Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Wtf Is The Ratings Board Posessed

diane26
post Mar 4 2006, 05:25 PM
Post #1

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,556

on the weekends??

No I am not bitching I got a low score or anything like that but pretty much EVERYONE today has gotten just lowass scores WTF??? Do gay men with man boobs come vote on the weekends??? I have never seen a day with almost all the ladies ranking low blink.gif Scary bring Monday- Friday back. I know weeken ds are usually slow but good grief by the end of the night I think all the ladies are gonna be in the negative numbers dry.gif

ontippytoes so far is still doing well so far though hope at least she can stay up there.

I gave all my girls 10's but it didnt help much. Today is a sad day on the main rmm page guns.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
girlie_girl
post Mar 4 2006, 05:38 PM
Post #2

C Cup

Member No.: 11,269

if that's the case remind me not to submit a picture to be posted on the weekend
+Quote Post
janus
post Mar 4 2006, 05:40 PM
Post #3

B Cup

Member No.: 12,420

That polling system is pretty useless, you can quite easily spam that. And like you see, some kids are doing just that.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 4 2006, 05:47 PM
Post #4

Double D's

QUOTE(girlie_girl @ Mar 4 2006, 02:38 PM)
if that's the case remind me not to submit a picture to be posted on the weekend

No shit girl have you seen over there??? Each time I log back to RMM they are lower and lower and ALL OF THEM even Nat and Hott. CRAZYuser posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 4 2006, 05:48 PM
Post #5

Double D's

QUOTE(janus @ Mar 4 2006, 02:40 PM)
That polling system is pretty useless, you can quite easily spam that. And like you see, some kids are doing just that.

Yeah I agree but I got to admit it is a sad day in RMM history when all the ladies are doing bad on the same day dry.gif
+Quote Post
janus
post Mar 4 2006, 05:55 PM
Post #6

B Cup

Member No.: 12,420

I noticed couple times when Summoner was in 3rd or 4th place in that "Top Profile Pictures"-list. Next day, 5 votes more and drop from 8.04 to 7.40.

That IP-number tracking prevents only those honest ppl to give more than one vote. Kids who can hide their ip-number can also spam those polls.
+Quote Post
me1986
post Mar 4 2006, 05:59 PM
Post #7

A Cup

Member No.: 10,441

I've noticed this before, it occurs almost every weekend. You can just watch all the scores for this month all time list and even the all time list just fall, unless they have enough votes already so that they aren't affected much.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 4 2006, 06:00 PM
Post #8

Double D's

QUOTE(janus @ Mar 4 2006, 02:55 PM)
I noticed couple times when Summoner was in 3rd or 4th place in that "Top Profile Pictures"-list. Next day, 5 votes more and drop from 8.04 to 7.40.

That IP-number tracking prevents only those honest ppl to give more than one vote. Kids who can hide their ip-number can also spam those polls.

Yeah I know it sucks that is why I dont let my ratings get to me, there are people there that dont come to the forums but are always really nioce to me so I will stipp put pics up but I was just shocked today to see all the scores low I mean not a few but ALLuser posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 4 2006, 06:01 PM
Post #9

Double D's

QUOTE(me1986 @ Mar 4 2006, 02:59 PM)
I've noticed this before, it occurs almost every weekend. You can just watch all the scores for this month all time list and even the all time list just fall, unless they have enough votes already so that they aren't affected much.

Exactly I mean the score shadyness happens all the time but on the weekends it is really bad is it cause kids arent in school unsure.gif I dont think I even seen it this bad though coco.gif
+Quote Post
somfan
post Mar 4 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #10

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 4 2006, 03:01 PM)
Exactly I mean the score shadyness happens all the time but on the weekends it is really bad is it cause kids arent in school confused-smiley-013.gif   I dont think I even seen it this bad though coco.gif

smile.gif Yet another reason to ignore the stupid scores. My advice: post photos to please only Somfan. My comments are worth more than the stupid ratings. wink.gif

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 4 2006, 08:04 PM
Post #11

Double D's

QUOTE(somfan @ Mar 4 2006, 04:35 PM)
smile.gif Yet another reason to ignore the stupid scores.  My advice:  post photos to please only Somfan.  My comments are worth more than the stupid ratings. wink.gif

LOL I just want to know what is up on the weekends I am gonna go with my gut and say it is cause school is out.
+Quote Post
johnfreak
post Mar 4 2006, 08:51 PM
Post #12

Melon Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5,983

QUOTE(janus @ Mar 4 2006, 06:40 PM)

No, the only real way to beat it is by getting unique computers with unique IPs to vote, so if someone gets 100 friends to vote against a pic, yes, but even then there are some system checks that prevent it from counting.

--------------------
rating melons is my day job
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 4 2006, 10:03 PM
Post #13

Double D's

QUOTE(johnfreak @ Mar 4 2006, 05:51 PM)
No, the only real way to beat it is by getting unique computers with unique IPs to vote, so if someone gets 100 friends to vote against a pic, yes, but even then there are some system checks that prevent it from counting.

John they cant be the only way cause I have done some stuff not even on purpose and the scores were reset for me. And there are so many online programs to keep changing your IP and stuff as well.

I also heard of someone that was able to do it very easily and I know one night when I pissed someone off I had over 100 new votes in like an hour to drop my score.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 6 2006, 12:58 PM
Post #14

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

I think if someone is going to the trouble to downvote people and let multiple votes through, let them. If THAT'S what brings them joy in life who are we to deny them of that lol.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 6 2006, 09:34 PM
Post #15

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 6 2006, 12:58 PM)
I think if someone is going to the trouble to downvote people and let multiple votes through, let them. If THAT'S what brings them joy in life who are we to deny them of that lol.

Wow Gnappy, that was almost insightful! W e i r d... ph34r.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 7 2006, 04:45 PM
Post #16

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 6 2006, 07:34 PM)
Wow Gnappy, that was almost insightful! W e i r d... ph34r.gif

I have my rare moments

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 05:26 AM