Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> If You Notice Any Nast Comments On Pics

BusterHymen
post Nov 1 2005, 10:59 AM
Post #31

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 951

Not much on wars, etc... I just like to look at the boobies and comment (gee can you tell at almost 5000 comments?!?).

Anyway it would be very interesting to see if John has an ip logger for each comment (which I think he must because he can ban people.) I think there are several users on here with multiple names/attitudes.

Anyway have fun look at some boobies! food-smiley-004.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kiana
post Nov 1 2005, 11:00 AM
Post #32

D Cup

Member No.: 812

I agree with you, ILOVEBOOBS! All I'm saying is its going to happen. And, everybody here should realize that. If you post the pic then deal with the response. Like I said before, if you cant handle it dont subject yourself to it. It's the internet, there are mean people. There are people that only come here to start shit. Deal with it! Ignore them. Hopefully, the girls dont come here to post to boost their self-esteem. If they do thats sad. I dont post on the main page. Ever wonder why? Because I dont care what people rate me. It makes no difference to me if you like my tits or not. I post them here for the girls and guys I am friends with. If you dont want shit said about you then do the same.

--------------------
"What about that "I'm not here to bust a brother's dream..." crap Bondi!!! Jeez!!!!!!!" ~Paybarraman
+Quote Post
Kiana
post Nov 1 2005, 11:03 AM
Post #33

D Cup

QUOTE(clincar @ Nov 1 2005, 10:57 AM)
It's called being professional!!! Knowing what to say and when to say it!! Having respect for all who post!!
Nobody wants a war!! Some people take the nasty comments to heart!! We're all human!!

I understand that! You dont see me posting nasty shit to people and I dont condone it BUT it happens. Thats all i'm saying. I know people dont like to hear bad things about themselves, neither do I but the point is when you post pics of yourself on a public website you have to be ready for the comments. Whether they are nice or just some guy being an ass, you have to be prepared to see them.

--------------------
"What about that "I'm not here to bust a brother's dream..." crap Bondi!!! Jeez!!!!!!!" ~Paybarraman
+Quote Post
clincar
post Nov 1 2005, 11:04 AM
Post #34

E Cup+

Member No.: 8,734

I'm sure none of us have time for moaning!! Lets get back to what the site is all about!!! posting pix and making lots of friends from all over!! YES!! 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
I like guys who are bad, even when they're good!!
As for you girls, there are no limits!!!
+Quote Post
ILOVEBOOBS05
post Nov 1 2005, 11:08 AM
Post #35

C Cup

Member No.: 9,824

QUOTE(clincar @ Nov 1 2005, 11:04 AM)
I'm sure none of us have time for moaning!! Lets get back to what the site is all about!!! posting pix and making lots of friends from all over!! YES!! 2thumbs.gif

Amen 2that, lets have us sum fun, i want loads of pics off all of u right now hehehe go post them on my thread, [i want sum lovin]

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Nov 1 2005, 11:14 AM
Post #36

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

Well the name calling is uncalled for. If people are allowed to tear into folks unchecked... how many more people are gonna post their pics.

And I am not saying the " you post it expect the comments" point isn't relavent.

If your body isnt perfect and you decide to post.. toughen the skin to a few folks who just dont like your body type. A comment like nah too fat or lose a little weight or tits too small ... might be expected .. but add "cunt" or "bitch " to the end of it is a little extreme and is really not necessary. Thats my only problem... the excessive tearing into someone.... if ya dont like the girl because shes too bony or too fat or tits are flapjacks.. fine say ya dont like it and move on to ones ya do.. but there is just no need to twist the knife so to speak.

To all the girls here: I would never in a million years call you a cunt or a bitch for posting a simple picture of yourself .. but if someone did it everytime you posted a pic of yourself .. how long would it take for you to quit coming around here?

On the flip side ..even with all the severly negative comments people are still posting their pics.... so go figure

No one is gonna get banned for speaking their mind in here Btw.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Nov 1 2005, 12:52 PM
Post #37

E Cup+

Member No.: 9,473

QUOTE(ILOVEBOOBS05 @ Nov 1 2005, 10:55 AM)
ok people write bad comments thats ok freedom of speach and all that, but sum of the things peps are saying is just WRONG.

saying the pic is bad ok,
saying the body is not 2there taste or they are ugly ok {freedom of speach}

but when peps are just dame right rude and offensive there is know need.

yes some rudy and offensive are not needed but i guess we all have to just live with it and move on. but i think it makes people feel better when they can bitch about it and get it off there chest and then it is done and over with.
+Quote Post
chelsey
post Nov 1 2005, 06:41 PM
Post #38

*.~

Member No.: 9,927

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Nov 1 2005, 11:14 AM)
Well the name calling is uncalled for. If people are allowed to tear into folks unchecked... how many more people are gonna post their pics.

And I am not saying the " you post it expect the comments"  point isn't relavent.

If your body isnt perfect and you decide to post.. toughen the skin to a few folks who just dont like your body type.  A comment like nah too fat or lose a little weight or tits too small ... might be expected .. but add "cunt" or "bitch " to the end of it  is a little extreme and is really not necessary.   Thats my only problem... the excessive tearing into someone.... if ya dont like the girl because shes too bony or too fat or tits are flapjacks.. fine say ya dont like it and move on to ones ya do.. but there is just no need to twist the knife so to speak. 
To all the girls here:  I would never in a million years call you a cunt or a bitch for posting a simple picture of yourself .. but if someone did it everytime you posted a pic of yourself .. how long would it take for you to quit coming around here? 
On the flip side ..even with all the severly negative comments  people are still posting their pics.... so go figure
No one is gonna get banned for speaking their mind in here Btw.

Howdy Cman agree with all said above and know that there are some dickheads out there that have never probably seen real boobs besides there mothers or sisters coco.gif and are just trying to stir things up but shitty comments are not called for. I have a couple of favorite ass wipes Gazmo or gizmo,crushfla... hotmamma knows who I mean ( I think that they are chicks actually with a grudge)that seem to find my pics as soon as I post them and always have something shitty to say about them there is no need for that why post just to get slammed but I am a sucker for punishment will see if they make a appearance if my new pic shows tomorrow that I and my he like and I think you enjoyed it once smilio05.gif be sure to say something nice about it, we will see what happens
luv ya, see you in the funny pages the gin queen ~.* tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
+Quote Post
chelsey
post Nov 1 2005, 06:44 PM
Post #39

*.~

Member No.: 9,927

hey buster
+Quote Post
cowboy
post Nov 1 2005, 06:58 PM
Post #40

B Cup

Member No.: 11,103

Hi chelsey I love your pics and I'm sure I will love your new ones aswel I always give them tens 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
closeup
post Nov 3 2005, 12:05 PM
Post #41

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(Kiana @ Nov 1 2005, 11:00 AM)
I agree with you, ILOVEBOOBS!  All I'm saying is its going to happen.  And, everybody here should realize that.  If you post the pic then deal with the response.  Like I said before, if you cant handle it dont subject yourself to it.  It's the internet, there are mean people. There are people that only come here to start shit.  Deal with it!  Ignore them.  Hopefully, the girls dont come here to post to boost their self-esteem.  If they do thats sad.   I dont post on the main page. Ever wonder why?  Because I dont care what people rate me.  It makes no difference to me if you like my tits or not.  I post them here for the girls and guys I am friends with.  If you dont want shit said about you then do the same.

You don't care that we love your tits?? Except for hardly ever posting them on your thread, I'd say they were perfect. I always wondered why you didn't post on the ratings page, now I guess I know.
+Quote Post
sussed2
post Nov 7 2005, 10:32 PM
Post #42

B Cup

Member No.: 5,997

QUOTE(Kiana @ Nov 1 2005, 11:00 AM)
I agree with you, ILOVEBOOBS!  All I'm saying is its going to happen.  And, everybody here should realize that.  If you post the pic then deal with the response.  Like I said before, if you cant handle it dont subject yourself to it.  It's the internet, there are mean people. There are people that only come here to start shit.  Deal with it!  Ignore them.  Hopefully, the girls dont come here to post to boost their self-esteem.  If they do thats sad.   I dont post on the main page. Ever wonder why?  Because I dont care what people rate me.  It makes no difference to me if you like my tits or not.  I post them here for the girls and guys I am friends with.  If you dont want shit said about you then do the same.

AMEN!!!!
Kiana, you've always had common sense and I dig that about you!!!

Good to see you're still keeping it real here on RMM lol

Mwah

love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
Kiana
post Nov 8 2005, 05:33 PM
Post #43

D Cup

Thanks, hun love-smiley-077.gif I have been wondering where you have been for the last couple days. Very glad to see you haven't left us again!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Puppet
post Dec 17 2005, 04:29 PM
Post #44

E Cup+

Member No.: 1,473

If i comment that i want to pee on the girls leg, does that qualify as a nasty comment!?@ coz.gif

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
xblondella
post Jan 21 2006, 03:32 AM
Post #45

Training Bra

Member No.: 12,899

I think everyone should just keep negative comments to themsevles - sad.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 21 2006, 03:43 AM
Post #46

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

Probably but it will never happen. If someone leaves you one just outwit then and make them look dumb. THats what I do it is alot more fun and they dont get the satisfaction of knowing they got to you.
+Quote Post
nikkibird
post Jan 21 2006, 03:55 AM
Post #47

B Cup

Member No.: 12,319

I'm probably one of the biggest wusses on this board. It scares me to death everytime I post a pic. But even I wouldn't get upset I got a nasty comment from someone. Actually, I expected more.

--------------------
Sticks and stones will break my bones but so will a forty foot carrot
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 21 2006, 05:29 AM
Post #48

C Cup

Member No.: 11,393

QUOTE(nikkibird @ Jan 21 2006, 04:55 PM)
I'm probably one of the biggest wusses on this board. It scares me to death everytime I post a pic. But even I wouldn't get upset I got a nasty comment from someone. Actually, I expected more.

But you're so hot - why would you get one?

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
nikkibird
post Jan 21 2006, 05:39 AM
Post #49

B Cup

QUOTE(Ratt @ Jan 21 2006, 05:29 AM)
But you're so hot - why would you get one?

Thanks sweetie! I haven't got any nasty comments, but I had one very critical one.

--------------------
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Jan 21 2006, 05:48 AM
Post #50

C Cup

Member No.: 12,859

QUOTE(nikkibird @ Jan 21 2006, 06:39 AM)
Thanks sweetie! I haven't got any nasty comments, but I had one very critical one.

I think its a real shame that you get some punk write garbage about a girl showing her body off.I think it really blows away the confidence and its a shame because all you ladies are pretty in your own way.Some kids need to grow up and act like men.dont think about the one idiot ,look at the hundred comments that love the way you look.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
nikkibird
post Jan 21 2006, 05:52 AM
Post #51

B Cup

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Jan 21 2006, 05:48 AM)
I think its a real shame that you get some punk write garbage about a girl showing her body off.I think it really blows away the confidence and its a shame because all you ladies are pretty in your own way.Some kids need to grow up and act like men.dont think about the one idiot ,look at the hundred comments that love the way you look.

You're one of the nice ones smile.gif But don't worry, I don't think any of us gals would take negative comments too seriously.

--------------------
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Jan 21 2006, 06:51 PM
Post #52

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(Puppet @ Dec 17 2005, 04:29 PM)
If i comment that i want to pee on the girls leg, does that qualify as a nasty comment!?@ coz.gif

Depends on what she's into don't you think? confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Feb 14 2006, 04:13 PM
Post #53

Double D's

Ok I am gonna vent, I just want any of my friends here that I chat with to know that if I see you being mean and nasty to girls on the main board than dont bother being my friend. Hasnt happend yet but yesterday I just saw to manyu nasty ass unwarrented comments. Not to me but to other ladies and it was pissed me off to sit there and laugh and point at a womans flaws makes you noting but a bunch of immature boys and maybe your mom should have woooped your ass a lot more.

Not all woman are made perfectly, some have kids and get the war marks to prove it if you dont like that and think it is gross than by all means find your barbie doll and move on if you want to vote them 1's than hey thats your right but grow the fuck up already and dont sit there and make stupid ass rude remarks to woman for not being perfect I and trust they new about those flaws before you pointed them out and what a way to make a woman hate herself when she is maybe trying to embrass and love herself.

Now I know the yadda yadda about this will always happen and this isnt about ratings at all and not even about me cause I can take the comments but I needed to vent because maybe no everyones skin is as thick as mine and it makes me sick. I see this from some guys that praise me so if that is how immature you are dont bother complimenting me THANKS.

user posted image

Ok I am done
+Quote Post
somfan
post Feb 14 2006, 06:00 PM
Post #54

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

I'll vent here, same as Diane26.
Beauty is very subjective. As my grandma used to say: "There is a lid for every pot." Fortunately, we are not all attracted to the same people. And if you don't find one woman attractive, how about just moving on to some other "lucky" person. I don't want to get into a battle of words with some of the rude posters on the main board. But one does wonder what kind of boneheaded moron would post some of the nasty comments I have read. coz.gif

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
diane26
post Feb 14 2006, 06:48 PM
Post #55

Double D's

QUOTE(somfan @ Feb 14 2006, 03:00 PM)
I'll vent here, same as Diane26.
Beauty is very subjective.  As my grandma used to say:  "There is a lid for every pot." Fortunately, we are not all attracted to the same people.  And if you don't find one woman attractive, how about just moving on to some other "lucky" person.   I don't want to get into a battle of words with some of the rude posters on the main board.  But one does wonder what kind of bonehead moron would post some of the nasty comments I have read. coz.gif

Exactly I mean there are posters that are not what I consider hot or whatever I vote accordingly but to sit there and mock and laugh at her for her flaws is pityful and I only wish I could meet the people that do so I could give you one hell of a right hook since you can only get off on degrading others. Is being respectful that fucking hard?????

Ok gotta go Ta Ta and happy v day nah.gif
+Quote Post
DrStranglove
post Mar 20 2006, 07:50 PM
Post #56

Training Bra

Member No.: 12,907

I would like to comment on this in a few but I cant right now. Talk at you later, thanks.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 20 2006, 08:18 PM
Post #57

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(DrStranglove @ Mar 20 2006, 07:50 PM)
I would like to comment on this in a few but I cant right now.  Talk at you later, thanks.

I don't understand the point of this post. It's your one and only post on your count and you basically post nothing in a thread that's been sitting idle since february. coz.gif coco.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
natalie
post Mar 20 2006, 08:31 PM
Post #58

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

QUOTE(Kiana @ Nov 1 2005, 11:03 AM)
I understand that!  You dont see me posting nasty shit to people and I dont condone it BUT it happens.  Thats all i'm saying.  I know people dont like to hear bad things about themselves, neither do I but the point is when you post pics of yourself on a public website you have to be ready for the comments.  Whether they are nice or just some guy being an ass, you have to be prepared to see them.

You know you dont' seem like the kind of girl that if some guy came up to you and said I nasty comment to the effect that you were ugly that you would just deal with it by accepting it. So why should these girls accept it on-line for all to see. You'd probably rip their head off if they did it in person, especially if they are someone you just met but I could be wrong because I don't know you very well. The thing about leaving nasty comments is it would only get worse. I find guys are like that and like to out-do each other. Soon you might see a lot of guys coming on here just to blast the women they consider unattractive. Yes it happens, yes you should be able to deal with it but allowing it would only make it get worse. (In my humble oppinion). confused-smiley-013.gif
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Mar 21 2006, 12:46 AM
Post #59

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

QUOTE(DrStranglove @ Mar 20 2006, 07:50 PM)
I would like to comment on this in a few but I cant right now.  Talk at you later, thanks.

ASSWIPE!! puke1.gif
sorry... I have to rate that a 5... have to think about it... have to get back to you smilio04.gif

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
natalie
post Mar 21 2006, 02:51 PM
Post #60

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Mar 21 2006, 12:46 AM)
ASSWIPE!!     puke1.gif
sorry... I have to rate that a 5... have to think about it... have to get back to you     smilio04.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

As you can tell I totally get that! laughing-smiley-017.gif
+Quote Post

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 12:51 PM