Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

37 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Ddd35 Or 3d As I Have Been Named Here, just me

ddd35
post Oct 2 2006, 08:12 AM
Post #61

Melon Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 29 2006, 10:49 AM)
How'z Saturday lookin' for her?

Well wish I new she got home and spent the entire week with her boyfriend , imagine that !!!!!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
HardDick69
post Oct 2 2006, 05:31 PM
Post #62

B Cup

Member No.: 17,840

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 21 2006, 05:58 PM)
Well played grinning-smiley-003.gif

you're a pretty cool dude with a hot chick.  I'd have said hi earlier, but I was trying to avoid having to call someone harddick.  So Hi, welcome to RMM.  Hope you don't mind being called HD.

Dunno how I missed this before now haha.

lmao yah bro Hd is perfectly fine. I proably should've used that name instead , but it was a spur of the moment thing haha.

Thanks for welcoming me to the boards. PD and I are having a good time on here. Everyone seems to be cool so far *keywords: so far..haha* I like how you board vets give us newbies such a hard time and it weeds out the idiots pretty quick, even though every newbie is entitled to occassional idiotic moments tongue.gif I think i've used most of mine already though smile.gif

--------------------
"If you keep touching me like that, I just might be one of those girls" - PussyDrippin69

AOL Instant Messenger: RMMHD69
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 2 2006, 07:10 PM
Post #63

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Oct 2 2006, 05:31 PM)

lmao yah bro Hd is perfectly fine.  I proably should've used that name instead , but it was a spur of the moment thing haha.

Thanks for welcoming me to the boards.  PD and I are having a good time on here. Everyone seems to be cool so far *keywords: so far..haha* I like how you board vets give us newbies such a hard time and it weeds out the idiots pretty quick, even though every newbie is entitled to occassional idiotic moments tongue.gif I think i've used most of mine already though smile.gif

Nah. Newbs who post pics of their hot girlfriends get a few extra freebies. grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 3 2006, 04:26 AM
Post #64

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Oct 2 2006, 05:31 PM)

lmao yah bro Hd is perfectly fine.  I proably should've used that name instead , but it was a spur of the moment thing haha.

Thanks for welcoming me to the boards.  PD and I are having a good time on here. Everyone seems to be cool so far *keywords: so far..haha* I like how you board vets give us newbies such a hard time and it weeds out the idiots pretty quick, even though every newbie is entitled to occassional idiotic moments tongue.gif I think i've used most of mine already though smile.gif

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 2 2006, 07:10 PM)
Nah.  Newbs who post pics of their hot girlfriends get a few extra freebies. grinning-smiley-003.gif

and how! tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
HardDick69
post Oct 3 2006, 05:53 PM
Post #65

B Cup

Member No.: 17,840

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 3 2006, 04:26 AM)
and how! tongue.gif

haha good to know!

I'll try not to abuse my benefits tongue.gif

--------------------
"If you keep touching me like that, I just might be one of those girls" - PussyDrippin69

AOL Instant Messenger: RMMHD69
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 5 2006, 01:44 AM
Post #66

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Oct 3 2006, 05:53 PM)
haha good to know!

I'll try not to abuse my benefits tongue.gif

Consider them to be like credits....

and tell PD you are running out of credits! tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 6 2006, 06:39 AM
Post #67

Melon Master

hello boys and girls , just stopping by to say hi. Life sucks right now but who am I to complain ?

anyway the lady friend i spoke of above , came to my sons football game last night , in the conversation she told my wife and I she was thinking about getting a boob job before we go to Hawaii in feb .. I asked her why ? All she said was with a grin on her face . ( thought you liked big boobs ?) I was speechless and aroused as well , so the game continues .. and by the way my son intercepted a pass and ran it back 75 yards for a TD , Im very proud right now .... food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 6 2006, 10:55 AM
Post #68

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 6 2006, 06:39 AM)
hello boys and girls  ,  just stopping by to say hi.   Life sucks right now but who am I to complain ?

anyway the lady friend i spoke of above  , came to my sons  football game last night  , in the conversation  she told my wife and I  she was thinking about getting a boob  job before we go to  Hawaii in feb ..  I asked her why ?   All she said was with a grin on her face . ( thought you liked big boobs ?)  I was speechless  and aroused  as well  ,   so the game continues ..  and by the way my son intercepted a pass and ran it back  75 yards for a TD   , Im very proud right now ....   food-smiley-004.gif

You should have said, "yeah, I do like big boobs. I also like to come in girls' faces. You gonna get that too?" but, hey, that's just the kinda guy I am.

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 6 2006, 11:47 AM
Post #69

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 6 2006, 04:39 AM)
hello boys and girls  ,  just stopping by to say hi.   Life sucks right now but who am I to complain ?

anyway the lady friend i spoke of above  , came to my sons  football game last night  , in the conversation  she told my wife and I  she was thinking about getting a boob  job before we go to  Hawaii in feb ..  I asked her why ?   All she said was with a grin on her face . ( thought you liked big boobs ?)  I was speechless  and aroused  as well  ,   so the game continues ..  and by the way my son intercepted a pass and ran it back  75 yards for a TD   , Im very proud right now ....   food-smiley-004.gif

oh she's getting a boob job now?! all that stuff I said about not doing her? disregard it. you should now nail her and take nude pics of her to post here as well. food-smiley-004.gif
That is all.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 6 2006, 07:12 PM
Post #70

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 6 2006, 10:55 AM)
You should have said, "yeah, I do like big boobs.  I also like to come in girls' faces.  You gonna get that too?"  but, hey, that's just the kinda guy I am.

I would have said I like to defecate on female's chest after intercourse, just to see her reaction!

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 6 2006, 11:47 AM)
oh she's getting a boob job now?! all that stuff I said about not doing her? disregard it. you should now nail her and take nude pics of her to post here as well.  food-smiley-004.gif
That is all.

Agreed grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 7 2006, 07:00 AM
Post #71

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 6 2006, 11:47 AM)
oh she's getting a boob job now?! all that stuff I said about not doing her? disregard it. you should now nail her and take nude pics of her to post here as well.  food-smiley-004.gif
That is all.

She is getting a little more daring all the time , Her hubby says he might buy her the boob job , says her are fine but if shes willing he might take advantage of it ... LOL
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 7 2006, 07:06 AM
Post #72

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 6 2006, 07:12 PM)
I would have said I like to defecate on female's chest after intercourse, just to see her reaction!
Agreed grinning-smiley-003.gif

Im guessing she would have slapped me , then said I was gross , coco.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 9 2006, 01:36 AM
Post #73

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 7 2006, 07:06 AM)
Im guessing she would have slapped me , then said I was gross ,   coco.gif

baby tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 9 2006, 06:26 AM
Post #74

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 9 2006, 01:36 AM)
baby tongue.gif

LOL we shall see, will see them a couple times this week , If she brings up the boob job Im going to tell her I need to see a before and after .. drinkup.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 9 2006, 11:02 AM
Post #75

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 9 2006, 06:26 AM)
LOL   we shall  see, will see them a couple times this week , If she brings up the boob job  Im going to tell her I need to see a before and after .. drinkup.gif

pft! See rolleyes.gif don't be such a sissy. tell her your ears need to feel the difference before and after for proper evaluation.

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 10 2006, 01:05 AM
Post #76

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 9 2006, 11:02 AM)
pft!  See rolleyes.gif  don't be such a sissy.  tell her your ears need to feel the difference before and after for proper evaluation.

It is the only logical solution!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 10 2006, 06:29 AM
Post #77

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 9 2006, 11:02 AM)
pft!  See rolleyes.gif  don't be such a sissy.  tell her your ears need to feel the difference before and after for proper evaluation.

maybe the tongue test 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 13 2006, 07:08 AM
Post #78

Melon Master

well she emailed me and asked if I would help them pay for her boob job , i thought that was brave , I havent answered back yet but I will ... food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 13 2006, 07:32 AM
Post #79

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 13 2006, 07:08 AM)
well she emailed me and asked if I would help them pay for her  boob job , i thought that was brave  , I havent answered back yet    but I will   ...  food-smiley-004.gif

with a "fuck no" I hope....

Bitch is fleecing your arse

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 13 2006, 09:10 AM
Post #80

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 13 2006, 07:08 AM)
well she emailed me and asked if I would help them pay for her  boob job , i thought that was brave  , I havent answered back yet    but I will   ...  food-smiley-004.gif

Tell her no, but you'll test it for free. She's fucked up, dude. She's probably in on it with her husband. They are probably conspiring to get you to pay for it. it's all a setup and you're going to be the biggest loser of the whole group. the other guy will get a wife with bigger boobs... and you'll be paying for it. Then he'll let you fuck his wife, but he'll wanna be fucking around with yours. I say fuck that shit. Tell her to set up a bikini car wash in her driveway and earn the money herself. either that or insist on daily blowjobs for a dollar a session. or she has to let you tape a lesbian fuck fest among her and your wife and your baby-sitter.

that's my opinion. I could be wrong.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 13 2006, 11:49 AM
Post #81

Liquor and Whores

I know girls like this one you speak of. They lead guys on by flirting and what not, just to get stuff from the men. They're referred to as a cock tease. And the sad thing is, A LOT of guys fall for it. If she wants to flirt and whatever, fine. But when she wants you to start spending coin on her, forget it. Cuz in the end you'll probably get zero out of the deal.
Spend the money on your wife, at least you can be pretty sure to get some extra sex out of her. Or spend it on the babysitter, I bet she'll put out! wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 13 2006, 11:55 AM
Post #82

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 13 2006, 11:49 AM)
I know girls like this one you speak of. They lead guys on by flirting and what not, just to get stuff from the men. They're referred to as a cock tease. And the sad thing is, A LOT of guys fall for it. If she wants to flirt and whatever, fine. But when she wants you to start spending coin on her, forget it. Cuz in the end you'll probably get zero out of the deal.
Spend the money on your wife, at least you can be pretty sure to get some extra sex out of her. Or spend it on the babysitter, I bet she'll put out! wink.gif

or he can spend it on a plane ticket for the babysitter to get her a flight to Chicago. I'll take care of her from there.

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 13 2006, 05:35 PM
Post #83

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 13 2006, 09:10 AM)
Tell her no, but you'll test it for free.  She's fucked up, dude.  She's probably in on it with her husband.  They are probably conspiring to get you to pay for it.  it's all a setup and you're going to be the biggest loser of the whole group.  the other guy will get a wife with bigger boobs... and you'll be paying for it.  Then he'll let you fuck his wife, but he'll wanna be fucking around with yours.  I say fuck that shit.  Tell her to set up a bikini car wash in her driveway and earn the money herself.  either that or insist on daily blowjobs for a dollar a session.  or she has to let you tape a lesbian fuck fest among her and your wife and your baby-sitter.

that's my opinion.  I could be wrong.

BINGO!

Fucking bitch

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 13 2006, 05:54 PM
Post #84

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 13 2006, 05:35 PM)
BINGO!

Fucking bitch

thanks for the support, brother! and I rmember 3d saying his wife was a prize, especially compared to the boobily challenged neighbor

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 13 2006, 05:56 PM
Post #85

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 13 2006, 03:54 PM)
thanks for the support, brother!  and I rmember 3d saying his wife was a prize, especially compared to the boobily challenged neighbor

I think 3d is full of shit, he'd better post a pic of her(naked) so we can be sure.
plus one of his sexy mother in law. she'd totally be up for it!

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 13 2006, 05:58 PM
Post #86

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 13 2006, 05:56 PM)
I think 3d is full of shit, he'd better post a pic of her(naked) so we can be sure.
plus one of his sexy mother in law. she'd totally be up for it!

I second, and I'm sure bondi will vote along with us. So that settles it. 3d had better start posting pics, or he can prepare for a life full of ridicule... which he may or may not already be used to. confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 13 2006, 06:07 PM
Post #87

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 13 2006, 05:54 PM)
thanks for the support, brother!  and I rmember 3d saying his wife was a prize, especially compared to the boobily challenged neighbor

People are always looking for something more

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 13 2006, 05:58 PM)
I second, and I'm sure bondi will vote along with us.  So that settles it.  3d had better start posting pics, or he can prepare for a life full of ridicule... which he may or may not already be used to. unsure.gif

I third that motion

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 13 2006, 10:05 PM
Post #88

Melon Master

well gentlemen , I did email her back and just asked if she was serious ? I said nothing else .. we are however to all go out for supper tommorrow night then to a haunted house or soemthign so i figure it might come up there ..

As far as posting pics of my S/O it wont happen sorry , and besides i have never seen a picture of any of your S/o and Im pretty sure I never will .which is probably best for us all . as far as the ridicule at this point it doesnt much matter anyway , Life goes on ... jerkit.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 14 2006, 10:27 AM
Post #89

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 13 2006, 10:05 PM)
well gentlemen  , I did email her back  and just asked if she was serious  ?  I said nothing  else .. we are however to all go out for supper tommorrow night then to a haunted house  or soemthign so i figure it might come up there ..

As far as posting pics of my  S/O  it wont happen sorry  , and besides  i have never seen a picture of any of your  S/o  and Im pretty sure I never will .which is probably best for us all .   as far as the ridicule   at this point it doesnt much matter anyway  , Life goes on  ...  jerkit.gif

ah, don't be so sensative. I was supporting you by saying that you said your wife was way more of a prize than your neighbor, so it'd be more of a downgrade to be doing a swaparoo. You'd be the biggest loser in the transaction, so to speak.

There is a pic floating around her of my little lady... it's just more of a silhouette. As far as naked pics... I'm happy if I'm just able to get her naked. Getting the camera in the same room at such a time is going to take a bit of work.

In any case, I think it would be best to get this little neighbor fantasy outta your head. at the most, I'd say you should just try to get your wife in on it. Maybe you can get her to make out with the broad or something at the haunted house.

most importantly... if you do end up hooking up with the neighbor and she does end up getting implants, will you please supply some pics. some before and lots of after. grinning-smiley-003.gif

click

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 14 2006, 10:43 AM
Post #90

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 14 2006, 10:27 AM)
ah, don't be so sensative.  I was supporting you by saying that you said your wife was way more of a prize than your neighbor, so it'd be more of a downgrade to be doing a swaparoo.  You'd be the biggest loser in the transaction, so to speak. 

There is a pic floating around her of my little lady... it's just more of a silhouette.  As far as naked pics... I'm happy if I'm just able to get her naked.  Getting the camera in the same room at such a time is going to take a bit of work.

In any case, I think it would be best to get this little neighbor fantasy outta your head.  at the most, I'd say you should just try to get your wife in on it.  Maybe you can get her to make out with the broad or something at the haunted house. 

most importantly... if you do end up hooking up with the neighbor and she does end up getting implants, will you please supply some pics.  some before and lots of after. grinning-smiley-003.gif

click

Well I think the only way anything could possibly happen is if it was a swap , dont think my wife would go for it , but a person never knows ,, your probably right Iget the raw end of the trade ,

But if she gets implants and a makeover it wouldnt be all bad , you see I married the homecoming , prom queen , and she was also the head cheerleader at her school .. and the neighber was just the girl that spent her time getiing drunk and high and getting c grades enough to get by , I guess for me Bob its just the thrill of the game , the tease , the fantasy , the Whatifs , I dont think it would ever happen sexually but a person never knows .... Im figuring it will be a drunk time at the haunted house so who knows what might happen , with my luck the last few days I will probably get kicked in the nuts and spend the night with ice on my balls ...... bang.gif
+Quote Post

37 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:14 AM