Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

47 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Boanna, For the beautiful woman who deserves it

Blond Bombshell
post Jul 10 2006, 03:55 PM
Post #61

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,211

QUOTE(countryboy11 @ Jul 10 2006, 03:45 PM)
Bo, you know all us men and probably most of the women, are in love with you.

I'm not in LOVE but......................

....................I sure do want haveyou
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
foxy lady
post Jul 10 2006, 03:56 PM
Post #62

D Cup

Member No.: 14,069

QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jul 10 2006, 03:55 PM)
I'm not in LOVE but......................
....................I sure do want haveyou

I believe LUST is the word he was looking for Blondie and I'm with you on that one smilio09.gif

--------------------
It takes a bitch like me to love a bastard like him
+Quote Post
Blond Bombshell
post Jul 10 2006, 03:58 PM
Post #63

C Cup

Member No.: 15,211

QUOTE(foxy lady @ Jul 10 2006, 03:56 PM)
I believe LUST is the word he was looking for Blondie and I'm with you on that one smilio09.gif

food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 10 2006, 04:41 PM
Post #64

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Member No.: 14,038

QUOTE(countryboy11 @ Jul 10 2006, 01:45 PM)
Bo, you know all us men and probably most of the women, are in love with you.

yea, but i loved all of u first! smile.gif
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 10 2006, 04:54 PM
Post #65

picture this, then let me know whatcha think. i aint sayin, just curious. read between the lines here.

nice breeze blowin thru the aspen trees, perfect 70 degree weather, not a soul in site except the two of u and a few chipmunks...the woman plants a kiss on the man, then spins herself around, takes him by the hips and slams his crotch against her ass (which is very fine looking in her new blue jeans I might add), holds his cock against her ass as she bends the seat of her quad.....starts to move her ass up and down against his blue jean covered cock....

someone finish this story for me, with a happy ending. if i like your ending, make sure to include directions to the nearest national forest to you, for me.

popc1.gif

smile.gif
+Quote Post
stevieboy
post Jul 10 2006, 05:36 PM
Post #66

C Cup

Member No.: 9,995

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 10 2006, 04:54 PM)
picture this, then let me know whatcha think.  i aint sayin, just curious.  read between the lines here.

nice breeze blowin thru the aspen trees, perfect 70 degree weather, not a soul in site except the two of u and a few chipmunks...the woman plants a kiss on the man, then spins herself around, takes him by the hips and slams his crotch against her ass (which is very fine looking in her new blue jeans I might add), holds his cock against her ass as she bends the seat of her quad.....starts to move her ass up and down against his blue jean covered cock....

someone finish this story for me, with a happy ending.  if i like your ending, make sure to include directions to the nearest national forest to you, for me.

popc1.gif

smile.gif

Bo...check your PM...I gave your story and ending...let me know how I did
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 10 2006, 06:23 PM
Post #67

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

picture this, then let me know whatcha think.  i aint sayin, just curious.  read between the lines here.

someone finish this story for me, with a happy ending.  if i like your ending, make sure to include directions to the nearest national forest to you, for me.

popc1.gif

smile.gif

I would like to finish this story but would really rather do it in person .... Damn girl your HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT 22.gif
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Jul 10 2006, 06:34 PM
Post #68

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

popc1.gif

smile.gif

he gently slides his hands over her breasts as he whispers sweet nothings in her ear....the girl cry's out take me take me now dam you or lose me forever.
Suddenly a guy goes flying by on a never seen before new quad ....the man pulls away from the woman and shouts hurry woman get out of my way, no one beats me to the top of the hill!!!!

rolleyes.gif

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 11 2006, 02:23 AM
Post #69

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 10 2006, 09:56 AM)
blink.gif
smile.gif
Hail.gif

Surprised, Happy and bowing before me.... Am I dreaming? laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
chaminda
post Jul 11 2006, 10:49 AM
Post #70

A Cup

Member No.: 15,196

Boanna you are beautiful, you're enough to make a man cry (and I have). Thanks for sharing, I know it wasn't for me but thanks anyway.
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post Jul 11 2006, 11:01 AM
Post #71

C Cup

Member No.: 3,722

popc1.gif

smile.gif

Let's see, first I'd grab her from behind and begin to kiss her neck, shoulders and ears while my hands go around and begin fondeling her breasts. Then I'd lift up her shirt so I could kiss more of her neck and shoulders while freeing her breasts from her bra. With a hand on her breast I'd (unconscioulsy) be rubbing my crotch on her ass while my other hand went to feel her crotch for a couple seconds. Then I'd unsnap her new blue jeans that she is looking mighty fine in and slip them down past her ankles and off. Now with only a thong between us I'd begin to work my way down her back to her beautiful ass. I'd begin to pull her thong off with my teeth as my hands ran up and down her legs and ass. As she bent over the seat I begin to slip my fingers inside her while kissing that beautiful ass. As she bent over more I'd slip my tongue in and out of her to try and get her excited to the point of making love. Then I'd slip off my clothes and take her anywhere she wanted to go and I'd make sure she had the best afternoon and evening of her life............hoping we could have that encounter again!! I'd love every orfice of hers that she wanted attention paid too!! Yep, I'd worship those boobies, that ass and kitty of hers until she purred naturally!!!

That is what I would do!!

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 11 2006, 12:29 PM
Post #72

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jul 10 2006, 04:34 PM)
he gently slides his hands over her breasts as he whispers sweet nothings in her ear....the girl cry's out take me take me now dam you or lose me forever.
Suddenly a guy goes flying by on a never seen before new quad ....the man pulls away from the woman and shouts hurry woman get out of my way, no one beats me to the top of the hill!!!!

rolleyes.gif

smile.gif
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 11 2006, 12:29 PM
Post #73

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 11 2006, 12:23 AM)
Surprised, Happy and bowing before me.... Am I dreaming? laughing-smiley-017.gif

careful now, it could be a nightmare instead of a dream...

ph34r.gif
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 11 2006, 12:30 PM
Post #74

QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Jul 11 2006, 09:01 AM)
Let's see, first I'd grab her from behind and begin to kiss her neck, shoulders and ears while my hands go around and begin fondeling her breasts.  Then I'd lift up her shirt so I could kiss more of her neck and shoulders while freeing her breasts from her bra.  With a hand on her breast I'd (unconscioulsy) be rubbing my crotch on her ass while my other hand went to feel her crotch for a couple seconds.  Then I'd unsnap her new blue jeans that she is looking mighty fine in and slip them down past her ankles and off.  Now with only a thong between us I'd begin to work my way down her back to her beautiful ass.  I'd begin to pull her thong off with my teeth as my hands ran up and down her legs and ass.  As she bent over the seat I begin to slip my fingers inside her while kissing that beautiful ass.  As she bent over more I'd slip my tongue in and out of her to try and get her excited to the point of making love.  Then I'd slip off my clothes and take her anywhere she wanted to go and I'd make sure she had the best afternoon and evening of her life............hoping we could have that encounter again!!  I'd love every orfice of hers that she wanted attention paid too!!  Yep, I'd worship those boobies, that ass and kitty of hers until she purred naturally!!!

That is what I would do!!

2thumbs.gif

perfect! smile.gif

+Quote Post
chaminda
post Jul 11 2006, 03:47 PM
Post #75

A Cup

popc1.gif

smile.gif

Ahh I love this picture of you.
+Quote Post
chaminda
post Jul 11 2006, 04:06 PM
Post #76

A Cup

If you did that I'd probably cream those jeans and that'd be the end.
+Quote Post
chaminda
post Jul 11 2006, 04:15 PM
Post #77

A Cup

Just being honest? Oh no I'm a stud and I'd hit you with all that wham bam bahhh sorry Boanna. I ain't up to you.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 12 2006, 12:57 AM
Post #78

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 11 2006, 12:29 PM)
careful now, it could be a nightmare instead of a dream...

ph34r.gif

Why? Are you the type of woman with an extra surprise downstairs? If so please see Evade for sexual gratification, He's into that stuff...

Otherwise... I'll dream on 24.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
stevieboy
post Jul 12 2006, 07:40 AM
Post #79

C Cup

Member No.: 9,995

Bo,

I'm still crying and in shock over the fact that you have been unseated from the top spot on RMM's.

So...what you gonna post to try and regain your former glory at the top? I know very well you are indeed up to the challenge...I mean sure that Tishla is hot...but NO ONE can make a man's dick rise to the occasion like you can.

Bring it on Bo....your fans are just waiting to place you on top (hmmm.....I can think of something I'd love to have you on top of....or underneath...or....well...you get the idea)
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 12 2006, 10:34 AM
Post #80

QUOTE(chaminda @ Jul 11 2006, 02:15 PM)
Just being honest? Oh no I'm a stud and I'd hit you with all that wham bam bahhh sorry Boanna. I ain't up to you.

was this posted in the wrong thread? i am lost here. what do u mean. stud? honest? hit me with what? sorry for what? aint up to me? have u been drinking?

blink.gif

coco.gif

jerkit.gif
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 12 2006, 10:42 AM
Post #81

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 11 2006, 10:57 PM)
Why? Are you the type of woman with an extra surprise downstairs? If so please see Evade for sexual gratification, He's into that stuff...

Otherwise... I'll dream on 24.gif

keep dreaming bondi.

aint nothin downstairs to frighten u......
+Quote Post
closeup8
post Jul 12 2006, 10:51 AM
Post #82

A Cup

Member No.: 16,332

This picture could have been posted in so many threads, but I think the appropriate one would be titled, "What's for Breakfast?" What a great way to start the day. thanks Bo!
+Quote Post
7mary3
post Jul 12 2006, 10:53 AM
Post #83

B Cup

Member No.: 9,990

[quote=boanna,Jul 10 2006, 04:54 PM]

someone finish this story for me, with a happy ending. if i like your ending, make sure to include directions to the nearest national forest to you, for me.

Ahh, we all know how the story is supposes to end. It is just a matter of getting there. The whole thing would be new between and thus exciting in its own way. So, how about I just name the place...the Ozark National Scenic Riverway.
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 12 2006, 10:54 AM
Post #84

QUOTE(stevieboy @ Jul 12 2006, 05:40 AM)
Bo,

I'm still crying and in shock over the fact that you have been unseated from the top spot on RMM's.

So...what you gonna post to try and regain your former glory at the top?  I know very well you are indeed up to the challenge...I mean sure that Tishla is ok...but NO ONE can make a man's dick rise to the occasion like you can.

Bring it on Bo....your fans are just waiting to place you on top (hmmm.....I can think of something I'd love to have you on top of....or underneath...or....well...you get the idea)

naaaaaaw. i'm not that competative. i dont come here for the voting, i come here to make your dick hard, then hope u will come tell me about it! smile.gif

the voting thing is all wrong anyway. there are some beautiful breasts posted that dont rate high and vice versa. i just dont get it. i think the men vote while they are drunk. nowdays, the pics with the highest score are the ones that show a full body, naked. its ratemymelons, not ratemyentirefuckingbody. so i just put up what i have and then come back and play in the threads, usually with someone who doesnt care if i am not a perfectbodied woman. hey, if i can make one dick hard a day, here, or walking thru the grocery store, then it was a good day and worth getting out of bed. HAHAHA

its all about the cumming, not the voting.... smile.gif
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 12 2006, 10:55 AM
Post #85

QUOTE(closeup8 @ Jul 12 2006, 08:51 AM)
This picture could have been posted in so many threads, but I think the appropriate one would be titled, "What's for Breakfast?"  What a great way to start the day. thanks Bo!

your welcome!
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 12 2006, 10:57 AM
Post #86

[quote=7mary3,Jul 12 2006, 08:53 AM]
[quote=boanna,Jul 10 2006, 04:54 PM]

Ahh, we all know how the story is supposes to end. It is just a matter of getting there. The whole thing would be new between and thus exciting in its own way. So, how about I just name the place...the Ozark National Scenic Riverway.

[/quote]

blink.gif
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 12 2006, 10:58 AM
Post #87

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 8 2006, 07:12 PM)
Im gonna be jerking off in this thread for along time biggrin.gif

well i want a daily report of it c-man!

action-smiley-047.gif
+Quote Post
closeup8
post Jul 12 2006, 10:59 AM
Post #88

A Cup

Member No.: 16,332

Which would you prefer, getting one dick hard four times, or four dicks hard once? (You've already accomplished the first, for sure, and I'm sure the second as well.)
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 12 2006, 11:09 AM
Post #89

QUOTE(closeup8 @ Jul 12 2006, 08:59 AM)
Which would you prefer, getting one dick hard four times, or four dicks hard once? (You've already accomplished the first, for sure, and I'm sure the second as well.)

no, i havent accomplished the latter, god hasnt been that good to me yet.
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 12 2006, 11:10 AM
Post #90

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 12 2006, 08:54 AM)
naaaaaaw. i'm not that competative.  i dont come here for the voting, i come here to make your dick hard, then hope u will come tell me about it!    smile.gif 

the voting thing is all wrong anyway. there are some beautiful breasts posted that dont rate high and vice versa. i just dont get it. i think the men vote while they are drunk.  nowdays, the pics with the highest score are the ones that show a full body, naked.  its ratemymelons, not ratemyentirefuckingbody.  so i just put up what i have and then come back and play in the threads, usually with someone who doesnt care if i am not a perfectbodied woman.  hey, if i can make one dick hard a day, here, or walking thru the grocery store, then it was a good day and worth getting out of bed.   HAHAHA

its all about the cumming, not the voting.... smile.gif

and another thing, i posted 3 new pics last week, thats enough new pics for voting for one month. nah.gif
+Quote Post

47 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 12:15 PM