all the cars with the dents have paint repairs as well, the car rental places on the specific island are willing to go into a contract with the dent guy to do the whole shabang. He would need Ian though to do the Paint side and run all that.

I am not much into the know how on all that, this is why I don't work in our business I would be a good PR person so Ian tries explaining it to me as simply as he can but with his buddy they been crunching the numbers and stuff for 2 days now.

When we move to CO he was moving into RV's cause the potential there is about 20 g's a month. and the cost out each month is about 700 a month. right now he can pull in 10 g's on a nice weather month and dish out 500 in supplies and since here he has no employees that is all he is spending. We pay about 400 a month for health insurance.
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 10 2006, 06:37 PM
Post #22

Double D's

Trust me I am no sitting here talking out of my ass trying to make shit up for attention or anything, I was seriously wanting to know about living in HI and stuff take away the money part cause that wouldn't be the issues, I would love to visit but I am very on edge about living there but he just called me again and he said it would be 2 possibly 3 years max.
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post May 10 2006, 06:46 PM
Post #23

B Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 10 2006, 06:37 PM)
Trust me I am no sitting here talking out of my ass trying to make shit up for attention or anything, I was seriously wanting to know about living in HI and stuff take away the money part cause that wouldn't be the issues, I would love to visit but I am very on edge about living there but he just called me again and he said it would be 2 possibly 3 years max.

I don't think anyone is accusing you of making anything up. Just from my experience in business, though, the numbers don't sound quite right. I have had friends in that specific business and those are some optimistic-sounding numbers (other costs are rental of facilities, equipment, consumables/paints/solvents). I think we are concerned that you might ship on over there and be left in a situation where your kind of stuck.

Why did your husband decide to go out of state to do this if he was doing such good numbers already in WA? I think Hawaii would (kind of) cancel out the increased revenue with increase profits. You cannot believe what having employees will do to your bottom line (and I don't mean in a positive way). Hawaii has a lot of costs imposed for people who employ other people.

Leaving all the business stuff aside, I cannot possibly think about how living in Hawaii could be a bad thing. Your sons would looooooooooooooooooooooove it.....
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 10 2006, 06:55 PM
Post #24

Double D's

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ May 10 2006, 03:46 PM)
I don't think anyone is accusing you of making anything up.  Just from my experience in business, though, the numbers don't sound quite right.  I have had friends in that specific business and those are some optimistic-sounding numbers (other costs are rental of facilities, equipment, consumables/paints/solvents).  I think we are concerned that you might ship on over there and be left in a situation where your kind of stuck.

Why did your husband decide to go out of state to do this if he was doing such good numbers already in WA?  I think Hawaii would (kind of) cancel out the increased revenue with increase profits.  You cannot believe what having employees will do to your bottom line (and I don't mean in a positive way).  Hawaii has a lot of costs imposed for people who employ other people.

Leaving all the business stuff aside, I cannot possibly think about how living in Hawaii could be a bad thing.  Your sons would looooooooooooooooooooooove it.....

Issac I didnt think anyone was accusing me I just didnt want to sound like one of those people we have talked about before ya know.

He hates the weather here he has had a shop before but he never persued retail work all lot work so he cant work in the rain and with WA we get a lot of that, in the winter months he will drop down to like 5,6 a month.

There wont be any suprises for him for working in HI cause his buddy he is partnering up with has lived there his whole life and has run a shop with employees for 17 years now there so he knows about all that.

I know the numbers are high it is shocking what these guys make especially PDR shit PDR can earn you well over 100 grand a year easy and you barely have any outgoing costs you just got to be good at it and keep your dealers or Retail you advertise a lot if that is the route you take. Ians buddy does PDR Ian split a shop with him for a year and his buddy almost topped 200 for the year.

Anyway this field of work is what he does and is around and why we go to Floriday yearly for the conventions, its rare to make it like this and it was one thing I was always pround of him for. Making that much money when he dropped out of school in the 10th grade yet was making 70 a year when he first started at age 23/24 it is sort of sickening if you ask me cause I am busting my ass to go to school and stuff to make half that dry.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post May 10 2006, 08:19 PM
Post #25

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

Diane,
Take it from someone who was raised on an island in the south seas, lived in California during teenage and young adult years, and made many jaunts to Colorado for sking. Island life is the BEST! HI is absolutely stunning in it's beauty, and all the stories about the locals are WAY over-blown. Once you live there, you become part of the "family". There is absolutely NO contest. Anywhere on Co. is a cold wasteland (eventhough I know there is obvious beauty in the mountain landscapes) compared to the sunshine and tropical beauty of the islands. GO to Hi! Don't fret. You'll love it and wonder how you ever could have even considered anywhere else once you're there.
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 10 2006, 08:28 PM
Post #26

Double D's

QUOTE(Lynette @ May 10 2006, 05:19 PM)
Diane,
     Take it from someone who was raised on an island in the south seas, lived in California during teenage and young adult years, and made many jaunts to Colorado for sking. Island life is the BEST! HI is absolutely stunning in it's beauty, and all the stories about the locals are WAY over-blown. Once you live there, you become part of the "family". There is absolutely NO contest. Anywhere on Co. is a cold wasteland (eventhough I know there is obvious beauty in the mountain landscapes) compared to the sunshine and tropical beauty of the islands. GO to Hi! Don't fret. You'll love it and wonder how you ever could have even considered anywhere else once you're there.

Thanks Lynette it wouldnt be forever at least that would not be the plan for now we are thinking 2/3 years husband is there right now he comes back Sat. but it seems like he is weighing on it more and more but leaving it up to me.
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 12 2006, 01:40 AM
Post #27

Double D's

Ok well no more worries Ian has decided against it.

He said He would love to do it money wise but he doesn't want to partner with his buddy cause he doesn't like the way he manages and all that and says he can't see working with him as partners cause they are two different management types.

He knows he could get the accounts himself if he were to just do it himself since he is the one with all the paint exp and all that but than he would be screwing over his friend by doing that and he isn't gonna do that. His friend is the one that brought him into his territory and had him train his workers and told him about the offer from the Rental agency's and all that so it would be shiesty to go in and do it himself and take it all behind his back. Which I agree no matter how much money can be made.

So he said we will just stick to our CO plans as usual.

Just thought I would update since I wanted advice.

I am relieved not having it put on me. I would love to visit but I really do not want to live there and be that far away from everyone.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 12 2006, 06:59 AM
Post #28

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 12 2006, 01:40 AM)
Ok well no more worries Ian has decided against it.

He said He would love to do it money wise but he doesn't want to partner with his buddy cause he doesn't like the way he manages and all that and says he can't see working with him as partners cause they are two different management types.

He knows he could get the accounts himself if he were to just do it himself since he is the one with all the paint exp and all that but than he would be screwing over his friend by doing that and he isn't gonna do that. His friend is the one that brought him into his territory and had him train his workers and told him about the offer from the Rental agency's and all that so it would be shiesty to go in and do it himself and take it all behind his back. Which I agree no matter how much money can be made.

So he said we will just stick to our CO plans as usual.

Just thought I would update since I wanted advice.

I am relieved not having it put on me. I would love to visit but I really do not want to live there and be that far away from everyone.

usually when friends partner there ends up being trouble , sombody always get screwed , either over money , there share , or a wife or girl friend , I have a good girl friend that i talk to daily that lives in denver and she loves it , I think you will like it out there .. I have some friends that went into together and opened 3 chyropractic clinics in ohio they were making like big $$$ till one found out the other was skimming to support his gambling habit , If I were starting again I would still be a loner and do it myself and just hire help .. jsut my 2 cents worth gabba.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 12 2006, 12:35 PM
Post #29

Double D's

QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 12 2006, 03:59 AM)
usually  when friends partner there ends up being trouble  , sombody always get screwed ,  either over money  ,  there share  , or a wife  or girl friend  , I have a good girl friend that i talk to daily that  lives in denver and she loves it ,  I think you will like it out there ..   I have some friends that went into together and opened  3  chyropractic clinics in ohio  they were making   like  big $$$   till one found out the other was skimming to support his gambling habit  , If I were starting again I would still be a loner  and do it myself  and just hire help   .. jsut my 2 cents worth  gabba.gif

Yeah the husband said if he could do it himself without screwing his friend out of it than he would do it but not if it means stabbing him in the back,
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 12 2006, 02:42 PM
Post #30

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 12 2006, 12:35 PM)
Yeah the husband said if he could do it himself without screwing his friend out of it than he would do it but not if it means stabbing him in the back,

I was partnered with my brother for a few yrs , and finnally bought him out just cause it was getting to be headache for me ot send him everything to be signed , as he lives in chicago . but I hope whatever you and your hubby decide it works out for the best
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 10:53 AM