Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Laura34d, Hot Hoosier Hooters

somfan
post Apr 29 2009, 08:17 PM
Post #1

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,529

Laura has been participating in RMM since November and has provided a variety of cute poses in her home environment. With or without glasses, her supple body, beautiful perky tits, and cute presence brightened my spirit during the cold winter months. She says that she likes to be "dominated and humiliated". Hmmm, that's maybe not my style ---on the other hand, whatever it takes! wink.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
laura34D
post Apr 29 2009, 09:00 PM
Post #2

A Cup

Member No.: 28,801

Hiya I am Laura Simmons. I enjoy being looked at and judged and rated. Even when ppl dont have nice things to say *giggles* I kind of like the not nice things the best. Anyway I hope a lot of people will participate in my thread.

Laters,
LauraAttached Image
+Quote Post
LikesThemToo
post Apr 30 2009, 06:19 AM
Post #3

D Cup

Member No.: 24,774

QUOTE(laura34D @ Apr 29 2009, 09:00 PM)
Hiya I am Laura Simmons. I enjoy being looked at and judged and rated. Even when ppl dont have nice things to say *giggles* I kind of like the not nice things the best. Anyway I hope a lot of people will participate in my thread.

Laters,
LauraAttached Image

good to see you participating in the threads. hoping to see more of you and your shapely body 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Apr 30 2009, 09:14 AM
Post #4

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(laura34D @ Apr 29 2009, 07:00 PM)

Laters,
LauraAttached Image

OHHHHHH My you look lovely 2thumbs.gif tongue.gif
+Quote Post
laura34D
post Apr 30 2009, 10:02 PM
Post #5

A Cup

Hiya, of course I am here guys. I will check in every day or two to see what you all post and reply to your questions, comments, and anything else you post. The more attention ppl give this thread the more attention I will give it. I really do hope it takes off though and a lot of ppl start using me *giggles* oooppps I didnt mean it like that.

Dont be affraid to let me have it though guys and gals smilio12.gif 11.gif
+Quote Post
somfan
post Apr 30 2009, 10:43 PM
Post #6

Double D's

QUOTE(laura34D @ Apr 30 2009, 07:02 PM)
Hiya, of course I am here guys. I will check in every day or two to see what you all post and reply to your questions, comments, and anything else you post. The more attention ppl give this thread the more attention I will give it. I really do hope it takes off though and a lot of ppl start using me *giggles* oooppps I didnt mean it like that.

Dont be affraid to let me have it though guys and gals  smilio12.gif   11.gif

bang.gif I must have just missed Laura34D... smilio02.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
peterpan
post Apr 30 2009, 11:12 PM
Post #7

C Cup

Member No.: 12,160

QUOTE(laura34D @ Apr 30 2009, 10:02 PM)

I'd love to "give it to ya", Laura.. Very sexy. Hope to see more of you. 22.gif
+Quote Post
laura34D
post May 1 2009, 07:01 PM
Post #8

A Cup

AAHHH thats to bad that you missed somfan I could have used a nice shower *giggles*. I will try to keep it sexy peterpan. I hope this will do. You can see my fat boobs and well uummm my fat lips too. Not the ones on my face either *blushing* smilio05.gif

[attachmentid=72228]

no pussy pics. please read the faq.

chickie
+Quote Post
kcoc72
post May 1 2009, 07:08 PM
Post #9

C Cup

Member No.: 19,737

QUOTE(laura34D @ May 1 2009, 07:01 PM)
AAHHH thats to bad that you missed somfan I could have used a nice shower *giggles*. I will try to keep it sexy peterpan. I hope this will do. You can see my fat boobs and well uummm my fat lips too. Not the ones on my face either *blushing*  smilio05.gif

[attachmentid=72228]

Great pic!!! You have a sexy body! What a turn on!!!! 22.gif I'm glad I saw this pic before Miss Chickie gives you a spanking for the frontal!! smilio12.gif
+Quote Post
kcoc72
post May 1 2009, 07:10 PM
Post #10

C Cup

Member No.: 19,737

QUOTE(laura34D @ Apr 30 2009, 10:02 PM)

P.S.- I would love to let you have it!!! That last pic made me hard enough to poke holes in the wall!!! And if you don't mind the request, I would love to see more of that with hard nipples!!! food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 1 2009, 08:14 PM
Post #11

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

AAHHH thats to bad that you missed somfan I could have used a nice shower *giggles*. I will try to keep it sexy peterpan. I hope this will do. You can see my fat boobs and well uummm my fat lips too. Not the ones on my face either *blushing*  smilio05.gif

[attachmentid=72228]

I've got to click and save that one.... Before the Mods make it disappear. love-smiley-077.gif smilio09.gif smilio09.gif smilio09.gif smilio09.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
somfan
post May 1 2009, 08:28 PM
Post #12

Double D's

QUOTE(evade20 @ May 1 2009, 05:14 PM)
I've got to click and save that one....  Before the Mods make it disappear.   love-smiley-077.gif      smilio09.gif  smilio09.gif  smilio09.gif  smilio09.gif

When Miss Chickie smilio12.gif spanks you for showing off your kitty, you know it will be for your own good. And you know when I smilio12.gif spank you for being a slut, you know that it will hurt me more than it hurts you. action-smiley-047.gif
And Miss Chickie as moderator is only looking out for our own interests. laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
tattooed_pariah
post May 1 2009, 09:41 PM
Post #13

B Cup

Member No.: 25,187

[attachmentid=72228]

holy crap, that just gave me afternoon masturbation material... glad I saw it before it got pulled... 22.gif 22.gif 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
laura34D
post May 1 2009, 09:45 PM
Post #14

A Cup

QUOTE(somfan @ May 1 2009, 08:28 PM)
When Miss Chickie  smilio12.gif spanks you for showing off your kitty, you know it will be for your own good.  And you know when I  smilio12.gif spank you for being a slut, you know that it will hurt me more than it hurts you. action-smiley-047.gif
And Miss Chickie as moderator is only looking out for our own interests. laughing-smiley-014.gif

Yes sir I know and I thank you for taking the time to punish me. I dont know who miss chickie is but I didnt know I couldnt but frontal pics up, so I am sorry. I hope you all save the pic before it gets taken down. What do you all think of my puss? Some guys told me before that I have beef curtains. I dont know what that is so if you do let me know oh and do I have them?

I will try to get my nipples hard too. They actually are hard in some of my pics its just hard to tell cause there so big. When there are really really hard though they look all wrinkled up.

*giggles* I am really enjoying all the attention guys. I like all the nice comments guys, but its okie if you wanna be mean to me too. I enjoy being made fun of too.
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 1 2009, 10:14 PM
Post #15

Melon Master

QUOTE(laura34D @ May 1 2009, 09:45 PM)
Yes sir I know and I thank you for taking the time to punish me. I dont know who miss chickie is but I didnt know I couldnt but frontal pics up, so I am sorry. I hope you all save the pic before it gets taken down. What do you all think of my puss? Some guys told me before that I have beef curtains. I dont know what that is so if you do let me know oh and do I have them?

I will try to get my nipples hard too. They actually are hard in some of my pics its just hard to tell cause there so big. When there are really really hard though they look all wrinkled up.

*giggles* I am really enjoying all the attention guys. I like all the nice comments guys, but its okie if you wanna be mean to me too. I enjoy being made fun of too.

I'd like to eat your pussy! smilio09.gif smilio09.gif smilio09.gif smilio09.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post May 1 2009, 10:30 PM
Post #16

Double D's

Member No.: 21,810

QUOTE(laura34D @ May 1 2009, 09:45 PM)

Looks amazing! Would love to pick you up and slam you against the wall as I give it to you!
+Quote Post
somfan
post May 1 2009, 11:20 PM
Post #17

Double D's

QUOTE(laura34D @ May 1 2009, 06:45 PM)

Laura,
Allow me to be out of character here for a moment --- but it is a real challenge to say mean and degrading things to you without coming off as some kind of sadistic moron: it's kind of hard to say critical things about your body when it is so gorgeous ---even your 'beef curtains', which definitely turn me on.

This is about the best I can do: Get your fat ass in gear and take some more
wankinducing skanky photos of your slutbody! love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif If you don't you will definitely be subjected to yet another good spanking. smilio12.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
laura34D
post May 2 2009, 12:39 AM
Post #18

A Cup

QUOTE(somfan @ May 1 2009, 11:20 PM)
Laura,
Allow me to be out of character here for a moment --- but it is a real challenge to say mean and degrading things to you without coming off as some kind of sadistic moron: it's kind of hard to say critical things about your body when it is so gorgeous ---even your 'beef curtains', which definitely turn me on.

This is about the best I can do:  Get your fat ass in gear and take some more
wankinducing skanky photos of your slutbody!  love-smiley-085.gif   22.gif If you don't you will definitely be subjected to yet another good spanking.  smilio12.gif

*giggles* UUMMM yes sir....that is pretty good for me. I hope this is okie sir. Its hard for my little brain to understand what it is you want. I got big boobs not a big brain *giggles* See how wide my big butt is here smilio05.gif So is anyone gonna tell me what beef curtains are?

[attachmentid=72278]

not gonna say it again. no pussy pics. esp now that you knew they weren't allowed.

chickie
+Quote Post
chaminda
post May 2 2009, 12:43 AM
Post #19

A Cup

Member No.: 15,196

QUOTE(laura34D @ May 2 2009, 12:39 AM)
*giggles* UUMMM yes sir....that is pretty good for me. I hope this is okie sir. Its hard for my little brain to understand what it is you want. I got big boobs not a big brain *giggles* See how wide my big butt is here  smilio05.gif  So is anyone gonna tell me what beef curtains are?

[attachmentid=72278]

Amazing you are so delicious my god uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Laura look at your you your pussy I want to taste it Seriously you are so cute
+Quote Post
chaminda
post May 2 2009, 12:46 AM
Post #20

A Cup

How do you do that?

Just ...........................

my Laura not G.O.D>

Such a sweet smile
+Quote Post
chaminda
post May 2 2009, 12:49 AM
Post #21

A Cup

Never say big butt again,

little sweet acrobatic butt

Smiley butt

insane beautiful sweet and tasty butt

butt that needs attention to make it feel less lonely

you are so beautiful Laura
+Quote Post
chaminda
post May 2 2009, 01:02 AM
Post #22

A Cup

This girl is insanely hot not just her butt or what she can do with her legs but look at her boobies! I stroked off over just her tits. Then she gives us this. Get down and pray to Sweet Laura.
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post May 2 2009, 01:11 AM
Post #23

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

Dam you are an amazing addition here. Those are all amazing beautiful pictures. Beef curtains are your pretty lips between your legs.

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
chaminda
post May 2 2009, 01:51 AM
Post #24

A Cup

Think she's sleeping
+Quote Post
somfan
post May 2 2009, 03:20 AM
Post #25

Double D's

QUOTE(laura34D @ May 1 2009, 09:39 PM)
*giggles* UUMMM yes sir....that is pretty good for me. I hope this is okie sir. Its hard for my little brain to understand what it is you want. I got big boobs not a big brain *giggles* See how wide my big butt is here  smilio05.gif  So is anyone gonna tell me what beef curtains are?

[attachmentid=72278]

I was thinking that 'Buffalo Wings' are a tastier designation. smilio09.gif That's a pretty good wank inducing shot of your fat ass. How about shoving a cucumber or squash in for a more nutritious meal? It might be best to email the pics to those who are participating in this thread though.

--------------------

+Quote Post
laura34D
post May 2 2009, 03:49 AM
Post #26

A Cup

*giggles* Yea I am sleepy guys. But I will always check this thread at least once a day and reply to your messages and questions.

Oh so my lips are beef curtains. I guess I can kind of see that.

Also I havent used a cucumber since I was like a freshman in highschool.
+Quote Post
LikesThemToo
post May 2 2009, 08:01 AM
Post #27

D Cup

Member No.: 24,774

[attachmentid=72278]

can't help but say nice things, and wow, i've never known anyone to be so flexible before. wow!!! smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
summoner
post May 2 2009, 08:44 AM
Post #28

D Cup

Member No.: 12,313
Bra size (for females only): E and more

QUOTE(laura34D @ May 2 2009, 03:45 AM)
I dont know who miss chickie is but I didnt know I couldnt but frontal pics up, so I am sorry.

well you sure will know who misschickie is (when she wakes up). And there is some rules here and you would have know them if you just would have read them, those rules are for a reason and I donīt want to cause any troubles to JohnFreak by breaking those so no pussy pics unless itīs linked from somewhere else!

Boys are just so stunned to see those pics that they didnīt remember to tell you this tongue.gif

--------------------

<3 RMM since 2005 <3

He is
He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see
And he is
Insurrection, he is spite, he's the force that made me be
He is
Nostro dis pater, nostr' alma mater
He is
~Ghost~
+Quote Post
somfan
post May 2 2009, 10:19 AM
Post #29

Double D's

QUOTE(summoner @ May 2 2009, 05:44 AM)
well you sure will know who misschickie is (when she wakes up). And there is some rules here and you would have know them if you just would have read them, those rules are for a reason and I donīt want to cause any troubles to JohnFreak by breaking those so no pussy pics unless itīs linked from somewhere else!

Boys are just so stunned to see those pics that they didnīt remember to tell you this  tongue.gif

Listen to Summoner! She is a nurse from Finland -- and might be the only responsible adult around here. laughing-smiley-017.gif We guys only have irresponsible one-track minds. 22.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
evade20
post May 2 2009, 10:34 AM
Post #30

Melon Master

[attachmentid=72278]

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 02:41 PM