Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> What Would You Do To/with Me?, A Wife Wants To Know...

CaBoobLover
post May 30 2017, 04:11 PM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,133

I love to hear what men would like, so I'm interested to know what you guys would like to do with me if I were to accept you into my bed???

1). Have me suck your melonpoker and swallow your cum?
2). Have me suck your melonpoker and let you cum all over my face and Melons?
3). Take me doggy-style and feel and squeeze my tits from behind?
4). Have me ride you so you can see, squeeze and suck my nice, natural Melons as I glide up and down your melonpoker?
5). Something else. If you choose this option you have to share, in detail, what you would like do do with me...cause a girl likes to know.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 30 2017, 10:15 PM
Post #2

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(1randombeauty @ May 30 2017, 02:11 PM)
I love to hear what men would like, so I'm interested to know what you guys would like to do with me if I were to accept you into my bed???

4). Have me ride you so you can see, squeeze and suck my nice, natural Melons as I glide up and down your melonpoker?
5). Something else.  If you choose this option you have to share, in detail, what you would like do do with me...cause a girl likes to know.

I would put you on hands,and knees on my bed . Tie and the your wrists and ankles so you can't move. I'd put a blindfold on your eyes , nipple clamps on your nips. I'd take my cat whip and gently swat at your buttocks , rubbing it down from your ass to your pussy then back to smack it lightly to your ass . I'd reach under ever so often and pull the the clamps on your nips to make sure their hard. Then back to your buttocks I'd rub the whip over your now wet pussy patting it firmly with it but not to hard. Watching you squirm , I'd stop for a moment asking you . Are you okay ? You moan. God yes ! I rub your pussy with my hand , your very wet now. , I ask are you ready ? Yes you moan. I have a buddy move around in front of you offering you his c0ck to suck. I start spanking your butt harder as I watch you take his manhood deep in your mouth. Your butt is now red . , I tug the nipple clamps I can see the notices of your pussy. I lick it , sliding my tongue in the whole time hour or taking my buddies c0ck , I ask Are you ready ? I get up and slide my c0ckin your very wet pussy , oh your so tight , I thrust harder into you driving your mouth onto his c0ck .Oh baby
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 31 2017, 06:32 AM
Post #3

E Cup+

Member No.: 36,181

QUOTE(1randombeauty @ May 30 2017, 04:11 PM)

5). Something else.  If you choose this option you have to share, in detail, what you would like do do with me...cause a girl likes to know.

simple answer, #4 and would enjoy every moment of it

long answer, I'd get up close to you, lean in, and kiss your breasts until I found your nipples and then start sucking on them. as your one hand presses me against your chest, I reach down to start fingering you. causing you to do the same to me. licking my fingers, wanting to taste you from the source. you keep me hard in your own way until finally you pull away to slide me inside you and then sit up, grinding as your tits bounce up and down. smiling, looking to the ceiling gasping as I reach up and squeeze your tits and play with your nipples some more. glancing down and seeing your wetness seep out onto my skin.....(and then finish with #4 as you see fit) smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
agedtoperfection
post Jun 8 2023, 04:27 PM
Post #4

B Cup

Member No.: 44,241

I love it when men tell me their honest feelings about my breasts …..
+Quote Post
Looking4u2do2
post Jun 8 2023, 04:41 PM
Post #5

Unregistered

QUOTE(CaBoobLover @ May 30 2017, 04:11 PM)

Would share you and have a fmf threesome
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:21 PM