Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

94 Pages « < 89 90 91 92 93 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Loveminnj, ...likes them all

LovemInNJ
post Mar 9 2023, 11:03 PM
Post #2701

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,181

QUOTE(junker @ Mar 8 2023, 10:51 PM)
Ixtlatl is a fake/repost.  I don't know who the model is, but the image appears on dozens of web pages.  Here's a higher res pic, at least.

thanks for the head's up on that Junker. hope to have time tomorrow to do my review and will withhold what i was going to say on that pic then.
food-smiley-004.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 10 2023, 09:05 PM
Post #2702

E Cup+

it's posting time smilio14.gif

Tinabra with the flower in her cleavage. beautiful bright color surrounded by a sky of blue and white and gorgeous round areolas and nipples so enticing i want to love-smiley-077.gif them every time she displays them.

MischiefAngel, lovely round and big tits with dark hair draping down toward them. big welcome and hope to see more posts from you smile.gif

Naturaljugs, whether that white top is covering them or down letting them hang over free, spectacular pair and love the color from the panties for a rosy, enthralling view!

Lovelyjubblies, the latest pic with the tits out, head tilted and hair to the left. thought of hair whipping around and then arm up to brush it back as your chest sticks forward.... heavenly

Beaready, can't take my eyes off those nipples once i see them. glistening with soap. the string top.

Hannahella94's most recent, not only would i like to do as the title states, but seemingly even larger looking with the pics. bigger in Texas? smilio05.gif

KimNu, beautiful below

HotwifeLara and her side stack. wonderful way to wake up in the morning

Cojade, beautiful dress, lovely tits, fine cleavage, sweet nipples. even if i may not be the right man, still think yours look awesome 2thumbs.gif

Sexy Latina's with the pouty lips and nipples peeking over the bra top. so wanting to love-smiley-077.gif but will have to stay busy because i see a lot of places to kiss

NudeFilipino and HannaHella with the shots below... hope not too lewd but both so pretty, thinking smilio09.gif so sexy! so pretty in the tight dress too Filipino!

at the moment these are all on page 1 and i'm hoping I've mentioned all that smilio05.gif me. it seems this was the week to be on and the ladies nailed it in spades! this is the RMM i totally come for. huge array of tits and yet all enticing in their own way. love it smilio14.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 10 2023, 09:22 PM
Post #2703

E Cup+

as for the threads...

Ronin999's nom noms!
Tinabra's shirt lift! (oh, those titties!!)
Hannahella84's buns!
Ilovesexygirls' and TNgurlinSC's closeup!
MelonsRMagic's Mexican holiday pics!
MoodyBooty, not only the big melons and lips, but that avatar pic with the eyes and the lips and the lavender pink hair!
Nordicluv's latest posts!
Charlieginger, another thank you for what you and your husband posted. not sure what i can as for but maybe at some point i'll message you
and Bondi2/Bondiguy, to say welcome back! was posting/conversing with the hotties in the threads at the time and made it fun to check the threads daily. food-smiley-004.gif

really was a great week here grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 11 2023, 09:27 PM
Post #2704

E Cup+

quick note of Naturaljugs currently on the rating page, Randomboo as part of yesterday's list, and Torontonerd's post in the threads food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Bondi2
post Mar 13 2023, 06:09 PM
Post #2705

A Cup

Member No.: 45,421

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Mar 10 2023, 09:22 PM)
as for the threads...

Ronin999's nom noms!
Tinabra's shirt lift! (oh, those titties!!)
Hannahella84's buns!
Ilovesexygirls' and TNgurlinSC's closeup!
MelonsRMagic's Mexican holiday pics!
MoodyBooty, not only the big melons and lips, but that avatar pic with the eyes and the lips and the lavender pink hair!
Nordicluv's latest posts!
Charlieginger, another thank you for what you and your husband posted.  not sure what i can as for but maybe at some point i'll message you
and Bondi2/Bondiguy, to say welcome back!  was posting/conversing with the hotties in the threads at the time and made it fun to check the threads daily.  food-smiley-004.gif
really was a great week here  grinning-smiley-003.gif

🤙
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 14 2023, 08:31 PM
Post #2706

E Cup+

half week update smile.gif

hoping it's not a fake by the guest because the one marked as Karen with the mom tits... love-smiley-085.gif

love the look of those tits and nipples and such a sweet, beautiful face and smile! one i hope will join if it's her posting.

also quite nice from lovelyjubblies and twatwafflewv 2thumbs.gif

going a bit further back...
Doris1987 with nipples stealing the spotlight
Punisher1974, nude torso and sexy smile
and Naturaljugs and the milky smoothie

then there was Torontonerd and Ronin999 in the pierced pics
Tinabra and her MAGNIFICENT titfuck pic smilio14.gif
the flirt TNgurlinSC
Tinabra the daring
Nordicluv's pic of the sexy tan figure
seeing Hottonya respond in a post while wondering what she may have ready to post next

and curious if MissG has a response to my PM from earlier.

halfway into the week. beware the ides of March though. almost quarter of the way through the year! love-smiley-077.gif

+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 16 2023, 08:28 PM
Post #2707

E Cup+

two amazing pics found in the tittyfuck pic thread.
one by the ever-awesome Ronin.
the other by the eye-poppin' Tinabra.

And then in the top melons threads, the return of Ellie!

such a thrill by this trio 2thumbs.gif

and an early Happy St. Patrick's day to all celebrating tomorrow smilio10.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 16 2023, 08:40 PM
Post #2708

E Cup+

2 months.

2 exhausting months. wacko.gif

finally, back in the threads again. gonna take a long time to go through everything i missed. hope everyone's been well. missed a lot of you.
+Quote Post
Bigtittyfan
post May 17 2023, 07:33 AM
Post #2709

E Cup+

Member No.: 42,775

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 16 2023, 06:40 PM)
2 months.

2 exhausting months.  wacko.gif

finally, back in the threads again.  gonna take a long time to go through everything i missed.  hope everyone's been well.  missed a lot of you.

Welcome back food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 17 2023, 08:37 PM
Post #2710

E Cup+

QUOTE(Bigtittyfan @ May 17 2023, 07:33 AM)
Welcome back  food-smiley-004.gif

Thanks! was running into the issue yet again where something refused to let me past the rating page though it's only another part of the site. started wondering if this was the moment i'd have to leave it for good. glad i waited it out food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 17 2023, 09:08 PM
Post #2711

E Cup+

apologies if it looks like i'm jumping around to post comments on so many threads in short time. backed up due to the time i couldn't get in and some of the posters I've been friendly with so i want them to know i'm still here. certainly missed a lot from what i've viewed so far, and some more drama as well
+Quote Post
nordicluv
post May 18 2023, 07:41 PM
Post #2712

D Cup

Member No.: 44,733
Bra size (for females only): DD

I left you a little something in your inbox love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 19 2023, 11:04 PM
Post #2713

E Cup+

QUOTE(nordicluv @ May 18 2023, 07:41 PM)
I left you a little something in your inbox love-smiley-077.gif

many thanks love-smiley-077.gif
smilio14.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 19 2023, 11:06 PM
Post #2714

E Cup+

quick note as i review the rating pics for the new members, liking the girl bits in view by Girlbits smile.gif

glad for all the messages everyone. wasn't sure if i'd ever get back to the threads again and this is where the fun is. big relief
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 20 2023, 11:09 PM
Post #2715

E Cup+

a very good night to be searching around the threads.

Ellie's pic of hers hanging from above in the black panties...wow! love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif

looked over more from Sharecouple including the morning pic posted today 2thumbs.gif

thrilled to see Natash57 after such an extended amount of time. one of many i totally enjoy viewing again and again. smile.gif

reading more of Hottonya's posts and 22.gif with her descriptions.

and gotta say again about the Kev4fun pic posted on the thread created. So....much...titty! love-smiley-085.gif honestly, barely have an idea how to handle those the sizes of the many members on the site like hottonya, nordicluv, natash57, misthis, missguided, et al, but my lord how do you handle tits like those ohmy.gif my goodness.

but very good way to end the day. lovely pics, ladies love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 22 2023, 08:54 PM
Post #2716

E Cup+

what a long list to go through on the rating page smilio14.gif

gonna take a while to comment on each pic. those i've got my eyes on...

Naughtyteacher
$exyB!tch1721
GlamourousGranny63
Blair
Daisy
the blonde guest after Daisy
Bigbang
Natash57 love-smiley-077.gif

such a fantastic array of beautiful breasts! love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 13 2023, 10:18 PM
Post #2717

E Cup+

great to see familiar names after such a long time.

like Tobius wub.gif
Natash57 biggrin.gif
Hottonya love-smiley-085.gif
Ellie love-smiley-085.gif
Laura34D smile.gif

need more time to get familiar with the new members and what they're showing off. going through the rating page. lots of nice pairs there 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 24 2023, 09:08 PM
Post #2718

E Cup+

made it on tonight smile.gif

some amazing thread pics in here!
DesireKristi! i tell you, everyone who looks is going to desire Kristi at one point or another blush.gif
Ellie! got in a sweet thought that she liked earlier and has posted some awesome pics 2thumbs.gif
Natash57! the woman has some stellar tits i LOVE viewing!
Nordicluv and Hottonya! hot in half bikinis 22.gif

Sweetnips69 and MidwestMinotaur in the Big Melons thread smile.gif

giving props to Doris1987 though i missed the thread post because her pics in the rating area are fantastic smile.gif

TNgurl letting her tits pop out love-smiley-085.gif

and in the rating pages
Guarooa
Easty
Prettymelons
Girlbits

guess that's all i've got for now. details for any as needed food-smiley-004.gif
and glad the crew is catching fakes. disappointed when i find i've given good comments to the undeserving.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 8 2023, 09:00 PM
Post #2719

E Cup+

between travel weekends, busy weeks, and difficulty to get into the threads, weeks got away from me. though rough, did find a few rating pics worth noting to me. threads have seemed bare.

Lamoalt: labeled as a wife, has fantastic tits and nipples and an incredible smile!
Crystalline: very nice pair with those nipples smile.gif
Nickii: love the dark hair and light tits. the way the cleavage looks, would love to squeeze them together smile.gif
Mishymaxi: look great to me
girlbits: her A's are awesome 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 11 2023, 09:02 PM
Post #2720

E Cup+

very happy from a great surprise PM received in my box opened today
smilio14.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 12 2023, 09:32 PM
Post #2721

E Cup+

trying to see what kind of reaction this gets. will say that since it's part of the scene i will understand if there's confusion as to what happened prior to get to this point. but hoping this sounds good.

--mid scene--

"Because I want to..." The rest of his words mumbled on purpose as he lay down on his left side.
Rolled onto her right facing him. "You want to what?"
"I want to..."
"Yes?"
Necks inched closer; lips pressed together. Arms wrapped tight around waists. Rotated onto his back dragging her on top. Smile widened as hands slid onto her hips.
"You little scamp! Why didn't you just say--" Tongue held, gazing at the tear trickling from his glistening eyes. "It's okay, babe. I want you by my side too. Always." Hands flat on his chest after sneaking under his robe; lower half straddled his waist. Nails grazed his abdomen as she sat up straight.....

(skipping dialogue as it won't make sense without the context of the rest of the story)

And with that, she pulled her arms in from her robe sleeves and then shot them overhead. Cloth fell onto his limbs, exposing her exquisite breasts to the cool nighttime air.
"Gorgeous" was all he could utter while scanning every square inch of her shapely torso. Daring digits crept down her firm thighs, pausing by the crease of her legs.
"Don't be afraid, babe." His trembling hands in hers; guided up her radiant skin until they covered her lava red areolas. Delightful moans released when they squeezed her.
Heart pounded in double time. Focused on her intoxicating expressions. Enthralled by the softness and smoothness of her chest.
Unable to move another muscle for several minutes.
In a bold move, he slid them up onto her shoulders and tugged lightly; she consented, arching her back before resting on his half-opened robe. Arms propped on either side of his head. Wriggling, gasping her pleasure as he affectionately kissed and caressed her summery flesh.

--end this part of the scene--

So, does it sound good? smile.gif
+Quote Post
nordicluv
post Jul 17 2023, 08:05 AM
Post #2722

D Cup

Member No.: 44,733
Bra size (for females only): DD

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jul 12 2023, 09:32 PM)
trying to see what kind of reaction this gets.  will say that since it's part of the scene i will understand if there's confusion as to what happened prior to get to this point.  but hoping this sounds good.
--mid scene--

"Because I want to..."  The rest of his words mumbled on purpose as he lay down on his left side.
Rolled onto her right facing him.  "You want to what?"
"I want to..."
"Yes?"
Necks inched closer; lips pressed together.  Arms wrapped tight around waists.  Rotated onto his back dragging her on top.  Smile widened as hands slid onto her hips.
"You little scamp!  Why didn't you just say--" Tongue held, gazing at the tear trickling from his glistening eyes.  "It's okay, babe.  I want you by my side too.  Always."  Hands flat on his chest after sneaking under his robe; lower half straddled his waist.  Nails grazed his abdomen as she sat up straight.....

(skipping dialogue as it won't make sense without the context of the rest of the story)

And with that, she pulled her arms in from her robe sleeves and then shot them overhead.  Cloth fell onto his limbs, exposing her exquisite breasts to the cool nighttime air.
"Gorgeous" was all he could utter while scanning every square inch of her shapely torso.  Daring digits crept down her firm thighs, pausing by the crease of her legs.
"Don't be afraid, babe."  His trembling hands in hers; guided up her radiant skin until they covered her lava red areolas.  Delightful moans released when they squeezed her.
Heart pounded in double time.  Focused on her intoxicating expressions.  Enthralled by the softness and smoothness of her chest.
Unable to move another muscle for several minutes.
In a bold move, he slid them up onto her shoulders and tugged lightly; she consented, arching her back before resting on his half-opened robe.  Arms propped on either side of his head.  Wriggling, gasping her pleasure as he affectionately kissed and caressed her summery flesh.

--end this part of the scene--

So, does it sound good? smile.gif

Luv it 2thumbs.gif
You're very talented smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 28 2023, 09:33 PM
Post #2723

E Cup+

QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jul 17 2023, 08:05 AM)
Luv it 2thumbs.gif
You're very talented  smile.gif

thanks Nordicluv love-smiley-077.gif anything in particular you enjoyed from the scene?

so frustrating to try to get to the threads and find while getting to the main page somehow the computer can't figure out that this is part of the same site. so, apologies for the very late response.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 28 2023, 09:40 PM
Post #2724

E Cup+

so many days trying to click here only to see the magic white screen of "this page may've moved! this page may no longer exist!" feels like bang.gif when i know you're all here

quick note, glad to have gone through the threads
seeing Natash's response to my post
seeing Ellie's splendid pics
seeing Kristi's fabulous figure
seeing TNgurlinSC's huge tits
seeing Nordicluv's response to my content smile.gif

if i see more and can get back here, will add it too grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 4 2023, 10:09 PM
Post #2725

E Cup+

seeing quite a number of guests on the rating page. not sure how that translates to new members joining, but it is a refreshing sight. quite a few hotties there too that's new me

Hotwife 1369. taking some great pics from many angles and become a delight to view.
jennyyyyyt19. petite and tits so sweet. latest with the hair draped over them very pretty.
kirkwi2022. very nice handfuls and love the tan line there
John0907. she looks excellent!
Map1965. a very alluring horny pic
FoxxyBlaze12. intrigue me with the latest of the areolas and nipples
Tuesdaynightfun. beautiful tits and a fantastic smile!
Justforyou. great tits and dark "freckles" all around. can't say i enjoy the piercings but not taking points off for it either.

all i found from the first page 2thumbs.gif
if i've missed others let me know.

and thanks again Nordicluv love-smiley-077.gif working on the second half of the scene so if you want to read that too, let me know.
+Quote Post
Tuesdaynightfun
post Aug 6 2023, 01:52 PM
Post #2726

Unregistered

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Aug 4 2023, 10:09 PM)
seeing quite a number of guests on the rating page.  not sure how that translates to new members joining, but it is a refreshing sight.  quite a few hotties there too that's new me

Hotwife 1369.  taking some great pics from many angles and become a delight to view.
jennyyyyyt19.  petite and tits so sweet.  latest with the hair draped over them very pretty.
kirkwi2022.  very nice handfuls and love the tan line there
John0907.  she looks excellent!
Map1965.  a very alluring horny pic
FoxxyBlaze12.  intrigue me with the latest of the areolas and nipples
Tuesdaynightfun.  beautiful tits and a fantastic smile!
Justforyou.  great tits and dark "freckles" all around.  can't say i enjoy the piercings but not taking points off for it either.

all i found from the first page  2thumbs.gif
if i've missed others let me know.

❤️❤️❤️
and thanks again Nordicluv love-smiley-077.gif working on the second half of the scene so if you want to read that too, let me know.

+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 6 2023, 08:15 PM
Post #2727

E Cup+

QUOTE(Tuesdaynightfun @ Aug 6 2023, 01:52 PM)

yes, totally enjoying your pics starting with that gorgeous smile of yours smile.gif then those big round tits and thick nipples love-smiley-085.gif lots of great pics posted 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 6 2023, 08:28 PM
Post #2728

E Cup+

from last night's rating page....

Slutsssss, alluring figure and fantastic tits love-smiley-085.gif

Torsodolls..... thinking I might have a slight different view than jgsmmhrd. hard to tell because only one pic is posted but something about the areolas combined with the name is making me wonder if those are real or the tits of a doll's torso. if it's just a doll, that is some fine detail work! if they're real real, then i feel bad about questioning them. i think about how Missguided's look when she has them on display and this pic has that quality but MissG also shows the full body in her wardrobe. i am curious to see more to say the least.

Happywife39. great cleavage in the dress, awesome titties in shorts. great smile too

Doris1987, very nice side view, would love to cup them in my hands smile.gif

Hotwife1369, so sexy glistening when wet!!

i so go 22.gif reading Hottony's latest posts

+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 9 2023, 08:47 PM
Post #2729

E Cup+

wow, the rating page has been getting goooooood!
smilio14.gif
running down from the topmost pic on the screen

Doris1987, those sweeeeeeeeet nipples! and the hair tied to the side? awesome!!
Youngcpl, very nice pair of tan tits and tan lines
Michelle64, so want to cuddle up right there. pretty eyes too
Mcharles, wish i could caress those tits and kiss the nipples
Suzanne the Teacher, lots of good pics posted in a row. also want to cuddle up and more
strippedtwice, like the figure, like the way the hair looks there. love that sweet smile
Sweetjuice38, shower sex time sounds like fun time

spectacular pics by all food-smiley-004.gif

then there's DesireKristi and those sizzing pics of hers. making me 22.gif again smilio05.gif

reread Hottonya's post. thinking how it'd feel with her hand under the blanket, tits out for my viewing and her urging me on to explode for her

so glad when logging in works and the site is jumping with ladies like these grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 9 2023, 09:29 PM
Post #2730

E Cup+

Extra note ohmy.gif

i just looked at the view count on DesireKristi's thread in the Top Melons section! Incredibly, my count is just about even with hers....?!

Holy happy.gif
+Quote Post

94 Pages « < 89 90 91 92 93 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 06:21 PM