Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Who Keeps Dragging Ratings Down

LovemInNJ
post May 25 2020, 09:48 AM
Post #61

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,181

QUOTE(Missguided @ May 24 2020, 02:20 PM)
O dear we have another member spoiling the site.
So my pic yesterday is down at 6 šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Fair enough but thatā€™s had a lot of 1 votes to get there.
Not saying I deserve a 10 but no lady who has the melonballs to post deserves a 1.

Iā€™ve had 60 votes on yesterdayā€™s pic which is amazing so thanks guys.
I then noticed one of yesterdayā€™s picture from a different member as had over 500 šŸ¤„
Itā€™s a great shame really and it does put me off the site at timeā€™s.
Yes I vote myself a 10 but I never vote anyone a 1 even though Iā€™m soooooo tempted right now.
But hey Iā€™m a bigger person and 2 wrongs donā€™t make a right, Iā€™m still happy with all the lovely comments Iā€™ve received and Iā€™ve actually received more comments than the other person who has 500 votes which speaks volumes.

John freak will work it out very easily and I hope he gives him or her a second chance as Iā€™m sure they donā€™t mean any harm but it is upsetting
Rant over hehe
And hereā€™s a pic šŸ˜‚

open shirt, open heart. soooo thrilled by your return. don't let this keep you away for long. let us spoil you here in our own way wink.gif love-smiley-077.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
looking4u2do2
post Dec 8 2020, 12:26 PM
Post #62

Unregistered

yeah its a damn shame people do that.i mean is it that important to have one certain pic at the top of the ratings ,to the point u low rate every other pic..or u rate low bc your ego gets hurt.CMon people
+Quote Post
junker
post Dec 8 2020, 09:42 PM
Post #63

C Cup

Member No.: 3,566

QUOTE(looking4u2do2 @ Dec 8 2020, 12:26 PM)
yeah its a damn shame people do that.i mean is it that important to have one certain pic at the top of the ratings ,to the point u low rate every other pic..or u rate low bc your ego gets hurt.CMon people

There is a new guest picture (the one with the leather cage bra) who already has over 500 votes and the post just went up yesterday. Once again, someone is stuffing the ballot box. :/

I think the guest pic is great, and she deserves a high score (as do most of the women who post here), but the numbers are way off.
+Quote Post
Arnut
post Dec 9 2020, 09:15 AM
Post #64

D Cup

Member No.: 43,442

QUOTE(junker @ Dec 8 2020, 09:42 PM)
There is a new guest picture (the one with the leather cage bra) who already has over 500 votes and the post just went up yesterday.  Once again, someone is stuffing the ballot box.  :/

I think the guest pic is great, and she deserves a high score (as do most of the women who post here), but the numbers are way off.

I can see the leather bra getting that many votes what I can't see is one person taking up six of the top 30 spots in order one through six I think
+Quote Post
Lightning
post Dec 9 2020, 12:56 PM
Post #65

Unregistered

QUOTE(Arnut @ Dec 9 2020, 08:15 AM)
I can see the leather bra getting that many votes what I can't see is one person taking up six of the top 30 spots in order one through six I think

Should not be Allowing guest to vote. A registered account can only vote once per photo. Bet if the admins adjusted it to you canā€™t vote unless you leave a comment the scores would be different. I now see why some ladies do not post pictures anymore. Some douchebag fuktard rates a 1 on photos.
+Quote Post
Arnut
post Dec 9 2020, 01:59 PM
Post #66

D Cup

QUOTE(Lightning @ Dec 9 2020, 12:56 PM)
Should not be Allowing guest to vote. A registered account can only vote once per photo. Bet if the admins adjusted it to you canā€™t vote unless you leave a comment the scores would be different. I now see why some ladies do not post pictures anymore. Some douchebag fuktard rates a 1 on photos.

If I can't leave a good score I don't vote at all I've never scored nobody lower than five
+Quote Post
junker
post Dec 10 2020, 05:22 AM
Post #67

C Cup

QUOTE(Arnut @ Dec 9 2020, 09:15 AM)

No one gets five hundred votes in one day here; there just isn't enough traffic. By contrast, the previous two guest-account-posted pics have 38 and 45 votes, and that's after two and three days' time.
+Quote Post
junker
post Dec 10 2020, 05:26 AM
Post #68

C Cup

QUOTE(Arnut @ Dec 9 2020, 09:15 AM)

But I agree with you that one person (Kelstit) occupying the first seven or eight top spots is horse shit. Even someone as hot as MissGuided didn't do that.

By the way, I see that you are padding the stats of the missus, LOL! At least she deserves it - she has a great set of tits! smile.gif

Oh! And you should post a new pic of her. She deserves that, too! smile.gif
+Quote Post
junker
post Dec 10 2020, 05:29 AM
Post #69

C Cup

QUOTE(junker @ Dec 10 2020, 05:26 AM)
But I agree with you that one person (Kelstit) occupying the first seven or eight top spots is horse shit.  Even someone as hot as MissGuided didn't do that. 

By the way, I see that you are padding the stats of the missus, LOL!  At least she deserves it - she has a great set of tits!  smile.gif

Oh!  And you should post a new pic of her on the voting portion of the site.  She deserves that, too!  smile.gif  (The pic in the tribute thread is her, right?)

+Quote Post
Hot_Mom_III
post Dec 13 2020, 01:14 AM
Post #70

A Cup

Member No.: 42,937

Not much has changed ... nor it will given present configurations; No offense to John and the site.
Hot_Mom_II was discouraged with the ratings beat down around 2008. There was one particular participant, whom we do not recall, that was promoting her ratings to the top. They were a fine rack, but it seemed that she was dead set on being #1 vice being a contributor to the site.
But as several have said, the ladies' contribution is best valued by how they are talked about ... not self-promoted ... on the boards.
Cheers, y'all!!!
+Quote Post
Missguided
post Jan 2 2021, 05:51 PM
Post #71

C Cup

Member No.: 41,944

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I think itā€™s obvious lately whoā€™s doing the down voting
Some of my pics have been on years but still have half as many votes as some of the ladies who posted this December šŸ˜‚
How many profiles must they have to keep voting šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚
But as the lady above said itā€™s who gets the comments and talked about the most that wins on here.
+Quote Post
Missguided
post Jan 2 2021, 05:56 PM
Post #72

C Cup

Needs to have more options
For example a point score basis.
Most comments equals so many points
Most views equals so many points
Most favourited pic
Then the overall score put you in a order.

Also maybe score options should be 1 to 3
1 ok
3 good
Like bronze silver gold
That way itā€™s hard to knock the scores down or up

My view is anyone who is brave enough and fun enough to post doesnā€™t deserve anything below a 7

I think it puts a lot of girls off at the moment
It still pisses me off and Iā€™ve been here a while
What do you all think?
John???
+Quote Post
junker
post Jan 2 2021, 11:48 PM
Post #73

C Cup

QUOTE(Missguided @ Jan 2 2021, 05:56 PM)
Needs to have more options
For example a point score basis.
Most comments equals so many points
Most views equals so many points
Most favourited pic
Then the overall score put you in a order.

Also maybe score options should be 1 to 3
1 ok
3 good
Like bronze silver gold
That way itā€™s hard to knock the scores down or up

My view is anyone who is brave enough and fun enough to post doesnā€™t deserve anything below a 7

I think it puts a lot of girls off at the moment
It still pisses me off and Iā€™ve been here a while
What do you all think?
John???

I totally agree with you that low votes put girls off. Personally, I think it's an asshole-ish thing to do. If a girl is brave enough to post her tits on the internet, nobody should bash her. Personally, if I don't like a picture a girl posts, I just don't vote on it at all. Kind of like: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
+Quote Post
junker
post Jan 2 2021, 11:52 PM
Post #74

C Cup

I don't know what the "right" thing to do is, but if I were in charge I would just start cleansing low votes from the record. Especially in cases like yours, MissGuided: it's so obvious that you don't deserve anything NEAR a low vote. So I would conclude that any low vote is just a petty move to torpedo the high scores you clearly deserve. I would just delete all those low votes and expunge them from the record.
+Quote Post
Sinnai1616
post Jan 3 2021, 02:20 AM
Post #75

B Cup

Member No.: 34,109

QUOTE(junker @ Jan 2 2021, 11:48 PM)
I totally agree with you that low votes put girls off.  Personally, I think it's an asshole-ish thing to do.  If a girl is brave enough to post her tits on the internet, nobody should bash her.  Personally, if I don't like a picture a girl posts, I just don't vote on it at all.  Kind of like: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

I agree wholeheartedly with that. The only reason I started using this site was because my husband wanted to help me get a better self image. I didnā€™t believe him when he said I had amazing breasts. So he said letā€™s let the internet settle this and so I posted my first pic on here, side note 10 years later is almost on the top 30 list now. Had my picture been met with that kind of behavior I would still believe that I have the ugliest Melons in Ohio if not the U.S.A. Sorry for the long rant but that shows how important this is to me because I donā€™t want others to feel like I did. I still feel a bit self conscious about them but I guess not everyone here can be wrong. jk
+Quote Post
Missguided
post Jan 3 2021, 05:25 AM
Post #76

C Cup

QUOTE(Sinnai1616 @ Jan 3 2021, 02:20 AM)
I agree wholeheartedly with that.  The only reason I started using this site was because my husband wanted to help me get a better self image.  I didnā€™t believe him when he said I had amazing breasts.  So he said letā€™s let the internet settle this and so I posted my first pic on here, side note 10 years later is almost on the top 30 list now.  Had my picture been met with that kind of behavior I would still believe that I have the ugliest Melons in Ohio if not the U.S.A.  Sorry for the long rant but that shows how important this is to me because I donā€™t want others to feel like I did.  I still feel a bit self conscious about them but I guess not everyone here can be wrong. jk

Wow thatā€™s how I originally joined 7 years ago but under a different nickname.
My bf at the time posted a pic for a surprise to give me confidence
I loved the attention so much Iā€™m still here today
I have over 140 pics on here now making my profile one of the biggest
Lucky the votes donā€™t put me off fully and itā€™s the awesome fans which make me come back time after time
My last post is now at 4.7 šŸ˜‚
+Quote Post
junker
post Jan 3 2021, 05:32 AM
Post #77

C Cup

QUOTE(Missguided @ Jan 3 2021, 05:25 AM)
Wow thatā€™s how I originally joined 7 years ago but under a different nickname.
My bf at the time posted a pic for a surprise to give me confidence
I loved the attention so much Iā€™m still here today
I have over 140 pics on here now making my profile one of the biggest
Lucky the votes donā€™t put me off fully and itā€™s the awesome fans which make me come back time after time
My last post is now at 4.7 šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m very glad to hear that the low votes donā€™t damage your self esteem, MissG, but I already knew they didnā€™t. šŸ˜Š Youā€™re a beautiful girl with a beautiful personality to match and youā€™re a real treasure to this site. But thatā€™s why it pisses me off that some asshats are ruining your scores. You clearly deserve much better, and I wish we could do something to rectify the situation.
+Quote Post
Missguided
post Jan 3 2021, 05:50 AM
Post #78

C Cup

QUOTE(junker @ Jan 3 2021, 05:32 AM)
Iā€™m very glad to hear that the low votes donā€™t damage your self esteem, MissG, but I already knew they didnā€™t.  šŸ˜Š  Youā€™re a beautiful girl with a beautiful personality to match and youā€™re a real treasure to this site.  But thatā€™s why it pisses me off that some asshats are ruining your scores.  You clearly deserve much better, and I wish we could do something to rectify the situation.

Itā€™s guys like you babe who keep me coming back for more.
The reaction and messages I get are so flattering
Hence me getting my tits out 140 times haha
Just hope You all donā€™t get bored lol
+Quote Post
junker
post Jan 3 2021, 07:03 AM
Post #79

C Cup

QUOTE(Missguided @ Jan 3 2021, 05:50 AM)
Itā€™s guys like you babe who keep me coming back for more.
The reaction and messages I get are so flattering
Hence me getting my tits out 140 times haha
Just hope You all donā€™t get bored lol

I canā€™t speak for everyone, but once I saw your tits once... I wanted to see them the other 139 times, too! šŸ˜‚
+Quote Post
Arnut
post Jan 3 2021, 07:08 AM
Post #80

D Cup

QUOTE(junker @ Jan 3 2021, 07:03 AM)
I canā€™t speak for everyone, but once I saw your tits once... I wanted to see them the other 139 times, too!  šŸ˜‚

That's right..I hope she posted them on here on a thousand more times cuz I'll look at each one of them at least a thousand more times
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jan 3 2021, 08:33 AM
Post #81

E Cup+

QUOTE(junker @ Jan 3 2021, 07:03 AM)
I canā€™t speak for everyone, but once I saw your tits once... I wanted to see them the other 139 times, too!  šŸ˜‚

same here. MissG's tits made such a lasting impression since her first post that whenever i see her name i know we're in for such a treat. plus she has such a wardrobe that whether naked or clothed, it's a delight to view. still waiting for her impression of Supergirl with her tits busting out of the shirt though smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
Missguided
post Jan 3 2021, 03:49 PM
Post #82

C Cup

Also a lot of fake profiles
Get verified ladies.
Makes it more enjoyable for the guys when they know your real šŸ˜‰
+Quote Post
Missguided
post Jan 4 2021, 10:34 AM
Post #83

C Cup

Wow guys thatā€™s a lot of likes šŸ„°
Try down voting that šŸ¤£
+Quote Post
Ronglass
post Jan 4 2021, 02:01 PM
Post #84

C Cup

Member No.: 42,024

QUOTE(Missguided @ Jan 4 2021, 10:34 AM)

Your tits and lovely personality deserve much better 4atings than you are getting. I've said before that any lady who decides to show her charms is very brave . I can only think that those who ' spam ' the ratings are desperate for people to like them. MissG is thankfully one of those that has the personality to keep rising above those that troll the ratings.

Keep it up MissG , we love seeing you in states of undress!
+Quote Post
junker
post Jan 4 2021, 06:58 PM
Post #85

C Cup

21k?!? Thatā€™s unreal, LOL!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jan 4 2021, 07:03 PM
Post #86

E Cup+

you are at the top of my list, always! will never tire, will never turn away, will never stop enjoying you and your magnificent melons and sweet personality. food-smiley-004.gif wub.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jan 4 2021, 07:05 PM
Post #87

E Cup+

you are at the top of my list, always! will never tire, will never turn away, will never stop enjoying you and your magnificent melons and sweet personality. food-smiley-004.gif wub.gif
+Quote Post
Sinnai1616
post Jan 5 2021, 04:25 PM
Post #88

B Cup

Member No.: 34,109

So evidently I got hit again... so the following picture is now at a 1.7

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jan 5 2021, 06:52 PM
Post #89

E Cup+

QUOTE(Sinnai1616 @ Jan 5 2021, 04:25 PM)

a shame because they are much better than that Sinnai. food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jan 5 2021, 06:52 PM
Post #90

E Cup+

QUOTE(Sinnai1616 @ Jan 5 2021, 04:25 PM)

a shame because they are much better than that Sinnai. food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:26 AM