Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

94 Pages « < 65 66 67 68 69 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Loveminnj, ...likes them all

LovemInNJ
post Dec 11 2018, 07:12 AM
Post #1981

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,181

fine showing by a pair of gorgeous faves smilio14.gif

FiveTwo, tits out and framed with her open shirt while in jeans. enjoying nature amongst the colorful autumn leaves. breathtaking view and such a delight to the eyes. and Noodleme76, whether standing tall and proud with only panties on or the close up of her tasty taut nipple, desirable and spectacular! both with a strong presence on the list today food-smiley-004.gif

and while my eyes have been on Floggle this past week, I believe Rclements earned the title of top new rating tits for today. something about that cleavage has me yearning for it. nice and round and topped with some rosy nipples. really pretty 2thumbs.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 12 2018, 07:22 AM
Post #1982

E Cup+

couple of nice looking guests on the list today. between these two, would go for the one listed as B cup. nice tits with tan lines and dark hair. bonus for the silver necklace. quite pretty!

and Noodleme76 with a pic from behind. something about it to want to grab a firm hold and pull toward me. very nice arc to her back as well. quite a view in the pool, Noodleme! 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 13 2018, 07:02 AM
Post #1983

E Cup+

rather quiet list today with sexy, all slippery, Noodleme76 as the only named poster on the rating page this morning. to assist her by spreading the oil/lotion all over her skin... 22.gif do what I could to cover every square inch of her beauty!

in the meantime, the one amazing Guest has some amazing tits and areolas while the other has a great smile smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 14 2018, 07:12 AM
Post #1984

E Cup+

1st guest, very pretty. nice skin tone that goes into some sweet, candy pink areolas and nipples! beautiful cleavage and a bit of shine. would love to see more from her love-smiley-085.gif

2nd guest interesting as well. glad for the side view to see the slope of her tits from their top to their tips. quite a nice shape to her tits as well as her body. curious to see more.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 15 2018, 08:49 AM
Post #1985

E Cup+

two pretty Guests today. between the two of them, would say the C cup one edges out the other. pretty skin tone and nice pose to show off her tits and bit of nipple. also like her outfit of shirt, jeans, and sweater. probably would be a top new rating tits for today title holder if becomes a member. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 17 2018, 07:21 AM
Post #1986

E Cup+

quite a list of lovely ladies this morning! smilio14.gif

fave Noodleme76 continues to tantalize with that hot view of her tan lines. to trace each one in some way smilio05.gif even better with the pussy view as if we're the ones viewing from that angle.

fave Daisy27, always a great pair and love to gaze upon hers before giving her another 10. smile.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, edging it out to Floggle 2thumbs.gif while I adore the pair on Piercednips1209 and how I wish I could caress and kiss hers, just can't do it with the piercings. mentioned it more often when Rockchick was regularly on the list; like hers I love the view and size and all of Piercednips's tits, but the piercing takes it away from me, personal opinion. otherwise I could view hers all day. also hard to compete with Floggle when I've been enjoying hers more and more with each new post. great nips, great cleavage, just wanna rest my head between them. 2thumbs.gif

and the Guest in the pussy section, quite an eyeful between the body and the face. would totally want to see more from her.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 18 2018, 07:11 AM
Post #1987

E Cup+

quite a beautiful list of babes this morning smilio14.gif

Guest: quite a pretty pair of tits and cleavage
Piercednips1209: another gorgeous view of her tits and areolas!
Floggle x2: two more pics that kept my eyes occupied
fave FiveTwo: tantalizing in that outfit and gorgeous tits out for view
fave Milf Melons: mmmmmmmmMerry Christmas you sexy milf you!
Hooters123$: such a sweet treat hanging off some sweet melons and nipples

all beautiful and a delight to view this early in the morning. splendid pics, ladies food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 19 2018, 07:03 AM
Post #1988

E Cup+

two members and two guest and two pussy pics, and some pretty pics they all are! love-smiley-085.gif

amongst the two members, Piercednips1209 is my top new rating tits for today. starts with her smooth creamy skin. to her bright red areolas. to those supple breasts I wish I could caress and kiss, around both and into her cleavage. such a lovely lady 2thumbs.gif

amongst the guests, liking the 2nd one on the list. pretty tits and smile and love that long dark hair. would love to see more of her.

and finally Floggle and the two pussy pics love-smiley-085.gif wish I could be invited there to feel around, explore, and whisper how pretty she is down below as well as above. Floggle keeps getting better and better with each post and enjoy it 22.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 20 2018, 07:21 AM
Post #1989

E Cup+

not only as the sole member on the rating, but after viewing all those spectacular pics in her My Boobies thread, Naughty00069 is totally the top new rating tits for today. love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif

beautiful tits, cleavage, and nipples prominent in the rating pic and then eying those kissable lips. and then from the thread, wow, those tits in so many angles, poses, and uses. blown away by all that's been posted. perked me up this morning, that's for sure!

not to say I haven't been eying the Guests. that first one with the title Me, love, love, love that dark/raven hair of hers. gorgeous contrasting her light skin and those pink areolas and nipples. beautiful face/smile/eyes too. sooooooo wanna see more of her posting soon, would be a total delight!

the other guest hot too! great body, pretty tits, looking at this bathroom pic and imagining having to share while getting ready for work and stopping behind her to give her a kiss and a quick gentle squeeze of her tits. even the top almost matching her lips a great visual treat. also would be great to see more!

some very pretty Guests as of late including the two mentioned here. hope that my words as well as some of the other member encourages them to join and show off more of their beautiful selves food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 21 2018, 07:12 AM
Post #1990

E Cup+

oh Ms. FiveTwo, so beautiful in that maid outfit with your lovely tits out to view again! this set of pics you've posted as of late is quite the visual treat! continuing to delight every time food-smiley-004.gif

top new rating tits for today: Coczz! beautiful tits with rosy areolas. fine cleavage. like the arm cradled under them. pretty, curvy body. and like the patch sported below. imagining so fine to kiss, hug, and cuddle. 2thumbs.gif

two extra mentions. one, Easty. so pretty, great close up of your breast and nipple. seems I'm missing out with that other one still hiding behind the shirt. quite beautiful and very tempting. and Naughty00069. shaded in blue light of the tanning booth. fine pair of tits pushed together for some awesome cleavage. and like the puckered lips. seem ready to be kissed (and then all over).

overall, quite a nice list to start what may end up feeling like a 4-day weekend smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 22 2018, 09:05 AM
Post #1991

E Cup+

closing on 2K replies as I approach an astounding 100K views! but while most of the replies are just me adding daily, it's you guys that are really building up the view to this staggering number!

replies like today's top new rating tits Naughty00069 love-smiley-085.gif enjoying those large sweet breasts in the forefront of her pics and the cleavage they create. nice view of the tongue too, but to see it in action, just simply go to her thread in the Top Melons section. in fact, view everything posted there has gotten me wish I could experience everything she has done in them. well done, Naughty00069 food-smiley-004.gif

and the guests are great as well. went totally love-smiley-085.gif with the first Guest's pic. gorgeous tits, gorgeous nipples, gorgeous areolas, cleavage and hair. got a 10 from me as well as a like. near perfect in my opinion and can only hope she'll join and post more. please post more! wub.gif

and the other Guest in the sexy red outfit. hot blonde with a fine body and tits and nipples. great use of the mirror to show off both sides at once. also would be great to see more 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 23 2018, 09:16 AM
Post #1992

E Cup+

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Dec 22 2018, 09:05 AM)
closing on 2K replies as I approach an astounding 100K views!  but while most of the replies are just me adding daily, it's you guys that are really building up the view to this staggering number!

replies like today's top new rating tits Naughty00069 love-smiley-085.gif enjoying those large sweet breasts in the forefront of her pics and the cleavage they create.  nice view of the tongue too, but to see it in action, just simply go to her thread in the Top Melons section.  in fact, view everything posted there has gotten me wish I could experience everything she has done in them.  well done, Naughty00069 food-smiley-004.gif

and the guests are great as well.  went totally  love-smiley-085.gif with the first Guest's pic.  gorgeous tits, gorgeous nipples, gorgeous areolas, cleavage and hair.  got a 10 from me as well as a like.  near perfect in my opinion and can only hope she'll join and post more.  please post more! wub.gif

and the other Guest in the sexy red outfit.  hot blonde with a fine body and tits and nipples.  great use of the mirror to show off both sides at once.  also would be great to see more 2thumbs.gif

Ms. naughty000069 and two more guests today, another fine trio of tits! 2thumbs.gif

not only another great tan booth pic by Naughty00069, but a great bonus of those puckered lips and eye looking back smile.gif

pretty, colorful tits by the first guest with great cleavage and pink areolas and nipples!
the second guest, being horny as in its title, just wanna hold close and enjoy her beauty while helping that condition smilio05.gif

fine trio to end the natural weekend and start the holidays!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 24 2018, 07:10 AM
Post #1993

E Cup+

the faves are looking hot today!

Easty, who I believe should be a fave as of now, has such a lovely pic. wishing that was me between her soft tits. been such a delight to view that this fantasy pose pushes it over the edge. fantastic post, Easty!

Crog19851 as well. great set of tits in all her pics. add in her beautiful face and smile and it evokes another level of beauty. all that I'd need is her to quick glance at her tits and then at me and I'd be all over them. spectacular Crog!

guess top new rating tits for today is Naughty00069 love-smiley-085.gif another fine view of her awesome tits and smile in the blue light. with all that she's posted now for her profile, probably entering fave territory. food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 25 2018, 09:25 AM
Post #1994

E Cup+

(part 1)

how I melt every time Crog has her gorgeous tits out and smiles wub.gif so bright and cheery, would encourage me to do all I could to keep it going as long as possible. always a delight, but even more so to start this holiday food-smiley-004.gif

as much as I've enjoyed the tanning pics from Naughty, I think she'd understand that the title of top new rating tits for today goes to LoveNaturals. the way those button nipples pop out. the deep cleavage between those big tits. another great view to wake up to food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 25 2018, 09:49 AM
Post #1995

E Cup+

(part 2)

wanting to take a moment to wish everyone a happy and merry Christmas! food-smiley-004.gif smilio14.gif

thank you to all the ladies for such an amazing array of pics posted this year love-smiley-077.gif so many from long time members as well as those that've recently joined as well as Guests which I hope will stay on. it has been such a delight to come here every day and view you all and comment on your beauty! hope to continue this trend well into the New Year smilio05.gif

and to the guys as well for the appreciation we collectively give these wonderful women. our support for them helps keep this place going and in return we get such great posts and pics. we treat them right, they treat us right in return.

and to John Freak, for all the hard work upgrading and improving the site. much appreciation for all you've done to keep everything running smoothly!

thank you all for a great 2018 and may it continue as we approach and enter 2019 biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 26 2018, 07:07 AM
Post #1996

E Cup+

mmmm Crog and those big tits and smile smilio14.gif
mmmm Naughty and her big tits and puckered lips smilio14.gif

a dynamic duo of Ds and DDs and delight and please! food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 27 2018, 07:12 AM
Post #1997

E Cup+

very tough decision today. Naughty's already a fave now with all those pics posted, so her next tanning bed pic for rating naturally already has me eyes fixed on her. her tits, those lips, and her eye have slowly become her mark to say this is her and how proud she is of her body. and a great looking one at that 2thumbs.gif

but for top new rating tits for today especially when everyone has a frontal shot? like Lovenaturals, starting it with her tits out and an actual shot to sample! then AAronfun, Floggle (who I must say has been posting some fantastic pics), Daddysgirl7467, Skol1969, and the two Guests. each sporting a fine handful for view. can't really decide on just one top pair with so many beautiful sets at one time. t'is the season to be sharing I suppose smilio05.gif

the other Guest in the pussy section love-smiley-085.gif would've sworn I saw a torso pic of her earlier this week also with the Guest title to it. this full body pic though has me ogling her. definitely would have me tempted to join her quick on that bed. very pretty!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 28 2018, 07:17 AM
Post #1998

E Cup+

so far, looking like a strong finish to the year by the lovely ladies smilio14.gif

fave looking great! mmallory with a perfect pair ready to hang over an appreciative person. Naughty still strong with the blue light on her tits and skin with the puckered lips and eye showing. Floggle and her mature tits out and wishing my face was buried between them. great pics, ladies!

and for the top new rating tits for today, just can't choose between AAronfun and LoveNaturals. AAronfun's showing that beautiful woman with the great tits, pretty face and eyes, and nice dark hair. LoveNaturals with her big tits out, pink shirt within her cleavage. also wanting my face between them and have her squish them on either side of my head. no way to choose between these two beauties 2thumbs.gif

the pic by this Guest looks great as well. looks like a fine size with great cleavage and pretty pink areolas. nice finish to a great list food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Milkyjuggz0069
post Dec 28 2018, 10:06 PM
Post #1999

A Cup

Member No.: 42,445

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Dec 28 2018, 07:17 AM)
so far, looking like a strong finish to the year by the lovely ladies smilio14.gif

fave looking great!  mmallory with a perfect pair ready to hang over an appreciative person.  Naughty still strong with the blue light on her tits and skin with the puckered lips and eye showing.  Floggle and her mature tits out and wishing my face was buried between them.  great pics, ladies!

and for the top new rating tits for today, just can't choose between AAronfun and LoveNaturals. AAronfun's showing that beautiful woman with the great tits, pretty face and eyes, and nice dark hair.  LoveNaturals with her big tits out, pink shirt within her cleavage.  also wanting my face between them and have her squish them on either side of my head.  no way to choose between these two beauties  2thumbs.gif

the pic by this Guest looks great as well.  looks like a fine size with great cleavage and pretty pink areolas.  nice finish to a great list  food-smiley-004.gif

merry christmas tits everyoneAttached Image
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 29 2018, 08:34 AM
Post #2000

E Cup+

QUOTE(Milkyjuggz0069 @ Dec 28 2018, 10:06 PM)
merry christmas tits everyoneAttached Image

ty and a merry one to you as well, Milkyjuggz! love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 29 2018, 08:51 AM
Post #2001

E Cup+

2000 replies to my post (though most are just my daily review of the rating list) ohmy.gif

looking it over, gotta give top new rating tits for today to bobmontana and the cutie in that pic love-smiley-085.gif nice slender figure, cute tits, and pretty face. a great combination whenever found.

also liking the Guest underneath bobmontana's pic. would love to rest my head her cleavage after sucking on those awesome nipples. pretty with all the freckles too. another in a growing line of guests that I'd love to see join and post more.

wasn't sure if I was going to add this at this reply milestone or at the 100K view milestone which is rapidly approaching. has to do with the PMs. not something I normally do with many unless I've gained some trust with the sender (there are quite a few I feel comfortable with now, but it took some time to get to that point). for one, I don't want to be a bother to someone that doesn't want to be PM'd, so I do it sparingly when I really feel they need to know how great their pics are. i'll easily send to Missguided and back in the day MisThis while I ponder whether or not from anyone on the rating list on a given day (eying Floggle on this because those tits have looked great consistently). two, don't know if the person is the significant other of the one who pic is showing, and could be quite embarrassing to me to spout all these comments and such. and three, some of the ladies in the past thread have shown they do not want guys PM'ing them. guess out of some level of respect I leave the PM'ing alone. but would be nice to make a new year's resolution to PM more and respond more. so many this year joined that I've wanted to thank and encourage them more than what I would type on this thread. but in posting this, adding one more thing about me that might not be known.

thanks for a great year of rating pics everyone food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 30 2018, 08:54 AM
Post #2002

E Cup+

starting with the quartet of fine faves love-smiley-085.gif

mmallory: those tits would definitely help me get her that pearl necklace she's looking for
milkyjuggz0069: what I would like to replace that candy cane stick with smilio05.gif
naughty00069: big, beautiful breasts and awesome areolas
snickerdoodlenurse: hot body and sweet dark hair wet in the bath tub

four beautiful women and their bountiful breasts! love'em all food-smiley-004.gif

as for top rating tits for today, going to agree with the masses and declare VMelons and her current 9.75 tits! lovely breasts, awesome areolas, and that cleavage! would love to cuddle and hug and squeeze her and her chest. excellent first pic of hopefully more 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 31 2018, 07:03 AM
Post #2003

E Cup+

finishing off the year with some fine sexy ladies and beautiful breasts!

running down the list, first is fave naughty00069. lovely tits, sweet areolas, awesome smile, and dark hair filling the top of her cleavage. delightful!

then Cumwhisky. creamy white tits and candy pink areolas and nipples. gorgeous!

top new rating tits for today: dixiekitty92! nice close up of her tits, but I think it's that right nipple stealing the show 2thumbs.gif

and yet another Guest with an amazing pic up for view. great figure to go along with those astounding tits! faint tan lines and amazing areolas and nipples. like the hair on her right side. one more I would be delighted to see join and post more food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jan 2 2019, 07:11 PM
Post #2004

E Cup+

two days into the new year and already falling behind. felt out of sorts since Monday afternoon and just needed to rest and recover. and now I'm back and looking at the rating page smile.gif

and I see Lovenaturals and Naught00069 starting off the year right with their delightful Ds. great start, and I'm sure the rest of the week will get better and better food-smiley-004.gif

also want to know the awesome hot red outfit Gamergirl has posted as well as a warm welcome to the SugartitsRN and may you enjoy the site and all there is here between the rating side and the threads food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
SugartitsRN
post Jan 2 2019, 10:40 PM
Post #2005

A Cup

Member No.: 43,027
Bra size (for females only): D

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jan 2 2019, 07:11 PM)
two days into the new year and already falling behind.  felt out of sorts since Monday afternoon and just needed to rest and recover.  and now I'm back and looking at the rating page  smile.gif

and I see Lovenaturals and Naught00069 starting off the year right with their delightful Ds.  great start, and I'm sure the rest of the week will get better and better  food-smiley-004.gif

also want to know the awesome hot red outfit Gamergirl has posted as well as a warm welcome to the SugartitsRN and may you enjoy the site and all there is here between the rating side and the threads food-smiley-004.gif

Thanks for the warm welcomeđź’•
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jan 3 2019, 06:11 PM
Post #2006

E Cup+

QUOTE(SugartitsRN @ Jan 2 2019, 10:40 PM)
Thanks for the warm welcomeđź’•

you are quite welcome, SugartitsRN food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jan 3 2019, 06:24 PM
Post #2007

E Cup+

and to get back on track, the top new rating tits for today is, without a doubt...

SugartitsRN!! smilio14.gif

I am just in awe of that gorgeous torso of hers. great tits and cleavage, beautiful in the red outfit, like the hair style, and won't hold the piercing against her at all (not my thing but as I had noted about Rockchick many times, a piercing alone does not nullify one's beauty/sexiness). glad to have her up for rating to give her her first 10 smile.gif

also, another spectacular pic from FiveTwo! sweet, huggable, lovely tits wrapped up with a soft warm sweater. doesn't get much better for a winter's night. fantastic biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jan 4 2019, 12:08 PM
Post #2008

E Cup+

wow, what a rating list of lovely ladies today! smilio14.gif

starting with the fave level, got Floggle and her hangers in an example of how they'd looking hanging over [my] face. great view of great tits! and Naughty00069 continues to show off her fantastic front. while liking those puckered lips, miss that sweet smile she has.

as for top new rating tits for today, this is a tough one. by default, including SugartitsRN beautiful DDs which have been a pure delight. then there's 30something with her tits and nipples. add in Sunshine350 in nature and that pose and I just can't decide on one. all three have something fantastic that needs to be acknowledged 2thumbs.gif

even the Guest listed at the top of the list today with those hangers and nipples were quite an eyeful to start the rating. all that red hair cascading all around her really makes me want to see more of her, maybe even a shot from behind to see her hair again. wow!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jan 5 2019, 09:17 AM
Post #2009

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today, definitely a split between Dixiekitty92 and SugartitsRN love-smiley-085.gif smilio14.gif

Dixiekitty92 with that hot red bra down enough to reveal her gorgeous tits and nipple. appears her nipples is wanting to be touched first, but certain i'd want to touch as much as she'd let me. at least start with cuddling in bed. smilio05.gif

and SugartitsRN with her spectacular pair out wanting to be warmed. certainly want to cup them both and give them a gentle massaging squeeze and then pop those nipples in my mouth to warm them in the best way. I so enjoy viewing the pics she's posted so far and hope there will be more of her gorgeous breasts soon. quickly becoming a fave of mine in the new year. wub.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jan 6 2019, 09:59 AM
Post #2010

E Cup+

seems to be quiet to end the first weekend of 2019. but we do have Naughty00069 and her soapy breasts on display. looking great with those puckered lips, pushed together tits for cleavage, and those dark areolas. yum!

and top new rating tits for today, HugeMelons06. and they certainly look so as I imagine planting my head in that cleavage and feeling them squishing me from either side. nice freckles above and those pink nipples to tweak. very nice!
+Quote Post

94 Pages « < 65 66 67 68 69 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:55 AM