Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

94 Pages « < 47 48 49 50 51 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Loveminnj, ...likes them all

LovemInNJ
post Sep 6 2017, 06:21 AM
Post #1441

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,181

top new rating tits for today: Bustymilfslut 2thumbs.gif

quite the large, soft looking pair of tits on her. nice to have in the palms of my hands while kissing and sucking on them. good cleavage too to kiss into and nuzzle against. best set to start the day food-smiley-004.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 7 2017, 06:29 AM
Post #1442

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today: Suprgirlbignips love-smiley-085.gif

amazing set of tits! since she's titled it and mentioned that she's had two kids in other posts, gotta say, I wouldn't be able to tell that at all and she should be quite proud of her shapely figure. which between her tits and overall body, got me 22.gif wanting it. got the looks and sexiness for sure. bonus for that great smile of hers as well 2thumbs.gif looking forward to see even more from her

the thing that kept me from adding Bluestone to tie it was the nipple piercings. just doesn't do anything for me. if you have them, more power to you, but it does something to my view when I see. however, also hoping Bluestone will post more too food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 8 2017, 06:27 AM
Post #1443

E Cup+

decisions, decisions for the top new rating tits for today. not making it easy that's for sure. 2thumbs.gif

starting with Mmmarie with her first pic in a while. enjoyed her posts in the past and looking hot still, but just showing half of her awesome set

Suprgirlbignips with another excellent shot of her tits. large with dark areolas and some nice tanlines to boot. great cleavage to nuzzle in.

Shylittlegirl with such a cute and pretty pic in nothing but a pair of panties and a smile. gives me a girl-next-door feeling

Ninja with his wife's breast jumping out from the confines of her bra

1randombeauty with his wife bare top and beautiful dark areolas free for viewing.

but in all this, gotta go with Shylittlegirl food-smiley-004.gif I like that look on the bed there. imagining her tapping it with her hand and saying to come and sit and join her. think she should be scored much higher as well. great body, pretty face, 100% amazing 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 9 2017, 11:16 PM
Post #1444

E Cup+

didn't forget to choose a top new rating tits for the day, just had something to do early on and only now back to review. and with similarly sized, beautiful, sexy women showing their terrific tits, gotta make it a three way tie between Suprgirlbignips, Janed, and 1randombeauty smilio14.gif all three have been my top new rating tits winners at various times and there's just no way to say one of them is better than the other two. great pics from all three food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 11 2017, 06:53 AM
Post #1445

E Cup+

difficult to pick just one top new rating tits for today. first had to weed through all those that post multiple women under the one screen name. then had to check again to make sure I didn't miss anybody. liking Suprgirlbignips's pic again, though I have enjoyed all her posts so far. also liking Snoopy05 and 1Randombeauty's pics of their ladies as well as what has been posted in the past. and finally Pburt82's first pic.

gotta go with Suprgirbignips as top new rating tits for today. partly because it's been a great set of pics posted and also because I've had to check them out a few times with each new post food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 12 2017, 08:58 AM
Post #1446

E Cup+

another day of weeding through multiple pics of multiple women under one screen name to get to those I would consider for the top new rating tits for today. coz.gif but then I saw amongst them fave DesireKristi and my eyes were glued to her a few moments love-smiley-085.gif nice big tits with dark areolas and a sexy body!

and so I'm finding myself once more drawn to naming Suprgirlbignips as top rating tits love-smiley-085.gif pretty pink outfit with her tits out, that smile of hers, and her overall figure is just so attractive. will be adding her to the faves list quite soon because it's becoming apparent she will keep topping my list. so for today I will list one more with the potential to be on the list, and that is Princessslutxx. one fine pair with some nice areolas and nipples. looks like it's her first pic so very curious as to what the next one will look like. 2thumbs.gif

and if I did this for the pussy pics, no way I could decide between Cumwhisky and Suprgirlbignips. both so pretty and inviting I'd be smilio05.gif if either allowed me the pleasure grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 13 2017, 06:19 AM
Post #1447

E Cup+

too close to call between Suprgirlbignips and Cumwhisky today. both have been listed here as top new rating tits for the day and both posting quality pics of their torsos and more. as they're sharing the title, the only other thing I can think of is "group hug?" smilio14.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 14 2017, 06:12 AM
Post #1448

E Cup+

first things first, we have gorgeous posts by faves Jd ddd40 and Suprgirlbignips! smilio14.gif

Jd ddd400, always a delight. showing off her tits and tan lines, sweet round areolas and nipples, and her hip tattoos. so sexy and beautiful love-smiley-085.gif

Suprgirlbignips in all her tanned glory and beautiful smile. so wanna give her such a great big hug. food-smiley-004.gif

so after all the weeding through, who can I list as my top new rating tits for today? BigtittiesMF 2thumbs.gif as I usually say, piercings through the nipples don't do things for me. however, that does not hide her sexiness. beautiful round tits for squeezing, pretty face, eyes, and lips, and the length of her blonde locks. overall a well taken picture. food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 15 2017, 06:29 AM
Post #1449

E Cup+

great way to end the week, starting with faves JD DDD40 and Suprgirlbignips showing off their ample bosom with some amazing frontal views smilio14.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, splitting it between BigtittiesMF and BustyBabzeee. BigtittiesMF continues to thrill with her big tits and nipples and the upward view is probably what I'd be experiencing I'd looked up while sucking on them. hopefully that would bring back that smile she has in some of her other pics as well as maybe an eyelids close delight smile or head tilted up with eyes rolling back. 2thumbs.gif and Busty gives us a dual front and mirror back look to check out her entire body in one shot. pretty front with large dark areolas and a rear to get a good grab of later on 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 17 2017, 09:38 AM
Post #1450

E Cup+

had to get away from the computer and look again at a later moment because yesterday had one of the largest lists of rating tits in such a long time and so many great quality pics from those that have recently joined to those that are longtime members of the site. so many that I couldn't decide on anything until now.

First off, fave JD DDD40 and that rockin' tan body of hers 22.gif then the return of Housewife1 and her sexy body, tits and smile smilio14.gif Janed and her light skin tone and sweet candy pink nipples 2thumbs.gif and Suprgirlbignips continues her tits n' smile attraction smilio05.gif so many faves at one time I could hardly contain myself!

so then after weeding through the remaining, I split the decision between BigtittiesMF and Kai love-smiley-085.gif probably said all I can without repeating myself about BigtittiesMF, but seeing dark hair this time instead of blonde I was so wanting to get off to her. and Kai looked so hot I wanted to be between her and her sheets and feel her body and tits sliding up and down me. two incredible sexy women I could not choose one over the other for top new rating tits for Saturday food-smiley-004.gif

for today, two more rockin' hot pics from JD DDD40 and Suprgirlbignips love-smiley-077.gif as for top new rating tits for Sunday, I'm in the same conundrum between BigtittiesMF and Kai. just can't choose one over the other, both are that gorgeous with their naked bodies and tits out.

Spectacular, ladies, amazing pics by all of you! many love-smiley-077.gif for everything you do to post here and continuing to make each day enjoyable with your loveliness food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 18 2017, 06:34 AM
Post #1451

E Cup+

virtual deja vu today with all the women noticed yesterday posting more of their hot selves today! 2thumbs.gif

faves Suprgirlbignips and JD DDD40 with awesome front shots and BigtittiesMF and Kai looking excellent too, especially those nipples on Kai. no choice but to split the title again though those nipples could push it over just enough to favor her. and DDD35's friend Cougar continues to excite and delight with the next set of strip teasing pic. that Cougar is just so tantalizing! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 19 2017, 06:26 AM
Post #1452

E Cup+

Kai posts and my eyes fixate on her lovely tits and nipples love-smiley-085.gif add in the wavy dark hair and I so wanna check her out up close, even with the piercings. one of those that's posted several in a row for rating and catches my eye for top new rating tits for today smilio14.gif

NakedBailiff's looking great too, showing off her tits out of her black bra and letting her light skin glow. add in the pretty pink nipples and wow! love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 20 2017, 06:16 AM
Post #1453

E Cup+

still have to give it to Kai and that sexy beautiful body of hers. tits and nipples captivate me and a great figure to boot. hope she continues to post and then i'll add her to my faves list too 2thumbs.gif

liking JadaJada's pic too and the caption with it. beautiful tanned body and a lovely chest. if only the nipples weren't hiding in the shadow. Nakedbailiff too with her light skin and nipples poking out. plus looks great with the black bra and leather jacket.

nice way to start the humpday! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 21 2017, 06:22 AM
Post #1454

E Cup+

going through the list I am torn between NakedBailiff and Kai smilio14.gif but then I think Kai is virtually part of my faves list with those gorgeous tits, suckable nipples, and beautiful hair. smile.gif and if I look at it that way, that leaves NakedBailiff to be my top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif

excellent front view of some hot, cupable tits. still not a fan of piercings, but it does pull me to her nipples as well. certainly would enjoy playing with hers, very pretty overall. food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 22 2017, 06:27 AM
Post #1455

E Cup+

mmmmmm, got faves Kai and Ms. Pink looking so gorgeous this morning smilio14.gif 22.gif with them on the screen it makes it difficult to decide who should be the top new rating tits for today. but scanning the list one last time, decided upon BobMontana. beautiful chest, some visible tan lines, awesome cleavage. overall, delightful to view 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 24 2017, 08:03 AM
Post #1456

E Cup+

Saturday: have the hot faves Ms. Pink and Kai showing off their tits bodies to start the morning right, and then top new rating tits for the day NakedBailiff! great view of her tits, ample room between her overalls to slip a hand or two around and in, and so easy to unbutton the top once she sits down. very sexy!

Sunday: long flowing hair is one of the many reasons Kai is such a turnon! body, boob, hair, smile. thrilled by every one of her pics and continues to excite with her pics! and top new rating tits for today by NakedBailiff for much of the same reason as yesterday food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 25 2017, 06:22 AM
Post #1457

E Cup+

mmm mmm mmmmmmmm, those nipples and tits Kai has are just so spectacular! love-smiley-085.gif to cup them, fondle them, suck on them....would be such a great delight from the views she's posted. 2thumbs.gif

and sexyashley returning to the rating page showing exact how she lives up to her sexy name. hot body, hot outfit, beautiful smile. reasons she was on my faves list the first time around food-smiley-004.gif

and then the top new rating tits for today: Bobmontana! awesome handfuls to squeeze and push together to go back and forth between both nipples. lovely hair as well. delights in much the same way as Kai. so lovely! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 26 2017, 06:25 AM
Post #1458

E Cup+

mmmmmm, my fave Kai....so wanna embrace her and feel those tits against me. such a sexy hot woman 2thumbs.gif

found that BustyMilfSlut has that same 'I wanna cuddle and have her pull my face into her cleavage in the meantime' vibe from today's pic of her. so soft and warm she'd rev me up grinning-smiley-003.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, giving it to Jack Handy love-smiley-085.gif trusting the title that those are hers, those are some fantastic tits! beautiful shape to them, amazing cleavage I would've wanted to experience, fine areolas and nipples. and based on the title, lucky photographer too. only thing is that it's said that it's an old picture. wonder how they look now grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 27 2017, 06:20 AM
Post #1459

E Cup+

three beautiful sets of tits to decide between. NakedBailiff, AussieMelons, and RRNaturals. but seeing her kneeling and cupping her tits, gotta give NakedBailiff the top new rating tits for today love-smiley-085.gif tanned body, that smile or expression of something good and her hands on her tits (wish I could be doing that for her). can't help but get 22.gif looking. awesome pic 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 28 2017, 06:08 AM
Post #1460

E Cup+

seems I have NakedBailiff and B cups on the brain as once more her tits and nipples excite me into naming her my top new rating tits for today smilio14.gif

so pretty in that black bra and tugging on her nips. been enjoying this series of pics from her and hope she'll continue to do so 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 2 2017, 06:14 AM
Post #1461

E Cup+

been a few days off, but back after a nice chilled weekend and back to rating the hotties here. and kicking off my top new rating tits for today: BigtittiesMF!
smilio14.gif

not only some fine big tits, but she'd get me to lick those nips until the whip cream is totally cleaned off. great smile, even better view of her tongue, and those hypnotic eyes love-smiley-085.gif one hot woman I'd enjoy to spend time with the way she presents how amazing she is. fantastic pic for sure, BigtittiesMF
food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 3 2017, 06:24 AM
Post #1462

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today: NakedBailiff love-smiley-085.gif

even with the piercings, a fantastic pair of tits! everything just looks so right with the current rating pic with the shape, cleavage, and areolas. add in the pussy pic up for rating as well and we've got one hot woman here! so enjoying the pics food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 4 2017, 06:22 AM
Post #1463

E Cup+

good to see fave Claire back posting again. between the tit pic and pussy pic, total hot sexy babe as I remember from before. food-smiley-004.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, split between Daisy27 and Tide52. both about the same size and all and both look great with their tits out. excellent additions to the list 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 5 2017, 06:08 AM
Post #1464

E Cup+

mmm mmm mmmmmm, more of that Claire on display smilio14.gif great body and curves in the tit pic and beautiful shaved pussy in the other. wish I were lucky enough to enjoy the pleasure of this hottie 2thumbs.gif

and once more a split for top new rating tits for today between NakedBailiff and Tide52 love-smiley-085.gif awesome tits/nips/cleavage from the NakedBailiff after pulling her shirt up. similar bouncy beauties from Tide. needed this to calm down before the day begins food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 6 2017, 06:27 AM
Post #1465

E Cup+

brief one for this morning.

Claire, such a total hot babe!

top new rating tits split between Tide52 and Daisy27. probably give the edge to Daisy because of how beautiful her areolas are. overall, both near perfect and great views from them food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 7 2017, 07:41 AM
Post #1466

E Cup+

fave BigtittiesMF continues to thrill me with those tits out welcoming visitors to the state of Kentucky. would have to pull over to enjoy the view and visit for a day or two. Claire too with her beautiful tits out in that black dress 2thumbs.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, was going to add Daisy to the mix, but the pic is just too small to do her justice though I like what I see. set between Tide and Gothgirlgale, leaning toward Gothgirlgale as she a little more 'interactive' with her pic in that she seems to look out past the picture offering those beautiful tits food-smiley-004.gif

excellent pics today smile.gif

+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 8 2017, 08:23 AM
Post #1467

E Cup+

whew, what a bevy of beautiful breasts on the rating page this morning smilio14.gif

starting off with faves Claire and BigtittiesMF. Claire holding her big tits in her hands and a great torso shot, BigtittiesMF with her mesmerizing eyes and tits out. could stare at them all day (and other things if they'd let me smilio05.gif )

thrilled with the return of Gothgirlgale, those terrific tits of hers and that smile along with them smile.gif Remembering DropC_riff's pic from the past, and liking Z712u8 and Sunnyonesfl view.

But for top new rating tits, once more turning to Daisy27 love-smiley-085.gif with her arms up as she lays down, lips licked as I thick about kissing down her neck until I'm sucking on her tits. it's such a great view of her I could not ignore it food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 9 2017, 06:20 AM
Post #1468

E Cup+

great start to the week. got fave Claire in full front view with her spectacular tits! got another from Dropc_riff and her fantastic figure, tits, and dark hair. and Gothgirlgale going gangbuster with great pics smilio14.gif

and still split with top new rating tits for today between Daisy27 and Z712u8 2thumbs.gif great torso shot from Daisy but awesome close up from Z7. both been posting great pics and hoping they continue to do so.

and special thanks to Mskansas love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 10 2017, 06:17 AM
Post #1469

E Cup+

the delightful dozen on the rating page and so much to enjoy smilio14.gif

first thing, gotta mention how happy I am to see Sexymilf posting. one of the few NJ milfs that posts and a hottie to boot. always wondering if I'd pass her somewhere without knowing it in state, but the thought if we did bump into each other smilio05.gif

awesome shot by Claire and so adding Daisy to my faves list because this beauty and her bust have just been total turn ons for some time now. 2thumbs.gif and another original by Dropc_riff. in total four spectacular sexy women food-smiley-004.gif

so who is left for top new rating tits for today? while Emmaprouds's one breast out is a great start for her and would encourage more, going with Congo. big tits squished together with her arms and about to spill out from the top of her bra. leaning over in nice pose. can't wait to see what else she has in store 2thumbs.gif

and finally can't forget Cumwhisky and that gorgeous pussy pic on display. looks so sweet I wish I could sample it smilio09.gif 03.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 11 2017, 06:25 AM
Post #1470

E Cup+

a great start to humpday viewing the rating list 2thumbs.gif

great showing by faves BigtittiesMF, Daisy27, and Claire30 with everything I've posted to compliment them. total 10s all of them food-smiley-004.gif

looking to the top new rating tits then land with Milfy and that sexy pregnant body of hers grinning-smiley-003.gif

and finally Hothousewife4play makes me want to pet the kitty early and often smilio05.gif
+Quote Post

94 Pages « < 47 48 49 50 51 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 09:12 AM