Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> What's The Most Erotic Thing You've Done?, Describe your sexiest experience

Charlieginger
post Apr 10 2023, 07:39 AM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,391
Bra size (for females only): C

Thought this might be a fun topic. I'll start it off with one of my favorite experiences we had. Years ago during foreplay, I asked my wife if she'd let me take her pics nude with our camera, we just had a film camera then, and surprisingly she said yes right away. I said that we'd have to have them developed and that means others will see her, still okay with her, but no faces. Off we went, this led to us buying a camera with a card, still having them developed, then eventually just printing them at home. We started coming up with ideas for poses, outfits and after a short time had a large collection of really hot images. We had discovered flickr around that time and bravely posted some. The response was amazing and sexually it was hugely exciting thing for us. Our page grew and it wasn't long before we had over 100k views. We booked a hotel room for a night away from kids on Valentines day and started planning doing pictures there and I read an ad for a photographer that does erotic photo shoots and he comes to you. I contacted him to see what was up and for $ 100 you got about an hours worth of pictures, pro lighting, excellent camera and the allure of having someone watch her pose was amazing. I asked her and she was on board with the idea. The day came and I was nervous as hell, I invited a stranger over to see my wife naked. Was he going to be a good fit for us, we'd find out soon. She was very amorous that day, dressed nicely and makeup on just right when we got to the hotel. He arrived an hour or so later. Normal guy, explained how things worked and asked about style of pictures we wanted, and was very professional. He wanted to see what we had for her to wear and we got started nervously. It was very tame, we did lots of lingerie shots and then did some final 100% nudes. Now we're talking! Then it was over. Wow that's it? Okay, a week later, we decided to do it again, but this time mostly nudes and we're posing together. A few months went by and we got together again. More relaxed this time, lots more together pics and more nude, but still very tame generally speaking. By now we were very comfortable around him and decided to book him again, we had just had her melons done and wanted new pics to show them off. This time around we did mostly all nudes and she stayed nude even after the set, going through pics and talking after, we both did. She was basically just hanging out now completely nude and laughing and and enjoying herself l. She was completely comfortable now without clothes and we told him we had been posting nudes and he asked where. We showed him our page and told him how we were going to post some later after he left. I said that the first thing that was going to happen is that I was going to have to bend her over the bed after seeing her naked for around two hours posing. He said 'would you like a sex set?' I looked at her, she didn't say no, she didn't say anything. He said he'd put lighting up and we can just pretend like he isn't there. I of course said yes. She said okay, but I wasn't planning on making a sex video. He said it wouldn't be a video, stills and we could use what we wanted and delete the rest. Sounded good.
He set up and had us sit on the bed together and told me to hold her and kiss her. He said to act naturally and do whatever we normally did. He had me position her this way and that for better images, he moved around the room taking pics as he went. He told her when she needed to move her arms or legs, raise her ass, or spread her legs. He told her how sexy she was and she responded to the encouragement. I got her on all fours and slammed her from behind and she orgasmed. She pulled off and had me lay down and rode me facing the camera. She climbed off and sucked my dick. It got very intense. I wanted to cum. He said we should do a few with her on the edge of the bed. She laid on her back and hung her legs over. I got inside her again and he said to wait until he got something to stand on. Once he got ready, he told me to go ahead. He told me to pull out when I'm ready to cum and shoot on her belly for the money shot. I was very ready, and wound up leaving my load partially inside and above her clit. Couldn't hold it any longer. He had me get off and took some of her laying there leaking cum that were very hot and very popular on our page. He had her open her legs, and then bend over for a cum drip shot.
She asked for a towel to clean up with after and he put down the camera and grabbed the one off the chair and he softly wiped her tummy and when she sat on the bed and blotted her pussy. That was hot! There's my version of things. We did another later that was outdoors. She can tell that story herself after she reads this one.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:21 PM