Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Plus Size Women, What's your preference?

morpheusone
post Jul 12 2013, 07:04 PM
Post #61

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,169

QUOTE(Miss Stars @ Jul 12 2013, 12:22 AM)
I would love to revive this thread and encourage all curvy/plus size gals and the men who adore them to post.

Personally, I have had nothing but great responses from both men and women. Some men have just said my confidence with my body and sexuality is a turn on. This sight has made me realize that, yes men often have a type, but sexy is as sexy does.  08.gif

Personally I find the plethora of women's shapes and sizes intoxicating to no end...sexy doesn't apply to a single paradigm, there's so many beautiful blends of female sexiness that span the spectrum. I salute you Miss Stars, I would struggle mightily to keep my hands off your sumptuous curvy frame, and that marvelous pair of boobs you're gifted with. Be proud and I'm singing your praises loud babe grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Yes, I know where your eyes are. But I'm still keeping mine on your tits.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post Jul 12 2013, 07:28 PM
Post #62

Double D's

Member No.: 21,810

I would love to revive this thread and encourage all curvy/plus size gals and the men who adore them to post.

Personally, I have had nothing but great responses from both men and women. Some men have just said my confidence with my body and sexuality is a turn on. This sight has made me realize that, yes men often have a type, but sexy is as sexy does.  08.gif

And a sexy personality on top of a sexy body is the jack pot... wink.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 12 2013, 07:53 PM
Post #63

E Cup+

Member No.: 36,181

QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Jul 12 2013, 07:28 PM)

Agreed food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
badgirlpinky
post Jul 12 2013, 08:14 PM
Post #64

B Cup

Member No.: 39,359

food-smiley-004.gif at last!!! where are all the other men who like bbws hiding??????? love-smiley-085.gif

--------------------
major boobage
+Quote Post
Miss Stars
post Jul 12 2013, 08:23 PM
Post #65

B Cup

Member No.: 38,718

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 12 2013, 01:52 AM)
You nailed it right there sweetheart.

I LOVE women.  Women of all shapes and sizes and color.  A womans body is hot for me. 

I can find a lithe, athletic, slim woman's body very hot and exciting, and I can also find a fuller figured woman equally attractive and sexy.

For me it's simply a question of is there a spark there?  Does something just POP at me and make me think damn she's fucking sexy....

From there, it doesnt matter whether she's thin or fuller...Im just thinking how hot it would be for us to fuck.

I find all different kinds of men attractive, but tall and broad is always a turn on. However, when it comes to attraction some men just have this "thing" that could drive a woman crazy. I have had lots of guys say "I don't normally find plus women attractive, but you're sexy. I carry myself with a lot of confidence, and dress these curves to accent all my ass-sets. I actually get most compliments from slimmer girls saying they wish they had my confidence.

When the chemistry is there though, body types don't matter just animalistic need to fuck does banana2.gif 03.gif

--------------------
Keep Calm and Show Your Tits!!!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 12 2013, 08:24 PM
Post #66

E Cup+

Member No.: 36,181

QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Jul 12 2013, 08:14 PM)
food-smiley-004.gif at last!!! where are all the other men who like bbws hiding???????  love-smiley-085.gif

food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Miss Stars
post Jul 12 2013, 08:25 PM
Post #67

B Cup

QUOTE(morpheusone @ Jul 12 2013, 06:04 PM)
Personally I find the plethora of women's shapes and sizes intoxicating to no end...sexy doesn't apply to a single paradigm, there's so many beautiful blends of female sexiness that span the spectrum. I salute you Miss Stars, I would struggle mightily to keep my hands off your sumptuous curvy frame, and that marvelous pair of boobs you're gifted with. Be proud and I'm singing your praises loud babe  grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Miss Stars
post Jul 12 2013, 08:29 PM
Post #68

B Cup

QUOTE(Miss Stars @ Jul 12 2013, 07:25 PM)

You Sir are such a sweetie, I would get such a kick out of teasing and pleasing a man who truly appreciates all women! love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Miss Stars
post Jul 12 2013, 08:33 PM
Post #69

B Cup

QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Jul 12 2013, 06:28 PM)

That goes for men too! And if they can Dance, that bumps them up quite a few notches!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Miss Stars
post Jul 12 2013, 08:35 PM
Post #70

B Cup

QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Jul 12 2013, 07:14 PM)
food-smiley-004.gif at last!!! where are all the other men who like bbws hiding???????  love-smiley-085.gif

Why are you hiding? I am hoping since you just joined we have to wait for the pic approval before you show off those sexy curves! 08.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post Jul 13 2013, 03:40 PM
Post #71

Double D's

QUOTE(Miss Stars @ Jul 12 2013, 08:33 PM)
That goes for men too! And if they can Dance, that bumps them up quite a few notches!

Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of skill, nor confidence... but you could teach me? wink.gif
+Quote Post
Miss Stars
post Jul 15 2013, 12:14 AM
Post #72

B Cup

QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Jul 13 2013, 02:40 PM)
Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of skill, nor confidence... but you could teach me? wink.gif

I don't know, either you're born with it or your not... But I could try to whip you into shape. smilio12.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Jul 15 2013, 03:40 AM
Post #73

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

QUOTE(Miss Stars @ Jul 13 2013, 01:23 AM)
When the chemistry is there though, body types don't matter just animalistic need to fuck does  banana2.gif  03.gif

God damned right Sweetheart....

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post Jul 15 2013, 04:01 PM
Post #74

Double D's

QUOTE(Miss Stars @ Jul 15 2013, 12:14 AM)
I don't know, either you're born with it or your not... But I could try to whip you into shape.  smilio12.gif

Be my guest! wub.gif
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Jul 22 2013, 12:29 PM
Post #75

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

my confidence with my body and sexuality is a turn on.  08.gif

Truer words were never spoken Miss. The confidence level is the turn on. It doesn't matter your body type ( well to me you need big boobs biggrin.gif ) as long you are confident in yourself and your sexuality then you will be beating men off... with a stick I mean biggrin.gif Confidence is sexy.

I have always said to girls on here and my girl friends that it doesn't matter what you look like because there is a group of guys out there that your look gets them the hardest. Man's DNA hasn't much over the years. We have a better understanding of language and we build cooler shit but as a whole it's still eat, sleep, fuck.

And every man's achievement has been to impress you girls biggrin.gif We could be at the top of our game and throw it all away because of the need for you women biggrin.gif

So all of you girls don't be down on yourselves because of your body type. Your body type is what some men desire most on the planet.

There are those women who think how they look is what everyone wants and become stuck up bitches. But they always wind up with dicks who are equally conceited so no big love loss there biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
dddman69
post Aug 1 2013, 09:24 AM
Post #76

B Cup

Member No.: 25,336

I love BBWs! I think usually along with their extremely sexy curvy bodies they have great personalities! A lot of bbws I know are so kick back and fun to talk to. Oh and did I mention how hot their bodies are? tongue.gif love a big booty that matches some big boobies biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Timotheus2000
post Aug 1 2013, 04:39 PM
Post #77

B Cup

Member No.: 37,910

My wifey is a BBW. Her 44dds are amazing. I'm not complaining.
+Quote Post
gwiskup
post Aug 1 2013, 07:21 PM
Post #78

D Cup

Member No.: 21,382

QUOTE(Miss Stars @ Jul 12 2013, 09:23 PM)
When the chemistry is there though, body types don't matter just animalistic need to fuck does  banana2.gif  03.gif

In yout case as well as asionones ... I'm feeling the chemistry ! As well as just the visual delight you both are to admire love-smiley-077.gif
Icing on the cake of your sweet genuine personalities !
+Quote Post
asianones
post Aug 2 2013, 05:12 PM
Post #79

C Cup

Member No.: 37,799
Bra size (for females only): DDD

How did I miss this thread revival lol
+Quote Post
asianones
post Aug 2 2013, 05:17 PM
Post #80

C Cup

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 22 2013, 12:29 PM)
Truer words were never spoken Miss.  The confidence level is the turn on. It doesn't matter your body type ( well to me you need big boobs biggrin.gif )  as long you are confident in yourself and your sexuality then you will be beating men off... with a stick I mean biggrin.gif  Confidence is sexy.

I have always said to girls on here and my girl friends that it doesn't matter what you look like because there is a group of guys out there that your look gets them the hardest.  Man's DNA hasn't much over the years. We have a better understanding of language and we build cooler shit but as a whole it's still eat, sleep, fuck. 

And every man's achievement has been to impress you girls biggrin.gif We could be at the top of our game and throw it all away because of the need for you women biggrin.gif

So all of you girls don't be down on yourselves because of your body type.  Your body type is what some men desire most on the planet. 

There are those women who think how they look is what everyone wants and become stuck up bitches.  But they always wind up with dicks who are equally conceited so no big love loss there biggrin.gif

Amen!!
+Quote Post
asianones
post Aug 2 2013, 05:17 PM
Post #81

C Cup

QUOTE(gwiskup @ Aug 1 2013, 07:21 PM)
In yout case as well as asionones ... I'm feeling the chemistry !  As well as just the visual delight you both are to admire  love-smiley-077.gif
Icing on the cake of your sweet genuine personalities !

Aww thank you smile.gif
+Quote Post
asianones
post Aug 2 2013, 05:28 PM
Post #82

C Cup

Loving that this thread was revived. Thanks to my friend Stars smile.gif

I can share that I wasn't always a bbw. It has taken some time for me to appreciate what I've got here. And I'm still working on it. Miss Stars, your confidence is amazingly sexy. You guys have expressed yourselves here, thank you! Some of you have told me here what you thought of my curves and it is very much appreciated.

I feel the same way about attraction. For me its definitely that "something" that turns me on. Their minds, their confidence and personality. Looks add something too, but an ugly personality kills the mood.

Happy Friday to all of you. Made my day smile.gif
+Quote Post
BraXpert
post Aug 3 2013, 12:18 AM
Post #83

B Cup

Member No.: 25,913

LOVE plus size women!

--------------------
"you really are a bra expert"
+Quote Post
badgirlpinky
post Aug 3 2013, 01:22 PM
Post #84

B Cup

miss.stars you are cool, lovin this thread! 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
major boobage
+Quote Post
Miss Stars
post Aug 6 2013, 03:16 PM
Post #85

B Cup

Thanks for all the love you guys! I am all about empowering women of all shapes to love their sexy bodies and have confidence in their sexuality! 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Aug 6 2013, 08:07 PM
Post #86

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

Someone here private messaged me to let me know that I'm a "plus" sized woman. Now, I AM between 6'2" and 6'3" in heels (a hair under 5'11" flat footed). I recognoze tht fact that I am a tall girl, but I've really never thought of myself as a plus sized woman because I've always thought of myself as being well proportioned. Now, I'm not sure what to think, or how others view me. So, I'd really like some feedback from everyone (men as well as women). This is a fairly recent picture of myself that I've posted on a couple threads (and NO, I wasn't sucking my stomach in, but probably should have been. ohmy.gif).

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
crimson
post Aug 6 2013, 08:35 PM
Post #87

Double D's

Member No.: 38,340

QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 6 2013, 08:07 PM)
Someone here private messaged me to let me know that I'm a "plus" sized woman. Now, I AM between 6'2" and 6'3" in heels (a hair under 5'11" flat footed). I recognoze tht fact that I am a tall girl, but I've really never thought of myself as a plus sized woman because I've always thought of myself as being well proportioned. Now, I'm not sure what to think, or how others view me. So, I'd really like some feedback from everyone (men as well as women). This is a fairly recent picture of myself that I've posted on a couple threads (and NO, I wasn't sucking my stomach in, but probably should have been.  ohmy.gif).

you have a beautiful body and i like all type of figures and you are not plus size..maybe in your boobs..you do have nice curves
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
badgirlpinky
post Sep 9 2013, 02:09 PM
Post #88

B Cup

QUOTE(BraXpert @ Aug 3 2013, 12:18 AM)
LOVE plus size women!

yay! smile.gif

--------------------
major boobage
+Quote Post
badgirlpinky
post Sep 9 2013, 02:10 PM
Post #89

B Cup

QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 6 2013, 08:07 PM)
Someone here private messaged me to let me know that I'm a "plus" sized woman. Now, I AM between 6'2" and 6'3" in heels (a hair under 5'11" flat footed). I recognoze tht fact that I am a tall girl, but I've really never thought of myself as a plus sized woman because I've always thought of myself as being well proportioned. Now, I'm not sure what to think, or how others view me. So, I'd really like some feedback from everyone (men as well as women). This is a fairly recent picture of myself that I've posted on a couple threads (and NO, I wasn't sucking my stomach in, but probably should have been.  ohmy.gif).

Lynette... you are not plus size, whats more I think you know it coz.gif love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
major boobage
+Quote Post
Melonfun
post Sep 9 2013, 02:38 PM
Post #90

Training Bra

Member No.: 39,621

QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Sep 9 2013, 02:09 PM)
yay! smile.gif

Badpinkygirl I don't know if I'd call you "plus size" as I really don't like that term, but your curves are amazing and you seem to have quite a fan base here - including me! - so you should definitely cheer for that
+Quote Post

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:31 AM