Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Jbert91107 Is A Jerk, Douchebag members

Milfy
post Apr 14 2016, 01:05 AM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,602

So yeah, I decided to post some pics on this site. Thought I'd give it a try again. Been a member a few years but left due to asshole users like dipshit JBERT91107.

So I post pics and naturally I get a lot of messages. I'm just now going through them and come across this fucking arrogant prick. Yes this is why people like me leave. Fuck you perverted lonely ass loser.

Below are the messages this idiot sent.

Message 1:

I would love to suck on those big G's while your riding my nice melonpoker, im 9 inches and thick and i cum alot, i love to go down as long as you cum in my mouth and return. message me back i would love to chat

Message 2:

enjoy the 1 rating since no response

Excuse me for having a life and shit to do and couldn't drop everything I was doing to message you and your "9 melonpoker" that cums a lot. I wouldn't chat with you if you were last mangy asshole left in the world. Fuck off.

People like this asshole is why women leave this site...DICK!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Apr 14 2016, 01:58 AM
Post #2

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

QUOTE(Milfy @ Apr 14 2016, 06:05 AM)
So yeah, I decided to post some pics on this site. Thought I'd give it a try again. Been a member a few years but left due to asshole users like dipshit JBERT91107.

So I post pics and naturally I get a lot of messages. I'm just now going through them and come across this fucking arrogant prick. Yes this is why people like me leave. Fuck you perverted lonely ass loser.

Message 1:

I would love to suck on those big G's while your riding my nice melonpoker, im 9 inches and thick and i cum alot, i love to go down as long as you cum in my mouth and return. message me back i would love to chat

Message 2:

Excuse me for having a life and shit to do and couldn't drop everything I was doing to message you and your "9 melonpoker" that cums a lot. I wouldn't chat with you if you were last mangy asshole left in the world. Fuck off.

Hey hun,
Im not a woman obviously but I can understand your frustrations when receiving an unsolicited message like that. All I can say is, remember it IS the internet where fucktards abound.....
1. When you get these, msg a MOD asap. Uncle Buck is lightening quick to deal with these losers.
2. Remember the Buddy/Block feature. After 1 msg, block them and be done with them.
3. Dem are some mighty fine titties you got sugar.....would love to slip my average length and girth penis that cums once or twice between them..... 22.gif love-smiley-077.gif

wink.gif

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
ddd35
post Apr 14 2016, 06:31 AM
Post #3

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Milfy @ Apr 13 2016, 11:05 PM)

Message 1:

Message 2:

Appears to be somebody you should Block , I am guessing he spends his nights trash talking like this and his days trying to suck his own dick. Not all all men act the way he did .
+Quote Post
misthis
post Apr 14 2016, 07:32 AM
Post #4

B Cup

Member No.: 39,828

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 14 2016, 06:31 AM)
Appears to be somebody you should Block , I am guessing he spends his nights trash talking like this and his days trying to suck his own dick.  Not all all men act the way he did .

What an asshole!
+Quote Post
Teo096
post Apr 14 2016, 07:44 AM
Post #5

Double D's

Member No.: 36,068

QUOTE(Milfy @ Apr 14 2016, 01:05 AM)

Message 1:

Message 2:

Wow, that guy is clearly a douche. I think you did the right thing by outing him, hopefully you and all the other ladies will just block him now and he will leave and go harass people on some other site.
+Quote Post
Milfy
post Apr 14 2016, 07:50 AM
Post #6

A Cup

Member No.: 39,602

He's obviously a site stalker. Been a member for 6 years and has made no posts or comments. Probably just comes here and harasses females. Moderators, you have a suspect now.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 14 2016, 08:28 AM
Post #7

E Cup+

Member No.: 36,181

QUOTE(Teo096 @ Apr 14 2016, 07:44 AM)
Wow, that guy is clearly a douche. I think you did the right thing by outing him, hopefully you and all the other ladies will just block him now and he will leave and go harass people on some other site.

agreed. naturally some attention will be paid to the ladies because of the pics that are posted, but to take it to that level is so unnecessary. I don't blame the women for leaving because of attitudes like his. though there will always be bad apples due to human nature, there are others here that are more encouraging and show more respect to show the women that there are more good ones here.
+Quote Post
Snoopy05
post Apr 17 2016, 04:49 AM
Post #8

D Cup

Member No.: 40,473

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Apr 14 2016, 08:28 AM)
agreed.  naturally some attention will be paid to the ladies because of the pics that are posted, but to take it to that level is so unnecessary.  I don't blame the women for leaving because of attitudes like his.  though there will always be bad apples due to human nature, there are others here that are more encouraging and show more respect to show the women that there are more good ones here.

Well said , we should be grateful that these fine ladies show us their most private parts . As usual, the idiot minority spoil it for the rest of us .
+Quote Post
johnfreak
post Apr 17 2016, 08:55 AM
Post #9

Melon Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5,983

Had a closer look at Jbert91107 and suspended him now.

Please just report such "stalkers" or downraters to me, I do not tolerate such assholes here.

--------------------
rating melons is my day job
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:20 PM