Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Nipples again!, Metal or not?

denyse
post Jul 30 2005, 01:39 PM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,510

I just finished reading the nipple size thread, so thought I would end my 'lurker' only phase and ask :

Which do you prefer? Nipples with piercings, or nipples without piercings?

those of you who like the piercings, would you rather see a balanced set (ie both nips pierced) or is it a single nip piercing that does it for you?

I like the look of pierced nips personally, and have no preference for single or double pierced.

smile.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Jul 30 2005, 02:38 PM
Post #2

E Cup+

Member No.: 9,473

QUOTE(denyse @ Jul 30 2005, 12:39 PM)
I just finished reading the nipple size thread, so thought I would end my 'lurker' only phase and ask :

Which do you prefer? Nipples with piercings, or nipples without piercings?

those of you who like the piercings, would you rather see a balanced set (ie both nips pierced) or is it a single nip piercing that does it for you?

I like the look of pierced nips personally, and have no preference for single or double pierced.

smile.gif

I dont like piercings Ilike the natural look
+Quote Post
allmebaby
post Jul 30 2005, 03:24 PM
Post #3

D Cup

Member No.: 8,431

I think I personally enjoy having my nipples sucked without something in the way. The look is probably cool for some but I am more into the pleasure part!
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Jul 30 2005, 03:32 PM
Post #4

E Cup+

QUOTE(allmebaby @ Jul 30 2005, 02:24 PM)
I think I personally enjoy having my nipples sucked without something in the way. The look is probably cool for some but I am more into the pleasure part!

I am the same way. I like the way your nipples look.
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jul 30 2005, 03:34 PM
Post #5

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

i used to be a big fan of piercings... and still find the belly button and tongue piercings incredibly hot... but as far as nipple (and clit) piercings go, i'm leaning towards the "thumbs down" category... on some tits, they can look hot... but if it's a girl that i'm trying to please, and not just a random pair of tits, i would worry about the fact that they are apparently constantly stimulated and i would think that would lead to desensitization so that licking/sucking wouldn't feel as good... well, that and the fact that there are few things sexier that a great pair of tits w/nice hard nipples w/out anything else in the way love-smiley-085.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
allmebaby
post Jul 30 2005, 03:37 PM
Post #6

D Cup

Member No.: 8,431

QUOTE(Hot mama @ Jul 30 2005, 02:32 PM)
I am the same way. I like the way your nipples look.

thanks baby as I love yours also! love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Jul 30 2005, 03:38 PM
Post #7

E Cup+

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 30 2005, 02:34 PM)
i used to be a big fan of piercings... and still find the belly button and tongue piercings incredibly hot... but as far as nipple (and clit) piercings go, i'm leaning towards the "thumbs down" category... on some tits, they can look hot... but if it's a girl that i'm trying to please, and not just a random pair of tits, i would worry about the fact that they are apparently constantly stimulated and i would think that would lead to desensitization so that licking/sucking wouldn't feel as good... well, that and the fact that there are few things sexier that a great pair of tits w/nice hard nipples w/out anything else in the way   love-smiley-085.gif

I am thinking obout getting my tounge pierced they say guys like it is it true do guys like it .
+Quote Post
denyse
post Jul 30 2005, 03:48 PM
Post #8

A Cup

My personal experience re: sensitivity is that it made the nipple a whole lot more sensitive than it was before, and it was still pretty sensitive before the piercing too.

If I'm wearing a bra (which I do for most of the day for doing things like going to work, shopping, etc) then there's really no difference between being pierced and unpierced for me. No bra and fitted tops (ie not loose) is a lot like wearing a bra, if there's no material movement all the time, then neither nipple is being stimulated. Loose tops however, I feel it all the time. For me, it was a win situation as I'm wearing either a bra or a fitted top most of the time so not much chance of over stimulation during normal day. One thing I did start to notice once I had the nipple pierced though (ie for the few days just after it was done), was just how many time during the day I'd knock/brush into stuff with my boobs! All previously un-noticed.

Only other thing with being pierced I'd say is, if you have a problem with needles (like I do, hello nearly passing out when having a round of vaccinations for travelling), then looking down at your nipple just after the needle's gone threw and the piercer has just turned around to get the jewellry to put in, is not a good idea. Although what I remember from when I did look, was that the needle looked huge laughing-smiley-017.gif
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Jul 30 2005, 03:55 PM
Post #9

E Cup+

QUOTE(denyse @ Jul 30 2005, 02:48 PM)
My personal experience re: sensitivity is that it made the nipple a whole lot more sensitive than it was before, and it was still pretty sensitive before the piercing too.

If I'm wearing a bra (which I do for most of the day for doing things like going to work, shopping, etc) then there's really no difference between being pierced and unpierced for me.  No bra and fitted tops (ie not loose) is a lot like wearing a bra, if there's no material movement all the time, then neither nipple is being stimulated.  Loose tops however, I feel it all the time.  For me, it was a win situation as I'm wearing either a bra or a fitted top most of the time so not much chance of over stimulation during normal day.  One thing I did start to notice once I had the nipple pierced though (ie for the few days just after it was done), was just how many time during the day I'd knock/brush into stuff with my boobs!  All previously un-noticed.

Only other thing with being pierced I'd say is, if you have a problem with needles (like I do, hello nearly passing out when having a round of vaccinations for travelling), then looking down at your nipple just after the needle's gone threw and the piercer has just turned around to get the jewellry to put in, is not a good idea.  Although what I remember from when I did look, was that the needle looked huge  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Ijust looked up your pics to see what they looked like and I like them all.The piercing looks good too.
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jul 30 2005, 03:57 PM
Post #10

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

QUOTE(Hot mama @ Jul 30 2005, 02:38 PM)
I am thinking obout getting my tounge pierced they say guys like it is it true do guys like it .

well, it's an immediate sexual thing b/c you see a girl w/it and the first thing you automatically think about is her giving you head... so that aspect is good, lol

personally, i've made out w/a girl that had one... it could have been the tongue ring or just the fact that she was a good kisser, but it was definitely fun... unfortunately, never received oral from a girl w/one so i can't speak to that...

although, if you're good at it without the piercing, you should still be good with it... and if you're not good at it without the piercing, a) it's not like it will be a magic cure and cool.gif practice, practice, practice tongue.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Jul 30 2005, 04:04 PM
Post #11

E Cup+

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 30 2005, 02:57 PM)
well, it's an immediate sexual thing b/c you see a girl w/it and the first thing you automatically think about is her giving you head... so that aspect is good, lol

personally, i've made out w/a girl that had one... it could have been the tongue ring or just the fact that she was a good kisser, but it was definitely fun... unfortunately, never  received oral from a girl w/one so i can't speak to that...

although, if you're good at it without the piercing, you should still be good with it... and if you're not good at it without the piercing, a) it's not like it will be a magic cure and cool.gif practice, practice, practice tongue.gif

Well I havent had any complaints yet so it should be good.
+Quote Post
denyse
post Jul 30 2005, 04:18 PM
Post #12

A Cup

I liked your pics too Hot Mama smile.gif

Actually, tongue piercing was an option I'd thought about for a while, but then decided that even if I could cope with the initial healing, I think I'd be worried about chipping my teeth with the balls, and as I've had a lot of expensive dental work done and quite a bit still to go, I didn't think it was good idea.

As regards the tongue piercing, I'm pretty sure I read that the advice was that to be good for oral, then it needs to be a bit further forward on the tongue for men, and a little further back for women, to put it in the best spot smile.gif, but then the prime consideration has to be avoiding a vein in the tongue first anyway smile.gif.

Good luck with it Hot Mama, and if it turns out not as you expected, you can always retire/take it out anyway, nothing lost smile.gif
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Jul 30 2005, 04:26 PM
Post #13

E Cup+

QUOTE(denyse @ Jul 30 2005, 03:18 PM)
I liked your pics too Hot Mama smile.gif

Actually, tongue piercing was an option I'd thought about for a while, but then decided that even if I could cope with the initial healing, I think I'd be worried about chipping my teeth with the balls, and as I've had a lot of expensive dental work done and quite a bit still to go, I didn't think it was good idea.

As regards the tongue piercing, I'm pretty sure I read that the advice was that to be good for oral, then it needs to be a bit further forward on the tongue for men, and a little further back for women, to put it in the best spot smile.gif, but then the prime consideration has to be avoiding a vein in the tongue first anyway smile.gif.

Good luck with it Hot Mama, and if it turns out not as you expected, you can always retire/take it out anyway, nothing lost smile.gif

Thanks for the input will give it some thought. I thought everyone had left and i was looking up other topics.
+Quote Post
denyse
post Jul 30 2005, 04:30 PM
Post #14

A Cup

no problem, if you want to read around it a bit, get other people's experiences, www.bmezine.com has a load of personal experience stories and advice that can help make a more informed choice.

I'm just kind of hanging around several boards atm, not much else to do as I have to be at work tomorrow morning, so no late night for me sad.gif
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Jul 30 2005, 04:33 PM
Post #15

E Cup+

QUOTE(denyse @ Jul 30 2005, 03:30 PM)
no problem, if you want to read around it a bit, get other people's experiences, www.bmezine.com has a load of personal experience stories and advice that can help make a more informed choice.

I'm just kind of hanging around several boards atm, not much else to do as I have to be at work tomorrow morning, so no late night for me  sad.gif

I am board so tring to make convo with someone just started yesterday got help from lvrboy.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 1 2005, 01:45 AM
Post #16

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

I agree with jrock. In moderation piercings looks great... especially on more petite girls with smaller breasts... but they do get in the way. I have been with girls who have piercings of most descriptions and here is what I think works and what I think doesn't...

Nipple = Looks great on more petite girls but get in the way and I have alot more fun getting a ladies nipple hard myself!

Tongue = fantastic for obvious reasons!

Belly= looks great on a flat stomach

Clit = never had the privilage but I dont think it would do it for me

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Aug 1 2005, 01:47 AM
Post #17

E Cup+

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 1 2005, 12:45 AM)
I agree with jrock. In moderation piercings looks great... especially on more petite girls with smaller breasts... but they do get in the way. I have been with girls who have piercings of most descriptions and here is what I think works and what I think doesn't...

Nipple = Looks great on more petite girls but get in the way and I have alot more fun getting a ladies nipple hard myself!

Tongue = fantastic for obvious reasons!

Belly= looks great on a flat stomach

Clit =  never had the privilage but I dont think it would do it for me

I agree.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th May 2024 - 12:10 AM