Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Female Downraters, annoying and sad

curvyleah
post Sep 16 2013, 03:24 AM
Post #1

Unregistered

I think everyone should beable to hold their own spot without having to downrate other women. If you're not able to keep your positions without cheating in that way then you don't belong on here. That's annoying and pretty sad. Ok. Rant over.
Ps- love to the women who play fair

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
crimson
post Sep 16 2013, 03:42 AM
Post #2

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,340

QUOTE(curvyleah @ Sep 16 2013, 03:24 AM)
I think everyone should beable to hold their own spot without having to downrate other women.  If you're not able to keep your positions without cheating in that way then you don't belong on here. That's annoying and pretty sad. Ok. Rant over.

MMM beautiful and sexy..you look so weet smilio09.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Sep 16 2013, 03:43 AM
Post #3

Unregistered

QUOTE(crimson @ Sep 16 2013, 03:42 AM)
MMM beautiful and sexy..you look so weet smilio09.gif

Thank you wink.gif
+Quote Post
SophZ3
post Sep 16 2013, 07:13 AM
Post #4

C Cup

Member No.: 39,219

I agree with you dear. It's pitiful. I had a pic that got a 4.7 and I was thinking wtf???? Absolutely no way..... Don't mind the ratings. Obviously they aren't accurate. You've got lovely humps tongue.gif
+Quote Post
me gusta
post Sep 16 2013, 04:51 PM
Post #5

C Cup

Member No.: 33,723

I think everyone should beable to hold their own spot without having to downrate other women.  If you're not able to keep your positions without cheating in that way then you don't belong on here. That's annoying and pretty sad. Ok. Rant over.

Ohh you're holding alright!
+Quote Post
vanman3360
post Sep 16 2013, 05:02 PM
Post #6

A Cup

Member No.: 39,164

Sweetie...there is no reason to down rate..you look amazing.. I agree with Sophie..those are gorgeous..
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Sep 16 2013, 05:12 PM
Post #7

Unregistered

QUOTE(vanman3360 @ Sep 16 2013, 05:02 PM)
Sweetie...there is no reason to down rate..you look amazing.. I agree with Sophie..those are gorgeous..

Thanks guys smile.gif yeah but unfortunately it does happen. I was a 9 -10 on everythingfor most of the night last night and then this morning I am down to 7s and low 8s on everything lol I will never get how you can be happy being on the top when you are not legitimately at the top. oare you really at the top if you down rated your way there? Lol
+Quote Post
me gusta
post Sep 16 2013, 05:13 PM
Post #8

C Cup

Member No.: 33,723

I can't believe this is an issue here! I don't rate anyone less than a six.Pics of brave ladies who show thier face get tens always.. I'm more an ass man than tits so ass pics also get tens I don't rate on size at all .I like reading the the pic captions you ladies post so I rate higher if there is a caption to the pic!
+Quote Post
somfan
post Sep 16 2013, 06:19 PM
Post #9

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(curvyleah @ Sep 16 2013, 02:12 PM)
Thanks guys smile.gif yeah but unfortunately it does happen. I was a 9 -10 on everythingfor most of the night last night and then this morning I am down to 7s and low 8s on everything lol I will never get how you can be happy being on the top when you are not legitimately at the top. oare you really at the top if you down rated your way there? Lol

I am kind of an omnisexual in regard to women. I like looking at them all. My own advice is to ignore the numbers. The scores are an abstraction. Enjoy the pics and conversation. I applaud every woman who posts here. food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 17 2013, 09:30 AM
Post #10

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(curvyleah @ Sep 16 2013, 01:24 AM)

Hunny ignore the ratings and just come in here to the threads and feel the love . The ratings are Skewed . You look great . love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Sep 17 2013, 09:36 AM
Post #11

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

Unless every vote is a 9 or 10 it's simply the law of averages that your score will drop.

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
DDmelons
post Sep 17 2013, 02:21 PM
Post #12

B Cup

Member No.: 4,808

I have been posting on here since 2005 off and on and it's always been like that. I have chatted with a lot of women on here and became friends with them some of them have left the site to go to other sites where pettiness and jealousy does not happen. That's often why I will post pictures leave them up for a while take them down and then post new pictures when I get a chance. Usually the first 24 hours is the most honest rating you will get on here besides from inbox messages from fans.
+Quote Post
asianones
post Sep 26 2013, 04:43 AM
Post #13

C Cup

Member No.: 37,799
Bra size (for females only): DDD

Yes the ratings are not accurate. You have amazing boobies and I know you get lots of the real feedback in the boards. 2thumbs.gif Some people can't seem to help themselves.
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Sep 28 2013, 07:25 AM
Post #14

Unregistered

Wow that is sad to hear. I am sure anyone that goes elsewhere is going to have the same problem as jealousy in women really seems to be an epidemic. lol I hope they can learn to control themselves or they should just quit the rating system all together and just have the pics. lol Thanks for the positive feedback everyone! wink.gif
+Quote Post
40dd
post Oct 1 2013, 11:01 PM
Post #15

A Cup

Member No.: 39,734

Interesting, I have wondered the same thing! I'll see one of my pictures say at 7.35, with 130 votes. Next vote to 131, takes it down below 7.0 so someone just voted a 1... Oh well... It's been fun, regardless!
+Quote Post
crimson
post Oct 1 2013, 11:14 PM
Post #16

Double D's

QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 1 2013, 11:01 PM)
Interesting, I have wondered the same thing!  I'll see one of my pictures say at 7.35, with 130 votes.  Next vote to 131, takes it down below 7.0 so someone just voted a 1...  Oh well...  It's been fun, regardless!

a 1..no one on here deserves a 1 that is crazy
+Quote Post
Bad Chrissy
post Oct 1 2013, 11:33 PM
Post #17

A Cup

Member No.: 39,712

That has never crossed my mind. Why would someone want to do that?
+Quote Post
crimson
post Oct 1 2013, 11:36 PM
Post #18

Double D's

QUOTE(Bad Chrissy @ Oct 1 2013, 11:33 PM)
That has never crossed my mind.  Why would someone want to do that?

I have to assume they just do not have good taste..and do not know what good is when they see it
+Quote Post
40dd
post Oct 1 2013, 11:36 PM
Post #19

A Cup

Member No.: 39,734

Dunno... It is probably insecure husbands or boyfriends more then it is girls?
+Quote Post
crimson
post Oct 1 2013, 11:41 PM
Post #20

Double D's

QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 1 2013, 11:36 PM)
Dunno... It is probably insecure husbands or boyfriends more then it is girls?

yeah i read that..people saying guys like to do that to boost there girls ratings..but rating aside if someone likes what they see they will say so
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 2 2013, 08:43 PM
Post #21

Unregistered

QUOTE(crimson @ Oct 1 2013, 11:41 PM)
yeah i read that..people saying guys like to do that to boost there girls ratings..but rating aside if someone likes what they see they will say so

No I don't think its men unless its a couple and he is trying to get his gf or wife noticed more. I used to be on ratemyboobs.com and it was closed down Bc she said too many of the women were downrating each other. Its ridiculous. I don't get it and like I said, how can it be fun to win by your own hand not really winning? Now on here I have been downrated from 8.5-10 down as low as 6 something and its annoying even though it doesn't matter. Its stupid. The amount of messages I get from men daily shows me that it is not the works of the regular men on here. Anyhow, its all in fun and if that's what they have to do, so be it. Lol good luck to all the good, beautiful women who play fair.
+Quote Post
badgirlpinky
post Oct 2 2013, 08:45 PM
Post #22

B Cup

Member No.: 39,359

QUOTE(Bad Chrissy @ Oct 1 2013, 11:33 PM)
That has never crossed my mind.  Why would someone want to do that?

cause they are pathetic losers

--------------------
major boobage
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 2 2013, 09:02 PM
Post #23

Unregistered

QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Oct 2 2013, 08:45 PM)
cause they are pathetic losers

Thats exactly what it is, to put it mildly
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 2 2013, 09:13 PM
Post #24

Unregistered

QUOTE(curvyleah @ Oct 2 2013, 09:02 PM)
Thats exactly what it is, to put it mildly

not to mention the days that you do really well they attack you 20 times more. Today I was doing really well rate wise and I was massively rate attacked while I was at work during the day. Lol if I could put my money on it I would bet it is a young woman or women who don't have lives besides trying to raise their own self esteem through trashing other women
+Quote Post
gmarsh
post Oct 3 2013, 07:20 PM
Post #25

Training Bra

Member No.: 39,798

I'm sure I'll start some flaming here, but oh well. I've watched the board and forum for awhile, just never commented or joined.

Curvyleah, looks like you are top 12 out of the top 20? Looks good to me!

As soon as I notice someone else is close to a 100 votes and their rating is close to the top 20, their scores go down drastically!

People can say what they want, but I think every girl that posts a pic here cares somewhat about the rating. Appears quite a few are deterred by it as well...
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 4 2013, 03:06 AM
Post #26

Unregistered

QUOTE(gmarsh @ Oct 3 2013, 07:20 PM)
I'm sure I'll start some flaming here, but oh well.  I've watched the board and forum for awhile, just never commented or joined.

Curvyleah, looks like you are top 12 out of the top 20?  Looks good to me!

As soon as I notice someone else is close to a 100 votes and their rating is close to the top 20, their scores go down drastically! 

People can say what they want, but I think every girl that posts a pic here cares somewhat about the rating.  Appears quite a few are deterred by it as well...

Yes, I agree in many ways, however my complaint wasn't regarding my placement in the top 20 of course, just the fact that women so blatantly do this to each other to get themselves ahead. Its been an issue that's been noticed at every boob site ive and that's it. I think its sad but what can you do. I doubt itll ever change.
+Quote Post
gmarsh
post Oct 4 2013, 08:34 AM
Post #27

Training Bra

Member No.: 39,798

QUOTE(curvyleah @ Oct 4 2013, 03:06 AM)
Yes, I agree in many ways, however my complaint wasn't regarding my placement in the top 20 of course,  just the fact that women so blatantly do this to each other to get themselves ahead.  Its been an issue that's been noticed at every boob site ive and that's it. I think its sad but what can you do. I doubt itll ever change.

I get it. However, I would contend it be virtually impossible for one person to own 18 of the top 20 ratings naturally... There are many other amazing and beautiful girls/pictures on here as well.
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 4 2013, 11:53 AM
Post #28

Unregistered

QUOTE(gmarsh @ Oct 4 2013, 08:34 AM)
I get it.  However, I would contend it be virtually impossible for one person to own 18 of the top 20 ratings naturally...  There are many other amazing and beautiful girls/pictures on here as well.

I agree there are thousands but I dont know how this site works all I know is that many other women have expressed the same complaint
+Quote Post
sweettits
post Oct 7 2013, 11:30 PM
Post #29

D Cup

Member No.: 35,632

i agree with you 100% and i also agree with DDmelons. i have been here a little over two years and have seen several attractive women leave due to this shit. i haven't posted on the rating side in a while so i thought i'd break the ice but when i saw i was under a seven in the first day i said fuck this! it seems like it has gotten worse lately and im not blaming no one. i have learned to post in the boards and say to hell with the raing page. this pic goes out to all the haters and downraters. i speak for myself, you can fuck off! done venting, let's have some fun.
Attached Image
+Quote Post
crimson
post Oct 7 2013, 11:46 PM
Post #30

Double D's

QUOTE(sweettits @ Oct 7 2013, 11:30 PM)
i agree with you 100% and i also agree with DDmelons. i have been here a little over two years and have seen several attractive women leave due to this shit. i haven't posted on the rating side in a while so i thought i'd break the ice but when i saw i was under a seven in the first day i said fuck this! it seems like it has gotten worse lately and im not blaming no one. i have learned to post in the boards and say to hell with the raing page. this pic goes out to all the haters and downraters. i speak for myself, you can fuck off! done venting, let's have some fun.
Attached Image

That photo says it all and i love it
+Quote Post

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 03:53 PM