Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Cheating, Whats cheating to you ??

COMEDYMAN
post Sep 8 2005, 08:47 AM
Post #1

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

I left a messege in Kianas thread about gettin laid ( yay me laughing-smiley-017.gif) BUT I said there were circumstances behind it

I have been seein this girl on and off for the past 5 years now. Thing is.... shes married......

We are great friends outside the bedroom too its just that every now and again we hook up and make each other cum real hard 22.gif

We both know what we are doin as far as the cheating thing. She tells me her marriage is basically for the kids and I do things to her that no other man has ( pat on back)

SO know that ya know this ... what do you think about me? Am I a bastard for having sex with a nother mans wife when he doesnt pay any attention to her.

I want honest opinions here, not sugar coating. Cause Im pretty sure Ill still continue doing it tongue.gif

and a second followup question smile.gif

Playing on Cam Girls and Guys smile.gif Who does it ? ( I do 2thumbs.gif )

and is THAT considered cheating if your masterbating and talking dirty with another person aside from your signifigant other... or is it just harmless fantasy 2thumbs.gif

THoughts smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
clincar
post Sep 8 2005, 09:04 AM
Post #2

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,734

Ist answer - Difficult one!! First you have to ask yourself if this is what you want - occaisional pleasurable sex or something more permanent!!! You are both consenting adults and know each others position within the ralationship. What would happen if her hubby found out, is the main question? If it works for you and your lady, why question it!!! 2thumbs.gif

2nd answer - Have played on cam and been videoed!! smilio05.gif Sometimes it's exciting other times it can feel strange (in a good sense) and no I don't deem it as cheating, it's having a bit of fun and pleasure at the same time!! smile.gif

--------------------
I like guys who are bad, even when they're good!!
As for you girls, there are no limits!!!
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Sep 8 2005, 09:04 AM
Post #3

E Cup+

Member No.: 9,473

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Sep 8 2005, 08:47 AM)
I left a messege in Kianas thread about gettin laid ( yay me laughing-smiley-017.gif)  BUT  I said there were circumstances behind it
I have been seein this girl on and off for the past 5 years now. Thing is.... shes married......

We are great friends outside the bedroom too its just that every now and again we hook up and make each other cum real hard  22.gif

We both know what we are doin as far as the cheating thing. She tells me her marriage is basically for the kids and I do things to her that no other man has ( pat on back)

SO know that ya know this ... what do you think about me? Am I a bastard for having sex with a nother mans wife when he doesnt pay any attention to her.

I want honest opinions here, not sugar coating.  Cause Im pretty sure Ill still continue doing it  tongue.gif
and a second followup question smile.gif
Playing on Cam Girls and Guys smile.gif   Who does it ?  ( I do  2thumbs.gif )  

and is THAT considered cheating if your masterbating and talking dirty with another person aside from your signifigant other... or is it just harmless fantasy 2thumbs.gif

THoughts smile.gif

playing on cam is not the same. shes MARREID and stil with her husbed that ia cheating. I dont think playing on cam is cheating. but that is me. sorry Cman smile.gif
+Quote Post
sussed2
post Sep 8 2005, 09:43 AM
Post #4

B Cup

Member No.: 5,997

Question1 - I'd end it. Out of all the people in the world to sleep with, there's no need to take someone else's wife or husband. But that's me!

Question2 - Up until very recently, no.... lol wink.gif Is it cheating if you have a sig. other....? If they dont know about it and would be upset if they found out, then yes, it's cheating.
+Quote Post
luvsussed
post Sep 8 2005, 11:01 AM
Post #5

A Cup

Member No.: 5,533

I make it a point not to judge others. You recognize it for what it is. If there's no guilt experienced by either party, do as you will.

Personally, I won't even date another woman if I know she has a boyfriend. Lots out there. Finding the right one, now that's another story.
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Sep 8 2005, 11:05 AM
Post #6

Double D's
Group Icon

First off folks thanks for you input .. and secondly dont be sorry laughing-smiley-017.gif I want raw honest from the heart answers here.

Don't be afraid to piss me off.. cause I don't get offended smile.gif I never have been offended by anything involving me SO tear into me if ya wanna smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 8 2005, 12:09 PM
Post #7

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

well she's the one who is cheating on her husband. you're not cheating on anybody, so I'd say it's her who is at fault if she is deceiving her husband. On the other hand, what would happen if her hubby found out. It would probably start a whole shit storm that no amount of pussy would be worth the trouble.
Also, is this all this is gonna be? Just casual sex once in awhile? Or is it gonna lead to something else. As long as you have an understanding that it won't go beyond the bedroom, as in one wanting to be in a serious relationship. I don't want to sound sexist here, but a lot of females start to bond and want something more after having sex. Not saying all do, but a lot do. Just make sure you both are on the same wavelength.

and the playing on cam part I wouldn't consider sex but it's as close to cheating as damn is to swearing.

But what the hell do I know about relationships and sex, I'm married. laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
juicy_DD
post Sep 8 2005, 12:17 PM
Post #8

Double D's

Member No.: 8,569

I agree with Gnappy Cman she is the one who is married not you (unless you are really unsure.gif ), you should do what makes you happy hun...but these things end in tears hun and lots of people get hurt and I like you Cman and I think you will be the one hurt cos she wont leave hubby"cos of the kids smilio00.gif " that old chestnut! and I would hate to think in a few years time you look at yourself and say after all these years I have been with this person when I could have found happiness and my own family with someone who is totally free....you cant help who you fall for hun just dont limit yourself to this lady if an opportunity comes up with someone else don't promise her you won't take it......

Thinkin of you Cman love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Sep 8 2005, 12:54 PM
Post #9

Double D's
Group Icon

Aww ty Juicy love-smiley-077.gif

I have been treading those waters of thought alot Gnapp is why I asked the question. What happens if he does? Do I need a buncha shit right now?

No not married smile.gif and no love connection here smile.gif I do love her as a good friend but this is just a friends with some extra cirricular activity. I have no intention of being a reason for a break up. We would be friends still if the sex stopped. smile.gif I was just wanting to find out what everyone thought of the siuation. Good to get several different views from all walks of life onto an issue smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 8 2005, 01:33 PM
Post #10

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

My response is pretty much the same as Sussed, with the added comment of "Are you SURE the other guy doesn't know?" Maybe he does know and is keeping it to himself, also "for the kids". In a situation like this, expect the unexpected.
+Quote Post
day4ferris
post Sep 8 2005, 03:05 PM
Post #11

A Cup

Member No.: 10,117

I'm not one to quickly judge someone, but sleeping with your married friend is pretty much playing with fire. Am all for letting anyone do what they want to do with themselves or others as long as no one gets hurt in process. And chances are if you two are caught the one's who get burned the most will be the kids. Like Sussed said, too many single women out there to enjoy.
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Sep 8 2005, 03:22 PM
Post #12

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

i'm on the same page as most people here, it seems... even if she's the one who's technically cheating, you know about it so that makes you part of it... plus, if she's a friend, odds are you know the guy too... that's just one big problem waiting to explode that you don't want to have to deal with

besides dude, you're in florida... just head down to miami and i bet you could find at least 2 freaky women who would be glad to take her place... probably at the same time food-smiley-004.gif

...but let's go back and talk more about the real hidden secret of this thread... sussed on cam??!!! popc1.gif 08.gif lol

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
juicy_DD
post Sep 8 2005, 03:53 PM
Post #13

Double D's

Member No.: 8,569

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 8 2005, 06:33 PM)
My response is pretty much the same as Sussed, with the added comment of "Are you SURE the other guy doesn't know?" Maybe he does know and is keeping it to himself, also "for the kids". In a situation like this, expect the unexpected.

theres a surprise! ha ha laughing-smiley-017.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 8 2005, 04:03 PM
Post #14

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 8 2005, 03:22 PM)
...but let's go back and talk more about the real hidden secret of this thread... sussed on cam??!!!  popc1.gif  08.gif lol

what's this about sussed and a webcam?

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
sussed2
post Sep 8 2005, 04:18 PM
Post #15

B Cup

Webcam?

What webcam?

Who said that?

mellow.gif
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Sep 8 2005, 04:22 PM
Post #16

Board Whore Emeritus

you did...

QUOTE(sussed2 @ Sep 8 2005, 08:43 AM)
Question2 - Up until very recently, no....  lol  

well, at least you said something that was vaguely related to it and i decided to extrapolate it into something i wanted to think about, lol coco.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
sussed2
post Sep 8 2005, 04:24 PM
Post #17

B Cup

Oh, right...

typo! wink.gif
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Sep 8 2005, 05:30 PM
Post #18

Double D's

Member No.: 6,968

honestly cman, i would end it. i know that personally i would feel horrible doing something with someone elses woman, even if there is no love or caring in the other relationship. i understand the Friends with Benifits situation, ive had a few myself, but i guess im like the woman and always grab an emotional attachment to them. im more of the holding and cuddling kinda guy then the wild sex every once in a while. sure, id like the sex, but id much rather have someone to go home to every night and cuddle up with and relax with. *shrug* just me tho

--------------------
user posted image

Let me Help you Tie the Rope Around your Neck...Let me Help you Talk your One Way off the Bridge...Let me Help you Hold the Glock Against your Head..Let me Help you Tame the Voices in your Head...
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 11 2005, 12:28 AM
Post #19

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

wow CM thats a prickly one....

cheating has one very easy definition:
If you can't tell your partner what you have done, its cheating.

It allows flexibilty. One guy might not mind his girl getting it on with other females but no males while another guy would die at the idea. To one a kiss is a kiss but to others a kiss is cheating. Its a simple rule....

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Puppet
post Sep 11 2005, 04:06 PM
Post #20

E Cup+

Member No.: 1,473

Hrmmm ive done this a few time.. and Karma is going to get me... but im a glutton for punishment... Do as you wish but know karma works its wonders tongue.gif

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 12 2005, 02:33 AM
Post #21

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 11 2005, 04:06 PM)
Hrmmm ive done this a few time..  and Karma is going to get me... but im a glutton for punishment...  Do as you wish but know karma works its wonders tongue.gif

but Karma gives the best head! tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Sep 12 2005, 08:26 AM
Post #22

E Cup+

QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 11 2005, 04:06 PM)
Hrmmm ive done this a few time..  and Karma is going to get me... but im a glutton for punishment...  Do as you wish but know karma works its wonders tongue.gif

puppet you are right there about Karma. eather way Cman I dont wont to see you get hurt. But most of the time it ends up kicking you in the ass. Yes she is the one cheating,but you are taking part in it.Cman are you 100% sure she is not just using you for sex when her hubby is gone. Cman i dont want to hurt you but I think sleeping with her is just wrong. Sorry but that is how I feel About it.
+Quote Post
Puppet
post Sep 12 2005, 09:32 AM
Post #23

E Cup+

or be like me flick off Karma and bone her to the cows come home... i have news for karma.. turning down good Booty is a Sin in the Good Book of Puppet!

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Sep 12 2005, 10:13 AM
Post #24

E Cup+

Karma will f--- your day up.
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Sep 12 2005, 11:32 AM
Post #25

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

Wouldnt mind you f-ing up my day.... 03.gif

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
Puppet
post Sep 12 2005, 02:21 PM
Post #26

E Cup+

lol

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 12 2005, 03:11 PM
Post #27

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 11 2005, 12:28 AM)
cheating has one very easy definition:
If you can't tell your partner what you have done, its cheating.

so if I masturbate 4 times a day and don't tell my woman about it, is that cheating too? Hypothetically speaking of course... unsure.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Sep 12 2005, 03:43 PM
Post #28

Board Whore Emeritus

don't the hairy palms give it away? confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 12 2005, 04:00 PM
Post #29

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 12 2005, 03:43 PM)
don't the hairy palms give it away?  confused-smiley-013.gif

no, i use Nair as lube jerkit.gif

uhhh..I mean hypothetically I would use it

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Puppet
post Sep 12 2005, 04:08 PM
Post #30

E Cup+

Use wax last longer

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 01:53 AM