Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages < 1 2 3 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Haters, my own little venting party

diane26
post Jan 13 2006, 10:11 PM
Post #61

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(sussed2 @ Jan 13 2006, 06:49 PM)
I haven't seen any sacks of bones on the site?

I'd say most of the women here are at a pretty healthy weight, no?

I have only seen one I would classify as that but I would never say who they are or anything like that because it is rude and uncalled for and only my opinion and my preferance. I would say 97% of all the pics I have seen so far though not just the board but the main site are of very healthy looking toned woman. Not many I would say are not nice on the eyes.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
girlie_girl
post Jan 13 2006, 10:39 PM
Post #62

C Cup

Member No.: 11,269

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 13 2006, 06:25 PM)
Hott.... I feel sometimes that larger women are jealous of such a fine athletic body such as yours. I am in no way discriminating againt you bigger girls but people have different tastes. Just in the same way im sure larger girls don't like to be called fat, Im sure the thinner girls would rather not be called "sack of bones"

I wouldn't say that I'm jealous of the thinner girls, if I really wanted to be I could be thin too. I am fat because I choose to eat what I want, I'd rather be fat and happy then skinny and miserable. Which is what I would be if I had to eat salad all day long...yes I know this is classified as an eating disorder, but thankfully RMM is not Dr.Phil. Also, just for the record, you can call me a fat girl all you want, it won't bother me. In fact, when talking to a guy one of the first things out of my mouth (after do you like kids) is "do you like fat chicks?" Some do, some don't. It's all a matter of personal preference, and that's ok. I happen to be an oddball out and like hairy men...I know that's weird and I know most women prefer a guy who has little or no hair, but I think hair is sexy...and manly mmmm. We are all different in our own ways, and therefore there are thankfully many different sizes/shapes/etc to accomodate all of the different preferences. I know I'm fat, and I can live with it. However, I do dress accordingly. There is nothing in this world that irritates me more than a fat chick going around with her Jelly rolls hanging out. I don't need you, or any doctor to tell me I'm fat, I'm well aware of that fact and at least right now I really don't care. I don't need some skinny chick who has never been fat and can eat whatever she wants and never grow an inch to give me some advice on what to eat and what not to eat and what excercise plans to do. I'm fat. If you don't like it, don't look.

I was a lot thinner in highschool, which for me wasn't that long ago considering I am about to turn 21. I wasn't ever a toothpick kind of girl, I've always had a little meat, but I was a lot thinner than I am now. I was also a lot more active and not getting much sleep and rarely eating. It's a long story, but suffice it to say I moved out on my own when I was 15, went to school, and was supporting myself without any help.

Shortly after that after going to see a doctor about depression, they ran some blood tests and I had to go see an endocrinologist and was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Which is a fancy way for saying I have a slow metabolism. I can still lose weight, it's just not easy. Kids followed not long after, and we all know what that does to your body.

Anyways, this topic was in no way meant to be a discussion about skinny chicks vs fat chicks. To each his own. I'm not saying one is better than the other, I was simply saying I think my scores are BS. Like I said before though, it's not like I'm going to lose sleep over it, it was just an opportunity to vent.

Getting back to the jealousy topic, I will tell you I do envy the girls who have always been thin and still eat like a pig. Man does that ever annoy me.

As far as hott goes, I may be wrong but it seems like you have kind of taken offense to some of the things I said as if they were directed at you. Which is not the case at all, just so you know. I've complimented you several times, as well as other girls on the boards and it has gone unnoticed, but as soon as I say something that you think might describe you then you're getting offended. For the record, I don't classify you in the "skinny chicks who can't grow boobs" section, because you have boobs. Like I said earlier in this thread, they are proportionate with the rest of your body and they look nice, as does the rest of you. I have no issue with skinny girls and was in no way trying to insult you. In fact, if you'll take a look in the Girlie_girl thread in top melons you will see that I argued my point over fat chicks not being better than thin girls that hottnes had made...and that was before all of this hoopla. So, please don't take offense, because I think you are quite sexy whether you choose to believe if I am just BSing you to be nice or not then that's up to you. I will tell you though, I'm not a bullshitter, I typically have no problems saying what I think if you hadn't noticed that by now.

So now that I've bored you all and given you way more information than you ever wanted to know smilio00.gif , lets get back to the boobies shall we?
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 13 2006, 11:08 PM
Post #63

Double D's

user posted image
+Quote Post
girlie_girl
post Jan 13 2006, 11:09 PM
Post #64

C Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 13 2006, 11:08 PM)
user posted image

the sound of applause reminds me of spanking smilio12.gif

bend over? nah.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 13 2006, 11:11 PM
Post #65

Double D's

user posted image
+Quote Post
girlie_girl
post Jan 13 2006, 11:21 PM
Post #66

C Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 13 2006, 11:11 PM)
user posted image

enough with the emoticons, I want the real thing...even if it's just in a pm. wink.gif
+Quote Post
afraven
post Jan 14 2006, 12:29 AM
Post #67

A Cup

Member No.: 5,655

QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 13 2006, 05:17 PM)
What am I chop liver geeez:(

Nope, you're one cool big tittied lady!!!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 14 2006, 01:08 AM
Post #68

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

Ta da da, ta da da, ta da da.....

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 14 2006, 01:28 AM
Post #69

Double D's

I miss that movie.
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Jan 14 2006, 01:31 PM
Post #70

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

QUOTE(girlie_girl @ Jan 13 2006, 10:39 PM)
I wouldn't say that I'm jealous of the thinner girls, if I really wanted to be I could be thin too. I am fat because I choose to eat what I want, I'd rather be fat and happy then skinny and miserable. Which is what I would be if I had to eat salad all day long...yes I know this is classified as an eating disorder, but thankfully RMM is not Dr.Phil. Also, just for the record, you can call me a fat girl all you want, it won't bother me. In fact, when talking to a guy one of the first things out of my mouth (after do you like kids) is "do you like fat chicks?" Some do, some don't. It's all a matter of personal preference, and that's ok. I happen to be an oddball out and like hairy men...I know that's weird and I know most women prefer a guy who has little or no hair, but I think hair is sexy...and manly mmmm. We are all different in our own ways, and therefore there are thankfully many different sizes/shapes/etc to accomodate all of the different preferences. I know I'm fat, and I can live with it. However, I do dress accordingly. There is nothing in this world that irritates me more than a fat chick going around with her Jelly rolls hanging out. I don't need you, or any doctor to tell me I'm fat, I'm well aware of that fact and at least right now I really don't care. I don't need some skinny chick who has never been fat and can eat whatever she wants and never grow an inch to give me some advice on what to eat and what not to eat and what excercise plans to do. I'm fat. If you don't like it, don't look.

I was a lot thinner in highschool, which for me wasn't that long ago considering I am about to turn 21. I wasn't ever a toothpick kind of girl, I've always had a little meat, but I was a lot thinner than I am now. I was also a lot more active and not getting much sleep and rarely eating. It's a long story, but suffice it to say I moved out on my own when I was 15, went to school, and was supporting myself without any help.

Shortly after that after going to see a doctor about depression, they ran some blood tests and I had to go see an endocrinologist and was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Which is a fancy way for saying I have a slow metabolism. I can still lose weight, it's just not easy. Kids followed not long after, and we all know what that does to your body.

Anyways, this topic was in no way meant to be a discussion about skinny chicks vs fat chicks. To each his own. I'm not saying one is better than the other, I was simply saying I think my scores are BS. Like I said before though, it's not like I'm going to lose sleep over it, it was just an opportunity to vent.

Getting back to the jealousy topic, I will tell you I do envy the girls who have always been thin and still eat like a pig. Man does that ever annoy me.

As far as hott goes, I may be wrong but it seems like you have kind of taken offense to some of the things I said as if they were directed at you. Which is not the case at all, just so you know. I've complimented you several times, as well as other girls on the boards and it has gone unnoticed, but as soon as I say something that you think might describe you then you're getting offended. For the record, I don't classify you in the "skinny chicks who can't grow boobs" section, because you have boobs. Like I said earlier in this thread, they are proportionate with the rest of your body and they look nice, as does the rest of you. I have no issue with skinny girls and was in no way trying to insult you. In fact, if you'll take a look in the Girlie_girl thread in top melons you will see that I argued my point over fat chicks not being better than thin girls that hottnes had made...and that was before all of this hoopla. So, please don't take offense, because I think you are quite sexy whether you choose to believe if I am just BSing you to be nice or not then that's up to you. I will tell you though, I'm not a bullshitter, I typically have no problems saying what I think if you hadn't noticed that by now.

So now that I've bored you all and given you way more information than you ever wanted to know smilio00.gif , lets get back to the boobies shall we?

DAMN... that was the longest post on any thread i think i have seen in my long time on rmm. If i did not thank you Girlie-Girl than i will now. I do take the compliments from the ladies a little more to heart simply cause i know how women can get. I appreciate what all of you say about me. Truly though, what you guys say doesn't really matter in the big picture of our worlds. This is simply a place to engage in silly conversation and show off our goods to all for enjoyment. And of course check out the goods of all (nice sig by the way).

The only comment i'm going to say about the bod deal is .... i want to be a fine looking older chick and happy and healthy. I eat what i want when i want, but i definetly take the time to make my body happy. Exercising does it for me. smile.gif

By the way bondi and jrock... i would love to be "boned in the sack" by both of you at any time or at the same time. kisses. grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 14 2006, 05:38 PM
Post #71

Double D's

Hott you are right about woman I was shocked how nice the ladies here were I think you were wanna the first to mail me and it was nice always nice to see ladies that can give credit were credit is due. You have a slammin body just dont move here and take all the men away HAHA

You can tell you work out it shows and makes you even hotter. Keep up the good work chica.
+Quote Post
chelsey
post Jan 14 2006, 05:53 PM
Post #72

*.~

Member No.: 9,927

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 14 2006, 11:31 AM)
DAMN... that was the longest post on any thread i think i have seen in my long time on rmm.  If i did not thank you Girlie-Girl than i will now.  I do take the compliments from the ladies a  little more to heart simply cause i know how women can get.  I appreciate what all of you say about me.  Truly though, what you guys say doesn't really matter in the big picture of our worlds.  This is simply a place to engage in silly conversation and show off our goods to all for enjoyment.  And of course check out the goods of all (nice sig by the way). 

The only comment i'm going to say about the bod deal is .... i want to be a fine looking older chick and happy and healthy.  I eat what i want when i want, but i definetly take the time to make my body happy.  Exercising does it for me.  smile.gif 

By the way bondi  and jrock... i would love to be "boned in the sack" by both of you at any time or at the same time.  kisses.  grinning-smiley-003.gif

well said hott.....you are a fine looking (NOT older) chick and I agree, I love to work out for ME.. my he and me like a toned body but also appreciate the curves on a woman.... girlie-girl I love your bod don't change a thing... peace out food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 14 2006, 09:29 PM
Post #73

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 14 2006, 01:31 PM)
DAMN... that was the longest post on any thread i think i have seen in my long time on rmm. 

By the way bondi  and jrock... i would love to be "boned in the sack" by both of you at any time or at the same time.  kisses.  grinning-smiley-003.gif

First comment: Hence my Never Ending Story pic! haha

Second Comment: I am a greedy greedy man and I wouldn't want to share! Name the time and place and you'd know I would show up! tongue.gif

(I just know hott's comment is going to be feasted upon with some hilarious burns)

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 15 2006, 05:33 PM
Post #74

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

could I get the readers digest version of that post? tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 16 2006, 01:38 AM
Post #75

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 15 2006, 05:33 PM)
could I get the readers digest version of that post? tongue.gif

I think this about sums it up....

What a day, eh? The sun is out, birds are singing, bees are trying to have sex with them -- as is my understanding ...

i.e she's happy enough!

Ok i didn't even make paragraph 2. I have a very short attention span

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jan 16 2006, 02:35 AM
Post #76

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

this topic has been discussed already in depth and to death...

die thread smilio11.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post Jan 17 2006, 02:55 PM
Post #77

C Cup

Member No.: 3,722

And I always thought your boobs looked great and rated accordingly. It isn't right to rate-down anyone just because of jealousy!

My attitude has always been that if I didn't like the pic (or didn't see it) I wouldn't rate it or comment on it. Not fair to score someone low when they shouldn't be, but then again I've seen some stunning pairs on here that deserve a much higher rating. Heck, everyone starts at 6 with me just for being kind enough to share them!

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 17 2006, 03:30 PM
Post #78

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 14 2006, 01:31 PM)

and when done bondi and jrock can spoon laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 17 2006, 03:36 PM
Post #79

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 16 2006, 02:35 AM)
this topic has been discussed already in depth and to death...
die thread  smilio11.gif

jrock, the thread slayer!

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jan 17 2006, 04:49 PM
Post #80

Board Whore Emeritus

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 17 2006, 02:36 PM)
jrock, the thread slayer!

apparently i need to work on my slaying abilities b/c THEY JUST WON'T DIE!!! bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
sussed2
post Jan 17 2006, 09:48 PM
Post #81

B Cup

Member No.: 5,997

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 17 2006, 04:49 PM)
apparently i need to work on my slaying abilities b/c THEY JUST WON'T DIE!!!  bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 17 2006, 09:56 PM
Post #82

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(sussed2 @ Jan 17 2006, 09:48 PM)
user posted image

laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 18 2006, 01:49 AM
Post #83

I don't suffer FOOLS

haha well done sussed.... i usually associate that kind of humour with Gnappy.... I guess its a Canadain thing... grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jan 18 2006, 02:24 AM
Post #84

Board Whore Emeritus

sussed... just perfect, my thoughts exactly love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
goofus67
post Jan 27 2006, 08:47 PM
Post #85

A Cup

Member No.: 11,208

trust me, ther is one person that ALWAYS give YOU a "10"... wink.gif
+Quote Post

3 Pages < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 04:21 AM