Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Boys..., If you could pick....

Mezrein
post Jul 20 2005, 10:11 PM
Post #61

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,495

I could do up something, but Im more of a private man, sad.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Jul 20 2005, 10:12 PM
Post #62

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

.. I felt the petite Blonde shift and my hand was sliding between her cheeks... I hesstated and my heart was racing.. I thought " should I slide my finger into her?". She turned to me with a erotic look in her eye, smiled , and shook her head yes. I must have said it out loud too.

I have big hands so my fingers indented her ass cheeks as I slid down and felt the tip of my middle finger brush her pussy lips.... Without think ing MY other hand had instictvely did the same thing to the cuban girl... Her ass was thick and I had to squeeze it a few more times before I moved it down to her dark lips.

I leand into the alittle more and looked at them both side to side.. and entered their outter pussyl ips with my fingers. To my suprise they were both wet... I got my fingers moist by moving it all around their pussies. I stopped when I knew I was in the right spots for each girl. I hesistated a little and then slid myfingers into both of their wet pussies.... Each girl leaned back into me and raised their asses a bit so i could go deeper into them...each threw an arm around me and droppe their purses as I started to glisde my hands in and out of them.. lettingmy middle finger exit completely before entering their soaking pussies again...

The girls were starting to moan alittle trying to hold it in... but their breating became rapid... I increased the speed of my thrusts... and felt the cuban girl quiver first... she grabbed my shirt and pulled it a little.. Next the blonde girl stood straght up and squealed.. MY finger exitied her and she let out a gasp as the cuban started speaking spanish.. I didnt knwo what she said but fuck it was hot!!! I felt both girls cum on my fingersand I slid it in on last time in each and held it.. they both kissed me on the cheek and smiled ....

we all three looked up and the entire train was staring at us... the girls pick up their purses and pulled the backs of their dresses down .

The door openeing up and people filed out... the girls walked away from me turned and waved... I waved back... wow I love the subway!!!

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
HotJ
post Jul 20 2005, 10:12 PM
Post #63

B Cup

Member No.: 6,512

QUOTE(Mezrein @ Jul 20 2005, 10:11 PM)
I could do up something, but Im more of a private man, sad.gif

That's ok, we won't hold it against you. I'm still thinking about those massages anyway tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Jade
post Jul 20 2005, 10:14 PM
Post #64

B Cup

Member No.: 9,218

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 20 2005, 09:11 PM)
so i take it that means you ladies want more?

give it me baby... uh huh uh huh!
+Quote Post
Jade
post Jul 20 2005, 10:17 PM
Post #65

B Cup

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 20 2005, 09:12 PM)
.. I felt the petite Blonde shift and my hand was sliding between her cheeks... I hesstated and my heart was racing.. I thought " should I slide my finger into her?".  She turned to me with a erotic look in her eye, smiled , and shook her head  yes.  I must have said it out loud too. 

I have big hands so my fingers indented her ass cheeks as I slid down and felt the tip  of my middle finger brush her pussy lips.... Without think ing MY other hand had instictvely did the same thing to the cuban girl... Her ass was thick and I had to squeeze it a few more times before I moved it down to her dark lips.

I leand into the alittle more and looked at them both side to side.. and entered their outter pussyl ips with my fingers. To my suprise they were both wet... I got my fingers moist by moving it all around their pussies.  I stopped when I knew I was in the right spots for each girl.   I hesistated a little and then slid myfingers into both of their wet pussies....   Each girl leaned back into me and raised their asses a bit so i could go deeper into them...each threw an arm around me and droppe their purses as I started to glisde my hands in and out of them.. lettingmy middle finger exit completely before entering their soaking pussies again...

The girls were starting to moan alittle trying to hold it in... but their breating became rapid... I increased the speed of my thrusts... and felt the cuban girl quiver first... she grabbed my shirt and pulled it a little.. Next the blonde girl stood straght up and squealed.. MY finger exitied her and she let out a gasp as the cuban started speaking spanish.. I didnt knwo what she said but fuck it was hot!!!  I felt both girls cum on my fingersand I slid it in on last time in each and held it.. they both kissed me on the cheek and smiled ....

we all three looked up and the entire train was staring at us... the girls pick up their purses and pulled the backs  of their dresses down .

The door openeing up and people filed out... the girls walked away from me  turned and waved... I waved back... wow I love the subway!!!

damn.... hot hot hot!

I may have to save these entries for another time.... i think i need a shower
+Quote Post
Mezrein
post Jul 20 2005, 10:19 PM
Post #66

D Cup

QUOTE(HotJ @ Jul 20 2005, 09:12 PM)
That's ok, we won't hold it against you.  I'm still thinking about those massages anyway  tongue.gif

Let me add something to the line of thinking then

Soft candle light, scented, hawaian. The sound of a waterfall, small not a large one, massage oil with the light scent of jasmin. My hands carassing every inch of your body. Working my fingers through your hair over your scalp, gently kneeding the base of your neck. Firm yet seemingly gentle rubbing of your shoulders. Tender knuckles working the tight muscles of your back after a hard days work. All the way down through the outter and inner muscles of your upper and lower thighs, working the calfs, and the feet. Then turning you over, and repeating the process starting from the feet and hitting every spot that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up, makes goosebumps blosom all over and sends tiny little shivers down your spine.
+Quote Post
HotJ
post Jul 20 2005, 10:23 PM
Post #67

B Cup

QUOTE(Mezrein @ Jul 20 2005, 10:19 PM)
Soft candle light, scented, hawaian. The sound of a waterfall, small not a large one, massage oil with the light scent of jasmin. My hands carassing every inch of your body. Working my fingers through your hair over your scalp, gently kneeding the base of your neck. Firm yet seemingly gentle rubbing of your shoulders. Tender knuckles working the tight muscles of your back after a hard days work. All the way down through the outter and inner muscles of your upper and lower thighs, working the calfs, and the feet. Then turning you over, and repeating the process starting from the feet and hitting every spot that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up, makes goosebumps blosom all over and sends tiny little shivers down your spine.

Sign me up - yes!! smile.gif
+Quote Post
Mezrein
post Jul 20 2005, 10:23 PM
Post #68

D Cup

QUOTE(HotJ @ Jul 20 2005, 09:23 PM)
Sign me up - yes!!  smile.gif

You were my prime pick baby, you're automatically on the list, wink.gif
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Jul 20 2005, 10:29 PM
Post #69

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(Mezrein @ Jul 20 2005, 09:19 PM)

God damn Mez I may have to sign up for that too!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
HotJ
post Jul 20 2005, 10:33 PM
Post #70

B Cup

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 20 2005, 10:29 PM)
God damn Mez I may have to sign up for that too!!!   laughing-smiley-017.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif Now THAT is a pretty funny picture that I have in my mind right now.

On that note, I'm out of here and getting ready for bed. It's been fun tongue.gif

Maybe I'll have dreams (nightmares?) about Mez and Comedyman massaging each other... laughing-smiley-017.gif
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jul 20 2005, 10:35 PM
Post #71

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

after watching these two women kiss each other for a couple minutes... giggling innocently b/c you could almost tell they couldn't believe what they were doing, hotj looked up at me w/this sultry, seductive look in her eyes... not saying anything, but totally speaking "take me" with her body. i picked her up off jade's lap and pulled her in close to me, feeling her body press against mine... i grabbed her ass and she let out a playful little gasp... but i could tell that, under that amazingly sexy dress, she was either not wearing underwear or had on a tiny little g-string... either way, i knew i'd be happy

in this position, i have her a deep kiss, one hand grabbing her ass, the other one pulling the back of her head in to me...afterwards, she took my hand and led me to the bedroom... jade following closely behind... grabbing and pinching me playfully as we went... i didn't know what was going to happen next, but hotj threw me on the bed and told me not to move... just to enjoy...

she walked into the bathroom and i thought i heard water starting to flow, but i wasn't sure... quickly she returned and went over to jade... she told jade how amazing she looked and how she had fantasized about seeing her naked body close-up... giving her a quick little, hotj took the little straps of jade's sundress and pushed them aside and the dress fell to the ground... not wearing a bra, jade's perky tits and hard nipples stood out and, to be honest, i'm not sure who was turned on more by seeing them, hotj or me... and on top of it, jade had on these little boyshorts that hugged her tight ass oh-so-perfectly...

hotj, taking control, now pushed jade onto the bed... as she fell on top of me, i caught jade in my arms and kissed her deeply... letting my tongue play in her mouth just as hotj's had minutes earlier...

now standing before us in that amazing tight red dress, hotj turned around so that we could see her back and the way it hugged her ass... slowly, she unzipped the dress, pulling it off one shoulder first, then the other... sliding it down, she slowly pulled it past her ass to show both of us a sexy red and black lacy g-string... bending over to bring the dress all the way down, jade and i had the most stunning view of hotj's ass... both of us wanting to lurch forward and grab it and pull her onto the bed with us... but right at that moment, hotj turned around and we were both awestruck by how perfect her breasts were... we thought they looked good in pictures, but never thought they would look like that...

at that, hotj said it was time for fun... grabbing my arms, she pulled me up... as she started to unbutton my shirt, jade reached around me and undid my belt and undid my pants... i'm not sure exactly what happened b/c it was all a sensual blur, but somehow i ended up naked surrounded by these two gorgeous women in nothing but their tiny underwear...

from here, hotj took both our hands... commenting on how hot a day it was, she said she had a plan... leading us toward the bathroom, she opened the door and we found out that she indeed had her shower running... it was an amazing shower too... two shower heads... marble floors and walls... and mirrors over all the bathroom walls...

end of pt. 2... smilio09.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
Mezrein
post Jul 20 2005, 10:38 PM
Post #72

D Cup

QUOTE(HotJ @ Jul 20 2005, 09:33 PM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif Now THAT is a pretty funny picture that I have in my mind right now.

On that note, I'm out of here and getting ready for bed.  It's been fun  tongue.gif

Maybe I'll have dreams (nightmares?) about Mez and Comedyman massaging each other... laughing-smiley-017.gif

Id rather you have dreams about me massaging you, smile.gif
+Quote Post
HotJ
post Jul 20 2005, 10:38 PM
Post #73

B Cup

ok, jrock now that is a MUCH better picture for me to have in my head right before bed....thanks! 2thumbs.gif

Goodnight all...

wub.gif
+Quote Post
HotJ
post Jul 20 2005, 10:39 PM
Post #74

B Cup

QUOTE(Mezrein @ Jul 20 2005, 10:38 PM)
Id rather you have dreams about me massaging you, smile.gif

that works much better for me too mez smile.gif
+Quote Post
Jade
post Jul 20 2005, 10:41 PM
Post #75

B Cup

Gosh... I think I'm heading to bed too... have to work in the morning...

but WOW jrock.. thanks hun for the sweet dreams I'll have tonight!
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Jul 20 2005, 10:41 PM
Post #76

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(HotJ @ Jul 20 2005, 09:39 PM)
that works much better for me too mez  smile.gif

What No One want s to massage me!??!! My ass aint THAt hairy!!! CMON!!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Jul 20 2005, 10:42 PM
Post #77

Double D's
Group Icon

Jrock Good stuff 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Mezrein
post Jul 20 2005, 10:44 PM
Post #78

D Cup

Sorry, Im sorta focused on the smooth asses right now. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Jul 20 2005, 10:46 PM
Post #79

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(Mezrein @ Jul 20 2005, 09:44 PM)
Sorry, Im sorta focused on the smooth asses right now. tongue.gif

Dont blame one gaad dayam bit Mez... that was all just jokes... these gilrs's asses in here AINT no joke!!!!

Lord have mercy!!!! 22.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Jul 20 2005, 11:18 PM
Post #80

Double D's

Member No.: 6,968

awww.....i get no love....do i have to work my magic to get anything from these girls? look how much love ive spread for you guys! and i dont even get a second thought...its cuz im so young, huh....oh well. MAYBE if someone wants to hear my picks i will let you guys hear them...but you gotta ask nicely!!! (waits for the cracks from mez bondi and pay)

--------------------
user posted image

Let me Help you Tie the Rope Around your Neck...Let me Help you Talk your One Way off the Bridge...Let me Help you Hold the Glock Against your Head..Let me Help you Tame the Voices in your Head...
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 21 2005, 02:14 AM
Post #81

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

Wow this thread sprung up pver night!!!

I'd have to pick Hot J and Awhalena

Now there is an awesome combo!

I'd watch at first but I would be getting amongst the action in no time at all!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
juicy_DD
post Jul 21 2005, 03:25 AM
Post #82

Double D's

Member No.: 8,569

QUOTE(Mezrein @ Jul 21 2005, 02:00 AM)
Going to have be honest here. It's damned hard for me to choose anyone. But when push comes to shove, I'd pick HotJ and Juciy_DD. There's something about these two women that no matter how often I see pics of them, it just makes me want to drop what Im doing and go find them.

For the how and the where and would I make them do all the work? Hell no I wouldn't make them do all the work. its a team effort and I give as good as I get. I may need a rest period and a hospital visit in between, but I'll do as much as the rest. How would I do it? I'm probably one of the best massues I know. NO ONE, male or female, (No Im not gay don't go there) has ever had one complaint when they've recieved a massage from me. 90% of the women I've given the massages to have gotten so turned on by it it was all I could do to just finish the massage before they attacked me and had their way with me. So I'd start with that, and let the movement go from there, smile.gif

well thank you .... flattered smilio05.gif I love massages a female friend gave me a massage once and I got really turned on its the bit when you get the sides of your breasts touched thats good cos its 'coincidental' I will be your 'model' if you want Mez glad to know im in your top 2 xx
+Quote Post
juicy_DD
post Jul 21 2005, 03:40 AM
Post #83

Double D's

If I had to pick 2 blokes I would pick Pay and CloseUp as they have written me some very good 'stories' which are 'realistic' and have that effect! you know what Im saying boys!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 21 2005, 04:14 AM
Post #84

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 21 2005, 02:40 AM)
If I had to pick 2 blokes I would pick Pay and CloseUp as they have written me some very good 'stories' which are 'realistic' and have that effect! you know what Im saying boys!

Pay and Closeup.... Hail.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Jul 21 2005, 06:51 AM
Post #85

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 21 2005, 02:40 AM)

You hadnt heard my story yet of you and ALLme smilio09.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
juicy_DD
post Jul 21 2005, 07:12 AM
Post #86

Double D's

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 21 2005, 11:51 AM)
You hadnt heard my story yet of you and ALLme  smilio09.gif

....pres tel smile.gif
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Jul 21 2005, 07:17 AM
Post #87

Double D's
Group Icon

Jucy_DD and ALlme....

" I quit, im done...." ALlme said as she sipped her coffee sitting across from Juicy at a small eatery where they usually met for brunches. " Quit What? I asked as I came to the table. " Here All me and Strawberry Shortcake and Juicy a double chocloate fudge cake" I sat the desserts downand Allme took a byte while Juicy ran her finger along the plate and wiped a chocolate streak on her out stretched tongue.

" the pics and stuff, No one like these!!!" She put the fork down and grabbed her tits over her spetghetti strap light blue top . She wassnt wearing a bra so they sqeezed out of the top of the shirt alot. I choked on my tea and Juicy patted me on the back. I coughed " What the hell do ya mean!!?? EVERYONE loves those!!!"

Juicy agreed in that sexy English accent " ooo yes , luv, I love your pretty boobs"
"you do?" and a sly grin came across ALlme's face. Allme took a finger full of whipped cream from her cake and put itnto her mouth. She rolled it on her tongue and looked at Juicy. " Well.." she said " I have always loved your sexy body.... I love my big tits , but I love how nicely yours are shaped and your nipples are very pretty." I just sat and realized I had single gupled my tea. I watched as the two girls continued to dip into their desserts and lick it from their fingers. Then Juicy took some chocolate on her finger and handed it to Allme. Allme smiled and opened her mouth. Juicy inserted it and Allme closed her lips around her finger and grabbed Juicy's hand. I saw Juicys finger move and I knew Allme was flipping it with her tongue. Allme released her captive and they both smiled at each other.

Juicy winked at Allme then looked at me. they both took another swipe from their plate and started toward me with it. I grabbed their respective Hands and held them . I said " Waitaminute.... they need to be closer together" and smiled as I took both of their fingers in my mouth. I sucked their fingers and flipped until it was all gone.

"ave you ever been with two women COMEDY?" Juicy Asked in the accent which always drove me wild. " Uhh.. N..no hon I havent?" Allme added " would you like to?" She took a piece of her cake and shoved it into my mouth. "mmmmph,, Shppure, That would be nice!!!" I said speaking in cake filled excitement." the two girls looked at each other and smiled wryly and then looked at me. I glanced back and forth at these two sexpots and said " I'm in trouble arent I?" Both shook their heads and grabbed my hands. I paid for the meal and escorted these two lovely ladies out the door... to my doom... possibly... did I care?.... not one fucking bit!!!

( part two later smile.gif )

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
juicy_DD
post Jul 21 2005, 07:22 AM
Post #88

Double D's

fantastic...I cant wait for part 2.....neither will Allme I'm sure she is one hot gal smile.gif
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Jul 21 2005, 07:29 AM
Post #89

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

Very good thread......dangerous but good.......and although the pair has been mentioned before I could (cause Im not on at night) my reasons are different......

My fantasy girls are Allmebaby and Juicy_DD......I could go on and on about why I chose them and what I would do with them - I certainly WOULD NOT just sit back and watch them together.....it would be impossible to sit still for 5 seconds if I saw them even start holding hands!!!!! - but wont because that's for me and them..

My threesome fantasy: Juicy_DD, Me and Allmebaby for however long I could keep them...........

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Jul 21 2005, 07:34 AM
Post #90

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 21 2005, 06:29 AM)
Very good thread......dangerous but good.......and although the pair has been mentioned before I could (cause Im not on at night) my reasons are different......

My fantasy girls are Allmebaby and Juicy_DD......I could go on and on about why I chose them and what I would do with them - I certainly WOULD NOT just sit back and watch them together.....it would be impossible to sit still for 5 seconds if I saw them even start holding hands!!!!! - but wont because that's for me and them..

My threesome fantasy:   Juicy_DD, Me and Allmebaby for however long I could keep them...........

Just wait for part two smilio09.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

8 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 10:33 PM