Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Your Last Sexual Encounter, ...when, who, what, where?

Assfucker
post May 11 2006, 09:14 AM
Post #1

(o)v(o)

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,153

popc1.gif

Details, post the details.....

The wife, (the sexy Blond Bombshell) wanted some lotion on her back, so I started rubbing it in. She was bent over the bed and I was behind her 22.gif So I gave her a long backrub. While I was rubbing she was sticking her ass in the air and rearing back onto my now throbbing cock.....I continued to rub, now all over her body, running my hands down her ass, feeling the back of her legs...(I love that part of her, the back of the thighs where they meet her ass). So I got down on my hands and knees and started kissing and licking her ass and inner thighs, rubbing my hands up and down her legs....

...By now the precum is driping from my cock and I'm aching to fill her with my length....I peel down her tiny thong and rub my cock and balls over her ass....she spreads for me and as enter her, we both moan with pleasure. I slowly thrust into her moist pussy, one inch at a time, diving further with each thrust.....then all at once I sink my cock to the hilt, which takes her breath away.....I slowly get into a rhythm, and I begin to fuck her harder and harder....I put my foot up on the bed frame to open her even wider, I have full access to her holes and as I rub her ass, I continue to pound her hot, wet pussy. Her hand is cupping my shaved balls, almost pulling me in deeper.....

--------------------
user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 11 2006, 11:32 AM
Post #2

(o)v(o)

.....so I pull out, not wanting to shoot to early, and get back on my hands and knees and spread her soaking pussy apart and lap at her juices that are flowing.....she tastes so good and is so open to me....after a couple minutes I dive my cock back in and the fucking continues...I take out her ponytail, grab a fist full of her long blonde hair and as I pull her back, I dig my elbows into her and fuck her fast and hard.......pulling her chest up off the bed, I now have access to her swollen nipples. I rub them both with my one hand and contine to pull her hair with the other........

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
foxy lady
post May 11 2006, 12:36 PM
Post #3

D Cup

Member No.: 14,069

QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 11 2006, 11:32 AM)
.....so I pull out, not wanting to shoot to early, and get back on my hands and knees and spread her soaking pussy apart and lap at her juices that are flowing.....she tastes so good and is so open to me....after a couple minutes I dive my cock back in and the fucking continues...I take out her ponytail, grab a fist full of her long blonde hair and as I pull her back, I dig my elbows into her and fuck her fast and hard.......pulling her chest up off the bed, I now have access to her swollen nipples. I rub them both with my one hand and contine to pull her hair with the other........

Keep telling, keep telling popc1.gif

**damn drool in my popcorn again bang.gif **

--------------------
It takes a bitch like me to love a bastard like him
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 11 2006, 12:58 PM
Post #4

(o)v(o)

....by now it's getting very hard to hold back. I thrust a couple times, then have to stop, then thrust again......sometimes I wish it wasn't like that, but the sensation in my cock is amazing. So I again pull out and get on my knees behind her, to lap at her juices trying to last as long as possible....I easly slid back in and as I spread her ass apart, it is just too much to bare....(pun intended tongue.gif ) So I again dig in and fuck her with everything I have left....I get into a trance of sorts and as the feeling over comes me, my knees start to buckle as I feel the first wave of my climax take over my body. My nipples begin to tingle and my balls tighten up under her tight grip.....she's almost milking my cum from my throbbing cock.....as I feel it coming closer, my thrusting becomes shallow, then deep...I pump her hard now knowing I'm going to........

going to......

faster

faster

harder

harder
............ cool-smiley-030.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 11 2006, 02:48 PM
Post #5

(o)v(o)

*bump* for BB wub.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post May 11 2006, 02:58 PM
Post #6

C Cup

Member No.: 13,258

holyfuckonabandwagon!!!!

too bad i wasnt sitting on the other side of the bed watching.... or fondling her.... ph34r.gif

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post May 11 2006, 03:16 PM
Post #7

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

NIIIICE!!!!!!

2thumbs.gif

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
natalie
post May 11 2006, 03:25 PM
Post #8

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

This kind of stuff should go into the sex stories thread which I have been trying to get active for sometime. Keep up the good work you two. Damn, that was hot.
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post May 11 2006, 03:29 PM
Post #9

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

Hello there Mrs A....

Or rather

How You doin? **wink**

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
evade20
post May 12 2006, 04:34 AM
Post #10

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 11 2006, 02:48 PM)
*bump* for BB wub.gif

Damn, That's the way to start a thread... 2thumbs.gif user posted image

Good story!

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Blond Bombshell
post May 12 2006, 08:08 AM
Post #11

C Cup

Member No.: 15,211

QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 11 2006, 12:58 PM)
....by now it's getting very hard to hold back. I thrust a couple times, then have to stop, then thrust again......sometimes I wish it wasn't like that, but the sensation in my cock is amazing. So I again pull out and get on my knees behind her, to lap at her juices trying to last as long as possible....I easly slid back in and as I spread her ass apart, it is just too much to bare....(pun intended tongue.gif ) So I again dig in and fuck her with everything I have left....I get into a trance of sorts and as the feeling over comes me, my knees start to buckle as I feel the first wave of my climax take over my body. My nipples begin to tingle and my balls tighten up under her tight grip.....she's almost milking my cum from my throbbing cock.....as I feel it coming closer, my thrusting becomes shallow, then deep...I pump her hard now knowing I'm going to........
going to......
faster
faster
harder
harder
............ cool-smiley-030.gif

IT was all that & more . & we had to do it again in the am 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
natalie
post May 12 2006, 02:33 PM
Post #12

D Cup

QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ May 12 2006, 08:08 AM)
IT was all that & more . & we had to do it again in the am  2thumbs.gif

HMMMmmmmm. Am sex is such a good way to wake up. Either that or he'll do me right before he goes to work and my dreams are sweeter when I get to sleep in just a little bit more. wub.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 13 2006, 04:42 AM
Post #13

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ May 12 2006, 08:08 AM)
IT was all that & more . & we had to do it again in the am  2thumbs.gif

Another couple that likes to share... 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Blond Bombshell
post May 13 2006, 07:57 AM
Post #14

C Cup

QUOTE(evade20 @ May 13 2006, 04:42 AM)
Another couple that likes to share... 2thumbs.gif

My mom always said it was nice to share ,that is how you make friends so........................................ We will just have to keep on sharing with you all food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 13 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #15

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ May 13 2006, 07:57 AM)
My mom always said it was nice to share ,that is how you make friends so........................................ We will just have to keep on sharing with you all food-smiley-004.gif

please do and often !!!!!!!! bang2.gif
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 13 2006, 07:13 PM
Post #16

(o)v(o)

We just had a "nooner" this afternoon 03.gif

We turned on the Devils game, locked the door (for protection of my little "C" blockers~yes, our kids wink.gif ) Pulled her thong right down, she was already moist from the playing in the back yard, so my fingers slid right in. I replaced my fingers with my mouth and flicked my tongue over her now swollen clit.....She moaned as I probed her sweet pussy with my tongue. I was up on all fours and cupped and pulled at my heavy balls, she massaged my area ph34r.gif as I continued to lap at her juices.....

I replaced my tongue with my throbbing cock. I could have easily slid in as she was so wet, but I wanted to enjoy this, so I slowly entered her with her one leg up over my shoulder....one thrust at a time, I eased my cock into her wet pussy.......

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Lynette
post May 14 2006, 12:06 AM
Post #17

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

Tonight. Got finished about two hours ago and I want to go for seconds in a few minutes. I was in a half shirt and short shorts, cleaning the patio table after dinner when he came up behind me, pulled my shorts down, ripped my shirt off over my head, bent me over, and took me HARD right then and there. The patio lights were completely on so any of the neighbors who's windows are high enough (virtually all the upsairs windows) could have seen us. I was SO turned on! (Still am after cumming twice too) that I'm going to grab him by his dick and pull him back outside for more. as soon as I get finished writing this. I just love having sex with the threat of being watched or dicovered. I already know that at least two or three of the neighborhood males with bordering walls or fences have watched me out by the pool while I got naked and masterbated while pretending to not know I was being watched. If this make me naughty or a slut...so be it. I just have fun doing it, it makes me really hot and magnifies the intentisty of my orgasms. Any of you other ladies ever done anything like this? Passed in front of an open window while naked knowing there's a chance you'd be seen? Or, walking out of the bathroom after showering to discover company in the house (which you already knew was there?). Or, "inadvertantly" flashed someone (on purpose) making it look like an accident? Any honest exhibitionists out there?
+Quote Post
Hardabs
post May 14 2006, 12:15 AM
Post #18

C Cup

Member No.: 10,405

QUOTE(Lynette @ May 14 2006, 12:06 AM)
Tonight. Got finished about two hours ago and I want to go for seconds in a few minutes. I was in a half shirt and short shorts, cleaning the patio table after dinner when he came up behind me, pulled my shorts down, ripped my shirt off over my head, bent me over, and took me HARD right then and there. The patio lights were completely on so any of the neighbors who's windows are high enough (virtually all the upsairs windows) could have seen us. I was SO turned on! (Still am after cumming twice too) that I'm going to grab him by his dick and pull him back outside for more. as soon as I get finished writing this. I just love having sex with the threat of being watched or dicovered. I already know that at least two or three of the neighborhood males with bordering walls or fences have watched me out by the pool while I got naked and masterbated while pretending to not know I was being watched. If this make me naughty or a slut...so be it. I just have fun doing it, it makes me really hot and magnifies the intentisty of my orgasms. Any of you other ladies ever done anything like this? Passed in front of an open window while naked knowing there's a chance you'd be seen? Or, walking out of the bathroom after showering to discover company in the house (which you already knew was there?). Or, "inadvertantly" flashed someone (on purpose) making it look like an accident? Any honest exhibitionists out there?

i wish you were my neighbor. just reading this gets me all excited. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Blond Bombshell
post May 14 2006, 05:12 PM
Post #19

C Cup

That is so funny I used to do the same thing about 10 years . I live in this townhouse & this guy across from me had a good view into my bedroom & about once a week I gave him a good show. I was bummed when he moved & an old lady moved in dry.gif
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 15 2006, 09:50 AM
Post #20

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ May 14 2006, 05:12 PM)
That is so funny I used to do the same thing about 10 years . I live in this townhouse & this guy across from me had a good view into my bedroom & about once a week I gave him a good show. I was bummed when he moved & an old lady moved in  dry.gif

I think you should go into more detail here ph34r.gif

inter~quiring minds NEED to know

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 15 2006, 09:51 AM
Post #21

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(Lynette @ May 14 2006, 12:06 AM)
[b][color=purple]Tonight. Got finished about two hours ago and I want to go for seconds in a few minutes. I was in a half shirt and short shorts, cleaning the patio table after dinner when he came up behind me, pulled my shorts down, ripped my shirt off over my head, bent me over, and took me HARD right then and there.

22.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
foxy lady
post May 15 2006, 09:52 AM
Post #22

D Cup

Member No.: 14,069

Yes please elaborate in the sex stories thread Blondie, the popcorn is popping popc1.gif

tongue.gif

--------------------
It takes a bitch like me to love a bastard like him
+Quote Post
natalie
post May 17 2006, 12:48 PM
Post #23

D Cup

Time for me to tell you about last night. It started out the usual way with hubby and I stripping down naked watching t.v. From time to time I would lean down and suck his cock and every now and then I'd suck or lick his toes. Next thing I remember we had gone upstairs to get busy and after kissing and fondling for a bit realized that it was just to hot upstairs. So hubby had me put on only my green robe while he slipped on some pants and took me outside. He sat in a chair and had me sit on his lap. Then he started kissing my lips, ny neck and fondling my breasts. Rubbing them in a circular motion, lightly grabbing and tweeking my nipples. I got down on my knees and sucked his cock. I'd always wanted to suck it outside. Before I knew it he had my hanging on to the fence while he moved aside my robe and took me from behind. There I am feet spread apart grabbing the railling of the fence while he thrusted his way inside me. The cool night air felt good on my body and he felt great in it. He then moved over to his bike and had me almost straddling the front wheel while he continued his fucking of my pussy. The whole time rubbing his hands all over my naked body. I think we tried every position imaginable on the bike, including me bent over backwards on the seat while he tickled my throbbing clit with his tongue. I then proceeded to return the favor and was ready to have him come on me but we decided to prolong this amazing night. We returned upstairs and proceeded to sixty-nine until both of us came and fell asleep. Ahhhhhh. That one is going in the books. love-smiley-052.gif
+Quote Post
closeup2
post May 17 2006, 12:52 PM
Post #24

A Cup

Member No.: 15,267

QUOTE(natalie @ May 17 2006, 12:48 PM)
Time for me to tell you about last night. It started out the usual way with hubby and I stripping down naked watching t.v. From time to time I would lean down and suck his cock and every now and then I'd suck or lick his toes. Next thing I remember we had gone upstairs to get busy and after kissing and fondling for a bit realized that it was just to hot upstairs. So hubby had me put on only my green robe while he slipped on some pnats and took me outside. He sat in a chair and had me sit on his lap. Then he started kissing my lips, ny neck and fondling my breasts. Rubbing them in a circular motion, lightly grabbing and tweeking my nipples. I got down on my knees and sucked his cock. I'd always wanted to suck it outside. Before I knew it he had my hanging on to the fence while he moved aside my robe and took me from behind. There I am feet spread apart grabbing the railling of the fence while he thrusted his way inside me. The cool night air felt good on my body and he felt great in it. He then moved over to his bike and had me almost straddling the front wheel while he continued his fucking of my pussy. The whole time rubbing his hands all over my naked body. I think we tried every position imaginable on the bike, including my bent over backwards on the seat while he tickled my throbbing clit with his tongue. I then proceeded to return the favor and was ready to have him come on me but we decided to prolong this amazing night. We returned upstairs and proceeded to sixty-nine until both of us came and fell asleep. Ahhhhhh. That one is going in the books. wub.gif

You can tell Natalies getting moist just telling us about it. Unless I'm reading it wrong, it sounds like you enjoyed it. How'd the neighbors like the show?
+Quote Post
titlover121
post May 17 2006, 12:55 PM
Post #25

B Cup

Member No.: 9,357

wow that had to be 0ne of the most amazing nights ever outside the neibors msut love you guys
+Quote Post
natalie
post May 17 2006, 01:01 PM
Post #26

D Cup

QUOTE(titlover121 @ May 17 2006, 12:55 PM)
wow that had to be 0ne of the most amazing nights ever outside the neibors msut love you guys

Thank-fully they were inside sleeping. This happened at about ten at night and I'm an exhibitionist with limits fellas.
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 17 2006, 01:02 PM
Post #27

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(natalie @ May 17 2006, 12:48 PM)
I then proceeded to return the favor and was ready to have him come on me but we decided to prolong this amazing night. We returned upstairs and proceeded to sixty-nine until both of us came and fell asleep. Ahhhhhh. That one is going in the books. wub.gif

that's hot......*doublechairshift* ph34r.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
closeup2
post May 17 2006, 01:09 PM
Post #28

A Cup

Member No.: 15,267

QUOTE(natalie @ May 17 2006, 01:01 PM)
Thank-fully they were inside sleeping. This happened at about ten at night and I'm an exhibitionist with limits fellas.

Sleeping? With all that racket going on outside. Think of the stories they're telling today about the hot chick next door getting nailed over the back fence. You made their day as well as ours. Nicely done!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post May 17 2006, 01:19 PM
Post #29

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(natalie @ May 17 2006, 11:01 AM)

That's what you think!
I bet they were watching.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post May 17 2006, 09:36 PM
Post #30

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 17 2006, 12:19 PM)
That's what you think!
I bet they were watching.

Come on you can admit it Gnappy you were watching. The real question here is where are the pics and vids coz.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post

29 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 06:24 PM