Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages  1 2 3 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> So I Go To My Psych Class Today Since Missing Last

diane26
post Apr 11 2006, 11:00 PM
Post #1

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,556

week the class is on Tuesdays and Thursday nights and I find out my teacher is MISSING.

The last time he was seen was on the last day of March.... Since I missed last week I had no idea but apparently there was no class cause he has just dissapered. this is like the third OC teacher to go missing in the past year.

THey just posted it on the News site today.

Here is the link

http://kitsapsun.com/bsun/local/article/0,...4613530,00.html

I am in shock I have never known anyone on a personal level that has gone missing.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Apr 11 2006, 11:05 PM
Post #2

B Cup

Member No.: 13,864

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 11 2006, 11:00 PM)
week the class is on Tuesdays and Thursday nights and I find out my teacher is MISSING.

The last time he was seen was on the last day of March.... Since I missed last week I had no idea but apparently there was no class cause he has just dissapered. this is like the third OC teacher to go missing in the past year.

Here is the link

I am in shock I have never known anyone on a personal level that has gone missing.

I had a professor who died the day before the first class.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 11 2006, 11:07 PM
Post #3

Double D's

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 11 2006, 08:05 PM)
I had a professor who died the day before the first class.

In a way that would be better but I met him and chatted with him and really liked him he was a very funny cool teacher and I was looking forward to his class and now I dunno. I am not sure how to handle this I have all sorts of morbid horrifc thoughts of what has happened going through my head and today like the whole class was going on as if no big deal and I sat there in shock. Maybe I am weird but I would hope if I went missing people would care. confused-smiley-013.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 11 2006, 11:54 PM
Post #4

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 11 2006, 11:00 PM)

Here is the link

It's probably in poor taste to make a joke about a matter like this. but that's what I do.

here goes.

so he's an OC professor, as in obsessive/compulsive??? Maybe he suffers from the condition and just can get to work because he just can't be sure if he tapped the mailbox three times in the proper place and then if he scratched his nose exactly 37 steps after walking around the lamp post 3 times backwards then forwards.

Seriuosly, though. I hope they find the guy, that's pretty freaky that someone you know just goes missing like that. Maybe I can help find him. i'll chekc out the news link and see if I find any clues.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
foxy lady
post Apr 12 2006, 09:20 AM
Post #5

D Cup

Member No.: 14,069

That is awful news, let's hope they find him! sad.gif

In the meantime Diane, I would work my butt off studying and impress the heck out of him when he returns.....just an idea! confused-smiley-013.gif

Be sure to keep us posted grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
It takes a bitch like me to love a bastard like him
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 12 2006, 10:58 AM
Post #6

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 11 2006, 11:54 PM)
It's probably in poor taste to make a joke about a matter like this.  but that's what I do.

here goes.

so he's an OC professor, as in obsessive/compulsive???  Maybe he suffers from the condition and just can get to work because he just can't be sure if he tapped the mailbox three times in the proper place and then if he scratched his nose exactly 37 steps after walking around the lamp post 3 times backwards then forwards.

Seriuosly, though.  I hope they find the guy, that's pretty freaky that someone you know just goes missing like that.  Maybe I can help find him.  i'll chekc out the news link and see if I find any clues.

Welp, no clues. But there's a sale at Penny's

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 12 2006, 01:06 PM
Post #7

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 11 2006, 09:00 PM)

Here is the link

The weirdest thing is that he is the third OC prof to go missing in a year...What happened to the other 2?

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 12 2006, 01:28 PM
Post #8

Double D's

Foxy the only good thing is the new professor seems really kick ass and since he doesnt have our grades from the first test he gave us a multiple choice open book take home test for the first 4 chapters to be fair.

Also since I was in vegas last week I didnt miss class since there was no class sub wasnt brought in until yesterday.

Thanks Boo I am not a panny's girl though LOL

Gnappy that is what is odd, I found the article on one of the professors, he went for a walk and "vanished" he was found dead with a self inflicted stab wound.

I cant find the article on the other it was a Computer Tech Professor vanished as well, in our school paper which doesnt have a site, I have never heard an update on him but I know it was like Fall quarter I was reading in the Paper about him NEVER HEARD anyhthing on the news about him though or local paper just school paper, doesnt seem to spark any suspicions I guess allthough it has me freaked out.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 17 2006, 02:15 AM
Post #9

Double D's

Body Discovered in Park "Might Be" OC Instructor

By Kitsap Sun staff
April 15, 2006

Authorities are investigating the discovery of a body in Olympic National Park that may be an Olympic College instructor who disappeared April 1.

Hikers found the body late Wednesday in the Sol Duc Valley area of the mountainous park, and the case is now under investigation by Clallam County and U.S. National Park officials.

The Sunlink.com
Authorities have not confirmed that the body is that of the missing instructor, Wendell Harris, 57, of Poulsbo. But Harris’ vehicle, a black 1995 Chevy Tahoe, was found at a parking area about a mile away from the body.

"We can’t definitively say it’s him, but in all likelihood, it might be," said Deputy Scott Wilson, spokesman for the Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office.

The cause and manner of death are still under investigation, Wilson said.

Harris was last seen after teaching a class on the OC campus March 31. When he didn’t show up for work on April 1, 2 and 3, a fellow faculty member called police for help.

Neighbors told investigators that Harris had planned to go hiking about the time he went missing, and deputies had been systematically checking trailheads looking for his vehicle.

A temporary faculty member, Harris was applying for a permanent position at the college, Wilson added. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
+Quote Post
CABoobGuy
post Apr 17 2006, 02:31 AM
Post #10

A Cup

Member No.: 8,493

A friend of mine drowned at the beach in my second year of high school. They never found his body. Facing a friends death at 15 is tough. We had a few classes together and that year was never the same. Of course, you get over it but don't know when you'll think about it again.

Be careful, Diane. Since it's a night class, walk with other students to your car. Look out for each other and take care.
+Quote Post
ontippytoes
post Apr 17 2006, 04:02 AM
Post #11

D Cup

Member No.: 11,426

What the hell? Prof goes missing and now may be dead? This is the same guy that caught you on RMM, right?

I too lost a friend when I was younger. I was 16 or 17 and he was the same age. He was intelligent, popular, etc...no one had an idea he was troubled. He committed suicide.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 17 2006, 12:29 PM
Post #12

Double D's

QUOTE(ontippytoes @ Apr 17 2006, 01:02 AM)
What the hell?  Prof goes missing and now may be dead?  This is the same guy that caught you on RMM, right? 

I too lost a friend when I was younger.  I was 16 or 17 and he was the same age.  He was intelligent, popular, etc...no one had an idea he was troubled.  He committed suicide.

No not the same professor this is a new quarter he was my phych professor and he was the head of the early childhood education dept. He is the third one to go missing from OC and second to be found dead they havent released how yet.

He was a good guy all I kept thinking about last night was the last time I seen him in class, I had to take one of my sleeping pills to stop thinking about it.

My grandmother commited suicide her and I were never close on a person al level, so far this teacher and a troubled girl I tried helping back in HS are the only to people I have lost on a personal level. It;s sad.
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 17 2006, 01:07 PM
Post #13

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

QUOTE(ontippytoes @ Apr 17 2006, 04:02 AM)
What the hell?  Prof goes missing and now may be dead?  This is the same guy that caught you on RMM, right? 

I too lost a friend when I was younger.  I was 16 or 17 and he was the same age.  He was intelligent, popular, etc...no one had an idea he was troubled.  He committed suicide.

I also was only about 15 when this guy named Tyler was wlking in the hallways towards the gym and had a massive stroke. The teachers tried so hard to revive him. Thank-god it was the end of the day so barely any students saw it happen. They didn't even know anything was wrong with his heart. He was a popular good guy who was in a really good band and the Kelowna Rockets (a hockey team in Kelowna B.C.) were hoping to sign him. sad.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 17 2006, 09:41 PM
Post #14

Double D's

Well they just said on the news **can't find it on the news site yet** that it was confirmed to be my teacher. Said he died of suicide.

So of three Missing Olympic College teachers since I have been there 2 have been found and both commited suicide yet my teacher gave NO signs of this to come. Nadda.

Also they said he got a concealed weapons permit right before why do you need a concealed weapons permit to commit suicide you just register your gun no need to get permission to conceal it.

Nothing ever makes sense.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 17 2006, 09:58 PM
Post #15

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 17 2006, 09:41 PM)
Well they just said on the news **can't find it on the news site yet** that it was confirmed to be my teacher. Said he died of suicide.

So of three Missing Olympic College teachers since I have been there 2 have been found and both commited suicide yet my teacher gave NO signs of this to come. Nadda.

Also they said he got a concealed weapons permit right before why do you need a concealed weapons permit to commit suicide you just register your gun no need to get permission to conceal it.

Nothing ever makes sense.

WTF!!! I'm glad that I will never understand this, but... i will never understand what could be so horrible that killing yourself is the best "solution" you can come up with.

I wonder if we could have saved him if we emailed him a link to this web site??

--------------------
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Apr 17 2006, 10:05 PM
Post #16

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

were you in both of those prof's. classes d26 coz.gif

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 17 2006, 10:08 PM
Post #17

Double D's

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Apr 17 2006, 07:05 PM)
were you in both of those prof's. classes d26 coz.gif

NO ironically out of three people I have known to die all 3 commited suicide. The husband thought it was funny to imply I must drive people insane. dry.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 17 2006, 10:10 PM
Post #18

Double D's

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 17 2006, 06:58 PM)
WTF!!!  I'm glad that I will never understand this, but... i will never understand what could be so horrible that killing yourself is the best "solution" you can come up with. 

I wonder if we could have saved him if we emailed him a link to this web site??

I can understand it and unless someone has waged the mental war of life vs death it is something I would say is impossible to understand.

I am not nor hope I will ever be at that point again but the sterotypes regarding suicide are way off base.

Ironically he was a psych professor.
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Apr 17 2006, 10:12 PM
Post #19

D Cup
Group Icon

Suicide is a very selfish act

--------------------
Wayne Gretzky.

*Egos are like dicks.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 17 2006, 10:12 PM
Post #20

Double D's

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Apr 17 2006, 07:12 PM)

I disagree.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 17 2006, 10:13 PM
Post #21

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Apr 17 2006, 10:12 PM)

I agree

--------------------
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 17 2006, 10:14 PM
Post #22

Double D's

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 17 2006, 07:13 PM)
I agree

*sighs*
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Apr 17 2006, 10:17 PM
Post #23

D Cup
Group Icon

had to deal with it this weekend actually a good friends son took his own life and left us all wondering why. A very selfish mean thing to do to your loved ones leaving them wondering what 'they ' did wrong.

--------------------
Wayne Gretzky.

*Egos are like dicks.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 17 2006, 10:18 PM
Post #24

Double D's

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Apr 17 2006, 07:17 PM)
had to deal with it this weekend actually a good friends son took his own life and left us all wondering why.  A very selfish mean thing to do to your loved ones leaving them wondering what 'they ' did wrong.

Maybe it is selfish to think its all about everyone else, Maybe the person was in such distress that they thought they were making things better. Maybe I should not even go down this road cause not even a pair of titties will keep it from getting ugly.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 17 2006, 10:19 PM
Post #25

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 17 2006, 10:14 PM)
*sighs*

Like I said earlier, I'm glad I never will have to understand it, but...

I'm pretty sure the only feelings a person about to commit suicide is considering are their own. They may try to blame other factors or people or what have you, but they are considering their own feelings. If others' were considered, they would understand that suicide is not really a choise others would have you choose.

I don't know. In the wise words of the much more verbose Dennis Miller, "That's just my opinion. I could be wrong."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 17 2006, 10:21 PM
Post #26

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 17 2006, 10:18 PM)
Maybe it is selfish to think its all about everyone else, Maybe the person was in such distress that they thought they were making things better. Maybe I should not even go down this road cause not even a pair of titties will keep it from getting ugly.

yeah, but what about 3 pairs of titties, a guy named Bobaloo, a hot tub, some baby oil, a video and still camera, two tripods, two more pairs of titties, a water bed, and some coffee? confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 17 2006, 10:27 PM
Post #27

Double D's

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 17 2006, 07:19 PM)
Like I said earlier, I'm glad I never will have to understand it, but...

I'm pretty sure the only feelings a person about to commit suicide is considering are their own.  They may try to blame other factors or people or what have you, but they are considering their own feelings.  If others' were considered, they would understand that suicide is not really a choise others would have you choose.

I don't know.  In the wise words of the much more verbose Dennis Miller, "That's just my opinion.  I could be wrong."

Well I tried killing myself a few times didn't work than I made a serious attempt and it was "in my mind at the time" I completely unselfish act, I was doing it for my son "or so I thought at the time" it was a phone call from a worried friend and a call to 911 and a night of drinking charcoal in the ER that saved my life, and with lots of help I see things a whole lot differently now but when someone has a mental illness they do not think logically like a person not in that situation.

Sure some people kill themselves for selfish reasons such as pay back to a ex lover or murder suicides and what have you, but I would venture to say this is not the norm, and when you are in that situation contiplating life or death and stuff usually you are thinking of those around you and you are convinced of how much better there life will be after they mourn your death,.

Just the opinion from someone that has been there and spent many of years to get myself on a better path.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 17 2006, 10:28 PM
Post #28

Double D's

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 17 2006, 07:21 PM)
yeah, but what about 3 pairs of titties, a guy named Bobaloo, a hot tub, some baby oil, a video and still camera, two tripods, two more pairs of titties, a water bed, and some coffee? confused-smiley-013.gif

Can Wigglez and Nat be the extra titties too??
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 17 2006, 10:35 PM
Post #29

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 17 2006, 10:28 PM)
Can Wigglez and Nat  be the extra titties too??

grinning-smiley-003.gif 2thumbs.gif 22.gif well, you get the idea. there's not enough smiley in the world to express the amount of pleasure it would bring me to be in the company of you, Nat, and Wigglez

--------------------
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 17 2006, 10:42 PM
Post #30

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 17 2006, 10:27 PM)
Well I tried killing myself a few times didn't work than I made a serious attempt and it was "in my mind at the time" I completely unselfish act, I was doing it for my son "or so I thought at the time" it was a phone call from a worried friend and a call to 911 and a night of drinking charcoal in the ER that saved my life, and with lots of help I see things a whole lot differently now but when someone has a mental illness they do not think logically like a person not in that situation.

Sure some people kill themselves for selfish reasons such as pay back to a ex lover or murder suicides and what have you, but I would venture to say this is not the norm, and when you are in that situation contiplating life or death and stuff usually you are thinking of those around you and you are convinced of how much better there life will be after they mourn your death,.
Just the opinion from someone that has been there and spent many of years to get myself on a better path.

I didn't say that the person contemplating suicide is a selfish person; I mean that the act itself is selfish, whether the victim knows it's selfish or not. Selfish people (like kids who won't share) don't know they're being selfish. Or maybe it's really more inconsideration.

Interjection: Ironically there's a commercial advertising the overnight walk which is meant to spread suicide awareness and prevention.

Anyway... Obviously there's something else going through a person's mind other than rational thought. While it may have seemed selfless at the time, now that you've gotten help and are able to think back on the time, don't you see how had you committed the act how it may have been on the selfish side. Would your son have been better off??? HELL NO!!! It was probably hard f-ing work to get help and get back on tract, but think of how much better things are that you're here in your loved ones' lives that had you succeeded.

then again, I could be talking out my ass. I am fortunate enough not to have had any close encounters with someone contemplating suicide. But I tried to think it through logically for this post and I think I at the very least make a little bit of sense.

--------------------
+Quote Post

3 Pages  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 10:43 AM