Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> How Many People Have You Had Sex With?, Let’s talk about the most memorable ones

Pretty Shirt
post Dec 1 2017, 08:44 PM
Post #31

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,426
Bra size (for females only): D

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 1 2017, 05:56 PM)
My answer to the question. Is.....  not enough

I like your honesty...I hope you have a story or two you’d like to share on here. I bet you’ve got some good ones......
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 1 2017, 09:01 PM
Post #32

C Cup

Mmmmm, and that couldn’t be more true...
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 1 2017, 10:15 PM
Post #33

C Cup

I wonder if anyone would want another story? This time...about me with a guy?
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 2 2017, 12:20 AM
Post #34

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 1 2017, 08:15 PM)
I wonder if anyone would want another story? This time...about me with a guy?

Yes please
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 2 2017, 06:34 PM
Post #35

C Cup

Thanks! I’ll post it tonight...
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 2 2017, 09:48 PM
Post #36

C Cup

It was a summer night a few years back....I had some guy friends on their way to pick me up. I had a crush on one of them, Henry, for years; he had dated two of my friends so I never expected to have any interaction with him other than as friends. As I was getting ready to go out...I did something I had never done before. I pulled the baby oil out from under the sink and before I dried my skin from the shower I slathered a very thick layer of it all over my wet skin. I patted it dry and it was soft beyond anything you can imagine.

The honk came from outside and I ran out and hopped in the car. There were five of us headed to a popular night club. The music was techno mixed with 80's. It was severely dark in the place but there was plenty of room to dance. We got our groove on and my crush started talking to me as we were drinking. I subtly suggested that I wanted him making him wonder if he was picking up on my vibes correctly. I'd hold his gaze just a little longer than usual and I'd brush up against his ear when we were talking with the loud music in the background.

We were there for about two hours and decided to call it a night. From what I remember...my friends must have gotten rides home with other people. It was just him and I on the car ride home. A song came on and I started singing...he put his hand over my mouth in a joking way. I started kissing the palm of his hand and then I started sucking on his finger. I couldn't even look at him but I continued to suck until he got to my house, which was still another 10 minutes away.

He drove fast and got me home and we went inside. My parents were away so he and I sat on my bed and his hand brushed against my arm. He said how soft my skin felt and asked me what I had put on it. I wouldn't tell him...all I could do was thank him for the compliment.

He leaned in and started kissing me. I had wanted this for a long time so my heart was about to explode from excitement. We made out and his hands worked their way under my shirt. He played with my tits and took my bra off. He sucked my tits...kissing them....it all felt so good....I decided I was going to let him fuck me.

He kept saying he didn't realize how big my tits were. I said, "I know, right?" I got on my knees and unzipped his jeans. The look on his face was priceless. I slowly took his big melonpoker out and started licking his shaft. He started moaning and I kept going. I moved my head back and forth to make it more pleasurable (he enjoyed watching it too). I sucked him as long as I could with that big melonpoker hitting the back of my throat.

His melonpoker was so rock hard and he couldn't take it anymore so he told me to stand up. I got up, he threw me on the bed, pulled my jeans off and he started fucking me so hard and fast you'd think he hadn't had sex in years. Him being in the military could have had something to do with it. He was big and my pussy was tight so it felt sooooooo gooooood. I was so wet so he was able to slide inside of me with no problem. That melonpoker...god....I don't even know what to say other than it was crazy that my friend with this big melonpoker was fucking me.

I told him not to cum inside so after I came he came on my pussy. I rubbed it with my fingers and licked his cum off of each finger...one-by-one. His cum was thick and creamy...it was a lot. I tried to kiss him and he said he wanted me to spit it in his mouth. We snowballed his cum back and forth and he had it dripping down his chin. I started sucking it off of his chin, licked my lips for him and swallowed whatever I was lucky enough to still have left in my mouth. I went to bed that night with him in my pussy, again, and his dried cum on my lips....
+Quote Post
Snoopy05
post Dec 2 2017, 09:55 PM
Post #37

D Cup

Member No.: 40,473

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 2 2017, 09:48 PM)
It was a summer night a few years back....I had some guy friends on their way to pick me up.  I had a crush on one of them, Henry, for years; he had dated two of my friends so I never expected to have any interaction with him other than as friends.  As I was getting ready to go out...I did something I had never done before.  I pulled the baby oil out from under the sink and before I dried my skin from the shower I slathered a very thick layer of it all over my wet skin.  I patted it dry and it was soft beyond anything you can imagine.

The honk came from outside and I ran out and hopped in the car.  There were five of us headed to a popular night club.  The music was techno mixed with 80's.  It was severely dark in the place but there was plenty of room to dance.  We got our groove on and my crush started talking to me as we were drinking.  I subtly suggested that I wanted him making him wonder if he was picking up on my vibes correctly.  I'd hold his gaze just a little longer than usual and I'd brush up against his ear when we were talking with the loud music in the background.

We were there for about two hours and decided to call it a night.  From what I remember...my friends must have gotten rides home with other people.  It was just him and I on the car ride home.  A song came on and I started singing...he put his hand over my mouth in a joking way.  I started kissing the palm of his hand and then I started sucking on his finger.  I couldn't even look at him but I continued to suck until he got to my house, which was still another 10 minutes away.

He drove fast and got me home and we went inside.  My parents were away so he and I sat on my bed and his hand brushed against my arm.  He said how soft my skin felt and asked me what I had put on it.  I wouldn't tell him...all I could do was thank him for the compliment.

He leaned in and started kissing me.  I had wanted this for a long time so my heart was about to explode from excitement.  We made out and his hands worked their way under my shirt.  He played with my tits and took my bra off.  He sucked my tits...kissing them....it all felt so good....I decided I was going to let him fuck me.

He kept saying he didn't realize how big my tits were.  I said, "I know, right?"  I got on my knees and unzipped his jeans.  The look on his face was priceless.  I slowly took his big melonpoker out and started licking his shaft.  He started moaning and I kept going.  I moved my head back and forth to make it more pleasurable (he enjoyed watching it too).  I sucked him as long as I could with that big melonpoker hitting the back of my throat.

His melonpoker was so rock hard and he couldn't take it anymore so he told me to stand up.  I got up, he threw me on the bed, pulled my jeans off and he started fucking me so hard and fast you'd think he hadn't had sex in years.  Him being in the military could have had something to do with it.  He was big and my pussy was tight so it felt sooooooo gooooood.  I was so wet so he was able to slide inside of me with no problem.  That melonpoker...god....I don't even know what to say other than it was crazy that my friend with this big melonpoker was fucking me. 

I told him not to cum inside so after I came he came on my pussy.  I rubbed it with my fingers and licked his cum off of each finger...one-by-one.  His cum was thick and creamy...it was a lot.  I tried to kiss him and he said he wanted me to spit it in his mouth.  We snowballed his cum back and forth and he had it dripping down his chin.  I started sucking it off of his chin, licked my lips for him and swallowed whatever I was lucky enough to still have left in my mouth.  I went to bed that night with him in my pussy, again, and his dried cum on my lips....

Wow ! Great read ! Lucky man
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 2 2017, 10:07 PM
Post #38

C Cup

Attached Image

One of my many photo shoots... love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 2 2017, 10:11 PM
Post #39

C Cup

QUOTE(Snoopy05 @ Dec 2 2017, 09:55 PM)
Wow ! Great read ! Lucky man

Thank you for reading about my wild night. It was awesome...
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 3 2017, 12:40 AM
Post #40

C Cup

I’m having fun with these magazine covers!!!Attached Image
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 3 2017, 08:51 AM
Post #41

Melon Master

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 2 2017, 07:48 PM)
It was a summer night a few years back....I had some guy friends on their way to pick me up.  I had a crush on one of them, Henry, for years; he had dated two of my friends so I never expected to have any interaction with him other than as friends.  As I was getting ready to go out...I did something I had never done before.  I pulled the baby oil out from under the sink and before I dried my skin from the shower I slathered a very thick layer of it all over my wet skin.  I patted it dry and it was soft beyond anything you can imagine.

The honk came from outside and I ran out and hopped in the car.  There were five of us headed to a popular night club.  The music was techno mixed with 80's.  It was severely dark in the place but there was plenty of room to dance.  We got our groove on and my crush started talking to me as we were drinking.  I subtly suggested that I wanted him making him wonder if he was picking up on my vibes correctly.  I'd hold his gaze just a little longer than usual and I'd brush up against his ear when we were talking with the loud music in the background.

We were there for about two hours and decided to call it a night.  From what I remember...my friends must have gotten rides home with other people.  It was just him and I on the car ride home.  A song came on and I started singing...he put his hand over my mouth in a joking way.  I started kissing the palm of his hand and then I started sucking on his finger.  I couldn't even look at him but I continued to suck until he got to my house, which was still another 10 minutes away.

He drove fast and got me home and we went inside.  My parents were away so he and I sat on my bed and his hand brushed against my arm.  He said how soft my skin felt and asked me what I had put on it.  I wouldn't tell him...all I could do was thank him for the compliment.

He leaned in and started kissing me.  I had wanted this for a long time so my heart was about to explode from excitement.  We made out and his hands worked their way under my shirt.  He played with my tits and took my bra off.  He sucked my tits...kissing them....it all felt so good....I decided I was going to let him fuck me.

He kept saying he didn't realize how big my tits were.  I said, "I know, right?"  I got on my knees and unzipped his jeans.  The look on his face was priceless.  I slowly took his big melonpoker out and started licking his shaft.  He started moaning and I kept going.  I moved my head back and forth to make it more pleasurable (he enjoyed watching it too).  I sucked him as long as I could with that big melonpoker hitting the back of my throat.

His melonpoker was so rock hard and he couldn't take it anymore so he told me to stand up.  I got up, he threw me on the bed, pulled my jeans off and he started fucking me so hard and fast you'd think he hadn't had sex in years.  Him being in the military could have had something to do with it.  He was big and my pussy was tight so it felt sooooooo gooooood.  I was so wet so he was able to slide inside of me with no problem.  That melonpoker...god....I don't even know what to say other than it was crazy that my friend with this big melonpoker was fucking me. 

I told him not to cum inside so after I came he came on my pussy.  I rubbed it with my fingers and licked his cum off of each finger...one-by-one.  His cum was thick and creamy...it was a lot.  I tried to kiss him and he said he wanted me to spit it in his mouth.  We snowballed his cum back and forth and he had it dripping down his chin.  I started sucking it off of his chin, licked my lips for him and swallowed whatever I was lucky enough to still have left in my mouth.  I went to bed that night with him in my pussy, again, and his dried cum on my lips....

You naughty girl you. 22.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 3 2017, 09:20 AM
Post #42

Melon Master

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 1 2017, 06:44 PM)
I like your honesty...I hope you have a story or two you’d like to share on here. I bet you’ve got some good ones......

Several have seen the pics of Cougar I post in the Wives thread , I have never shared the story .
I was working construction for a independent contractor . We where putting a addition on for her and her hubby . Now I had noticed her often when I was there , it was obvious she seldom wore a bra and that she liked to show off for us . Well finally one Saturday I was working outside on the addition alone as not everyone works Saturdays. Well about mid morning it started pouring rain. By the time I got everything picked up I was soaked . I was in her garage putting things up when she cane in. She brought me a couple towels . I was trying to dry off but I was soaked . She told me if I wanted to come in she would dry my clothes for me .. I took the offer . I went into the master bathroom and undressed and was drying off when she knocked on the door and walked in . I was nakid . She says oops sorry . I maade no attempt to cover up , she picked up my clothes and suggested I shower . Shed grab me a robe . So I jumped in the shower . While I was in there she again came in and laid a robe on the toilet . And told me she had coffee made to come on out when I was done. I caught her gaze at my manhood.through the glass door . She left , I finished drying off and put the robe on . It was a very short robe , it barely covered my junk . I walked out to the kitchen were she was waiting. I said this is kinda short. She said oh well your clothes will be dry shortly . I said on one if her kitchen bar stools and she brought me a cup of coffee and s one rolls . We made small talk and I finally said . Are your nipples always hard ? She never missed a step she says yes specially when I see something I like . I said well what do you like ??? With that she came over to me reached under my to e and grabbed my manhood. Before I could speak we where kissing and before long she dropped and started sucking . Omg she was a expert. I said what about your hubby ? She said he won't be home till after 6 . Needless to say we had a fun day. She still has me come over and do work for her .
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 3 2017, 09:36 AM
Post #43

C Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 3 2017, 08:51 AM)
You naughty girl you.    22.gif

I was all about seducing people...my pussy always needed attention...
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 3 2017, 09:41 AM
Post #44

C Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 3 2017, 09:20 AM)
Several have seen the pics of Cougar I post in the Wives thread , I have never shared the story .
I was working construction for a independent contractor . We where putting a addition on for her and her hubby . Now I had noticed her often when I was there , it was obvious she seldom wore a bra and that she liked to show off for us . Well finally one Saturday I was working outside on the addition alone as not everyone works Saturdays. Well about mid morning it started pouring rain. By the time I got everything picked up I was soaked . I was in her garage putting things up when she cane in. She brought me a couple towels . I was trying to dry off but I was soaked . She told me if I wanted to come in she would dry my clothes for me .. I took the offer . I went into the master bathroom and undressed and was drying off when she knocked on the door and walked in . I was nakid . She says oops sorry . I maade no attempt to cover up , she picked up my clothes and suggested I shower . Shed grab me a robe . So I jumped in the shower . While I was in there she again came in and laid a robe on the toilet . And told me she had coffee made to come on out when I was done. I caught her gaze at my manhood.through the glass door . She left , I finished drying off and put the robe on . It was a very short robe , it barely covered my junk . I walked out to the kitchen were she was waiting.  I said this is kinda short. She said oh well your clothes will be dry shortly . I said on one if her kitchen bar stools and she brought me a cup of coffee and s one rolls . We made small talk and I finally said . Are your nipples always hard ? She never missed a step she says yes specially when I see something I like . I said well what do you like ???  With that she came over to me  reached under my to e and grabbed my manhood.  Before I could speak we where kissing and before long she dropped and started sucking . Omg she was a expert.  I said what about your hubby ? She said he won't be home till after 6 . Needless to say we had a fun day. She still has me come over and do work for her .

+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 3 2017, 09:42 AM
Post #45

C Cup

I really like this story...sounds like she’s amazing with your melonpoker. I hope you cum all over her before you leave each time. I'd love it if you’d post a pic of your cougar here (only if you feel comfortable).
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 3 2017, 12:17 PM
Post #46

C Cup

Attached ImageAttached Image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 3 2017, 02:04 PM
Post #47

Melon Master

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 3 2017, 07:42 AM)
I really like this story...sounds like she’s amazing with your melonpoker. I hope you cum all over her before you leave each time. I'd love it if you’d post a pic of your cougar here (only if you feel comfortable).

Here she is.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Here is a recent
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 3 2017, 03:34 PM
Post #48

C Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 3 2017, 02:04 PM)
Here she is.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Here is a recent

Of fuck yeah! She looks gooood! Beautiful tits.....
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 4 2017, 07:05 AM
Post #49

E Cup+

Member No.: 36,181

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 3 2017, 02:04 PM)
Here she is.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Here is a recent

certainly eases my mind as to how she's been. just a gorgeous vision of beauty 22.gif wub.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 4 2017, 07:07 AM
Post #50

E Cup+

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 3 2017, 09:20 AM)
I was working construction for a independent contractor . We where putting a addition on for her and her hubby . Now I had noticed her often when I was there , it was obvious she seldom wore a bra and that she liked to show off for us . Well finally one Saturday I was working outside on the addition alone as not everyone works Saturdays. Well about mid morning it started pouring rain. By the time I got everything picked up I was soaked . I was in her garage putting things up when she cane in. She brought me a couple towels . I was trying to dry off but I was soaked . She told me if I wanted to come in she would dry my clothes for me .. I took the offer . I went into the master bathroom and undressed and was drying off when she knocked on the door and walked in . I was nakid . She says oops sorry . I maade no attempt to cover up , she picked up my clothes and suggested I shower . Shed grab me a robe . So I jumped in the shower . While I was in there she again came in and laid a robe on the toilet . And told me she had coffee made to come on out when I was done. I caught her gaze at my manhood.through the glass door . She left , I finished drying off and put the robe on . It was a very short robe , it barely covered my junk . I walked out to the kitchen were she was waiting.  I said this is kinda short. She said oh well your clothes will be dry shortly . I said on one if her kitchen bar stools and she brought me a cup of coffee and s one rolls . We made small talk and I finally said . Are your nipples always hard ? She never missed a step she says yes specially when I see something I like . I said well what do you like ???  With that she came over to me  reached under my to e and grabbed my manhood.  Before I could speak we where kissing and before long she dropped and started sucking . Omg she was a expert.  I said what about your hubby ? She said he won't be home till after 6 . Needless to say we had a fun day. She still has me come over and do work for her .

food-smiley-004.gif spectacular!
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 4 2017, 10:43 AM
Post #51

C Cup

Pretty flowers...

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 4 2017, 11:08 AM
Post #52

Melon Master

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 4 2017, 08:43 AM)
Pretty flowers...

Oh baby. Got it going on
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 4 2017, 11:45 AM
Post #53

C Cup

I’m having fun with filters...
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 4 2017, 01:08 PM
Post #54

C Cup

ANOTHER ADVENTURE...

One night I was in Florida with a boyfriend and his family. He asked me to take a walk on the beach so I said yes and we made our way away from the hotel just out of sight from anyone. We sat in the sand and listened to the gentle sound the waves made. He turned to me and asked if he could eat my pussy. I asked him to repeat himself and he asked again. I said he could so he laid on his stomach and pulled my shorts to the side. He sucked my pussy and licked it and tongue fucked me. A group of people walked upon us and he kept going. It was really dark and I don't think anyone could really see what was going on but it was still pretty embarrassing; I wasn't even drunk! Not a drop of alcohol in me...just his tongue.

He kept eating me out and people would look back as they passed but didn't say anything. I started to cum when he inserted his huge finger in me as he was sucking. He licked his finger and wiped it on his shorts. We walked back to the hotel and keep in mind I was there with him and about 8 of his family members. We had adjoining rooms and each room had two beds. He and I got into the bed that was designated for me...he was supposed to be sleeping on a pull-out sofa near the little kitchen area in the room. We were under the sheets and thought everyone was asleep because everyone seemed to have gotten settled before we went on our pussy-eating walk on the beach.

He immediately started fucking me and we tried to be quiet but you could tell what was happening. Even in dead silence...there were the occasional moans. He's say, "Oh my god...you're so tight." My response always was, "and it's all yours..." He fucked me gently and slowly trying not to make noise and I came so hard I thought I was going into convulsions. He came in his hand and smeared it on my tits. I rubbed my hand in it and grabbed his melonpoker. He shuddered because it was so sensitive, I guess. I jacked him off and it wasn't too long before he came again.

His cum was in my mouth this time. I was the proud owner of a mouthful of cum with his fucking family members right there. Not one of them woke up or even flinched. I swallowed so I wouldn't get it all over the sheets and he said "good girl." Woke up the next morning to a bunch of funny looks and side-glances from his family members. All I could do was smile to myself....my pussy was so sore that day and for the rest of the trip....
+Quote Post
40dd4u2
post Dec 4 2017, 05:17 PM
Post #55

B Cup

Member No.: 42,263

xxx
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 4 2017, 05:23 PM
Post #56

C Cup

QUOTE(40dd4u2 @ Dec 4 2017, 05:17 PM)
[attachmentid=203607]

Hi there...how’s it going? I hope you’ll add a naughty story on here...
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 4 2017, 08:52 PM
Post #57

E Cup+

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 4 2017, 10:43 AM)
Pretty flowers...

pretty flowers surrounding some pretty tits food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 4 2017, 09:47 PM
Post #58

C Cup

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Dec 4 2017, 08:52 PM)
pretty flowers surrounding some pretty tits food-smiley-004.gif

Thank you! ❤️
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 4 2017, 09:49 PM
Post #59

C Cup

QUOTE(40dd4u2 @ Dec 4 2017, 05:17 PM)
xxx

😘
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 5 2017, 06:52 AM
Post #60

Melon Master

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 4 2017, 11:08 AM)
ANOTHER ADVENTURE...

One night I was in Florida with a boyfriend and his family. He asked me to take a walk on the beach so I said yes and we made our way away from the hotel just out of sight from anyone. We sat in the sand and listened to the gentle sound the waves made. He turned to me and asked if he could eat my pussy.  I asked him to repeat himself and he asked again.  I said he could so he laid on his stomach and pulled my shorts to the side.  He sucked my pussy and licked it and tongue fucked me.  A group of people walked upon us and he kept going.  It was really dark and I don't think anyone could really see what was going on but it was still pretty embarrassing; I wasn't even drunk!  Not a drop of alcohol in me...just his tongue.

He kept eating me out and people would look back as they passed but didn't say anything.  I started to cum when he inserted his huge finger in me as he was sucking.  He licked his finger and wiped it on his shorts.  We walked back to the hotel and keep in mind I was there with him and about 8 of his family members.  We had adjoining rooms and each room had two beds.  He and I got into the bed that was designated for me...he was supposed to be sleeping on a pull-out sofa near the little kitchen area in the room. We were under the sheets and thought everyone was asleep because everyone seemed to have gotten settled before we went on our pussy-eating walk on the beach.

He immediately started fucking me and we tried to be quiet but you could tell what was happening.  Even in dead silence...there were the occasional moans.  He's say, "Oh my god...you're so tight."  My response always was, "and it's all yours..."  He fucked me gently and slowly trying not to make noise and I came so hard I thought I was going into convulsions.  He came in his hand and smeared it on my tits.  I rubbed my hand in it and grabbed his melonpoker.  He shuddered because it was so sensitive, I guess.  I jacked him off and it wasn't too long before he came again.

His cum was in my mouth this time. I was the proud owner of a mouthful of cum with his fucking family members right there.  Not one of them woke up or even flinched.  I swallowed so I wouldn't get it all over the sheets and he said "good girl."  Woke up the next morning to a bunch of funny looks and side-glances from his family members.  All I could do was smile to myself....my pussy was so sore that day and for the rest of the trip....

Sounds like he took good care of you
+Quote Post

12 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:23 AM