Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages < 1 2 3 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> So Another Hot Topic Since The Beach One Took Off, :D

natalie
post Apr 13 2006, 02:52 PM
Post #31

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,587

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 12 2006, 04:22 PM)
My biggest concern would be safety, meaning cameras in the rooms and to do the Houses not just on the street. I think these other places that require the stuff is good and they run the places its up to them, I would say cleaning and stuff IE: New sheets and stuff like that should be regulated.

When you go to eat at a resteraunt you want to know you are eating in a clean safe enviroment,. At a hospital as well you want precatiouns taken washing of hands and so forth and so on.

So in a place were many bodily fluids are gonna be exchanged there should be regulations to ensure the safety of the next person, Condoms I can imagine to help prevent the spread of disease and unwanted pregnancies, but as far as further testing I would leave that up to whoever.

Unfortunately as hard as a restaurant may try if you go out to eat it is a lot less sanitary than you might think. tongue.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 13 2006, 02:58 PM
Post #32

D Cup

QUOTE(rackman @ Apr 12 2006, 07:18 PM)
Someone mentioned the "liberal nature of this site" a while back.  The funny thing is that this topic is showing where liberal and conservative thinking converge.

The conservatives oppose prostitution because (in their opinion) it's morally wrong.  They think they have the obligation (and authority) to prevent people from engaging in stupid behavior.

Liberals may not oppose prostitution in principle, but they'd want to regulate it.  Why?  Because otherwise, people might get a disease or otherwise suffer negative consequences due to the choices they've made.  In other words, they (like the conservatives) want to use the power of government to prevent people from engaging in stupid behavior.

In either case, mature adults are being treated like children who cannot be left to their own devices lest they make bad choices in their lives. 

Don't you think it's intellectually inconsistent to say that two people should be allowed to engage in prostitution because they're consenting adults and *simultaneously* treat them like children who are incapable of understanding the consequences of their actions and thus require that they follow government-mandated health and safety protocols?

I don;t know there are a lot of really stupid people in this world. laughing-smiley-017.gif We say that someone is mature enough to drive which is in effect driving a weapon because it can kill and yet we regulate their speed, where they park, how long they park, if their car is damaged and make sure they don't drink and drive. As much as we use the term "adult" many of us are still children. So yes I think the gov, employer, whoever should regulate things. Being an audult has nothing to do with age.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 13 2006, 02:58 PM
Post #33

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 13 2006, 02:52 PM)
Unfortunately as hard as a restaurant may try if you go out to eat it is a lot less sanitary than you might think. tongue.gif

Natalie is absolutely right. I used to work at a restaurant and all kinds of interesting things happened there. I learned a lot of Spanish, though.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 13 2006, 03:04 PM
Post #34

D Cup

LOL I just saw all you boys lurking in here and I bet it was because you thought I was posting a pic wasn't it. Well if it was sorry no luck but if it wasn't I'll spank myself for being so vain. laughing-smiley-017.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 13 2006, 03:25 PM
Post #35

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 13 2006, 11:52 AM)

Yes I know I worked in the food industry before and Childcare and i wont even get into how messed up that one is.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 13 2006, 03:50 PM
Post #36

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 13 2006, 01:04 PM)
LOL I just saw all you boys lurking in here and I bet it was because you thought I was posting a pic wasn't it. Well if it was sorry no luck but if it wasn't I'll spank myself for being so vain. laughing-smiley-017.gif

I'll "spank" myself as well imagining that one jerkit.gif

I've worked in restaurants and one always got top reviews fromt he health board as well as one of the best restaurant/lounges of the franchise in Canada(I won't say where I worked) and a lot of crazy shit went down in the kitchen. Nothing like someone intentionally spitting or putting other bodily fluids in someones food but crazy none the less.

One time, somehow a bandaid wound up in someone's pizza. I couldn't even imagine finding that in my food. Anyway the manager comes storming into the back and he says while holding up the bandaid in question, "WHO THE HELL IS WEARING A BANDAID?!" and this one funny fucker pipes up "Well not anymore". I just about lost it laughing right there.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 13 2006, 04:24 PM
Post #37

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 13 2006, 03:50 PM)
I'll "spank" myself as well imagining that one  jerkit.gif

I've worked in restaurants and one always got top reviews fromt he health board as well as one of the best restaurant/lounges of the franchise in Canada(I won't say where I worked) and a lot of crazy shit went down in the kitchen. Nothing like someone intentionally spitting or putting other bodily fluids in someones food but crazy none the less.

One time, somehow a bandaid wound up in someone's pizza. I couldn't even imagine finding that in my food. Anyway the manager comes storming into the back and he says while holding up the bandaid in question, "WHO THE HELL IS WEARING A BANDAID?!" and this one funny fucker pipes up "Well not anymore". I just about lost it laughing right there.

"Sorry. The band-aid was holding the finger nail on."

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 13 2006, 04:25 PM
Post #38

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 13 2006, 03:04 PM)

Well, I probably wasn't lurking but just clicked in here last before I got busy at work... again. But I'm always looking for pics of you, if you really want to know. In any case, I do hope to see some pics of you spanking yourself 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 13 2006, 04:30 PM
Post #39

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 13 2006, 02:24 PM)
"Sorry.  The band-aid was holding the finger nail on."

puke1.gif
laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Apr 13 2006, 06:39 PM
Post #40

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 11 2006, 06:25 PM)
I just reread diane's post....so if I pay a hooker with a gift card it's legal? I wish I would have known that sooner!

You finally have something you can redeem your S&H Green Stamps for! I also have never heard of anyone paying for a hooker with a gift card. Next thing you know, they'll start using punch cards like all the coffee places: Buy 9 blowjobs, get the tenth one FREE. I've read different articles for and against legal prostitution, and I'm leaning towards keeping it illegal. It doesn't need to be an arresting offense, maybe just a fine or community service.
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Apr 13 2006, 10:36 PM
Post #41

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 13 2006, 01:52 PM)

Want proof? Watch the movie "Waiting", laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 13 2006, 11:40 PM
Post #42

Double D's

QUOTE(closeup @ Apr 13 2006, 03:39 PM)
You finally have something you can redeem your S&H Green Stamps for! I also have never heard of anyone paying for a hooker with a gift card. Next thing you know, they'll start using punch cards like all the coffee places: Buy 9 blowjobs, get the tenth one FREE. I've read different articles for and against legal prostitution, and I'm leaning towards keeping it illegal. It doesn't need to be an arresting offense, maybe just a fine or community service.

I have never heard of paying a hooker with a gift card either BUT if you did it would not be illegal because it was a gift and no money was exchanging hands. That was the point being made.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Apr 15 2006, 02:17 PM
Post #43

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 13 2006, 02:58 PM)
I don;t know there are a lot of really stupid people in this world. laughing-smiley-017.gif  We say that someone is mature enough to drive which is in effect driving a weapon because it can kill and yet we regulate their speed, where they park, how long they park, if their car is damaged and make sure they don't drink and drive. As much as we use the term "adult" many of us are still children. So yes I think the gov, employer, whoever should regulate things. Being an audult has nothing to do with age.

I agree that we ARE all still basically children at various levels of maturity, However I draw the line at a church official, politician, or even a spouse dictating what they believe is best for me. I've known a few state politicians, and believe me when I say that I consider myself to be at a much more developed state of maturity that 90% of them. True, the games they play can be rather sophisticated, and they must have, or be able to aquire a great sense of organization in order to succes at what they do. However, they're all still just "playing office" and about as insecure and transparently phoney as human beings can be. THIS, is NOT the type of person I want telling me what's best for me. Heck, they don't even know what's best for themseleves. As far as religious leaders go... Forget it! They're generally as narrow-minded as a person can be, they allow a single belief dominate every aspect of their lives. Sorry, but I just can't get behind that type of thought process, there's way too much related to the concept of why we're here and living life to be that inflexable.
Nope! I'm afraid until something better than what we have now comes along, I'll be content to make my own decisions regarding my life and which way I choose to live it. Government should NEVER attempt to ledgislate morality. History shows that only bad things happen when it does.
By the way, When IS the civil war in the states supposed to begin? From the sound of the world news media (news aired overseas), it maybe anythime. LOL!
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 15 2006, 02:36 PM
Post #44

Double D's

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 15 2006, 11:17 AM)
I agree that we ARE all still basically children at various levels of maturity, However I draw the line at a church official, politician, or even a spouse dictating what they believe is best for me. I've known a few state politicians, and believe me when I say that I consider myself to be at a much more developed state of maturity that 90% of them. True, the games they play can be rather sophisticated, and they must have, or be able to aquire a great sense of organization in order to succes at what they do. However, they're all still just "playing office" and about as insecure and transparently phoney as human beings can be. THIS, is NOT the type of person I want telling me what's best for me. Heck, they don't even know what's best for themseleves. As far as religious leaders go... Forget it! They're generally as narrow-minded as a person can be, they allow a single belief dominate every aspect of their lives. Sorry, but I just can't get behind that type of thought process, there's way too much related to the concept of why we're here and living life to be that inflexable.
     Nope! I'm afraid until something better than what we have now comes along, I'll be content to make my own decisions regarding my life and which way I choose to live it. Government should NEVER attempt to ledgislate morality. History shows that only bad things happen when it does.
By the way, When IS the civil war in the states supposed to begin? From the sound of the world news media (news aired overseas), it maybe anythime. LOL!

Would you say it is Morally wrong to kill someone?? To rape someone?? Morally wrong to molest a child?? These are laws based on moral decisions and thankfully they are there.

I have no idea what you are talking about the civil war beggining coz.gif
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 15 2006, 02:42 PM
Post #45

D Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 15 2006, 02:36 PM)
Would you say it is Morally wrong to kill someone?? To rape someone?? Morally wrong to molest a child?? These are laws based on moral decisions and thankfully they are there.
I have no idea what you are talking about the civil war beggining coz.gif

And we weren't talking about morality, more like safety and health issues being overseen.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 15 2006, 02:47 PM
Post #46

Double D's

QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 15 2006, 11:42 AM)
And we weren't talking about morality, more like safety and health issues being overseen.

Yes this is correct because morality alone the vote would probably not allow it. We all know how faithful those politicians are;)

But yes it is more making sure safety and health is overseen like in most aspects of our living anyway. grinning-smiley-003.gif

I will be the first to say I don't agree with out Justice system I think it has many many flaws but all in all I am surely glad it is there rather than not.
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 15 2006, 02:49 PM
Post #47

D Cup

And no offence to Lynette but let's not make this like the topless beach thread 'cause one heavy topic thread is enough for a place like rmm. Puhleaze. lol. ph34r.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 15 2006, 02:53 PM
Post #48

Double D's

QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 15 2006, 11:49 AM)
And no offence to Lynette but let's not make this like the topless beach thread 'cause one heavy topic thread is enough for a place like rmm. Puhleaze. lol. ph34r.gif

nah.gif I live for these heavy topics. LOL I got heavy boobs to deal with daily love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Apr 15 2006, 02:55 PM
Post #49

D Cup

Morally? Hmmm. I believe it to be more a question of common sense. Everything we do in this life is directly related to every other thing we do. Consequently, if we do something bad... it will come back on us, and visa=versa. It's more a question of basic right and wrong. I don't think we really need some four thousand year old stone tablets to tell us right from wrong. Again, common sense has to always be the deciding factor in governing people's actions. There will always be people who violate the basic laws of nature (morality or whatever). The bible, man's laws, etc, hasn't stopped the rapists, child molesters, murderers, and the rest yet (throughtout the entire history of man on this earth). Do you really need politicians or religious leaders to tell you that these things are wrong? The original laws regarding these criminal actions were instituted to act as punishment, not preventatives.
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 15 2006, 03:02 PM
Post #50

D Cup

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 15 2006, 02:55 PM)
Morally? Hmmm. I believe it to be more a question of common sense. Everything we do in this life is directly related to every other thing we do. Consequently, if we do something bad... it will come back on us, and visa=versa. It's more a question of basic right and wrong. I don't think we really need some four thousand year old stone tablets to tell us right from wrong. Again, common sense has to always be the deciding factor in governing people's actions. There will always be people who violate the basic laws of nature (morality or whatever). The bible, man's laws, etc, hasn't stopped the rapists, child molesters, murderers, and the rest yet (throughtout the entire history of man on this earth). Do you really need politicians or religious leaders to tell you that these things are wrong? The original laws regarding these criminal actions were instituted to act as punishment, not preventatives.

But in a way that doesn't work either because people can seriously justify in their minds anything. And to them it's commen sense. How do you think they get guys and girls to be suicide bombers? It's not always the religious angle. They come up with "facts" and other such things to make the person believe this is what must be done. What would you suggest the world do Lynette seeing as church and politicians trying to set rules and guidelines is unacceptable? Do you really think 90% of the people out there would be responsible or use their "commen sense"?
Come on now I'm no cheerleader for church or state but unless you have a plan that's feesable then I'd say let the whole "they can't tell me what to do they don't know anything and are corrupt" thing die.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 15 2006, 03:08 PM
Post #51

Double D's

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 15 2006, 11:55 AM)

Hmmm I am not talking about the ten comandments here allthough commen sense and morality seem to go hand in hand.

Laws are based on morality when it comes down to it. Not everyone has Commen Sense nor Morals therefor there are laws in place to make sure we all know them and no there are consequences. WIthout these there would be chaos. I may not agree with religion in every aspect of it. I have my own beliefs in God and do not think the bible is his word. But I have to be thankful so many people believe in something more than themselves. I think it is that which stops them from doing other things knowing there will be someone or something they will have to answer to in the end.

Every country has there own ideas of commen sense.

Some countries believe if you steal you should loose an arm and that is commen sense, I feel that is a bit extreme and lord knows if that were the case I would have no limbs by age 12. Some believe in vigile ante sp? crimes. We do not. You can pick apart commen sense. But regardless it all goes back to morals. I person with a good sense of morals will not be the ones out there commiting the crimes, when people forget about others and care about only them selves and what there needs are you will see these crimes arrising.
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 15 2006, 03:24 PM
Post #52

D Cup

QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 15 2006, 03:02 PM)
But in a way that doesn't work either because people can seriously justify in their minds anything. And to them it's commen sense. How do you think they get guys and girls to be suicide bombers? It's not always the religious angle. They come up with "facts" and other such things to make the person believe this is what must be done. What would you suggest the world do Lynette seeing as church and politicians trying to set rules and guidelines is unacceptable? Do you really think 90% of the people out there would be responsible or use their "commen sense"?
Come on now I'm no cheerleader for church or state but unless you have a plan that's feesable then I'd say let the whole "they can't tell me what to do they don't know anything and are corrupt" thing die.

God I must be cranky today lol. laughing-smiley-017.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Apr 15 2006, 03:51 PM
Post #53

D Cup

I keep hearing references to "people". Laws are inacted to keep "people" from committing crimes. Who ARE these people? Could it be we're talking about the very "people" who ARE committing, and WILL commit these crimes? Guess what? "People" who these laws are aimed at are STILL committing these crimes. These laws have NOT detoured these types of crimes at all. Maybe you're worried about your average, everyday, law-abiding citizen waking up one morning an deciding to go next door and rape his neighbor's daughter? I really don't think it works that way. My point was that laws alone aren't the answer. They haven't eliminated or slowe the problem yet. The "people" have predispositions to commit violent crimes...will! There has always has been an evil, criminal element in this word with regard to humanity, and unfortunately, I'm afraid there always will be. If we can't teach people from birth to police themselves out of a sense of right and wrong (or morality, if you will), then there doesn't seem to be much hope. After all, your conscience should alway be your guide.
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 15 2006, 04:00 PM
Post #54

D Cup

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 15 2006, 03:51 PM)
I keep hearing references to "people". Laws are inacted to keep "people" from committing crimes. Who ARE these people? Could it be we're talking about the very "people" who ARE committing, and WILL commit these crimes? Guess what? "People" who these laws are aimed at are STILL committing these crimes. These laws have NOT detoured these types of crimes at all. Maybe you're worried about your average, everyday, law-abiding citizen waking up one morning an deciding to go next door and rape his neighbor's daughter? I really don't think it works that way. My point was that laws alone aren't the answer. They haven't eliminated or slowe the problem yet. The "people" have predispositions to commit violent crimes...will! There has always has been an evil, criminal element in this word with regard to humanity, and unfortunately, I'm afraid there always will be. If we can't teach people from birth to police themselves out of a sense of right and wrong (or morality, if you will), then there doesn't seem to be much hope. After all, your conscience should alway be your guide.

Almost evrything you say is redundant. How they hell would you know that laws haven't detoured "people" from crimes? Do you know how many weren't committed because of the consequences the law has in place? No of course not because they weren't committed. You say that laws haven't stopped "people" from committing wrongful acts. NO FRWEAKIN D"UH! Laws weren't put in place so that no crime would happen but as a consequence for the "people" who do. And ok ok laws alone aren't the answer and if everyone actually listened to their conscience it would be great. Not everyone's conscience is going to be the same. A conscience is molded by your beliefs, experiences, culture ,ect. So the world will forever be flawed, there will forever be corrupt politicains, church goers, leaders, up tight people, eveil and all the rest so unfortunately "people" deal with it and make the best of it you can and be the best person you can.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Apr 15 2006, 04:13 PM
Post #55

D Cup

QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 15 2006, 04:00 PM)
Almost evrything you say is redundant. How they hell would you know that laws haven't detoured "people" from crimes? Do you know how many weren't committed because of the consequences the law has in place? No of course not because they weren't committed. You say that laws haven't stopped "people" from committing wrongful acts. NO FRWEAKIN D"UH! Laws weren't put in place so that no crime would happen but as a consequence for the "people" who do. And ok ok laws alone aren't the answer and if everyone actually listened to their conscience it would be great. Not everyone's conscience is going to be the same. A conscience is molded by your beliefs, experiences, culture ,ect. So the world will forever be flawed, there will forever be corrupt politicains, church goers, leaders, up tight people, eveil and all the rest so unfortunately "people" deal with it and make the best of it you can and be the best person you can.

Ooooooh! Look at the emotion, name calling, and such. If you read any of my statements (through that veil of red) you'll notice that I was referring to the fact that that laws alone will never do it. There are still criminals committing crimes. When we live in a crime-free world I'll concede. We're talking about criminals here! CRIMINALS COMMIT THE CRIMES! THAT'S it!!! Plain and simple. Do you believe the death penatly prevents murderers from committing murder? If so... Then there's no point in continuing this and we should go back to looking at and discussing the merits of one-anothers tits. I never ment to convey the message that laws aren't necessary...They are. But, they (in the state they are in now) thet don't stop crime very well. If this weren't true we'd b converting all the prisons into amusement parks.
BTW, thanks for the ompliments.
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 15 2006, 04:21 PM
Post #56

D Cup

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 15 2006, 04:13 PM)
Ooooooh! Look at the emotion, name calling, and such. If you read any of my statements (through that veil of red) you'll notice that I was referring to the fact that that laws alone will never do it. There are still criminals committing crimes. When we live in a crime-free world I'll concede. We're talking about criminals here! CRIMINALS COMMIT THE CRIMES! THAT'S it!!! Plain and simple. Do you believe the death penatly prevents murderers from committing murder? If so... Then there's no point in continuing this and we should go back to looking at and discussing the merits of one-anothers tits. I never ment to convey the message that laws aren't necessary...They are. But, they (in the state they are in now) thet don't stop crime very well. If this weren't true we'd b converting all the prisons into amusement parks.
BTW, thanks for the ompliments.

WelL I agree wholeheartdley that we should go back to focusing on the important thing...BOOBS! food-smiley-004.gif Didn't realize I had stooped to name calling I do apologize for that and......your welcome. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 15 2006, 05:50 PM
Post #57

Double D's

I must have missed the name calling cause I don't see any. As far as laws not preventing crime I disagree with that. It is your OPINION that it doesn't prevent any crimes and that is not a fact it is my OPINION that is not true. I don't think it is strong at prevention but I do think that those laws is what stops us more moral people from commiting certain crimes. Most times we act on emotions and knowing that if we react on that emotion can put us in prision can be that tick that stops us from doing it. There will always be evil yes, I think it is a VERY SMALL number of people predisposed to it though, I think most of it is enviroment, people aren't made evil for the most part but taught to take those measures from what they are taught or how they are treated. I do think though there are a FEW people that are just not born ticking right.

But the biggest thing of all that I think causes crime is people being taught how to be selfish. When we care ONLY about ourself and our own needs we don't care about others and who gets in our way. WHen people as a whole can take more of a stand to care about others and everyone and work as a group not as an idividual I think things would be better.

But back to the point laws are all based on some sort of morality and I would be willing to bet people would much more appreciate the laws being here.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Apr 15 2006, 06:00 PM
Post #58

D Cup

You may well be right Diane. I guess it's just the word "moral" or "marality" that I have an issue with. It suggests some degree of religiousity to me I guess. And, I have never believed that religion should ever have anything to do with the creation of laws. Just my humble opinion.
NOW!!! What the heck do I have to do to get a picture in the "top" list anyway? LOL!
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 15 2006, 06:05 PM
Post #59

Double D's

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 15 2006, 03:00 PM)
You may well be right Diane. I guess it's just the word "moral" or "marality" that I have an issue with. It suggests some degree of religiousity to me I guess. And, I have never believed that religion should ever have anything to do with the creation of laws. Just my humble opinion.
NOW!!! What the heck do I have to do to get a picture in the "top" list anyway? LOL!

Could be it I don't see morals having to do with religion. All in the way we interpret a word I suppose.

How about posting a new photo?? I don't think I seen you post a new one throw in a sign saying to my Fans of RMM that usually gets good responses.
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 15 2006, 06:15 PM
Post #60

D Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 15 2006, 06:05 PM)
Could be it I don't see morals having to do with religion. All in the way we interpret a word I suppose.
How about posting a new photo?? I don't think I seen you post a new one throw in a sign saying to my Fans of RMM that usually gets good responses.

I agree they love those ones! grinning-smiley-003.gif Hmmm.....why haven't I thought of that before? coz.gif lol
+Quote Post

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 12:42 PM