Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Whats With The Hate

crimson
post Jul 25 2013, 02:48 AM
Post #1

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,340

Was looking at older profiles of women who posted few years back. They were some very beautiful sexy women as there are still now on here. there ages were all different but i saw a lot of them getting horrible comments about how they looked telling them to stop posting. why bring someone else down who are they to disrespect anyone. So i am glad i was blessed with the best kind of vision....
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Jul 25 2013, 11:55 AM
Post #2

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

Yeah, I see those from time to time as well. Every so often this site gets a few trolls and douchebags that just have to feel so "manly" coming on this site and knock women down.

They're just a bunch of pathetic losers for whatever reason, Darwin hasn't quite caught up to their sorry little futile lives yet.
rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Aug 12 2013, 10:20 PM
Post #3

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Jul 25 2013, 11:55 AM)
Yeah, I see those from time to time as well. Every so often this site gets a few trolls and douchebags that just have to feel so "manly" coming on this site and knock women down.

They're just a bunch of pathetic losers for whatever reason, Darwin hasn't quite caught up to their sorry little futile lives yet.
rolleyes.gif

Guys, you should both know by now that there are some very bitter and overly sensitive people on this site that have no problem with name-calling and etc. My thought is that they, themselves have a need to contend with their insecurities by provoking others. Their generally losers. I'm su most peopleere would be amazed how many really sick and twisted PM's I get here. I try to keep "observations" separate from "hate comments". Lately, I've had something I've said as "hate". But the accusers couldn't haveen more wrong. I made an observation and commented. I even apologized if anything that I said was misinterpreted. Unfortunately, T's not enough for some people who would rather "hate" than understand. Oh we! What can you do? confused-smiley-013.gif
+Quote Post
Teo096
post Aug 16 2013, 02:40 PM
Post #4

Double D's

Member No.: 36,068

All great points....personally I appreciate all the lovelies that post on this site and if I don't have anything nice to say I don't say anything at all. it isn't difficult to do. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 8 2013, 04:42 AM
Post #5

Unregistered

QUOTE(crimson @ Jul 25 2013, 02:48 AM)
Was looking at older profiles of women who posted few years back. They were some very beautiful sexy women as there are still now on here. there ages were all different but i saw a lot of them getting horrible comments about how they looked telling them to stop posting. why bring someone else down who are they to disrespect anyone. So i am glad i was blessed with the best kind of vision....

That's sad and disgusting behavior. I can only imagine based on my recent experiences that it is young, petty women (girls) who are jealous and do not like other girls to do well. I hope that this changes but on this kind of site I doubt it will
+Quote Post
Laurendd
post Oct 9 2013, 09:46 PM
Post #6

B Cup

Member No.: 38,562

QUOTE(Teo096 @ Aug 16 2013, 02:40 PM)
All great points....personally I appreciate all the lovelies that post on this site and if I don't have anything nice to say I don't say anything at all.  it isn't difficult to do.  2thumbs.gif

smile.gif

--------------------
There is nothing worse than a great set of melons, attached to a total bitch.........

Lauren
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 9 2013, 09:50 PM
Post #7

Unregistered

QUOTE(Laurendd @ Oct 9 2013, 09:46 PM)
smile.gif

good point lauren!! love-smiley-077.gif 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 16 2013, 10:53 AM
Post #8

Unregistered

QUOTE(Laurendd @ Oct 9 2013, 09:46 PM)
smile.gif

You're sweet
+Quote Post

Closed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th May 2024 - 04:39 PM