Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages « < 12 13 14 15 16 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Spit Or Swallow, a question for the ladies

Bobaloo
post Sep 14 2006, 10:56 AM
Post #391

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,695

Okay. I've read all the back-and-forth banter. The spelling criticism is a little ridiculous. I see spelling errors all the time by pretty much all posters, myself included. Making a valid argument based on someone's spelling/typing ability is pretty lame. At first I thought this was a pretty interesting debate, but now it's tiring. It seems neither of you can stick to the point anymore and are just trying to get on each others' nerves and come up with the next witty comment. Closeup, at first I kinda agreed with you. I always thought there was something peculiar going on with lynette and her stories and stuff, but then again I never really let it get to me. Now that it's brought out in the open, you know what... I still don't care that much and it doesn't really get to me. If she (they) post(s) something that resembles an opinion and it sparks a conversation, whether she's credible or not, well, at least there's something out there for people to comment on if they choose to... or ignore if they choose that route. I hope this debate ceases soon; the more it continues the more aggressive and mean you both appear.

I try to remain unbiased around here when it comes to disagreements. I'm not picking sides on this. I'm just saying that I'm noticing more hostility than debate around here, and it's getting old now.

There's a common saying in message boards that I think suits this situation pretty well...

Aruging with someone on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

click

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 14 2006, 11:17 AM
Post #392

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 14 2006, 08:56 AM)
Okay.  I've read all the back-and-forth banter.  The spelling criticism is a little ridiculous.  I see spelling errors all the time by pretty much all posters, myself included.  Making a valid argument based on someone's spelling/typing ability is pretty lame. At first I thought this was a pretty interesting debate, but now it's tiring.  It seems neither of you can stick to the point anymore and are just trying to get on each others' nerves and come up with the next witty comment.  Closeup, at first I kinda agreed with you.  I always thought there was something peculiar going on with lynette and her stories and stuff, but then again I never really let it get to me.  Now that it's brought out in the open, you know what... I still don't care that much and it doesn't really get to me.  If she (they) post(s) something that resembles an opinion and it sparks a conversation, whether she's credible or not, well, at least there's something out there for people to comment on if they choose to... or ignore if they choose that route.  I hope this debate ceases soon; the more it continues the more aggressive and mean you both appear.

I try to remain unbiased around here when it comes to disagreements.  I'm not picking sides on this.  I'm just saying that I'm noticing more hostility than debate around here, and it's getting old now.
There's a common saying in message boards that I think suits this situation pretty well...

Aruging with someone on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics.  Even if you win, you're still retarded.

click

You spelled arguing wrong.......retard. nah.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 14 2006, 11:24 AM
Post #393

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 14 2006, 11:17 AM)

Well, arguing is dervived from the Latin aruge, meaning agressive debate. It's not my fault my ancestors had to bastardize the language

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Seymour
post Sep 14 2006, 11:28 AM
Post #394

A Cup

Member No.: 17,537

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 14 2006, 11:24 AM)
Well, arguing is dervived from the Latin aruge, meaning agressive debate.  It's not my fault my ancestors had to bastardize the language

That is so funny
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 14 2006, 11:43 AM
Post #395

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 14 2006, 09:24 AM)
Well, arguing is dervived from the Latin aruge, meaning agressive debate.  It's not my fault my ancestors had to bastardize the language

were your ancestors Latin American? laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(Seymour @ Sep 14 2006, 09:28 AM)
That is so funny

you are not my son!

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 14 2006, 11:59 AM
Post #396

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 14 2006, 11:43 AM)
were your ancestors Latin American?  laughing-smiley-017.gif

No, you goofball. I do not believe my lineage goes anywhere near Latinia.

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 14 2006, 11:43 AM)
you are not my son!

Not surprising. Most same-sex marriages don't produce offspring.

(sometimes adding my own comment is more fun than saying "Spotted grinning-smiley-003.gif "

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 14 2006, 12:19 PM
Post #397

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

[quote=Bobaloo,Sep 14 2006, 10:56 AM]
Okay. I've read all the back-and-forth banter. The spelling criticism is a little ridiculous. I see spelling errors all the time by pretty much all posters, myself included. Making a valid argument based on someone's spelling/typing ability is pretty lame. At first I thought this was a pretty interesting debate, but now it's tiring. It seems neither of you can stick to the point anymore and are just trying to get on each others' nerves and come up with the next witty comment. Closeup, at first I kinda agreed with you. I always thought there was something peculiar going on with lynette and her stories and stuff, but then again I never really let it get to me. Now that it's brought out in the open, you know what... I still don't care that much and it doesn't really get to me. If she (they) post(s) something that resembles an opinion and it sparks a conversation, whether she's credible or not, well, at least there's something out there for people to comment on if they choose to... or ignore if they choose that route. I hope this debate ceases soon; the more it continues the more aggressive and mean you both appear.

I try to remain unbiased around here when it comes to disagreements. I'm not picking sides on this. I'm just saying that I'm noticing more hostility than debate around here, and it's getting old now.

thank you , I been trying to get this thread back on point for the last 3 pages , the fact is who gives a shit who the poster is , I m not buying anything here , and Im not selling anything , I dont have to trust the persons that post here , most people just come to pass the time and look at boobies , there may be a time when it matters who somebody is from here but as of now I see no reason to call sombody out cause there stories dont line up , Ive read many many lies on the net , it wasnt all that long ago one of the main posters was saying her hubby made $ 50,000. a week , but a week later they were moving cause they couldnt
make the house payment , but nobody said anything , why? cause nobody cared or they new it was a lie to brighten someones not so great life , lets face it most of the people come here while there at work or while there S/o is out of the house , myself I'm here while the s/o is asleep or once i reach my office like now , you ever notice there arent to many of the regulars on here over the weekends ?
not that it matters , but there allot of little lies that take place I think and the fact is WHO GIVES A SHIT ... Just my 30 second commercial Im done now , Ya' all have a great fucking day ..... LOL tongue.gif

This post has been edited by ddd35: Sep 14 2006, 05:26 PM
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Sep 14 2006, 01:28 PM
Post #398

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 13 2006, 09:47 PM)
Here's the thing that makes me laugh. You "have people" to do all the mundane office stuff. Do they do all your thinking for you too? A typing error is me typing yuor instead of your. A typing error is NOT substituting you're for your. Spell check won't catch that kind of error because what's wrong is in your head, not in your fingers. I've come to the conclusion that if there are two "Lynettes" one of them maybe had a semester or two of college, the other barely squeaked thru high school. Probably spent all her time day-dreaming about being a model and a millionaire. Sorry to say but attempting to bullshit us is as close as you'll ever get to those goals. Even that you failed at. Better luck next time. Here's a thought: Maybe the "Lynette" persona is being created by an order of nuns in a nunery. I like that better than the frat house option and almost as much as the nursing home. Then again, would a nun call me a "fucking moron"? I mean, one who never met me. BTW, please don't reveiw my posts for spelling errors, it'll just tax your brain and bore the rest of us.

FU & bye.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Sep 14 2006, 01:29 PM
Post #399

D Cup

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Sep 14 2006, 01:20 AM)
so basically, you are just pretty lazy? rolleyes.gif

No. Just busy. Have you e ver workied in an office invirnment. Or, have you been confined to bowling alleys? Bye.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Sep 14 2006, 01:35 PM
Post #400

D Cup

This goes to prove my point about how many mean spirited people there are on tis site. Too bad non of you can just appreciate the entertainment value that's been provided. Have fun taking those pathetic little potshots at one another.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 14 2006, 01:41 PM
Post #401

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 14 2006, 11:35 AM)
This goes to prove my point about how many mean spirited people there are on tis site. Too bad non of you can just appreciate the entertainment value that's been provided. Have fun taking those pathetic little potshots at one another.

Don't fool yourself. That can be entertaining too......you clod! tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 14 2006, 01:53 PM
Post #402

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 14 2006, 01:35 PM)

Gnappy was just bustin' my chops like we always joke around on here.

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 14 2006, 01:41 PM)
Don't fool yourself. That can be entertaining too......you clod! tongue.gif

Just like he did to you just now.

Just cuz I know Gnappy as well as anyone here, I can say that those were not meant to be malicious attacks. just wanted to make sure you knew that. wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 14 2006, 02:00 PM
Post #403

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 14 2006, 11:53 AM)
Gnappy was just bustin' my chops like we always joke around on here.
Just like he did to you just now. 

Just cuz I know Gnappy as well as anyone here, I can say that those were not meant to be malicious attacks.  just wanted to make sure you knew that. wink.gif

I put those big smilie things at the ends of posts when I say things in jest.

evade uses them in posts often without even using words nah.gif
(for example) laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 14 2006, 02:20 PM
Post #404

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 14 2006, 02:00 PM)
I put those big smilie things at the ends of posts when I say things in jest.
evade uses them in posts often without even using words  nah.gif
(for example)  laughing-smiley-017.gif

sometimes you can even have an entire smiley conversation. Similar to cave drawings, but different.

2thumbs.gif gabba.gif 2thumbs.gif smile.gif blink.gif coco.gif love-smiley-085.gif smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 14 2006, 03:10 PM
Post #405

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 14 2006, 12:20 PM)
sometimes you can even have an entire smiley conversation.  Similar to cave drawings, but different.

smilio15.gif smilio08.gif gunsfiring.gif vomit-smiley-020.gif music-smiley-021.gif music-smiley-012.gif music-smiley-004.gif music-smiley-003.gif food-smiley-021.gif
smilies I don't use often enough.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 14 2006, 04:36 PM
Post #406

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 14 2006, 03:10 PM)

Wow, we can start a whole thread about this... but why would we do that considering we can just use pretty much any thread to do it...like this one, namely.

here's some I dont' use. guns.gif angry-smiley-011.gif smilio12.gif action-smiley-047.gif music-smiley-004.gif food-smiley-024.gif party-smiley-048.gif smilio12.gif

here;s one I should use more often.. wacko.gif

why is this one called silvio.gif silvio

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 14 2006, 04:43 PM
Post #407

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 14 2006, 02:36 PM)
here;s one I should use more often..  wacko.gif

why is this one called silvio.gif silvio

yeah i never noticed that one before but it so appropriate so often.

and I have no idea. wacko.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 15 2006, 12:36 AM
Post #408

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

Killer laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 14 2006, 01:35 PM)

Lynette when you come down from your pedastool you will realise that was a joke!

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 14 2006, 03:10 PM)
  smilio08.gif  gunsfiring.gif  vomit-smiley-020.gif  music-smiley-021.gif  music-smiley-012.gif  music-smiley-004.gif  music-smiley-003.gif  food-smiley-021.gif

Why on earth would this site need a violin playing smiley?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post Sep 15 2006, 02:56 AM
Post #409

C Cup

Member No.: 13,258

QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 14 2006, 01:29 PM)
No. Just busy. Have you e ver workied in an office invirnment. Or, have you been confined to bowling alleys? Bye.

actually i work in an office (Environment... the I and E are clearly not even close to one another) right now and i have never worked in a bowling alley, thanks for asking though
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 15 2006, 12:36 AM)
Killer laughing-smiley-017.gif
Lynette when you come down from your pedastool you will realise that was a joke!
Why on earth would this site need a violin playing smiley?

pedestal-- lol

and i think violin is more like a "cry me a river" kind of thing.... like too bad so sad. haha

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 15 2006, 03:27 AM
Post #410

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Sep 15 2006, 02:56 AM)

pedestal-- lol

and i think violin is more like a "cry me a river" kind of thing.... like too bad so sad. haha

invirnment... I know closeup think its juvenile to pick apart spelling and i fuck spelling up all the time but there is a difference between fucking up and invirnment

I know what the violin stands for but i have never seen it used here

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
juicy_DD
post Sep 15 2006, 04:03 AM
Post #411

Double D's

Member No.: 8,569

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Sep 14 2006, 02:35 PM)
A compliment from you sweetheart is nectar and ambrosia to me  love-smiley-077.gif

Miss ya my saucy British hotbody  love-smiley-077.gif

thanks babes I miss you too love-smiley-077.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 14 2006, 04:17 PM)

your so funny Gnappy

I would like to put my thoughts in for what its worth I think the debate is fekin funny to be honest it makes a change from seein the usual comments like show us ya tits etc etc blah blah, perhaps its not in the right forun and perhaps it should be moved to a 'fight' toptic and if you dow wanna read then you dont have to personally i prefer the spit and swallow part 2thumbs.gif ..... I wont have my boys called fucking morons, major assholes or dick heads or whatever cos thats offensive when you dont know the people personally (altho they prolly are dry.gif joke) that is all ..... Gnappy,closeup, bondi love ya all smile.gif
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 15 2006, 07:09 AM
Post #412

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 15 2006, 03:27 AM)
invirnment... I know closeup think its juvenile to pick apart spelling and i fuck spelling up all the time but there is a difference between fucking up and invirnment

I know what the violin stands for but i have never seen it used here

Only if you have three degrees. If you're a fucking moron, speeling correctly is optional. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 15 2006, 10:20 AM
Post #413

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 15 2006, 07:09 AM)
Only if you have three degrees. If you're a fucking moron, speeling correctly is optional. tongue.gif

Now, in all fairness, 3 degrees = about .33333 degrees per member of the Lynette composite.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 15 2006, 12:22 PM
Post #414

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Sep 15 2006, 12:56 AM)
actually i work in an office (Environment... the I and E are clearly not even close to one another) right now and i have never worked in a bowling alley, thanks for asking though

Working in a bowling alley would be my dream job if I ever got out of debt.

QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 15 2006, 02:03 AM)
thanks babes I miss you too love-smiley-077.gif
your so funny Gnappy

I would like to put my thoughts in for what its worth I think the debate is fekin funny to be honest it makes a change from seein the usual comments like show us ya tits etc etc blah blah, perhaps its not in the right forun and perhaps it should be moved to a 'fight' toptic and if you dow wanna read then you dont have to personally i prefer the spit and swallow part 2thumbs.gif ..... I wont have my boys called fucking morons, major assholes or dick heads or whatever cos thats offensive when you dont know the people personally (altho they prolly are dry.gif joke) that is all ..... Gnappy,closeup, bondi love ya all smile.gif

maybe we need an Arena Forum, like at blows.com to duke it out.

right back at ya. love-smiley-077.gif

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 15 2006, 08:20 AM)
Now, in all fairness, 3 degrees = about .33333 degrees per member of the Lynette composite.

hahahaha, but that's still better than 96% of people here. nah.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
boanna
post Sep 15 2006, 03:06 PM
Post #415

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Member No.: 14,038

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 14 2006, 01:10 PM)
smilio15.gif  smilio08.gif  gunsfiring.gif  vomit-smiley-020.gif  music-smiley-021.gif  music-smiley-012.gif  music-smiley-004.gif  music-smiley-003.gif  food-smiley-021.gif

smilies and shit that should be on here:

of course we could choose which sheep one. dont have to have both.
+Quote Post
boanna
post Sep 15 2006, 03:10 PM
Post #416

QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 15 2006, 01:06 PM)
smilies and shit that should be on here:
of course we could choose which sheep one.  dont have to have both.

and a few more (u knew that was coming)
+Quote Post
boanna
post Sep 15 2006, 03:14 PM
Post #417

QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 15 2006, 01:10 PM)
and a few more (u knew that was coming)

yep, more...
+Quote Post
boanna
post Sep 15 2006, 03:18 PM
Post #418

QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 15 2006, 01:14 PM)
yep, more...

did u notice in my previous post....the sperm smilie is NOT smiling?
+Quote Post
boanna
post Sep 15 2006, 03:24 PM
Post #419

QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 15 2006, 01:18 PM)
did u notice in my previous post....the sperm smilie is NOT smiling?

unlike the sheep, we can always use as many wankers as possible. but i cannot find a female wanker. that sucks!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 15 2006, 03:32 PM
Post #420

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

There are some definite good ones you just posted, babe. I'd get specific on the ones I think are funny, but I'm kinda lazy... who am I fooling? I'm really lazy. wacko.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

16 Pages « < 12 13 14 15 16 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:31 PM