Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

94 Pages « < 60 61 62 63 64 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Loveminnj, ...likes them all

LovemInNJ
post Jul 20 2018, 06:18 AM
Post #1831

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,181

a spectacular rating list this morning and happy to say several received 10s from me. smilio14.gif

starting with my faves Jellygee and Gamergirl. Jellygee absolutely knows how to show off her curves for maximum sexiness starting with her beautiful round tits, by her waist and hips, her rear, and her legs. add in where her hand is and already she's got me excited. and then there is her pussy pic further down. to taste her sweet glaze... smilio09.gif then there's Gamergirl with her gorgeous tits and nipples and that lovely smile evident in so many of her pics. also with her beautiful bra and jeans and dark hair....such a vision of beauty!

as for top new rating tits, obviously Icedemon1991 will be a choice as she's been rockin' it for me all this week. showing off those terrific tits of hers as well as everything about her body I've been complimenting all week including that long hair of hers. and she brought her smile back too! so tempting to touch smilio05.gif

but I want to spread the joy and split the title of top new rating tits for today amongst others as well because of the 10s I handed out. and first is Rockchick85. those rosy areolas, soft sexy body, dark hair, and that tattoo I'm going to try to remember for all future pics she posts smilio05.gif Bigchest69 and her upward view of her tits, areolas, nipples, and her long dark hair as well. Naufhty3881, great tits and areolas, but my focus was on her face. again long dark hair, but the eyeshadow kept me gazing upon her face with glances down at her tits. and the expression on her face? makes me wonder what's on her mind and how mesmerizing she is at that moment. and finally Wonder, on her side showing off some amazing tits. has me wanting to kiss and caress them in the moment.

lovely pics ladies! glad to have scored so many 10s because you all deserve it food-smiley-004.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 22 2018, 09:05 AM
Post #1832

E Cup+

scored but didn't have time yesterday to give my top tits of the day so including them in today's post as well

first things first, for Saturday, as some may have already guessed, both Rockchick85 and Icedemon1991 such turn-ons to see their pics. Rockchick85 with a fantastic underboob view with her tits sticking out while her hair appears to be blowing in the breeze and that right tat adding some flair. and Icedemon and that right areola along with the rest of her sexy self. hard to add more compliments that haven't already been said before. enjoying so much the look of this lovely lady smile.gif

other eyefuls that day were Naufhty and her huge tits, Wonder and her squeeables, Exposer007 and the her tits and body, and the Guest and those tiny Melons smile.gif

now as for today, top new rating tits belong to Haufhty love-smiley-085.gif add in that expression on her face with her huge tits and I'm entranced by her. such a sexy look, wish I was right next to her as I think if she were playful enough she'd pull my face into her chest, shake them side to side and laugh a bit after she sees how red I turn. and then press them against me with such a sweet kiss to see her huge smile. lots of great pics by her for sure!

two others eyefuls are Pammieo and her chocolate kiss mountains, a great underboob view and Wonder in that bra exposing her tits

great sets of pics by all this weekend food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 23 2018, 10:36 AM
Post #1833

E Cup+

split title for top new rating tits for today between Naufhty3881 and Wonder smilio14.gif

what can I say about Naufhty that I haven't already said? well first off, great side boob picture! beautiful curves of her bust showing up quite nicely here. also amazing tattoo on her shoulder. again, something about the way her eyes look over are so mesmerizing! overall a great side view of her torso 2thumbs.gif

and Wonder, a beautiful view from above! darker hair to her lighter skin tone to the white material around her. very nice shape to her breasts down to the tips of her nipples. fine cleavage and as I commented on her pic, would love to enjoy both hands on them. lovely pic indeed 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 24 2018, 06:02 AM
Post #1834

E Cup+

a quickie this morning as there are few on the rating list today. splitting the title of top new rating tits for today between PinkLiquid and Wonder 2thumbs.gif both showing off their pretty tits and nipples, one with a top down view, the other laying down off to the side view. Both I'd want to be behind and cup them with my hands. both appear about the same size as well and thus so close that both deserve the title.

Jsands's looks so huge and full in her pic, but the outfit kind of hides all the good parts, like the nipples and cleavage. pretty though, nice pattern to the outfit and showing how big and round her tits are.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 25 2018, 06:09 AM
Post #1835

E Cup+

quite a few faves and returning members on the rating page, and such a delight it is smilio14.gif

Starting with Katie Smith, an RMM member that's always sported her gorgeous tits and body. Today a torso shot in B&W and spectacular all over! Next, the return of SexyJayne after a short absence. Rosy areolas, huge tits, and a body I dream of hugging and squeezing over and over again. magnificent pic for her return! finally remembering her posting in years past, HSHB and her lovely tits and cleavage and the nipples that I remember most about her!

fantastic ladies showing off their sexy selves food-smiley-004.gif

Now for top new rating tits for today, hard to top the combo of Rockchick85 and Wonder! Rockchick rockin' the Bat-symbol across her chest while showing off the beauties underneath. and Wonder with another top down pic of her right tit and how cuppable she is love-smiley-085.gif it's not that I'm not noticing Pammieo or Daisy27 or the guest Jenny and the guest with the small breasts. it's just that these two have made such a strong showing in the past week plus that I'm eager to see more which then sets the bar for the top new rating tits title. but I am looking at all and liking what I see 2thumbs.gif

and can't wait to see what MissGuided has in store for me since our chat about certain things!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 26 2018, 06:16 AM
Post #1836

E Cup+

SexyJayne coming on strong with her tits out getting some winter sun as well as strutting through what I would guess is her kitchen. that deep cleavage, those huge breasts, those rosy areolas. one of the RMM ladies that start my day off right just by viewing her. gives me so many thoughts about fantasies with her that I just stare in awe and smiles smilio05.gif

thinking about a mid level for today because as long as Rockchick85 and Wonder keep posting, there's no doubt I will keep calling them the top new rating tits for today and have both 'level up' onto my faves list should this trend continue. treating my eyes to such lovely views of their tits and nipples love-smiley-085.gif so, if I have them in by default, would add Exposer007 and make this title open for this trio. the naked chest looks quite nice, but the addition of the clothed full body pic gives it a nice contrast. one you see how you'd see her going about life, the other if you're lucky enough to be with her in some kind of relationship. caught my eye for sure food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 27 2018, 06:01 AM
Post #1837

E Cup+

short list this morning, but fantastic nonetheless smilio14.gif

fave SexyJayne laying on her back outside, sweet pink lips ready to be kissed, nightie pulled down to let her tits rest free, beautiful valley between two mountains. how I'd love to be right next to her and that gorgeous body of hers wub.gif

top new rating tits for today by Wonder! a similar pic but with her tits side stacked instead, lovely creamy white skin and rosy areolas. a stunning woman from Germany 2thumbs.gif

and must say love the pics by Natash, specifically the two post under the Pics With Hair In Them. love and enjoy looking at Natash's tits every time she posts and so beautiful when her hair's added to the pic. just want to kiss and squeeze her and brush her hair from her face with my hand as I admire every inch of her wub.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 28 2018, 08:08 AM
Post #1838

E Cup+

must first acknowledge Missguided and that gorgeous underboob pic of hers she posted this morning. my crave to view her has been anxious for new pics since she said she was going on holiday and am so excited by this addition to her RMM portfolio smilio14.gif

plus not one, but two more of Sexyjayne in the rating page looking as spectacular as ever love-smiley-085.gif add in the Rockchick85 who is closing in as becoming the next fave on my list and already this morning is starting out fantastic!

so then, looking up and down for a top new rating tits for today, and I land on Moroccan Marie! the way her tits thrust themselves out from under her pink top and supported by the purple one, let alone the colorful outfit against her tan skin. quite an eyeful to enjoy!

the two guests' pics were quite lovely as well. the small but perky woman with glasses, very pretty! the other of the wife's selfie caught my eye with those nipples. both I would encourage to join and post more food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 29 2018, 07:55 AM
Post #1839

E Cup+

quickie today as the rating list is so short. awesome nonetheless as Sexyjayne appears to make the weekend complete smilio14.gif wub.gif

massive melons and jeans, a favorite! add in that deep cleavage, the fact that her right one is out with the areola and nipple in full view, and the bright red bra where my hands want to be and it's the making of a very pretty outdoor picture of a much desirable woman love-smiley-085.gif can't help but smile and enjoy all the pics SexyJayne has posted as of late smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 30 2018, 06:13 AM
Post #1840

E Cup+

so many things to say about fave Sexyjayne's amazing rating pic this morning!

one, dark hair and white panties smilio14.gif two, wowed by those sexy hips to the point I've imagined holding onto them! three, so wanna fall in between those incredible tits and nuzzle so comfortably in her cleavage. four, imagining her straddling me and then laying on my chest, smiling under the cover of her long hair for our own private moment of eying each other's face and kissing. five, so wanna hug her and could be either in front of her or behind and either way feeling like I'm cuddling with such a warm sexy woman so much. and finally, feeling her sliding her tits all over my chest and back as in a type of some sexy form of massage! Wow, Sexyjayne, how you've perked up my day already love-smiley-077.gif wub.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 31 2018, 06:19 AM
Post #1841

E Cup+

pair of sweet and sexy faves on the rating list today smilio14.gif Sexyjayne and her pic titled "Want to touch?" in a word yes. in more, been wanting to for quite some time now. and Sweetjuice38. love her hair curled inward to cradle her face. those sweet kissable lips and her amazing tits and nipples. so incredibly beautiful these two are! wub.gif

and can't forget Milkyjuggz0069. every time she has her tit out I want to suck and caress it. and the one listed today is another of a great set of pics she has of her beautiful tits! smilio05.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, eyes focused on Getitdone2001 love-smiley-085.gif First her face is gorgeous! mesmerizing eyes, beautiful smile/lips, love the dark hair and styled perfectly for her, and the silver necklace. this alone had me excited. scroll down and her tits and nipples are outstanding. got the thought that if I treated them well I'd either see that smile grow or hear some soft moans that would make her even sexier. classy, sexy, wonderful! a fantastic pic for the top new rating tits for today food-smiley-004.gif

did notice Rockchick85 but was hard to view because of the dark/shadow of the pic, but know from her other pics how lovely she is. Gwiskup has a nice shy look to her with her arm covering her nipples. and Hshb does well to hide her face under her long hair smile.gif and smartphone. only wish I were giving her tit that awesome squeeze.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 1 2018, 06:17 AM
Post #1842

E Cup+

so many pics on the rating page, so many decisions for the first day of the new month smilio14.gif

SexyJayne, pic taken at an angle, just right to imagine her rolling onto her stomach facing me, but that she'd end up on top of me smiling as I stare at those gorgeous tits of hers love-smiley-085.gif and Rockchick85 scaled up to fave status with those beautiful tits of hers surrounded by some amazing tats including her sleeve! and only a peek at Milkyjuggz0069's preg tits, can barely see her areolas and mostly her cleavage, but a nice tease of what's underneath!

top new rating tits for today: BDM21 love-smiley-085.gif naked torso, long hair, tits out and kneeling on her bed. great reasons for her to stand proud. full looking tits and those nipples really amazing. could see being straddled by her and looking up with joy or have her fall forward and have her stick them by my face or in my mouth. one awesome pic!

would love to see more of two of the Guests, namely the lace covered one at the top of the list as well as the one with the B cups. Lace looks so sweet like it would be natural for her to get to this state of undress if we were together. and B cup has such a fine body and those tits have me mesmerized. hope they join and add to their great start food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 2 2018, 06:04 AM
Post #1843

E Cup+

yum, whipped cream covering Gamergirl's sweet nipples! as if we needed another reason to wrap our tongue around her goodies tongue.gif nonetheless, it is great to see her up for rating again and that 10 I gave her couldn't be clicked quick enough. hot bod, awesome tits, and when she shows it, a tremendous smile. glad she's one of my faves food-smiley-004.gif

top new rating tits for today: BustyAmyG74 love-smiley-085.gif spectacular close up of her right nipple that's so close I wish I could lean forward and suck on it now. gorgeous color to it and such smooth skin she could've been carved and polished from marble for a statue or bust. so gorgeous Amy! grinning-smiley-003.gif

other point to note, that Guest at the top of the list with the outstanding dark areolas! makes me think that if they were hard candies I would be licking and sucking on them all day grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 3 2018, 06:06 AM
Post #1844

E Cup+

seems Gamergirl wants satisfy everyone's sweet tooth by adding a dab of whipped cream on her nipples and a dollop on her kitty. and sure that will all that licking she's going to end up adding a bit of her honey to it as well smilio05.gif gorgeous, Gamergirl, you're one of the best!

Sexyjayne up on the list as well with her tits out of that new red bra, leaving her torso naked and in jeans smilio14.gif lots of hugging, squeezing, caressing, fondling, kissing, licking, sucking, and that's just for her top half! Spectacular, Sexyjayne!

and finally, top new rating tits for today: BustyAmyG74 love-smiley-085.gif something about how her tits taper down to those nipples looks so beautiful. lovely shade of pink of her areolas and nipples. great side view and the shine from the oil rubbed onto them. awesome view, Amy!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 4 2018, 08:20 AM
Post #1845

E Cup+

rating list top loaded with an outstanding trio of faves today smilio14.gif

first up, Gamergirl with another whipped cream dabbed nipples pic. how many licks around them to get every bit washed off with my tongue. I may never get to know with her, but she presents her tits so well! next the hot Sexyjayne making me sweat. side stacked with her hair draped down, just wanna embrace her, feel her tits all over me, and dive into her cleavage and rest there a while! and Rockchick85, tits, tats, and large areolas. another beautiful sample from her collection! food-smiley-004.gif wub.gif

and for top new rating tits for today: Madbug69 love-smiley-085.gif very pretty tan color all over, awesome cleavage, and love the view of those oval areolas. can't wait to see more of this beauty.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 5 2018, 08:07 AM
Post #1846

E Cup+

finishing off the week with Sexyjayne playing with her massive tits for the rating page love-smiley-085.gif eying her, wishing I could play with her and them as well. wondering the ways she wants to use them on me and what other naughty thoughts she'd have after initiating the encounter. to kiss those breasts, to run hands through her hair, to hug and squeeze that body next to mine. to have such a beauty standing before me in such a lovely pose. oh that sweet, sexy, Sexyjayne! wub.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 9 2018, 04:22 PM
Post #1847

E Cup+

back from a road vacation through PA-MD-VA-WV and been missing my daily dose of Ds, Cs, Bs, As, and Es. since there's just so many days to review, i'll start up in the morning with Friday but will certainly review this week's rating page to see all that there is to see food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 10 2018, 09:00 AM
Post #1848

E Cup+

glad to see that Sexyjayne on today's list. been wishing to wake up next to her each morning on those soft hotel beds with all the pillows around us smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 11 2018, 08:15 AM
Post #1849

E Cup+

mmm mmm mmmmmm, that lovely Sexyjayne in the winter sun! so want to kiss and caress her all over wub.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 14 2018, 06:13 AM
Post #1850

E Cup+

eying the list this morning and liking the thought of splitting the title of top new rating tits for today. for the full body, there's Curiosity smile.gif arms up, following her curves down to her waist and hips. beautiful round tits and pink nipples. to hold and caress her, a wonderful dream! and for just around the bust line, there's Laurens7148 love-smiley-085.gif skin tone along with those dark areolas already caught my attention and got me at attention 22.gif pretty reveal from under the white shirt, perfect handfuls, and overall a beautiful view.

Daisy also showing off her amazing areolas and tits which have also delighted me for quite some time. and the Guest, would love to have her or someone, anyone, wake me up in the morning with her/their tits on me like that. wish I was under her, would totally love that sensation and view love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 15 2018, 06:10 AM
Post #1851

E Cup+

two hot 'n sexy faves on the rating list this morning! smilio14.gif

1st, Rockchick85! spectacular tits out for view along with their rosy areolas as always. beautiful cleavage. love looking at that left shoulder ivy/vine tattoo. almost like a close up pic of a woodland nymph that so happily lets her mythical body be viewed by mortal men. a pleasure every time Rockchick85 posts her sexy self.

and Milkyjuggz0069! two caramel peaks and those areolas and a deep valley in between. can't tell if she's asleep or not and thinking that if I'm staring at her from close by and she can see, she'll reveal that sweet smile of hers. don't know why, but wondering if I'd be mesmerized if there was a splash of eye shadow. lovely in any case and glad to see her post again.

as for top new rating tits for today, gotta be Laurens 7148 again love-smiley-085.gif back straight and looking like hers are sticking out proudly. love those dark areolas as well as her hair. so wanna hug her around her waist or reach up and squeeze those lovely tits of hers. definitely takes beautiful torso pics!

and MissGuided, where are you?? was hoping to add that sweet pic of yours as my avatar once it's ready. miss you smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 16 2018, 06:02 AM
Post #1852

E Cup+

mmmmmm Milkyjuggz0069 and those lovely tits of hers on the rating page this morning smilio14.gif

those tasty caramel areolas in full view as the sleeping beauty lays there with her arms up and tits sticking out. imagining fulfilling the pic title's request and hearing her humming with delight as the warmth covers her skin and runs into her cleavage. or if she woke up as I sucked on and played with her nipples. so many pics in her profile and keeps getting me excited every time she posts 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 17 2018, 06:18 AM
Post #1853

E Cup+

straight to the top new rating tits for today and my eyes are set on Bustybabzeee love-smiley-085.gif maybe I've seen enough videos at this point, but with her hot body lounging on that couch, I can see walking up next to her to enjoy a number of pleasurable positions. and with her huge tits in view I'd come up to her all excited before I even touched her 22.gif for example, I can already see myself lifting her right leg in my arm and leaning in or kneeling down and kissing her while staring up at her tits and head-tilted-back-in-ecstasy face. other thoughts too, but I'd probably have to tell her in private if she wanted smilio05.gif but that is a fantastic pose and adds a lot to her sexiness.

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 18 2018, 07:39 AM
Post #1854

E Cup+

trio on the rating list today that's starting the day off in a fantastic way and their pics are all clumped together smilio14.gif

starting with fave Curiosity, as if I haven't declared it yet, this pic makes it official, with that spectacular body of hers sitting on a couch with only a pair of pink panties on. gorgeous tits as always and the way she's positioned there is just as amazing as BustyBabzeee was yesterday. imagination in overdrive as Curiosity makes the mind want to please her in so many ways. a true beauty indeed 2thumbs.gif

leading right into Rockchick85, her gorgeous rack, and beautiful tattoos. love how they hang, love the long hair, and the tattoos are so amazing to view every time. I keep ignoring the pierced nipples and take her vision in as long as I can because it is also such a pleasure to view her pics food-smiley-004.gif

and then the Guest afterward. love-smiley-085.gif lovely shapely body, fantastic tits, beautiful smile, sweet pink areolas. so wanna see more pics from her as soon as possible!

as far as top new rating tits for today, edging it out for Wismale83 over Allin8630. while both displaying beautiful bodies, something about those B cups have me eying the pic more.
+Quote Post
Milkyjuggz0069
post Aug 18 2018, 08:56 AM
Post #1855

A Cup

Member No.: 42,445

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Aug 15 2018, 06:10 AM)
two hot 'n sexy faves on the rating list this morning! smilio14.gif

1st, Rockchick85!  spectacular tits out for view along with their rosy areolas as always.  beautiful cleavage.  love looking at that left shoulder ivy/vine tattoo.  almost like a close up pic of a woodland nymph that so happily lets her mythical body be viewed by mortal men.  a pleasure every time Rockchick85 posts her sexy self.

and Milkyjuggz0069!  two caramel peaks and those areolas and a deep valley in between.  can't tell if she's asleep or not and thinking that if I'm staring at her from close by and she can see, she'll reveal that sweet smile of hers.  don't know why, but wondering if I'd be mesmerized if there was a splash of eye shadow.  lovely in any case and glad to see her post again.

as for top new rating tits for today, gotta be Laurens 7148 again  love-smiley-085.gif back straight and looking like hers are sticking out proudly.  love those dark areolas as well as her hair.  so wanna hug her around her waist or reach up and squeeze those lovely tits of hers.  definitely takes beautiful torso pics!

and MissGuided, where are you??  was hoping to add that sweet pic of yours as my avatar once it's ready.  miss you  smilio05.gif

Attached ImageAttached Image
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 19 2018, 08:11 AM
Post #1856

E Cup+

QUOTE(Milkyjuggz0069 @ Aug 18 2018, 08:56 AM)
Attached ImageAttached Image

so sweet of you to show me more of your yummy tits and nipples, Milkyjuggz! you certainly know how to satisfy my need to see that great body of yours. thanks! smilio14.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 20 2018, 05:58 AM
Post #1857

E Cup+

quiet couple days on the rating list. hoping to see some great pics soon and then whoever is going to take them at the upcoming Labor Day weekend parties. last blast of summer soon and may the ladies of RMM make it a great send off. food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 21 2018, 06:16 AM
Post #1858

E Cup+

patience has been rewarded with the number of hot women and their tits on the rating page this morning smilio14.gif

fave Curiosity looks sooooooo sexy in her magenta scrubs. overall, a fine shapely body and fantastic tits. add in that long hair smile.gif even the way she holds the top up with her teeth adds to the effect. awesome pic, Curiosity! and Milkyjuggs0069! had been given a preview of her sexy self and now that it's up for rating she got a 10 from me. thinking if I laid down next to her how by chance she'd roll over and that nipple would land on my lips. and should i seem to move away, that arm wraps around me and pulls me to her chest as she gets more comfortable. maybe a few humming moans too wink.gif two awesome faves!

split on top new rating tits for today. first there's FiveTwo and those incredible nipples that steal the show. pretty, pink, suckable, and oh so desirable! amazing cleavage surrounded in a pretty shirt. perfect size and a perfect morning view! the other is Bns88 and her party flash pic. simple torso pic, but a lovely torso she has. wanna so be there and stand behind her, cupping those amazing tits with her head tilted as shown. caress her gently and see if that smile widens. but i can't decide between them, both these ladies look spectacular and certainly are top new rating tits for today food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 22 2018, 06:12 AM
Post #1859

E Cup+

mmmmmmm, gorgeous trio on the rating list today smilio14.gif

in order on the list, fave Karatenami has returned to post and let us know she hasn't forgotten us or the site with a fantastic topless pic. great body and figure, beautiful tits, and taken before work, so this would be a wonderful sight to wake up to first thing in the morning. glad to have you back, Kara, and can't wait to see what else you have in store food-smiley-004.gif

next, the top new rating tits for today FiveTwo! beautiful outdoor shot in a simple open white shirt and blue skirt. gorgeous tits, gorgeous nipples, gorgeous cleavage. and seeing the lower lip of that smile, wish we could've seen the whole smile. nonetheless, one beautiful woman and happy that she's joined the site 2thumbs.gif

and finally fave Curiosity in the reverse situation to Karatename in that she's returned from work and looks soooooo sexy getting ready to relax before bed. also one with a fantastic figure and incredible tits. love to have this as the last thing to see before sleeping to create more sweet dreams food-smiley-004.gif

all three a delight and total 10s in my eyes 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Karatenami
post Aug 23 2018, 01:00 AM
Post #1860

B Cup

Member No.: 42,757
Bra size (for females only): DD

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Aug 22 2018, 06:12 AM)
mmmmmmm, gorgeous trio on the rating list today smilio14.gif

in order on the list, fave Karatenami has returned to post and let us know she hasn't forgotten us or the site with a fantastic topless pic.  great body and figure, beautiful tits, and taken before work, so this would be a wonderful sight to wake up to first thing in the morning.  glad to have you back, Kara, and can't wait to see what else you have in store  food-smiley-004.gif

next, the top new rating tits for today FiveTwo! beautiful outdoor shot in a simple open white shirt and blue skirt.  gorgeous tits, gorgeous nipples, gorgeous cleavage.  and seeing the lower lip of that smile, wish we could've seen the whole smile.  nonetheless, one beautiful woman and happy that she's joined the site  2thumbs.gif

and finally fave Curiosity in the reverse situation to Karatename in that she's returned from work and looks soooooo sexy getting ready to relax before bed.  also one with a fantastic figure and incredible tits.  love to have this as the last thing to see before sleeping to create more sweet dreams food-smiley-004.gif

all three a delight and total 10s in my eyes  2thumbs.gif

Lol.. thank you honey, as always, I love reading your daily post <3

--------------------
Kara Tenami.. ;)
+Quote Post

94 Pages « < 60 61 62 63 64 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 09:14 PM