Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Does It Tickle?, Foreplay

mountainlust
post Oct 14 2005, 11:51 PM
Post #1

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,962

when I'm horny and i know she's horny but not wet, I will happily go down on her. However, i have run into a bit of a problem...it tickles. It tickles her to the point of her squirming away from me and I become frustrated. Does anyone have any suggestions for what i might do to completely lull her into a state of "going down on me" bliss?

--------------------
"I love boobs."
- Understatement of the year (all of them)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
clincar
post Oct 15 2005, 10:37 PM
Post #2

E Cup+

Member No.: 8,734

QUOTE(mountainlust @ Oct 14 2005, 11:51 PM)
when I'm horny and i know she's horny but not wet, I will happily go down on her.  However, i have run into a bit of a problem...it tickles.  It tickles her to the point of her squirming away from me and I become frustrated.  Does anyone have any suggestions for what i might do to completely lull her into a state of "going down on me" bliss?

Not wanting to sound stupid, but are you on about your tongue tickling making her squirm away!!

--------------------
I like guys who are bad, even when they're good!!
As for you girls, there are no limits!!!
+Quote Post
amberis1985
post Oct 16 2005, 12:45 PM
Post #3

C Cup

Member No.: 10,581

I dont know if this has anything to do with this topic..but sometimes when my boyfriend touches me it tickles so much! I cant stand it and make him stop. But I noticed if he touches me quickly and hard..almost to hurting it stops and he can continue.
+Quote Post
beenabadnurse
post Oct 16 2005, 05:26 PM
Post #4

C Cup

Member No.: 1,518

She needs to suck it up, be a woman and stop squirming.

Oh, and mountain??? Just to get her to wet to fuck her is not the only reason to go down on a woman. wink.gif
+Quote Post
Resentedhalo
post Oct 16 2005, 05:29 PM
Post #5

A Cup

Member No.: 10,881

QUOTE(beenabadnurse @ Oct 16 2005, 05:26 PM)
She needs to suck it up, be a woman and stop squirming.
Oh, and mountain???  Just to get her to wet to fuck her is not the only reason to go down on a woman.  wink.gif

I had an ex girlfriend with the same problem, the problam I found was that after she cum she would become sensitive and to even touch her on kiss her was too much. Im not too sure why this occurs in some women blink.gif

Pete x
+Quote Post
beenabadnurse
post Oct 16 2005, 06:00 PM
Post #6

C Cup

Member No.: 1,518

QUOTE(Resentedhalo @ Oct 16 2005, 05:29 PM)
I had an ex girlfriend with the same problem, the problam I found was that after she cum she would become sensitive and to even touch her on kiss her was too much. Im not too sure why this occurs in some women  blink.gif

Pete x

Well duh...if she's already cum, leave it alone. coco.gif You'd squirm if we kept licking your head after you've cum, too.
+Quote Post
Resentedhalo
post Oct 16 2005, 06:02 PM
Post #7

A Cup

Member No.: 10,881

QUOTE(beenabadnurse @ Oct 16 2005, 06:00 PM)
Well duh...if she's already cum, leave it alone.  coco.gif You'd squirm if we kept licking your head after you've cum, too.

lol I would'nt actually I love any attention to my cock even when ive jst cum hehe

Pete x
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Oct 16 2005, 06:33 PM
Post #8

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

QUOTE(mountainlust @ Oct 14 2005, 11:51 PM)
when I'm horny and i know she's horny but not wet, I will happily go down on her.  However, i have run into a bit of a problem...it tickles.  It tickles her to the point of her squirming away from me and I become frustrated.  Does anyone have any suggestions for what i might do to completely lull her into a state of "going down on me" bliss?

Whats your going down technique.... are you a light licker or is your face buried in wink.gif

One suggestion is to hold her fast by her hands and lick away .. mebbe theres a threshold for her from tickle to Lick me more!!! smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Oct 16 2005, 06:44 PM
Post #9

E Cup+

Member No.: 9,473

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 16 2005, 06:33 PM)
Whats your going down technique.... are you a light licker or is your face buried in wink.gif  

One suggestion is to hold her fast by her hands and lick away .. mebbe theres a threshold for her from tickle to Lick me more!!! smile.gif

Well I'm no pro at this but you should do it lightly at first and not in the same spot.
+Quote Post
my_secret
post Oct 16 2005, 07:54 PM
Post #10

B Cup

Member No.: 4,865

My wife always likes the direct approach, especially if I've got facial hair at the time. Either way, I go for broke with her.
+Quote Post
clincar
post Oct 17 2005, 07:44 PM
Post #11

E Cup+

I had an ex girlfriend with the same problem, the problam I found was that after she cum she would become sensitive and to even touch her on kiss her was too much. Im not too sure why this occurs in some women  blink.gif

Pete x

I used to squirm away after one, perserverance and a lot of figiting paid off and after lots of fun, I now enjoy being played with several times!! tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mountainlust
post Oct 22 2005, 05:05 PM
Post #12

B Cup

Thanks for the advice, y'all. It seems i have tried every approach: slow and gentle, more forceful (which she suggested). And, no, i don't do it just to get her wet so that we can have sex. I enjoy it. I guess i'll just keep on keepin' on. I have mentioned to her the idea of being tied up and i think she likes that idea, so i may try that.

--------------------
"I love boobs."
+Quote Post
clincar
post Oct 22 2005, 10:10 PM
Post #13

E Cup+

QUOTE(mountainlust @ Oct 22 2005, 05:05 PM)
Thanks for the advice, y'all.  It seems i have tried every approach: slow and gentle, more forceful (which she suggested).  And, no, i don't do it just to get her wet so that we can have sex.  I enjoy it.  I guess i'll just keep on keepin' on.  I have mentioned to her the idea of being tied up and i think she likes that idea, so i may try that.

Ooooh kinky!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
diamondgeezer
post Oct 22 2005, 10:10 PM
Post #14

B Cup

Member No.: 11,118

Pete x

Mm, my ex did that. Used to love me going down on her, but would stop me as soon as she'd cum. I'd have quite happily kept going till me jaw fell off, I loved it. But she said it was just too sensitive for a while afterwards. On the plus side, I'd get to tit fuck her as she calmed down smile.gif

[EDIT] Actually that reminds me, if I thought she'd let me I'd have tied her down and just sucked that pussy till day break. Guess I just liked teasing the poor girl biggrin.gif

--------------------
I like fake ones. I just can't help it :)

diamond_geezer_@hotmail.com
+Quote Post
mountainlust
post Oct 22 2005, 11:28 PM
Post #15

B Cup

QUOTE(diamondgeezer @ Oct 22 2005, 10:10 PM)
Mm, my ex did that. Used to love me going down on her, but would stop me as soon as she'd cum. I'd have quite happily kept going till me jaw fell off, I loved it. But she said it was just too sensitive for a while afterwards. On the plus side, I'd get to tit fuck her as she calmed down smile.gif
[EDIT] Actually that reminds me, if I thought she'd let me I'd have tied her down and just sucked that pussy till day break. Guess I just liked teasing the poor girl biggrin.gif

Yeah, the other rough side of this is that she's very sexual and can turn me on very easily. She has a hot body and loves to be naked. That alone is enough for me to want to play with her. I'll start messing with her when she's lounging on the couch and she'll squirm away and roll over and so that we can spoon. She likes to cuddle. And we do cuddle a lot...i just kind of wish she would heed my hints more.
And, yes, Clincar, tying her up is kinda kinky action-smiley-047.gif I hope she lets me so i can go down on her till she orgasms... 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
"I love boobs."
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 02:48 AM