Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> What's Going On With America?, The news here makes it look like chaos.

Lynette
post Aug 16 2013, 04:03 PM
Post #1

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,700

Obviously, we don't receive the same news feeds as you all do here. We don't have NBC, ABC, CBC, FOX, etc. sanitizing the "news" (if that's what you care to call their version of it). Lately, the impression the rest of the world is getting of America (through non-American TV) is that the entire country is in a state of chaos with everything from violence in the streets, to a state of ultimate government corruption, to an impending war between the races. It really breaks my heart to see the rest of the world watching my other country apparently, and slowly being turned into another version of the old Soviet State. I haven't been out of the country all that long to actually believe things there are as bad as they appear on the world news (or at least I hope not), but i'm affraid that the image of America being projected worldwide will only make it harder on all Americans. So, how DO you all evaluate the state of the country?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Aug 16 2013, 06:05 PM
Post #2

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

About the chaos, I believe the world news is highlighting every tragic event that is happening in the USA. There's no doubt about it, I've noticed an uptick trend of people losing it and going postal. With low unemployment and hyper-inflation waiting in the wings, the saying is holding true: "When people have lost everything, they lose it".

I never like to get into these discussions, but you're right Lynette. I remember America in the 1980's and compared to today, it's a completely different America. I don't even recognize it anymore in contrast.
To make a very long story short, I have some Russian friends that escaped the Soviet Russia era to live a life of freedom in America and today, they are freaking the fuck out asking "What is wrong with you Americans, this is what we tried to run away from!" I'll tell you straight up, that in itself in making me a bit nervous for them to say something like that. They recognize it and see the transition that is happening. A news article in the USA actually made the print stating that an increasing number of US citizens than ever before recorded are renouncing their citizenship to live in other countries. They're jumping ship away from the "land of the free"!!!
I could go into a long dissertation but I'm just going to keep it short. There needs to be a movement of preservation of America soon, or the very thing America's Founding Law warned and tried to protect The People from will overrun the system and infect every single persons' lives and not for the best.
In a way, I kind of envy you living down in Tahiti. I'm aware it has its share of problems, I've done some homework. But throughout world history, it's a region of the world that nobody has wanted militarily, nobody has wanted as a land grab, nobody has ever wanted to take over and force every inhabitant into governmental slavery for long, Empire-like decades at a time. It's a corner of the world laid back, and virtually untouched for thousands of years. I'd defect if I could, while it's still legal to leave. Something isn't right here anymore.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 20 2013, 09:36 AM
Post #3

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

America : Living here in the heart land we miss out on a lot of the drama that say hits each coast but yes we have our problems just like everyone else . My pet peeve at the moment is education from 1st grade to College. The feds and States mandate so many different rules and laws but they don't supply ways to fund them ,Its really starting to erk me . Yes I am speaking in part about "No child left behind " the fact is that statement could be no further untrue . It leaves many behind . I will stop there but as to the Military and the other issues . yes there are problems but until we realize that we don't have to be the bully all the time and we don't have to be the one that goes into protect the underdogs all the time there is going to be issues .
+Quote Post
badgirlpinky
post Aug 24 2013, 10:54 PM
Post #4

B Cup

Member No.: 39,359

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9oHEXmlbY4

love this song....

but seriously would love to visit America, NYC, California, Vegas, Georgia etc. But the gun crime aspect kinda scares me coz.gif guess thats a whole 'nother debate huh? confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
major boobage
+Quote Post
somfan
post Aug 25 2013, 12:49 AM
Post #5

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

Hi Lynette,
The day-to-day is not really so bad. I am quite happy. But there are a lot of problems and I have my own version of what the problems are --- as well as some solutions. However, the US is currently very fragmented - more fragmented than any time since the American Civil War. And it is kind of scary. And in this regard, I am partisan and lay much of the blame squarely on the retrogressive Republican Party and Tea party factions. However, US foreign policy in regard to the Middle East is a major drag on progress, and that is a shared responsibility. Another major problem is a failure to fully invest in education. Without adequate investment in education, the US is destined to continue to develop into a low-wage economy and crime-ridden society.

I have lived in Sweden, Denmark, and Finland,besides the US, and admire those societies with their roots in strong labor movements and social solidarity.

But, hey, badgirlpinky, don't hesitate to visit the US. And don't ignore Canada. Vancouver is one of the more interesting destinations in North America.

- Somfan

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Aug 25 2013, 01:01 AM
Post #6

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Aug 24 2013, 10:54 PM)
but seriously would love to visit America, NYC, California, Vegas, Georgia etc. But the gun crime aspect kinda scares me coz.gif  guess thats a whole 'nother debate huh? confused-smiley-013.gif

Come visit, don't let a tilted tables of reporting scare you. The news media outside of the USA scours for every sort of gun crime headline and brings it up front and centre and holds it up high as if to say "See! Look at those yanks and the problems they're having with their guns!"
When in actuality, those problems exist in areas where those type of problems are constant and nobody visits there on purpose. All the beautiful places in America remain secure.
2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
somfan
post Aug 25 2013, 12:17 PM
Post #7

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Aug 24 2013, 10:01 PM)
Come visit, don't let a tilted tables of reporting scare you. The news media outside of the USA scours for every sort of gun crime headline and brings it up front and centre and holds it up high as if to say "See! Look at those yanks and the problems they're having with their guns!"
When in actuality, those problems exist in areas where those type of problems are constant and nobody visits there on purpose. All the beautiful places in America remain secure.
2thumbs.gif

I agree with Buck...the US is generally much safer and the inhabitants friendlier than what one would imagine based on what the media focuses on.
Crime rates are actually down in most of the nation. There are a few spectacular mass shootings --- which can happen anywhere at anytime, but that is not the norm.
- Somfan

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 26 2013, 07:32 AM
Post #8

Melon Master

QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Aug 24 2013, 08:54 PM)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9oHEXmlbY4

love this song....

but seriously would love to visit America, NYC, California, Vegas, Georgia etc. But the gun crime aspect kinda scares me coz.gif  guess thats a whole 'nother debate huh? confused-smiley-013.gif

Come to the Midwest , then Ill take and show you the Hot spots in vegas while your here . Its not as bad as some in the media want to make it sound . tongue.gif
+Quote Post
badgirlpinky
post Aug 26 2013, 09:33 AM
Post #9

B Cup

Member No.: 39,359

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 26 2013, 07:32 AM)
Come to the Midwest , then Ill take and show you the  Hot spots in vegas while your here . Its not as bad as some in the media want to make it sound .  tongue.gif

yeah cool, vegas baby! food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
major boobage
+Quote Post
crimson
post Aug 26 2013, 09:56 PM
Post #10

Double D's

Member No.: 38,340

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 26 2013, 07:32 AM)
Come to the Midwest , then Ill take and show you the  Hot spots in vegas while your here . Its not as bad as some in the media want to make it sound .  tongue.gif

Wait...Vegas is not as bad as people make it out to be...Well that just killed my hopes and dreams sad.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 29 2013, 09:20 AM
Post #11

Melon Master

QUOTE(crimson @ Aug 26 2013, 07:56 PM)
Wait...Vegas is not as bad as people make it out to be...Well that just killed my hopes and dreams sad.gif

Well lets just say it wasn't built by letting us WIN .
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 09:11 AM