Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages  1 2 3 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Pointless Threads., Is there such a Thing?

COMEDYMAN
post Mar 1 2006, 09:21 AM
Post #1

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

I noticed some newbie was complaining about pointless threads.... this isnt fucking CNN's forum of top news stories its a god damned titty viewing forum.

Not every thread is going to be a fucking epiphany. If a thread is worthy it will continue to have posts. If it not it will fall to the wayside and be at the end of the list.

And the very last thing I want are newbs who think a forum should be run a certain way clogging up every thread with " this is a stupid thread Waaa Waaa" You are adding to the "problem" by making comments like that anyway.

I have condensed threads that I thought were doubles in the past. If I see it again then i'll do it again. And I am open to any suggestions via PM for thread consolidation. But as far as thread redundance. No such thing on a forum like this. No need to comment as such.

Carry on

--------------------
user posted image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
girlie_girl
post Mar 1 2006, 09:28 AM
Post #2

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,269

this is why I love you.
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Mar 1 2006, 09:37 AM
Post #3

Double D's
Group Icon

smilio05.gif
QUOTE(girlie_girl @ Mar 1 2006, 09:28 AM)
this is why I love you.

smilio05.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
girlie_girl
post Mar 1 2006, 09:38 AM
Post #4

C Cup

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Mar 1 2006, 09:37 AM)
smilio05.gif
smilio05.gif

you're supposed to say you love me too.

pssssh....men. *shakes head*
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Mar 1 2006, 09:39 AM
Post #5

Double D's
Group Icon

Awww I thought my blush would give it away biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
girlie_girl
post Mar 1 2006, 09:39 AM
Post #6

C Cup

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Mar 1 2006, 09:39 AM)
Awww I thought my blush would give it away biggrin.gif

nope. lol ph34r.gif
+Quote Post
girlie_girl
post Mar 1 2006, 09:40 AM
Post #7

C Cup

QUOTE(girlie_girl @ Mar 1 2006, 09:39 AM)
nope. lol  ph34r.gif

oh no! has this turned into a pointless thread????? ohmy.gif confused-smiley-013.gif blink.gif coco.gif gabba.gif
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Mar 1 2006, 04:36 PM
Post #8

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

QUOTE(girlie_girl @ Mar 1 2006, 08:40 AM)
oh no! has this turned into a pointless thread?????  ohmy.gif  confused-smiley-013.gif blink.gif  coco.gif  smilio00.gif

I love-smiley-052.gif U!!!!

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 1 2006, 07:01 PM
Post #9

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Mar 1 2006, 06:21 AM)
I noticed some newbie was complaining about pointless threads.... this isnt fucking CNN's forum of top news stories its a god damned titty viewing forum.
Not every thread is going to be a fucking epiphany. If a thread is worthy it will continue to have posts.  If it not it will fall to the wayside and be at the end of the list.
And the very last thing I want are newbs who think a forum should be run a certain way clogging up every thread  with " this is a stupid thread Waaa Waaa"  You are adding to the "problem" by making comments like that anyway.
I have condensed threads that I thought were doubles in the past. If I see it again then i'll do it again.  And I am open to any suggestions via PM for thread consolidation.  But as far as thread redundance.  No such thing on a forum like this. No need to comment as such.
Carry on

Not only do you paint toenails but you can also clean up shit and clean it well. I knew I loved you smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Mar 1 2006, 10:33 PM
Post #10

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

Cman is my hero. love-smiley-052.gif

Seriously though thank you for your support.

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 1 2006, 10:37 PM
Post #11

Double D's

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Mar 1 2006, 07:33 PM)
Cman is my hero.  love-smiley-052.gif
Seriously though thank you for your support.

Are you gonna divorce me and chase after C Man confused-smiley-013.gif
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Mar 1 2006, 10:47 PM
Post #12

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 1 2006, 08:37 PM)
Are you gonna divorce me and chase after C Man confused-smiley-013.gif

That depends, how much are you chasing CMan? coz.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 1 2006, 11:49 PM
Post #13

Double D's

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Mar 1 2006, 07:47 PM)
That depends, how much are you chasing CMan?  coz.gif

user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 2 2006, 03:14 AM
Post #14

Double D's

Joe I believe this post was for you from one of the Mods smilio04.gif
+Quote Post
girlie_girl
post Mar 2 2006, 06:24 PM
Post #15

C Cup

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Mar 1 2006, 04:36 PM)
wub.gif  U!!!!

aww pay baby you know I wub.gif you the most.
+Quote Post
girlie_girl
post Mar 2 2006, 06:25 PM
Post #16

C Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 1 2006, 07:01 PM)
Not only do you paint toenails but you can also clean up shit and clean it well. I knew I loved you smilio05.gif

I loved him first!! nah.gif

cman, you're still mine right? sad.gif unsure.gif

nah.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 3 2006, 12:41 AM
Post #17

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

C Man, I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you on this one.

Whilst I do not believe there should be restrictions on thread topics, there should be an unofficial rule to make sure wer arent doubling or even tripling up on thread topics, and that is my major gripe!

I mean there are atleast 3 "What you Hate" type topics, and without wanting to single people out... alot of threads that are created could judt be extensions on respective members 411 threads. I mean what were they created for? If i have some news like, im going on holiday, my dog had puppies, I was abducted by aliens last night, I'll throw it in my 411.

Now I am not some newbie trying to throw their eight around, I think I have paid my dues. I don't do this just to piss people off either. I just think if everyone is a little smarter about this we can ALL make it easier to navigate the boards. I mean it takes literally hours to go through all the threads because of the amount of doubling up there is.

Please tell me if I am wrong.

-bondiguy grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 3 2006, 12:46 AM
Post #18

Double D's

my dog had puppies

Ok obviously that one was me, and it was put in the main forum for any dog lovers I mean more people might have dogs in common then having a reason to visit my 411.

But allthough I can surely see what you are talking about on mulitple posts which the I Hate one as stated a hundred times was a joke to make a double post what are we allowed to talk about in SHOOT THE BREEZE, I mean where do the rules stop and begin. Can't talk about a Dog having pups cause that can go in your 411 well shit why talk about sports and so on either cause that can go in 411 as well, I mean in all actuality anyone starting a general topic in shoot the breeze can probably take it to the 411. We have a sex talk for sex related topics and top melons for the pics and stuff so if we start having rules on what topics are allowed in shoot the breeze who decides what is stupid and not stupid?? Or what have you.

Like I stated the Mulitple Posts I can see but anything else someone is wanting to "shoot the breeze about" I dont get why there is such a big problem.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 3 2006, 12:53 AM
Post #19

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

It's probably obvious from my earlier posts that I'm with Bondi on this one. But, since pissing in the wind isn't my favorite passtime, I'm resigned to not see it change any time soon.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 3 2006, 12:56 AM
Post #20

Double D's

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 2 2006, 09:53 PM)
It's probably obvious from my earlier posts that I'm with Bondi on this one. But, since pissing in the wind isn't my favorite passtime, I'm resigned to not see it change any time soon.

Ok so to look at this objectivley do you all also not see it as annoying to others when there might be 2 pages of simpson quotes going on in people's threads or turning the threads off topic as well??? Should we put rules on this as well??

DICLAIMER******

I do not have a problem with what I stated just now just trying to look this objectively since I also do not have a problem with the nonsense discussed in shoot the breeze.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 3 2006, 01:00 AM
Post #21

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 3 2006, 12:46 AM)
my dog had puppies

Ok obviously that one was me, and it was put in the main forum for any dog lovers I mean more people might have dogs in common then having a reason to visit my 411.

Like I stated the Mulitple Posts I can see but anything else someone is wanting to "shoot the breeze about" I dont get why there is such a big problem.

Diane I honestly just pulled that example from the top of my head! haha I had no idea you had made such a thread!

I understand what you are saying. Here is how I figure it. Things linking directly to you go in the 411 or as many ladies have a Top Melons Thread. Anything else you want to talk about, be it cars, alcoholic drinks, fav movies/songs etc go in shoot the Breeze as long as they arent repeated!

Top melons and Sex Talk should be exactly what they say!

Members 411's speaks for itself as does site help and information! I mean just today I saw Hardabs asking about his acount in shoot the breeze? I mean is the guy really that retarded?

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 3 2006, 12:53 AM)

laughing-smiley-017.gif that one cracked me up grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 3 2006, 01:02 AM
Post #22

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 3 2006, 12:56 AM)
Ok so to look at this objectivley do you all also not see it as annoying to others when there might be 2 pages of simpson quotes going on in people's threads or turning the threads off topic as well??? Should we put rules on this as well??

DICLAIMER******
I do not have a problem with what I stated just now just trying to look this objectively since I also do not have a problem with the nonsense discussed in shoot the breeze.

Hey thats cool, if people have a problem with what i am doing than thy should also let me know... I am not above criticism here!

Also you'll notice and crap I post be it a simpsons quote or a stupid pic attachment usually relates to what is being said at the time or the general direction of talk in the particular thread!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 3 2006, 01:05 AM
Post #23

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 2 2006, 10:00 PM)
Diane I honestly just pulled that example from the top of my head! haha I had no idea you had made such a thread!

I understand what you are saying. Here is how I figure it. Things linking directly to you go in the 411 or as many ladies have a Top Melons Thread. Anything else you want to talk about, be it cars, alcoholic drinks, fav movies/songs etc go in shoot the Breeze as long as they arent repeated!

Top melons and Sex Talk should be exactly what they say!

Members 411's speaks for itself as does site help and information! I mean just today I saw Hardabs asking about his acount in shoot the breeze? I mean is the guy really that retarded?
laughing-smiley-017.gif that one cracked me up grinning-smiley-003.gif

Ok but allthough my dog having puppies **since we are using that example** more so has to do with animals and many people might be animal lovers why would this not be allowed to be discussed in shoot the breeze?? Or any off the wall topics that would fit there for people to shoot the shit about. I suppose I just dont see how you can have rules so much in that manner that would be fair for all members that contribute to the board.

The duplicate ones pretty cut and try but as far as what constitutes shooting the breeze I dont think that one can be as black and white.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 3 2006, 01:08 AM
Post #24

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 2 2006, 10:02 PM)
Hey thats cool, if people have a problem with what i am doing than thy should also let me know... I am not above criticism here!

Also you'll notice and crap I post be it a simpsons quote or a stupid pic attachment usually relates to what is being said at the time or the general direction of talk in the particular thread!

Well like I said I dont have a problem with it shit the other night I even joined in with some simpson quotes and Gnappy was proud. But seeing things objectively I could certainly see how many could get annoyed with that BUT that as well would be hard to put rules on telling people what they were and were not allowed to post about. When no one is being hurt.

Anyway just my thoughts. nah.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 3 2006, 01:09 AM
Post #25

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 3 2006, 01:05 AM)
Ok but allthough my dog having puppies **since we are using that example** more so has to do with animals and many people might be animal lovers why would this not be allowed to be discussed in shoot the breeze?? Or any off the wall topics that would fit there for people to shoot the shit about. I suppose I just dont see how you can have rules so much in that manner that would be fair for all members that contribute to the board.

The duplicate ones pretty cut and try but as far as what constitutes shooting the breeze I dont think that one can be as black and white.

I agree whole heartedly with your second paragraph. I dont have to much issues with the above because it is very grey and it bothers me only ever so slightly.... but the repeats kill me!!

OMG I mad ur sig! haha grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 3 2006, 01:11 AM
Post #26

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 2 2006, 10:09 PM)
I agree whole heartedly with your second paragraph. I dont have to much issues with the above because it is very grey and it bothers me only ever so slightly.... but the repeats kill me!!

OMG I mad ur sig! haha grinning-smiley-003.gif

Ok Ok I wont make repeat threads just to annoy you anymore but I will talk about dicecting eyeballs and my dog having pups nah.gif Yes those bondi quotes were sig worthy for sure.

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 3 2006, 01:14 AM
Post #27

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

Where's that "pissing in the wind" Smilie when I need him?
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 3 2006, 01:15 AM
Post #28

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 3 2006, 01:11 AM)
Ok Ok I wont make repeat threads just to annoy you anymore but I will talk about dicecting eyeballs and my dog having pups nah.gif  Yes those bondi quotes were sig worthy for sure.

2thumbs.gif

Its a deal!

Please do not take this as a personal swipe against you because I do not think you are the problem at all!

I also do not want to make this place a police state and have it lose its aura, but a few easy guidelines would make this place easier for everyone to enjoy

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 3 2006, 01:15 AM
Post #29

Double D's

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 2 2006, 10:14 PM)
Where's that "pissing in the wind" Smilie when I need him?

I got this one but it is for me to you so nah.gif

user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 3 2006, 01:17 AM
Post #30

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 2 2006, 10:15 PM)
Its a deal!

Please do not take this as a personal swipe against you because I do not think you are the problem at all!

I also do not want to make this place a police state and have it lose its aura, but a few easy guidelines would make this place easier for everyone to enjoy

Don't take it that way at all, just wanting to make sure we are all on the same page when agreeing with all this ya know??? grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post

3 Pages  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 07:42 AM