Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Boys..., If you could pick....

Jade
post Jul 20 2005, 07:38 PM
Post #1

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,218

If you could pick any 2 RMM girls to have your way with... who would it be? How would it be? Where? And would you participate or just let the ladies do it all alone and you watch?

(could this be another 25 page thread by the end of the night?) grinning-smiley-003.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
HotJ
post Jul 20 2005, 07:51 PM
Post #2

B Cup

Member No.: 6,512

QUOTE(Jade @ Jul 20 2005, 07:38 PM)
If you could pick any 2 RMM girls to have your way with... who would it be?  How would it be?  Where?  And would you participate or just let the ladies do it all alone and you watch?
(could this be another 25 page thread by the end of the night?) grinning-smiley-003.gif

I love this thread! smile.gif 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
bts34e
post Jul 20 2005, 08:03 PM
Post #3

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 9,147

QUOTE(HotJ @ Jul 20 2005, 06:51 PM)
I love this thread! smile.gif  2thumbs.gif

I agree hotj, this should be interesting!
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jul 20 2005, 08:05 PM
Post #4

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

wow... only 2??!!

how about 2 at a time? wink.gif (what, if this is purely hypothetical, i can dream, right?)

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jul 20 2005, 08:19 PM
Post #5

Board Whore Emeritus

QUOTE(Jade @ Jul 20 2005, 06:38 PM)
If you could pick any 2 RMM girls to have your way with... who would it be?  How would it be?  Where?  And would you participate or just let the ladies do it all alone and you watch?

well i know i'm prolly going to catch a ton of grief from the other women around here, but here are my choices...

HotJ and Jade... congrats, you are the winners

HotJ b/c, well, b/c your body is absolutely amazing... you've shown it to us from so many different angles and so often, plus your posts are always fun/sexy/cool

and Jade... not just b/c you started this thread... but b/c you have that tight little body... and i have this feeling that you're an absolute wild-child in bed... (the ONLY thing that i can hold against you is that you're married... but if you won't tell, i won't wink.gif )

i don't know where it would be... but it would involve an entire house or apartment, not just the bedroom... my guess is hotj's place b/c jade is married... and somehow i only just realized you both live in MA, so it would make sense for me to head out there, lol... and it would be a marathon session... hours and hours of fun... ladies, you would have to bring your toys... i'll bring blindfolds, honey, chocolate, pieces of fruit, and towels for the inevitable shower...

as far as what would happen, i don't really know... i would think that having a plan would only be detrimental and that you need to let things happen as they will... the one thing i know for certain is that i would ABSOLUTELY NOT just be watching... although i'm sure i'd sit back and watch you play for a little while, i know i don't have that kind of self-control to not dive in (forgive the pun)

there would definitely be lots of tongues and mouth, licking, kissing, nibbling.... there would also be lots of penetration... fingers, toys, me... of course wink.gif

i'm pretty sure it would begin with a shower... all of us, obviously... and end with either a shower, or just you two collapsing on top of me... all of us exhausted, but definitely fulfilled

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
BEAUTIFUL
post Jul 20 2005, 08:28 PM
Post #6

C Cup

Member No.: 4,646

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 20 2005, 07:19 PM)
well i know i'm prolly going to catch a ton of grief from the other women around here, but here are my choices...

HotJ b/c, well, b/c your body is absolutely amazing... you've shown it to us from so many different angles and so often, plus your posts are always fun/sexy/cool

and Jade... not just b/c you started this thread... but b/c you have that tight little body... and i have this feeling that you're an absolute wild-child in bed... (the ONLY thing that i can hold against you is that you're married... but if you won't tell, i won't wink.gif )

i don't know where it would be... but it would involve an entire house or apartment, not just the bedroom... my guess is hotj's place b/c jade is married... and somehow i only just realized you both live in MA, so it would make sense for me to head out there, lol... and it would be a marathon session... hours and hours of fun... ladies, you would have to bring your toys... i'll bring blindfolds, honey, chocolate, pieces of fruit, and towels for the inevitable shower...

as far as what would happen, i don't really know... i would think that having a plan would only be detrimental and that you need to let things happen as they will... the one thing i know for certain is that i would ABSOLUTELY NOT just be watching... although i'm sure i'd sit back and watch you play for a little while, i know i don't have that kind of self-control to not dive in (forgive the pun)

there would definitely be lots of tongues and mouth, licking, kissing, nibbling.... there would also be lots of penetration... fingers, toys, me... of course wink.gif

i'm pretty sure it would begin with a shower... all of us, obviously... and end with either a shower, or just you two collapsing on top of me... all of us exhausted, but definitely fulfilled

Hey....can I get a ringside seat?...LOL
+Quote Post
BEAUTIFUL
post Jul 20 2005, 08:31 PM
Post #7

C Cup

I'll bring the chocolate...Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+Quote Post
Jade
post Jul 20 2005, 08:35 PM
Post #8

B Cup

Beautiful... maybe we can make it like a tag team event... if hotJ or I get tired, we can tag you in...

I guess that takes away from picking just 2...

it could work thou...
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jul 20 2005, 08:37 PM
Post #9

Board Whore Emeritus

QUOTE(Jade @ Jul 20 2005, 07:35 PM)
Beautiful... maybe we can make it like a tag team event... if hotJ or I get tired, we can tag you in...

it could work thou...

DONE! food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
BEAUTIFUL
post Jul 20 2005, 08:37 PM
Post #10

C Cup

QUOTE(Jade @ Jul 20 2005, 07:35 PM)

it could work thou...

I'll just sit by and eat the chocolate....or pour it on someone if they need cooling off..... tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Jade
post Jul 20 2005, 08:39 PM
Post #11

B Cup

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 20 2005, 07:19 PM)

Jrock.. I'm only engaged!
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jul 20 2005, 08:40 PM
Post #12

Board Whore Emeritus

QUOTE(Jade @ Jul 20 2005, 07:39 PM)
Jrock.. I'm only engaged!

it just keeps getting better and better... 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Jul 20 2005, 08:41 PM
Post #13

Double D's
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,479

OH fuck.. this is a tough one...

FOr the "Ill die happy after double team".... and just cause I love larger tits as a preference... it would be HotJ and BTS!!! God Damn You two girls double teaming me would make my big red floppy shoes curl up and make me do my seltzer bottle impression al night!!!!

For the "Oh fuck IM gonna get hurt, Thank you God" Double team It would be Juicy_DD and ALLME... damn those two Sex goddessess getta hold of ya better bring your A game or youll get tossed to the side !!!!!

For the Ultimate GREAT ASS DOUBLE TEAM.... JADE and BEAUTIFUL!!!! LEt me climb tween ya and rub those pretty asses all night!!!!

Personally Id love for all of you to do a COMEDYMAN Pile on !!!!!! 22.gif

The Stories of each encounter to follow ..... wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Mezrein
post Jul 20 2005, 09:00 PM
Post #14

D Cup

Member No.: 3,495

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 20 2005, 07:41 PM)

FOr the "Ill die happy after double team".... and just cause I love larger tits as a preference... it would be HotJ and BTS!!!  God Damn You two girls double teaming me would make my big red floppy shoes curl up and make me do my seltzer bottle impression al night!!!!

For the  "Oh fuck IM gonna get hurt, Thank you God" Double team  It would be Juicy_DD and ALLME... damn  those two Sex goddessess getta hold of ya better bring your A game or youll get tossed to the side !!!!!

For the Ultimate GREAT ASS DOUBLE TEAM.... JADE and BEAUTIFUL!!!! LEt me climb tween ya and rub those pretty asses all night!!!!
Personally Id love for all of you to do a COMEDYMAN Pile on !!!!!!  22.gif
The Stories of each encounter to follow .....  wink.gif

Going to have be honest here. It's damned hard for me to choose anyone. But when push comes to shove, I'd pick HotJ and Juciy_DD. There's something about these two women that no matter how often I see pics of them, it just makes me want to drop what Im doing and go find them.

For the how and the where and would I make them do all the work? Hell no I wouldn't make them do all the work. its a team effort and I give as good as I get. I may need a rest period and a hospital visit in between, but I'll do as much as the rest. How would I do it? I'm probably one of the best massues I know. NO ONE, male or female, (No Im not gay don't go there) has ever had one complaint when they've recieved a massage from me. 90% of the women I've given the massages to have gotten so turned on by it it was all I could do to just finish the massage before they attacked me and had their way with me. So I'd start with that, and let the movement go from there, smile.gif
+Quote Post
HotJ
post Jul 20 2005, 09:04 PM
Post #15

B Cup

QUOTE(Mezrein @ Jul 20 2005, 09:00 PM)
How would I do it? I'm probably one of the best massues I know. NO ONE, male or female, (No Im not gay don't go there) has ever had one complaint when they've recieved a massage from me. 90% of the women I've given the massages to have gotten so turned on by it it was all I could do to just finish the massage before they attacked me and had their way with me. So I'd start with that, and let the movement go from there, smile.gif

I can't complain about massages 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Jade
post Jul 20 2005, 09:06 PM
Post #16

B Cup

QUOTE(Mezrein @ Jul 20 2005, 08:00 PM)
Going to have be honest here. It's damned hard for me to choose anyone. But when push comes to shove, I'd pick HotJ and Juciy_DD. There's something about these two women that no matter how often I see pics of them, it just makes me want to drop what Im doing and go find them.

For the how and the where and would I make them do all the work? Hell no I wouldn't make them do all the work. its a team effort and I give as good as I get. I may need a rest period and a hospital visit in between, but I'll do as much as the rest. How would I do it? I'm probably one of the best massues I know. NO ONE, male or female, (No Im not gay don't go there) has ever had one complaint when they've recieved a massage from me. 90% of the women I've given the massages to have gotten so turned on by it it was all I could do to just finish the massage before they attacked me and had their way with me. So I'd start with that, and let the movement go from there, smile.gif

Darn.. i LOVE massages... HotJ is one lucky gal with all these votes so far....
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Jul 20 2005, 09:06 PM
Post #17

Double D's
Group Icon

"Ill Die Happy Soon after"

COMEDY.... could you come here??? I heard as I enterend HOTJ's house... " Hon "I have that order of Taiwanese bamboo ointment you wanted.. took me 3 months to get it.. but your worth it!!!" ... " We're in here COMEDY." " WE'RE???" I thought to myself but managed to say it out loud anyway.

" I'll... be right there" I walked to the bedroom and opened the door to two giggling voices. What I saw made me drop the ointment and my jaw. HOT and BTS were kneeling on the bed topless and in their thongs.... thier mouths were a little red. I noticed their nipples were hard as well.. Must have been some playtime before I got there. they looked at me and giggled again as HOT regrabbed one of BTS's tits and sucked her nipple into her mouth. She made an "mmmm" sound and the nipple suck popped outof her mouth . BTS was eyes closed and head back reeling from HOTJ's assault on her delicious tits. BTS raised her arms and covered her head and looked at me with a come hither stare as HOT licked and sucked her big tits...

I looked behind me and back to them. BTS then stopped HOT and held HOT's arms down to her side. HOTJ arched her back and made her tits hit BTS in the face, which she quickly eveloped a nipple in her mouth. HOT let out a moan and threw her head back... BTS sucked and nibbled the nipple very hard which made HOT shudder. she quit sucking and both looked at me....

(sorry I started jerking off at this point Ill finish it if yall want )
laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Mezrein
post Jul 20 2005, 09:07 PM
Post #18

D Cup

QUOTE(HotJ @ Jul 20 2005, 08:04 PM)
I can't complain about massages  2thumbs.gif

Anytime you want one baby, Im always open for business, wink.gif
+Quote Post
BEAUTIFUL
post Jul 20 2005, 09:08 PM
Post #19

C Cup

[attachmentid=286]
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 20 2005, 07:41 PM)

FOr the "Ill die happy after double team".... and just cause I love larger tits as a preference... it would be HotJ and BTS!!!  God Damn You two girls double teaming me would make my big red floppy shoes curl up and make me do my seltzer bottle impression al night!!!!

For the  "Oh fuck IM gonna get hurt, Thank you God" Double team  It would be Juicy_DD and ALLME... damn  those two Sex goddessess getta hold of ya better bring your A game or youll get tossed to the side !!!!!

Personally Id love for all of you to do a COMEDYMAN Pile on !!!!!!  22.gif
The Stories of each encounter to follow .....  wink.gif

Man....I have never seen a finer piece of tapdancing in my life...you should be in politics...Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I keed, I keed........this one's for you...LOL
+Quote Post
Mezrein
Post #20

D Cup

QUOTE(Jade @ Jul 20 2005, 08:06 PM)
Darn.. i LOVE massages... HotJ is one lucky gal with all these votes so far....

I love to give them, smile.gif
+Quote Post
HotJ
Post #21

B Cup

You have a very vivid imagination Comedyman smile.gif
+Quote Post
HotJ
post Jul 20 2005, 09:10 PM
Post #22

B Cup

QUOTE(Mezrein @ Jul 20 2005, 09:07 PM)
Anytime you want one baby, Im always open for business, wink.gif

Hmmm...Oregon might be a bit too far to go for a massage sad.gif
+Quote Post
Jade
post Jul 20 2005, 09:11 PM
Post #23

B Cup

Comdey.. do me, do me! My story that is.... wink.gif
+Quote Post
Mezrein
post Jul 20 2005, 09:11 PM
Post #24

D Cup

QUOTE(HotJ @ Jul 20 2005, 08:10 PM)
Hmmm...Oregon might be a bit too far to go for a massage  sad.gif

I could meet ya half way, and I can practically promise itd be worth it. I'm going to Vegas in September too, september 5th through the 12
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Jul 20 2005, 09:12 PM
Post #25

Double D's
Group Icon

See I fucked up by going on the Funny end of thing.. MEz got nice responses cause he went the massage angle...

See I got the... " here's a cookie clown now go entertain somewhere else" responses laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Jul 20 2005, 09:13 PM
Post #26

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(Jade @ Jul 20 2005, 08:11 PM)
Comdey.. do me, do me! My story that is.... wink.gif

Ok wink.gif

The great ass double team coming up !!! laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
BEAUTIFUL
post Jul 20 2005, 09:15 PM
Post #27

C Cup

quote=COMEDYMAN,Jul 20 2005, 08:13 PM]Ok wink.gif
The great ass double team coming up !!!  laughing-smiley-017.gif

[/quote]

Here ya go baby...LOL
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jul 20 2005, 09:16 PM
Post #28

Board Whore Emeritus

mmm, there's that great cuban booty we all love

--------------------
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jul 20 2005, 09:18 PM
Post #29

Board Whore Emeritus

hey ladies, i know you're having fun reading these... but let's throw the question open to you too...

if you could be w/any of the other women around here... who? why? where? how?

aaaaaaaaaaaand go... food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Jul 20 2005, 09:18 PM
Post #30

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(BEAUTIFUL @ Jul 20 2005, 08:15 PM)
[attachmentid=287]

Here ya go baby...LOL

OH GOD DAYAM!!!!! 22.gif 22.gif

Story is next!!! 22.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

8 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 12:28 PM