Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mutual Masturbation, Have you and your lady done this?

Lynette
post Oct 8 2019, 01:36 PM
Post #1

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,700

Have any of you and your partner ever masterbated in front of one another until you both came? Personally, I really like mutual masturbation. I really enjoy watching a man sitting in front of me stroking his melonpoker while I spread my legs and put on the sexiest show I can for him. There just something about knowing that he's looking at my naked body and what I'm doing while I know it's turning him on to the point where he can't help but cum all over the place. I'll stand in front of him while fingering myself and bend over so my titties sway and jiggle in front of his face. DANG! It's good stuff! If you haven't done it, I highly recommend you try it. You'll be glad you did.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Oct 8 2019, 07:07 PM
Post #2

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

I was almost hesitant to write this experience in, but what the hell. A while back, I wrote in here how a co-worker became a partner in one of the deepest sex relationships experienced. She loved to experiment with different things and this topic, as posted, was one of them. We would spend weekends on the bed, completely undressed, have sex, nap in eachothers arms, have more sex and yes, have even more sex. And then she wanted to see me stroke off to her body, with a twist, she wanted me to finish inside of her. When she suggested it, I had a feeling it might be a fantasy of hers. This should be fun in the timing category. I asked how she would like it. She already had it in mind, she suggested I get on my knees in between her legs as she sat against the headboard, padded by all the pillows so she could watch. She had this look of anticipation, surprise, anxious and excited. Her eyes went right to my hard c0ck as she watched. Her expression was priceless watching that fully erect male meat getting worked in front of her. I looked down as she began to play with her pu$$y, rubbing it and still focused on my hard meat. This went on, until she said, "okay, I'm ready, shoot it in me". I don't know what it is about those words, but that made me even harder! I worked it, watching her body get ready. Then I felt my nut cream begin to flow, I quickly moved closer to her, plunged that hard c0ck in between her lips, and then it hit, all that warm creamy juice unloaded deep inside her. The moment it splashed in her, she leaned back and enjoyed what must have felt amazing to her as she let herself get filled up. I lay inside her just a moment, her arms caressing my back and I could tell this was one very happy girl. Yes, I would agree, this definitely strikes a note with women who desire this pleasurable delight.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 8 2019, 08:05 PM
Post #3

E Cup+

Member No.: 36,181

I have not had the opportunity to have such an experience, but it is certainly one of the things on the 'must try' list.
+Quote Post
lookinaround
post Oct 9 2019, 06:21 PM
Post #4

A Cup

Member No.: 43,397

My wife used to love it when I would masturbate into her mouth. Not at the end of a blowjob, but just jack myself off and cum in her mouth. She'd finger herself like mad when I did that.
+Quote Post
Melissax
post Aug 31 2020, 08:01 PM
Post #5

Training Bra

Member No.: 43,927

My husband likes to masturbate while I webcam connect with hundreds of live viewers tongue.gif. He tells me that this turns him on a lot and we do it very often. Other times I dress up as a nurse, colleague or police officer before having sex. All things ignite passion and keep us very close.

--------------------
hi
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 06:31 AM