Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Ever Traded Sex?

freestyle
post May 5 2009, 09:37 PM
Post #1

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,396

Have you ever traded sex for something like rent, car repairs, other stuff ....

I'm sure there are some good stories out there.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 8 2009, 09:29 AM
Post #2

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

A young lady that works at the loacl cafe recently asked me to loan her $300. for car insurance , I told here i had no problem doing that but I had to collect the interest up front , which was her showing me her boobies which are large , and maybe even letting me feel them .Well when the time came she had a headache but sure hoped Id still loan her the money .I told her HEY I just wanted a look at your boobies not sex doll , Needless to say i still have the $300.
+Quote Post
morse
post May 15 2009, 02:04 PM
Post #3

C Cup

Member No.: 20,703

QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 8 2009, 09:29 AM)
A young lady that works at the loacl  cafe  recently asked me to loan her  $300. for   car insurance  , I told here i had no problem doing that but I had to collect the interest up front , which was  her showing me her boobies which are large , and  maybe even letting me feel them  .Well when the time came  she had a headache   but sure hoped Id still loan her the money  .I told her  HEY I just wanted a look at your boobies  not sex doll ,  Needless to say i still have the  $300.

I,d have taken the $300 smilio09.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 15 2009, 02:31 PM
Post #4

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(morse @ May 15 2009, 12:04 PM)
I,d have taken the $300  smilio09.gif

And paid the bill ?
+Quote Post
morse
post May 17 2009, 04:14 AM
Post #5

C Cup

Member No.: 20,703

[quote=ddd35,May 15 2009, 02:31 PM]
And paid the bill ?

[/quo
Forgot all about the bill lol love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jun 16 2009, 01:32 PM
Post #6

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

Let's face it ladies... Haven't we all at least offered an "implied" suggestion of sex as a possibility for favors or preferred treatment at one time or other? I'm sure that most of the men I meet who seem eager to help me with things, or offer their professional services a little too aggressively, do expect that just because I'm friendly toward them or their offerings, there's going to be some kind of sexual payoff at some point. I see this as perfectly normal male behavior. As a matter of fact, I'd probably start to question my own appearance or the way I present myself if men didn't approach me in this way. Now... Have I ever outright traded? Made a deal up front? Sorry guys, but the answer is no. Guess I've never been quite that hard up.
*KISS*
+Quote Post
peterpan
post Jun 16 2009, 09:19 PM
Post #7

C Cup

Member No.: 12,160

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 16 2009, 01:32 PM)
Let's face it ladies... Haven't we all at least offered an "implied" suggestion of sex as a possibility for favors or preferred treatment at one time or other? I'm sure that most of the men I meet who seem eager to help me with things, or offer their professional services a little too aggressively, do expect that just because I'm friendly toward them or their offerings, there's going to be some kind of sexual payoff at some point. I see this as perfectly normal male behavior. As a matter of fact, I'd probably start to question my own appearance or the way I present myself if men didn't approach me in this way. Now... Have I ever outright traded? Made a deal up front? Sorry guys, but the answer is no. Guess I've never been quite that hard up.
                                                      *KISS*

Oh come on Lynette, You can start now.. What can I do for you??? LOL
+Quote Post
rdmoscow1808
post Jun 16 2009, 09:34 PM
Post #8

C Cup

Member No.: 7,752

I once traded 3 years of marriage for sex.....I shoulda have just taken the sex..
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 12:08 AM