Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Not Going Anywhere!

Patty64
post Nov 2 2022, 11:20 PM
Post #1

Training Bra

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,105

You are right. After thinking about it my wife says your right and the comments and messages are what's important and what she enjoys so she going to continue to post and upload pics as soon as the site puts them up, everything is still pending and has for many days now . Thank you for your response also and she said thank you hairy !!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 3 2022, 05:25 AM
Post #2

E Cup+

Member No.: 36,181

QUOTE(Patty64 @ Nov 2 2022, 11:20 PM)
You are right. After thinking about it my wife says your right and the comments and messages are what's important and what she enjoys so she going to continue to post and upload pics as soon as the site puts them up, everything is still pending and has for many days now  . Thank you for your response also and she said thank you hairy !!!!

food-smiley-004.gif

eager to see what you've posted next
+Quote Post
All hairy and natural
post Nov 3 2022, 04:30 PM
Post #3

Training Bra

Member No.: 44,636

QUOTE(Patty64 @ Nov 2 2022, 11:20 PM)
You are right. After thinking about it my wife says your right and the comments and messages are what's important and what she enjoys so she going to continue to post and upload pics as soon as the site puts them up, everything is still pending and has for many days now  . Thank you for your response also and she said thank you hairy !!!!

So very happy to hear she is going to keep posting hang tough and many great comments will come to her and numbers is just a number . I’m a huge fan of hers and tell her she is very welcome I am envy of the hubby fo having such a awesome wife with a gorgeous body so erotic titties and nipples and aerolas. Wow. I’ve absolutely never had any lady close to her. But so happy and glad and will look forward to her pics to come. Thanks to the hubby and to patty . Huge fan. Hairy
+Quote Post
Patty64
post Nov 3 2022, 06:17 PM
Post #4

Training Bra

Member No.: 45,105

QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Nov 3 2022, 04:30 PM)
So very happy to hear she is going to keep posting hang tough and many great comments will come to her and numbers is just a number . I’m a huge fan of hers and tell her she is very welcome I am envy of the hubby fo having such a awesome wife with a gorgeous body so erotic titties and nipples and aerolas. Wow. I’ve absolutely never had any lady close to her.  But so happy and glad and will look forward to her pics to come.  Thanks to the hubby and to patty .  Huge fan. Hairy

Hairy this is patty. Since we can't pm I can email you a pic or two. I'm only doing this for you because you've been so nice
+Quote Post
All hairy and natural
post Nov 4 2022, 08:37 AM
Post #5

Training Bra

QUOTE(Patty64 @ Nov 3 2022, 06:17 PM)
Hairy this is patty. Since  we can't pm I can email you a pic or two. I'm only doing this for you because you've been so nice

Patty you are so sexy erotic and so kind thanks so much for wanting to do this and sounds great. Send me whatever you want to. I will keep them private and only for me. But would love to have some personal keep sakes of you. I can also send pics ofMe and any request you would want me to do for you.Thanks a million and we will stay in touch. Such a awesome lady! Many hugs from
Hairy
+Quote Post
All hairy and natural
post Nov 8 2022, 06:05 PM
Post #6

Training Bra

QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Nov 4 2022, 08:37 AM)
Patty you are so sexy erotic and so kind thanks so much for wanting to do this and sounds great. Send me whatever you want to.  I will keep them private and only for me.  But would love to have some personal keep sakes of you.  I can also send pics ofMe and any request you would want me to do for you.Thanks a million and we will stay in touch. Such a awesome lady!  Many hugs from 
Hairy

What a beautiful sexy erotic pic I love this post of the new pic. Holding them erotic beauties
So awesome and amazing size . 22.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:05 PM