Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Australia, All things down under

bondiguy
post Feb 15 2006, 04:25 AM
Post #1

I don't suffer FOOLS

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,542

Root:

To "root" someone means to have sex with them!

i.e I got a great root last night from this blonde I met at the bar!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
evade20
post Feb 15 2006, 04:52 AM
Post #2

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 15 2006, 04:25 AM)
Root:

To "root" someone means to have sex with them!

i.e I got a great root last night from this blonde I met at the bar!

Great idea...keep up the good work. 2thumbs.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
diane26
post Feb 15 2006, 04:59 AM
Post #3

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

Dangit slow down I just finally used Wanker today tongue.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Feb 15 2006, 09:04 AM
Post #4

Melon Master

Bondi,

I need you to confirm or deny something I heard about Oz (Aus.)

Now, I was in a conversation with a friend who had just hit a North American White Tailed deer. His car had considerable damage. I had to agree with him that the White Tailed Deer is one of the dumbest animals on the face of the earth (excepting of course Dubya...i.e. G W Bush). And then another friend told me about 'Roo Bars. Do you folks really build cages on the front of your vehicles to protect yourself from Kangaroos? Is this true or is this just some Crockadile Dundee fantasy that someone cooked up. Are kangaroos really that numerous that you can't drive in the country without hitting one?

In New York state, more white tailed dear are killed by vehicle collisions than by hunters. With a V. P. like Cheney, does it surpprise you? grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Feb 15 2006, 10:57 AM
Post #5

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

Great thread idea Bondi. food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 15 2006, 11:50 AM
Post #6

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 15 2006, 07:04 AM)
Bondi,

Now, I was in a conversation with a friend who had just hit a North American White Tailed deer.  His car had considerable damage.  I had to agree with him that the White Tailed Deer is one of the dumbest animals on the face of the earth (excepting of course Dubya...i.e. G W Bush).  And then another friend told me about 'Roo Bars. Do you folks really build cages on the front of your vehicles to protect yourself from Kangaroos? Is this true or is this just some Crockadile Dundee fantasy that someone cooked up.  Are kangaroos really that numerous that you can't drive in the country without hitting one?

In New York state, more white tailed dear are killed by vehicle collisions than by hunters.  With a V. P. like Cheney, does it surpprise you? grinning-smiley-003.gif

I don't know if I'd call deer the dumbest animals on the planet. The reason they get hit is beacuse when they feel like they are being threatened they freeze, as they would in the forest so that a predator will be less likely to see their movement, except on a highway they're pretty much screwed using that defense haha. Lots of deer get hit on roads here too but it's because there are too many with few predators left to curb their numbers. But lots of people hunt them so it does help control them to some degree. And they taste good too...mmmm....bambi lol. Lots of people that drive trucks here have big grill guards that protect the vehicle if you happen to smash a deer on the highway.

But I'll let bondi answer the question since i didn't really address YOUR question at all haha.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 15 2006, 11:52 AM
Post #7

Liquor and Whores

bondi, is the band the tea party big in austrailia. they are a canadian band that recently broke up and they were saying on the radio how big they were in australia, but i figured they were full of shit. what's the scoop?

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
luv2cubounce
post Feb 15 2006, 09:32 PM
Post #8

A Cup

Member No.: 11,438

yes we do have whats called roo bars on the front of cars trucks,not all mostly people who live in the bush(country) it is not a cage but sort of like a three bar gate the width of the car and attached to the chassis as it loopes under the front of the vehicle......just like in the movie mad max...........
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 16 2006, 12:34 AM
Post #9

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 15 2006, 09:04 AM)
Bondi,

Now, I was in a conversation with a friend who had just hit a North American White Tailed deer.  His car had considerable damage.  I had to agree with him that the White Tailed Deer is one of the dumbest animals on the face of the earth (excepting of course Dubya...i.e. G W Bush).  And then another friend told me about 'Roo Bars. Do you folks really build cages on the front of your vehicles to protect yourself from Kangaroos? Is this true or is this just some Crockadile Dundee fantasy that someone cooked up.  Are kangaroos really that numerous that you can't drive in the country without hitting one?

In New York state, more white tailed dear are killed by vehicle collisions than by hunters.  With a V. P. like Cheney, does it surpprise you? grinning-smiley-003.gif

To Answer your question.... Yes and No.

Yes we have a type of bullbar on some vehicles that they call roo bar's to protect the car in case of hitting a roo due to the considerable damage a roo would cause. These are only found in the bush (i.e rural areas) and not in the city. Roo numbers arent that big over here... they dont hop down the main streets of Sydney or any other city for that matter. You will only see them in rural areas.

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 15 2006, 11:52 AM)
bondi, is the band the tea party big in austrailia. they are a canadian band that recently broke up and they were saying on the radio how big they were in australia, but i figured they were full of shit. what's the scoop?

I know of the Tea Party because I am a tragic music lover and I actually saw them one year the "The Big Day Out" which is an outdoor festival like Lullapalooza (not sure on spelling). To call them BIG over here would be in one word... lying!

The chemical romance are starting to make it here in Aus though grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 16 2006, 12:35 AM
Post #10

I don't suffer FOOLS

Glad you all like the thread and I will limit the new words or phrases to one a week so it builds suspense and you guys can use them!

I guess htis thread will also double as an Aussie info thread. Fire away with any Aussie related questions!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 16 2006, 11:43 AM
Post #11

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 15 2006, 10:35 PM)
Glad you all like the thread and I will limit the new words or phrases to one a week so it builds suspense and you guys can use them!

yes, the suspense is already killing me laughing-smiley-017.gif
by the way, i was being sarcastic

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Feb 16 2006, 07:11 PM
Post #12

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

i love this idea!
+Quote Post
ontippytoes
post Feb 17 2006, 12:21 AM
Post #13

D Cup

Member No.: 11,426

Aussie word of the week...good idea!
+Quote Post
luv2cubounce
post Feb 17 2006, 12:30 AM
Post #14

A Cup

ok to all you septics!!! what nationality is that??

you have heard of billabong as in clothing well its a term same as levy, a watering hole in the desert or outback.........

one for this site is norgs tits
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 17 2006, 01:20 AM
Post #15

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 16 2006, 11:43 AM)
yes, the suspense is already killing me  laughing-smiley-017.gif
by the way, i was being sarcastic

well derrrrrrrr

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 16 2006, 07:11 PM)
i love this idea!

Thanks Hott.... a glowing endorsement from a hottie will surely add to this thread!

QUOTE(luv2cubounce @ Feb 17 2006, 12:30 AM)
ok to all you septics!!! what nationality is that??

you have heard of billabong  as in clothing well its a term same as levy, a watering hole in the desert or outback.........

one for this site is  norgs      tits

What the fuck? I am Aussie and I don't even know what you just said! Stop stealing my thunder and create your own Aussie thread coco.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
evade20
post Feb 17 2006, 09:26 AM
Post #16

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 17 2006, 01:20 AM)
well derrrrrrrr
Thanks Hott.... a glowing endorsement from a hottie will surely add to this thread!
What the fuck? I am Aussie and I don't even know what you just said! Stop stealing my thunder and create your own Aussie thread coco.gif

Do tell us about jumpbucks! bang2.gif & Those poor sheep and those horny sheep farmers from the early days of Oz history. laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
popc1.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 17 2006, 12:02 PM
Post #17

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 17 2006, 07:26 AM)
Do tell us about jumpbucks!   bang2.gif  & Those poor sheep and those horny sheep farmers from the early days of Oz history. laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif
popc1.gif

i heard bondi recreates that scene every weekend

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 17 2006, 06:42 PM
Post #18

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 17 2006, 09:26 AM)
Do tell us about jumpbucks!   bang2.gif  & Those poor sheep and those horny sheep farmers from the early days of Oz history. laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif
popc1.gif

evade.... please insult Aussies as beer swilling yobbos but DO NOT tease us about rooting sheep. You are getting us confused with New Zealand!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
evade20
post Feb 17 2006, 09:49 PM
Post #19

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 17 2006, 06:42 PM)
evade.... please insult Aussies as beer swilling yobbos but DO NOT tease us about rooting sheep. You are getting us confused with New Zealand!

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif Ok! yeah right. NZ is just right next door...about 2 or 3 thousand miles away. nah.gif

I know that I couldn't possibly keep up with any Aussie in the beer drinking department. I and another fellow were sitting on the beach in Waikiki once enjoying conversation with a fine looking sun bathing babe. Between the two of us, we drank three of those oil cans of Fosters a piece in a little more than a hour...admittedly not much for an Aussie, but I was so shit faced that i could barely get back to base on the other side of Oahu. The hot sun, Fosters, and a beautiful lady...not an unpleasant memory, just one that I have to laugh at myself for every now and again. I occasionally drink Fosters, but never out of cans & never that much at once. 2thumbs.gif

Good day, Mate tongue.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
jester89
post Feb 17 2006, 10:34 PM
Post #20

B Cup

Member No.: 12,476

QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 17 2006, 09:49 PM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif Ok! yeah right.  NZ is just right next door...about 2 or 3 thousand miles away. nah.gif

I know that I couldn't possibly keep up with any Aussie in the beer drinking department.  I and another fellow were sitting on the beach in Waikiki once enjoying conversation with a fine looking sun bathing babe.  Between the two of us, we drank three of those oil cans of Fosters a piece in a little more than a hour...admittedly not much for an Aussie, but I was so shit faced that i could barely get back to base on the other side of Oahu. The hot sun, Fosters, and a beautiful lady...not an unpleasant memory, just one that I have to laugh at myself for every now and again.  I occasionally drink Fosters, but never out of cans & never that much at once. 2thumbs.gif

Good day, Mate tongue.gif

Well I'm no aussie... but don't ask for Fosters in Aussie, they'll probably just laugh at you... But I guess you could also run the risk of being stabbed... They don't drink it... Or if they do, it's not much...

--------------------
Imagon is my hero...
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 19 2006, 01:00 AM
Post #21

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(jester89 @ Feb 17 2006, 10:34 PM)
Well I'm no aussie... but don't ask for Fosters in Aussie, they'll probably just laugh at you... But I guess you could also run the risk of being stabbed... They don't drink it... Or if they do, it's not much...

BINGO Jester.

Aussies make fun of those who drink Fosters... always tourists!!! We pretty much only export that vile crap. Barely any pubs sell it here in Aus, only ones with high tourist patronage!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
luv2cubounce
post Feb 19 2006, 10:04 PM
Post #22

A Cup

sorry to steal your thunder bondiboy did not realise that sydneysiders were so sensative,must be related to ratts comment..................

ill leave you with it and go and have some amber nectar......................and enjoy smilio04.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 20 2006, 12:31 AM
Post #23

I don't suffer FOOLS

Well it's Monday and it's the start of the new week so here is the Aussie Word of the Week!!!

faggot: a homosexual man.

also known as a Poofta, or a Poof.

I hope you guys don't already use this word.... and if it IS new to you North Americans use it wisely grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 20 2006, 01:12 AM
Post #24

I don't suffer FOOLS

After learning the fact you guys already know the word "Fag" I have decided to throw in another word...

Schooner:

A standard serving size for beer in bars across Australia. Also known as "pot"

i.e I'll have 2 schooners(pots) of Victoria Bitter thanks mate

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Feb 20 2006, 01:13 AM
Post #25

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 19 2006, 11:12 PM)
After learning the fact you guys already know the word "Fag" I have decided to throw in another word...

Schooner:

A standard serving size for beer in bars across Australia. Also known as "pot"

i.e I'll have 2 schooners(pots) of Victoria Bitter thanks mate

How big is a schooner? coz.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 20 2006, 01:25 PM
Post #26

Liquor and Whores

we have schooners here in canada, they are one size up from a pint ranging anywhere from about 500ml to 1 litre(or half a quart to a quart).

and i thought the autralian name for a homosexual man was a bondi laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Feb 20 2006, 02:47 PM
Post #27

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 20 2006, 12:31 AM)
Well it's Monday and it's the start of the new week so here is the Aussie Word of the Week!!!

faggot: a homosexual man.

also known as a Poofta, or a Poof.

I hope you guys don't already use this word.... and if it IS new to you North Americans use it wisely grinning-smiley-003.gif

Actually, in Britian, a faggot is the end of a cigarette.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 22 2006, 02:24 AM
Post #28

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Feb 20 2006, 01:13 AM)
How big is a schooner? coz.gif

its actually 415ml, just smaller than a pint

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 20 2006, 01:25 PM)
we have schooners here in canada, they are one size up from a pint ranging anywhere from about 500ml to 1 litre(or half a quart to a quart).

and i thought the autralian name for a homosexual man was a bondi  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Gnappy... angry-smiley-011.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 20 2006, 02:47 PM)

So have u sucked on the end of a faggot????

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 22 2006, 01:06 PM
Post #29

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 22 2006, 12:24 AM)
its actually 415ml, just smaller than a pint
Gnappy... angry-smiley-011.gif  tongue.gif
So have u sucked on the end of a faggot????

no, but I bet they fit nicely in his rear "pocket" laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Christof
post Feb 22 2006, 05:54 PM
Post #30

C Cup

Member No.: 11,025

QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 20 2006, 07:47 PM)

Not heard that before but a fag can be a cigarette or a homosexual man. Also faggots were these weird big meatball type things that were made up of the left over bits of meat that werent good enough for hot dogs, all mushed together and served in gravy.

Attached Image

Mr Brains or made from brains??

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post

9 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 07:39 AM