Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Scared...to Be Blunt

Narazbad
post Nov 6 2005, 07:26 AM
Post #1

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,968

i dont know if this is the right place to put this but i just...its after 5 in the morning, im on an hour of sleep....and i cant do anything but think about this and torture myself with it....so i have to do something to get if off my chest.
i work at a pizza place, which im sure many of you know if youve ever read my posts and everything. well....last night....around 6 30...we got held up. a guy walked in, who was about half my size, pointed a gun at everyone and told them to get on the ground.....then he had our manager open the drawer and pull all the money for him. he walked out with around 450 bucks. my buddy walked in on the middle of it. but im beathing the FUCK out of myself for not doing anything. if i had been where one of the girls was, i could have grabbed a weapon and hit him with it in the head...most likely knocking him out. or if i had been outside where my buddy was, i could have waited for him to leave and attacked him. if i had been where my manager was i could have gotten him when he had me get up to get the money. as it is, he should have already come after me because i had over 200 dollars in my back pockets from delivery money and my wallet. i feel that i should have done something to stop him..i should have charged him or something...chased him when he left.....but i dont know what anymore...i just cant stop playing the whole thing in my head over and over again. i dont know if i should even think about it...i know everyone will tell me i did the right thing by complying to everything he said....but i will never get it out of my head that i should have done something. i feel like a pussy. i was one of the first to get to the ground because i was one of the first to actually realize what was going on...the first thing that went thru my head was "do as he says" but as soon as he left i was thinking why didnt you stop him....you could have stopped him.....im sorry to be bothering you with this drivle and everything..just...i really need to get some advice and everything from my old friends......and i just have to get this out...i cant even sleep rightnow....and i have to be at work again....at 11..............................

--------------------
user posted image

Let me Help you Tie the Rope Around your Neck...Let me Help you Talk your One Way off the Bridge...Let me Help you Hold the Glock Against your Head..Let me Help you Tame the Voices in your Head...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Christof
post Nov 6 2005, 10:25 AM
Post #2

C Cup

Member No.: 11,025

I know I'm only a n00b and not really who you were directing this at. But I KNOW you did the right thing by complying with everything and not escalating the matter. say you had jumped him, there are so many variables that could have made things go wrong. Say he went down in 1 hit, if the gun was armed it could have gone off when you hit him or when it hit the ground, or maybe you didnt knock him down and a fight broke out, then something really bad could have happened to you, the manager, some of the girls, anyone.

Just keep focusing on the fact that the way things played out no-one got hurt and in these situations unfortunately thats the best outcome anyone can hope for.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Nov 6 2005, 10:33 AM
Post #3

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

Naz Im glad your here to post this brother.....

.... if it was your family kick yourself for not doing something.. but its a god damned job..... fuck risking your life for wages.... you did the exact right thing...

Think about it that way.. you would have probably taken a bullet for a ( no offense I have had shit jobs too ) god damned pizza jockey job......

Man fuck that.. you did the exact right thing....

Your no less of a man for not doing anything Naz trust me.... I didnt lose one ounce of respect for you from this story Im just glad you didnt get hurt or anything.

CM

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
pandabear
post Nov 6 2005, 10:35 AM
Post #4

A Cup

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,845

I think you did the right thing. Not knowing what might have happened if you did try to do something, you could have saved someones life. And that is more important that any amount of money . food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Nov 6 2005, 10:41 AM
Post #5

Double D's
Group Icon

And Naz Im glad you consider the folks here friends enough to let us hear this story... this is a forum people are supposed to do shit like this smile.gif I would much rather you post and get it out of your system than give yourself an ulcer by holding the shit inside....

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
cowboy
post Nov 6 2005, 11:06 AM
Post #6

B Cup

Member No.: 11,103

I think you did the right thing everyone says they should have did something after somthing like this happens. But in realitey you did the right thing and I'm glad you are still here to do some more posting. And glad none of the other people got hurt . $450.00 is not worth getting killed for or some one else.If you still want to talk about it you can PM me .
+Quote Post
Avvilimento
post Nov 6 2005, 11:36 AM
Post #7

B Cup

Member No.: 1,740

It's natural that you'll be replaying the situation, trying to figure out what (if anything) you could've done to make things go better. But y'know what? Things went the best way they possibly could already: no-one got hurt and the only thing lost was currency.

You'll probably keep running over the situation looking for another way out, but hopefully it won't be for too long. Just take it easy for a couple days and things will look better.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Nov 6 2005, 01:01 PM
Post #8

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

Hey Naz, let me give you a little perspective. When I was in the Marine Corps, one of my main duties was I had to guard the payroll. The Captain and I would walk to the bank on base. It was probably a half mile away. I'd be carrying a Colt .45, with the clip in, along with a satchel to carry the cash in. We'd do this two or three times a week, as we needed cash. The base I was stationed at had a battallion that was always on alert; this means that the marines there kept there rifles with them, not locked in an amorory like most units. In other words, three times a week I'd be carrying 50-60,000 cash thru a route where 2500 Marines had access to their M16s. One on of the first trips, the captain and I went over what we'd do if we were ambushed or held-up. We both came to the same conclusion, neither one of us was going to take a round to the head to save the goverment 60,000 dollars. Or as the captain put it; " If they want the money, not only will I give it to them, I'd help load it into the car, and wave good-bye as they left" We both realized that to the goverment, money is only paper, if they want more all they need to do is run the presses a little longer. The same is true with the company you work for, insurance will cover any loss. For a big insurance company, $450 is less than nothing. In Japan, we'd pick up over $250,000 cash.One million Japanese lived on this island where the average person made maybe $1000 a year. Two Marines would go with an officer to the bank on the next base over in a van for about 20 miles. We were not only armed, we had a round in the chamber, slide back, with the safety on. We were told the same thing, give up the cash, do what they say. If that's the standard protocol for two armed Marines, I don't think more can be expected from an unarmed guy working at a pizza joint. I've had plenty of weapons training, hand to hand combat training, etc.,and I'd have done exactly what you did. And slept like a baby knowing I did the right thing. As far as second-guessing your actions, the fact that nobody got hurt should be 99.99 per cent of your thinking.
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Nov 6 2005, 07:34 PM
Post #9

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

naraz, you're a pussy... lol nah.gif

dude, OF COURSE you did the right thing... if you think anything different, i'm going to come down there myself and kick the shit out of you to see if i can beat some sense into that head...

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
clincar
post Nov 6 2005, 07:40 PM
Post #10

E Cup+

Member No.: 8,734

Hey Naz, you did do the right thing!!
All I can say is thank god you're still with us!! A life is worth more than $450.
You can get counselling if this persists, honey you need to get your sleep to aide repair!! It's only natural to re-play the event time and time again, however if you're looking down the barrell of a gun your world will look rather small!!
I have a lot to do with firearms as a hobby and believe me the person in control can put a different light on things.
Really glad that you're still here!!

--------------------
I like guys who are bad, even when they're good!!
As for you girls, there are no limits!!!
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Nov 7 2005, 05:04 AM
Post #11

Double D's

lol..thanks guys....it means alot that everyone has been here for me. it was a long day today...i worked all day again...as for the taking some time off to relax, im not going to get it. i havent had a full day off in several months so im running around at maximum overload right now. i have been for a very long time honestly and i think that the whole thing yesterday just blew it to hell and back. just the whole damned thing exploded. i know that if i had done anything...or been in any other place or position...that i couldnt have done anything more than what i did..and to have done otherwise would have been stupid and rediculous. i wish i could have a few days off to recover and everything but it wont happen, so im just keeping the moto that i have to just keep pushing on thru it and not let it get to me. the first several hours at work were very hard today because i just kept thinking about it over and over and over again...still...i slept for shit last night because of it. i woke up today and couldnt even move really. but after i talked to more of the people about it...and voiced what i thought..things started getting a little easier. and with my best buddy being back in for a few weeks from germany...thats helping alot too. JR, thanks for the humor man..i needed it alot...it made me smile and almost laugh when i saw that first line. but yeah...thank you for everyone who has been here to help me with it. i know i did the right thing...just...im going to have this with me for a very long time. i can still see his face and hear his voice in my head..and honestly...its really fucking scary. i went on deliveries today clutching my knife half open in my hand in case something went wrong. everywhere i went and every one i saw i was extra attentive to. i was on full guard and i think i will be for a while now. but were doing everything we can to catch the bastard....and if i see him again....im probably going to beat the fuck out of the little bastard. but....we may have a few things to help us find the guy. so...wish us luck...and thank you all again for your support. im sure everyone back at work would be very grateful for all this support as well. we were all scared...but we did the right thing i know. just...i pray it never happens again. i dont know if i could live with myself if i did the same thing twice...especially after swearing to myself that i would never let myself be caught in a position like that again. just...it scares me to think that if he really wanted to he could have killed every one of us just like that......but it didnt happen so im very thankful for that. anyway...ive written enough for now i think...im going to go to bed because i have school in 6 hours. goodnight everyone and again..thank you for the support

--------------------
user posted image

Let me Help you Tie the Rope Around your Neck...Let me Help you Talk your One Way off the Bridge...Let me Help you Hold the Glock Against your Head..Let me Help you Tame the Voices in your Head...
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Nov 7 2005, 07:53 AM
Post #12

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

Naraz.....I understand you may feel as though you should have done something, but......

left hand = gun pointed at you and OTHER PEOPLE!!!!
right hand = $400

It was a no brainer!!! and you nailed it!!! Any police officer will tell you the same thing.....only in Hollywood does the guy actually make it to the theif and disarm him.....in the real worl you risk not only your own life but everyone elses!!!

In addition, it sucks to say, but if you had tried something and it went bad.....you KNOW somebody's lawyer would have been on your ass and the pizza company lawyers would have left you hanging out to dry........

BROTHER, YOU DID GOOD!!!! You're alive and so is everybody else......you got to go home and your family still has you around.......as well as US!!

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Nov 7 2005, 11:19 AM
Post #13

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

I only read your first post cuz I am a lazy bastard, it's probably been said already, but fuck risking your life for your job. Yeah it seems cool when Spiderman does it, but it isn't worth your life for a few hundred bucks. If it was to protect your family or along those lines, maybe it would be different, but in this situation, I'd give the dude the money and maybe offer him a pizza for the road too lol.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Imagirlwatcher
post Nov 7 2005, 11:56 AM
Post #14

C Cup

Member No.: 10,510

I can only repeat what you have already heard, but that's because you DID do the right thing and we're not just saying that to make you feel better. I worked a pizza joint myself and, while it never happened to me, I was prepared just in case. I knew that if it were to happen to me, which it very well could have in some of the places I delivered pizzas to, I would cooperate completely and refrain from trying to be a hero. The odds of making it out alive are way more in your favor if you just let the scumbag go.

The ironic part is that had you actually made a move and thwarted the robbery, you'd still be kicking yourself, thinking about what could have happened.

--------------------
Nice guys finish last.
+Quote Post
7mary3
post Nov 7 2005, 01:15 PM
Post #15

B Cup

Member No.: 9,990

Okay, here is my two cents worth (from the cop). Everyone has been telling you, you did the right thing. They are 100 per cent correct. Closeup probably described it best so far. No life is worth money...you can always get more money...and that is yet another reason we have insurance. You can't collect if you died trying to be a super hero.

When we/cops are off duty we are trained to be the very best witness we can be. Even though I am always packing my 45 cal. Sig-Sauer P220 with handcuffs and an extra magazine when I am off duty...I lack all of the protection my uniform and duty equipment provide. We try to get involved when the tables have turned to our advantage. Like... my position affords me cover from bullets, I have time to draw my weapon, innocents are clear of harm, you know where all the bad guys are... Do you get the point? There are tons of variable that have to be evaluated before engaging someone intent on violence.

And the most important goal of cops...and it is those people who interfere with that goal that cause some of the violent reactions you see from cops (which the news media never explain). You should make this your personal number 1 goal as well.

** I am going home to my family at the end of my shift. **

Try to image what could have happen if you had tried to disarm that SOB in the wrong direction. You could have a bunch of grieving people instead of just scared people.

grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Nov 8 2005, 02:00 AM
Post #16

Double D's

oh yeah..dunno if ive mentioned this...but no insurance for us. were too small of a buisness to really have it...so the cash is gone...for good...but oh well, were still alive and buisness is still good...so its ok. ive had alot of time to think about everything i guess, i mean for the past three days ive been awake probably 22 out of every 24 hours....atleast...so ive been able to come to terms with it. i will ALWAYS have that guy with me in my mind and everything..i dont think he will ever leave...i can still hear his voice and see his face and everything, but i understand that it worked out as best as could have hoped for. but yeah....i do think that if it werent for the fact that he walked in on 6 people and having a 9 year old and 12 year old...that we would have probably died in the encounter. its my personal belief that if he was willing to walk in without any kind of mask or anything...that he was willing to make sure there werent any witnesses left. so..i think that the kids were a saving grace in this one..even tho i still wanna kill em half the damned time lol

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Nov 8 2005, 02:18 AM
Post #17

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(Narazbad @ Nov 8 2005, 02:00 AM)
oh yeah..dunno if ive mentioned this...but no insurance for us. were too small of a buisness to really have it...so the cash is gone...for good...but oh well, were still alive and buisness is still good...so its ok. ive had alot of time to think about everything i guess, i mean for the past three days ive been awake probably 22 out of every 24 hours....atleast...so ive been able to come to terms with it. i will ALWAYS have that guy with me in my mind and everything..i dont think he will ever leave...i can still hear his voice and see his face and everything, but i understand that it worked out as best as could have hoped for. but yeah....i do think that if it werent for the fact that he walked in on 6 people and having a 9 year old and 12 year old...that we would have probably died in the encounter. its my personal belief that if he was willing to walk in without any kind of mask or anything...that he was willing to make sure there werent any witnesses left. so..i think that the kids were a saving grace in this one..even tho i still wanna kill em half the damned time lol

Naz you know we all got your back here man.. if ya need to vent drop me a line.. hell Id let ya kick the hell out of me just to get the frustrations out food-smiley-004.gif Ive done that before grinning-smiley-003.gif

CM

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Nov 10 2005, 02:09 AM
Post #18

Double D's

lol..cm you da shiz mein

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
juicy_DD
post Nov 10 2005, 06:17 AM
Post #19

Double D's

Member No.: 8,569

Nazzy babe glad your ok....theres no point bein a a dead hero smile.gif
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Nov 10 2005, 02:08 PM
Post #20

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

naraz... you should've just showed the guy that pic of sussed... he prolly would've completely forgotten why he was there and started drooling and mumbling...

and on that note, i know it's hard, but stop thinking about it... you did the right thing so focus on trying to get back to normal... eating normally, getting solid sleep each night, checking out hot naked women, etc....

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
allmebaby
post Nov 10 2005, 06:42 PM
Post #21

D Cup

Member No.: 8,431

SIMPLE...... GUN=RUN guns.gif
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Nov 10 2005, 08:08 PM
Post #22

Double D's

lol eating...sleeping...what are those things? i havent known them for a long time....but the hot naked women part, ive never left!

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
denyse
post Nov 11 2005, 09:35 PM
Post #23

A Cup

Member No.: 9,510

There is no amount of money in all the world that is worth your life, or anyone else's life, at the hands of an armed robber. You did exactly the right thing, better even if you were the first to react, you showed the rest of the people there what to do. You prevented a robbery from escalating to something worse.

That said, you might want to see if you can get some counselling. I'm not saying you'll need it for life, but especially as you seem to be working all the time, plus school, I think you could probably use a neutral person to talk to and discuss what happened. Being at the wrong end of a gun is not something that happens to everyone, it has an effect, and it's worth taking the time (and cash if necessary) to make sure it has the least effect on your future as possible.
+Quote Post
lonely1275
post Nov 11 2005, 09:36 PM
Post #24

C Cup

Member No.: 10,978

hi denyse
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Nov 11 2005, 09:42 PM
Post #25

C Cup

Member No.: 11,393

QUOTE(denyse @ Nov 11 2005, 09:35 PM)
There is no amount of money in all the world that is worth your life, or anyone else's life

I have to agree; here in Perth there was a school bus accident a few of weeks ago; the bus was fitted with seatbealts and now there is a big push from the public to get seatbelts in all school buses; yet the government is holding out. One of the kids on the bus said that she didn't understand why - life is more important than even $50 million.

I could not agree more. Money comes and goes but Life is irreplaceable.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
closeup
post Nov 12 2005, 08:27 AM
Post #26

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(denyse @ Nov 11 2005, 09:35 PM)
There is no amount of money in all the world that is worth your life, or anyone else's life, at the hands of an armed robber.  You did exactly the right thing, better even if you were the first to react, you showed the rest of the people there what to do.  You prevented a robbery from escalating to something worse.

That said, you might want to see if you can get some counselling.  I'm not saying you'll need it for life,  but especially as you seem to be working all the time, plus school, I think you could probably use a neutral person to talk to and discuss what happened.  Being at the wrong end of a gun is not something that happens to everyone, it has an effect, and it's worth taking the time (and cash if necessary) to make sure it has the least effect on your future as possible.

When I read this I thought it really made sense and is excellent advice. You need to get back on track. While you can't erase what happened, you can minimize the impact it's having.
+Quote Post
Vlad
post Nov 12 2005, 12:39 PM
Post #27

B Cup

Member No.: 5,301

Let me tell you what happened to a very young guy here where I live.

When gas was going up in price and it seemed obscene to pay how much they were charging, gas stations had alot of drive aways. (people who fill up and then just gun it out of there)

Well it hit the papers that at one gas station, there was a drive away and the kid tending the station at the time thought he could stop them. He ran out of the store and stood infront of the car. The driver ran hit him with car and got away. The kid died in the hospital from injuries sustained.

He was 19.
And just because he thought he could stop the crook, he gave up his life. You now how much money in gas the guy stole? 16 dollars. That poor kid died over 16 bucks.

Now you sure as shit did the right thing.
Now I can understand how you feel after something like that, but feeling weak for a little while is alot better then possibly being dead.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 05:11 AM