Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Sexy And Classy Vs Slutty And Dirty, How do you like it?

40dd
post Oct 6 2013, 09:31 AM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,734

So trying to get a handle on you boys. ohmy.gif

How does the average guy like his girl? How do you like the pictures on here and is their any correlation to the rating?

Do you like your girl/picture sexy and classy or slutty and dirty? Or is there not a difference?

I think there is, but I'm a gal and maybe confused and don't get it...?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Oct 6 2013, 10:48 AM
Post #2

D Cup

Member No.: 29,905

QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 6 2013, 09:31 AM)
So trying to get a handle on you boys.  ohmy.gif 

How does the average guy like his girl?  How do you like the pictures on here and is their any correlation to the rating?

Do you like your girl/picture sexy and classy or slutty and dirty?  Or is there not a difference? 

Why can't I have both? I like steak as well as chicken, cake and pie, coke and Pepsi, why can't I enjoy (as you put it) classy and slutty at different times.

--------------------
Fuck being famous, I'd rather be infamous
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 6 2013, 11:46 AM
Post #3

Unregistered

How does the average guy like his girl?  How do you like the pictures on here and is their any correlation to the rating?

Do you like your girl/picture sexy and classy or slutty and dirty?  Or is there not a difference? 

Both. Sexy and classy in the street and dirty and naughty in bed!! that's the key, although sometimes it's not appropriate to be sexy in public of course and sometimes it is better to just be sexy in bed and more romantic depending on the situation.
+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post Oct 6 2013, 11:52 AM
Post #4

Double D's

Member No.: 21,810

Both have have their perks. If you can do both it's even better.
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Oct 6 2013, 03:56 PM
Post #5

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

Well, I'm a little bit different.
RMM: "what??? what does he mean different?" tongue.gif

No, when I was a bit younger, I had a stripper friend and of course, she had her stripper girlfriends. Everyday was pretty much slutty to the point it was annoying. So I'm a sorta jaded. Classy never goes out of style, there's is a elegant sexiness about it that is a turn on.
I would assume for the non-jaded, a mix of both should suffice.
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 6 2013, 04:49 PM
Post #6

Unregistered

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Oct 6 2013, 03:56 PM)
Well, I'm a little bit different.
RMM: "what??? what does he mean different?"  tongue.gif

No, when I was a bit younger, I had a stripper friend and of course, she had her stripper girlfriends. Everyday was pretty much slutty to the point it was annoying. So I'm a sorta jaded. Classy never goes out of style, there's is a elegant sexiness about it that is a turn on.
I would assume for the non-jaded, a mix of both should suffice.

I agree. I hate overtly slutty women. I only like that in bed or being naughty as we all are on this site. wink.gif classy in the street is sexy!! Sexy and naughty in the sheets is awesome
+Quote Post
somfan
post Oct 6 2013, 05:05 PM
Post #7

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 6 2013, 06:31 AM)

I don't think that I am average guy, for starters. I kind of like it all. Slutty or classy are both roles any woman could play - both in public and in bed. So, go ahead, try it all. You will get feedback here. smile.gif

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
SophZ3
post Oct 6 2013, 05:38 PM
Post #8

C Cup

Member No.: 39,219

I'm a female so my opinion probably doesn't matter, but I find the slutty kind to be disgusting. Honestly, aren't there enough skanky whores in the world as it is? I find that the ones who prefer being that way are probably the kind who:

1) have really low self esteem for any reason from being fat or a victim of some sort of abuse.....and just want ANY sort of attention. They likely feel physically unattractive and find the only way to feel pretty is to be nasty in order to have wieners exploding for them somewhere in the world
2) they actually ARE ugly and literally can't get attention any other way
3) have no self-respect, are perverse, and are sexually deviant

In my opinion, you don't have to be butt ass naked shoving vegetables in your twat and grinding on other girls or poles to be sexy. Class can't be imitated... Very few have it....and it's certainly a rare commodity these days... Less is WAY more...
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 6 2013, 06:04 PM
Post #9

Unregistered

QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Oct 6 2013, 05:38 PM)
I'm a female so my opinion probably doesn't matter, but I find the slutty kind to be disgusting. Honestly, aren't there enough skanky whores in the world as it is? I find that the ones who prefer being that way are probably the kind who:

1) have really low self esteem for any reason from being fat or a victim of some sort of abuse.....and just want ANY sort of attention. They likely feel physically unattractive and find the only way to feel pretty is to be nasty in order to have wieners exploding for them somewhere in the world
2) they actually ARE ugly and literally can't get attention any other way
3) have no self-respect, are perverse, and are sexually deviant

In my opinion, you don't have to be butt ass naked shoving vegetables in your twat and grinding on other girls or poles to be sexy. Class can't be imitated... Very few have it....and it's certainly a rare commodity these days... Less is WAY more...

I totally agree with you on why many women act slutty and to clarify what I mean is naughty in bed with the person you're with and whatever you choose to do together but not slutty, as in actually opening your legs for anyone and everyone. I do think most of that behavior has to do with abuse in some form and definitely low self esteem
+Quote Post
riggerman
post Oct 7 2013, 08:38 AM
Post #10

D Cup

Member No.: 21,342

I'd prefer a lady on the street and a freak in the bed...
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Oct 10 2013, 09:36 AM
Post #11

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

To me this is more a question of semantics and somewhat pre-defined adjectives.....

The words "Sexy" and "Classy" imply a certain level of social acceptance just based on how they are used today. But it's just the opposite for "Slutty" and "Dirty".

Personally, I prefer my lady to be just that, a lady. But that doesn't mean she can't be a little "slutty" or a little "dirty" when we're alone doing things for each other.

Ultimately, it comes down to what a person considers "Slutty" or "Dirty".

BUT, if the point of the question is how you would think your lady might be perceived out in public, then I'm always going to want her to be looked at as "Classically Sexy".

My $0.02 and thanks for listening.

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 10 2013, 12:08 PM
Post #12

Unregistered

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 10 2013, 09:36 AM)
To me this is more a question of semantics and somewhat pre-defined adjectives.....

The words "Sexy" and "Classy" imply a certain level of social acceptance just based on how they are used today.  But it's just the opposite for "Slutty" and "Dirty".

Personally, I prefer my lady to be just that, a lady.  But that doesn't mean she can't be a little "slutty" or a little "dirty" when we're alone doing things for each other. 

Ultimately, it comes down to what a person considers "Slutty" or "Dirty".

BUT, if the point of the question is how you would think your lady might be perceived out in public, then I'm always going to want her to be looked at as "Classically Sexy".

My $0.02 and thanks for listening.

100 percent agree wink.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jan 16 2014, 09:05 PM
Post #13

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

There are always times when a girl can be slutty (to please her man), and other times that call for her to be classy. Most intelligent women know how and when to do either (they can both be sexy though).
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 06:18 PM