Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages < 1 2 3 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> A Serious Question

Bobaloo
post Mar 25 2006, 10:52 AM
Post #31

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(numba1fan @ Mar 25 2006, 02:02 AM)
ten...........eleven.............twe.......oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn your good laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Oh, get a room! puke1.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
foxy lady
post Mar 26 2006, 09:01 PM
Post #32

D Cup

Member No.: 14,069

laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
It takes a bitch like me to love a bastard like him
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 27 2006, 12:25 PM
Post #33

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

I think the key to this feeling is in the statement "99 times out of a 100" nothing happens. Which means that 99 per cent of the time you're not going to remember what it was that you had a premonition about. It would be like pulling your car into the driveway-999 times out of a 1000 you just pull in and never give it a second thought. Then the other 1 time you bang into the garage door. Which one will you remember? It's a coincidence, which is actually a scientific term. The two incidents go together in your mind as being connected, when actually they are not. Something like a sixth sense happens to me when I driving my motorcycle. I get a feeling that someone in front is going to cut in front of me with no warning and SOMETIMES it happens exactly like I anticipated. I've been riding long enough to trust that feeling and I'll react before it happens. When I'm a passenger in one of my vans and I can see all the traffic in front, I'll often spot a car in front and know that person is going to cut over to try to make an exit at the last second. I'll say something to the driver about watching out for it, and more times than not, it'll happen. I don't know how to explain it, but it seems to happen too often to be a coincidence. Maybe it comes from experience because it happens more frequently now than when I first started driving or riding my bike.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 27 2006, 12:34 PM
Post #34

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 27 2006, 09:25 AM)
I think the key to this feeling is in the statement "99 times out of a 100" nothing happens. Which means that 99 per cent of the time you're not going to remember what it was that you had a premonition about. It would be like pulling your car into the driveway-999 times out of a 1000 you just pull in and never give it a second thought. Then the other 1 time you bang into the garage door. Which one will you remember? It's a coincidence, which is actually a scientific term. The two incidents go together in your mind as being connected, when actually they are not. Something like a sixth sense happens to me when I driving my motorcycle. I get a feeling that someone in front is going to cut in front of me with no warning and SOMETIMES it happens exactly like I anticipated. I've been riding long enough to trust that feeling and I'll react before it happens. When I'm a passenger in one of my vans and I can see all the traffic in front, I'll often spot a car in front and know that person is going to cut over to try to make an exit at the last second. I'll say something to the driver about watching out for it, and more times than not, it'll happen. I don't know how to explain it, but it seems to happen too often to be a coincidence. Maybe it comes from experience because it happens more frequently now than when I first started driving or riding my bike.

That not exactly what I am talking about it isnt things that happen routinely that now and again one happens In traffic wether you think it or not someone cutting you off is bound to happen or stuff like that, but that isnt what I am talking about. I am talking about completely off the wall scenarios that are not common that happen.

Like with my grandmother dying, my feeling she commited suicide was connected since she did in fact commit suicide, there are also a few other things that happend that I wont get into but they arent things that one would expect to eventually happen 1 out of 100 times.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 27 2006, 12:42 PM
Post #35

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

I believe a lot of people have preminitions but I think even more experience what closeup has so accurately described.
I used to be a huge believer in psychics and the occult etc etc, but I am now so jaded and cynical I am on the other side of the spectrum and much more of a skeptic now. I believe there is a lot of weird stuff out there that we can't explain, but there's a lot of it that can be explained too if we look hard enough.

That is all.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 27 2006, 12:47 PM
Post #36

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 27 2006, 09:42 AM)
I believe a lot of people have preminitions but I think even more experience what closeup has so accurately described.
I used to be a huge believer in psychics and the occult etc etc, but I am now so jaded and cynical I am on the other side of the spectrum and much more of a skeptic now. I believe there is a lot of weird stuff out there that we can't explain, but there's a lot of it that can be explained too if we look hard enough.

That is all.

I am pretty cynical when it comes to a lot of the seeing the future and stuff like that, The things closeup talked about are expected, it is what is the word Chance??

Odds what have you.

I used to completely not believe in any sort of premenition stuff until I had a few things happen to me, than again I also used to never believe in god well I should say I lost faith in God until a few times when I will be doubting a lot and be praying for proof so to speak in a time of desperation and what I was praying for happend hard to explain but it was those things that made me realize there was something more when it came to that.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 27 2006, 12:54 PM
Post #37

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 27 2006, 10:47 AM)
I am pretty cynical when it comes to a lot of the seeing the future and stuff like that, The things closeup talked about are expected, it is what is the word Chance??
Odds what have you.

I used to completely not believe in any sort of premenition stuff until I had a few things happen to me, than again I also used to never believe in god well I should say I lost faith in God until a few times when I will be doubting a lot and be praying for proof so to speak in a time of desperation and what I was praying for happend hard to explain but it was those things that made me realize there was something more when it came to that.

I hear ya

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 27 2006, 01:04 PM
Post #38

Double D's

Look up coincidence in a math book. It has nothing to do with chance or randomness. It means two things that fit perfectly together-like your thoughts then your rememberence of those thoughts. If something didn't happen to reinforce the prior thoughts, you'd have just forgotten about ever having them. There's actually a technique to help you change your thought patterns that's based on this principle. Obviously you don't remember every thought that runs thru your head in any given day. It's only when you LOOK BACK that you 'remember" having had a thought similar to what has actually ALREADY happened. If it didn't happen, you never would have resurrected the prior feeling or thought to notice the similarity.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 27 2006, 01:18 PM
Post #39

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 27 2006, 11:04 AM)
Look up coincidence in a math book. It has nothing to do with chance or randomness. It means two things that fit perfectly together-like your thoughts then your rememberence of those thoughts. If something didn't happen to reinforce the prior thoughts, you'd have just forgotten about ever having them. There's actually a technique to help you change your thought patterns that's based on this principle. Obviously you don't remember every thought that runs thru your head in any given day. It's only when you LOOK BACK that you 'remember" having had a thought similar to what has actually ALREADY happened. If it didn't happen, you never would have resurrected the prior feeling or thought to notice the similarity.

coz.gif

my cat's breath smells like catfood

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 27 2006, 01:24 PM
Post #40

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 27 2006, 01:18 PM)
coz.gif

Hey, Gnappy, want to play anagrams?

Attached Image

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 27 2006, 01:32 PM
Post #41

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 27 2006, 11:24 AM)
Hey, Gnappy, want to play anagrams?

Attached Image

OK! I'll go first....Alec Guinness.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 27 2006, 01:35 PM
Post #42

Double D's

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 27 2006, 12:47 PM)
Odds what have you.

I'm never one to question anyone's beliefs in praying, etc, but where my skepticism always arises is in examples like the one you mention only involving more people. Like, for example, when you see a disaster on TV and the one guy who survives says he survived because he was fervently praying. But what never gets mentioned is that the other forty people were praying just as well but didn't survive to tell about it. People like to have explanations for things that have no appearent reason for happening but the explanation usaully says more about the person than about the situation. Two people can have the exact same experience (like riding on a roller-coaster) and one person will scared shitless and the other will enjoy it. When asked to describe the experience, you wouldn't know they both were describing the same thing. They are describiting themselves.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 27 2006, 01:37 PM
Post #43

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 27 2006, 01:18 PM)
coz.gif

That's not a coincidence for Ralph Wiggum, it's an epiphany.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 27 2006, 01:39 PM
Post #44

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 27 2006, 01:32 PM)
OK! I'll go first....Alec Guinness.

I'll take Genuine Class for $500, Alex.

How 'bout Jeremy Irons?

--------------------
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 27 2006, 01:43 PM
Post #45

Double D's

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 27 2006, 01:39 PM)

How 'bout Jeremy Irons?

Jersey minor
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 27 2006, 01:46 PM
Post #46

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 27 2006, 11:39 AM)

How 'bout Jeremy Irons?

uhhhh Jeremy's....iron? confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 27 2006, 01:47 PM
Post #47

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 27 2006, 11:43 AM)
Jersey minor

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 27 2006, 11:46 AM)
uhhhh Jeremy's....iron?  confused-smiley-013.gif

damn, i guess I'll just bounce a ball instead tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 27 2006, 01:47 PM
Post #48

Double D's

Try schoolmaster
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 27 2006, 01:49 PM
Post #49

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 27 2006, 01:47 PM)
damn, i guess I'll just bounce a ball instead  tongue.gif

Mines a good answer. Gnappy's leaves a little to be desired but his cat's breath still smells like catfood, so we'll let it go.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 27 2006, 01:52 PM
Post #50

Liquor and Whores

schoolmaster?

rest more lunch grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 27 2006, 01:57 PM
Post #51

Double D's

Gnappy, can you put a signature on my posts? I posted one in the site help thinking it would then magically appear in my posts but I found it doesn't work that way.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 27 2006, 01:59 PM
Post #52

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 27 2006, 01:52 PM)
schoolmaster?
rest more lunch  grinning-smiley-003.gif

The other good one is classroom. That's enough of those for me.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 27 2006, 02:09 PM
Post #53

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 27 2006, 11:57 AM)
Gnappy, can you put a signature on my posts? I posted one in the site help thinking it would then magically appear in my posts but I found it doesn't work that way.

diane explained it pretty good but I'll see what I can do...
Click on "My Controls" at the top right hand side of the screen near the top.
Once in there, click on Edit Signature on the far left hand side.
Then in the box where you would type in what you want your sig to say type this:
[img]http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/uploads/post-9341-1143346122.jpg[/img
except add an "]" at the end.
You can cut and paste it too. Hold your pointer at the beginning of that line you want to copy. Press and hold the left mouse button and drag it across the line you want to copy until it all turns blue. Then press right mouse button and click "copy". Go to where you want to reproduce or paste that line and hit the right mouse button again. A menu will pop up. Select "paste" from there.

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 27 2006, 11:59 AM)
The other good one is classroom. That's enough of those for me.

haha, I just made mine up, there isn't even a "u" in schoomaster nah.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 27 2006, 02:15 PM
Post #54

Double D's

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 27 2006, 10:04 AM)

Ok i have to get going but trying to follow you here cause we learn alot about the nervous system in my classes and sleep cycles that erase short term memories and so on and so forth.

But going off what you are saying at the time my grandmother died I had never known anyone to commit suicide so no surpressed memories there. My grandmother and I were not close quite the oppisite.

the day I had my dream or feeling that she had killed her self is the actual day she did it it was not announced until three days later when her body was found. So explain why I would have this overwhelming feeling she killed herself and three days later find out she did and it happened three days prior???

Anyway I can get in to it more with some other things as well but have to get going to school.

there is also a lot of studies to back up womans intuition.

Gavin DeBecker has a book called the Gift of Fear all about teaching a woman to pick up on her intution that is a very good book and he is a very well respected man.

Anyway I hope to conitune this later.

Be Back
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 27 2006, 02:18 PM
Post #55

Double D's

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 27 2006, 10:35 AM)
I'm never one to question anyone's beliefs in praying, etc, but where my skepticism always arises is in examples like the one you mention only involving more people. Like, for example, when you see a disaster on TV and the one guy who survives says he survived because he was fervently praying. But what never gets mentioned is that the other forty people were praying just as well but didn't survive to tell about it. People like to have explanations for things that have no appearent reason for happening but the explanation usaully says more about the person than about the situation. Two people can have the exact same experience (like riding on a roller-coaster) and one person will scared shitless and the other will enjoy it. When asked to describe the experience, you wouldn't know they  both were  describing the same thing. They are describiting themselves.

My praying exp were all personal not shared and all happened at a time when I was about to give up in believing in god at all.

I can see what your saying in mass people though and a few survivors cause there were studies done about how even non religious people will start praying in a matter of life or death.

I have not had every prayer answered and in my life I have literally been put through hell which is why Is tarted doubting god even existed a lot because I didnt understand why he would let the things happen to me that did anyway the only times I have had something instantly happen in the moment of prayer like i did was when I was about to loose all faith.

Another conversation I love to discuss but again damnit real world is calling.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 27 2006, 03:05 PM
Post #56

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Great. I have a feeling someone is going to create an anagrams thread now. does that make me psychic?

--------------------
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 27 2006, 07:20 PM
Post #57

Double D's

What's the anagram for "I fucking hope not"?
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 27 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #58

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 27 2006, 07:20 PM)
What's the anagram for "I fucking hope not"?

Fucking not I hope? unsure.gif

At this game I am not so good. Maybe I should find a ball to bounce too. punchballs.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
foxy lady
post Mar 27 2006, 07:39 PM
Post #59

D Cup

Member No.: 14,069

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 27 2006, 07:35 PM)
Fucking not I hope? confused-smiley-013.gif

At this game I am not so good.  Maybe I should find a ball to bounce too. punchballs.gif

Maybe you should find two balls to bounce smilio04.gif

--------------------
It takes a bitch like me to love a bastard like him
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 6 2006, 09:04 PM
Post #60

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

QUOTE(numba1fan @ Mar 25 2006, 02:02 AM)
ten...........eleven.............twe.......oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn your good laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Need an assistant with that magic "wand"? jerkit.gif
+Quote Post

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 03:58 PM