Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

94 Pages « < 68 69 70 71 72 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Loveminnj, ...likes them all

jamf21
post Mar 21 2019, 06:24 AM
Post #2071

Training Bra

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,194

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Mar 20 2019, 06:21 AM)
ohmy.gif what a list there is today!  incredible! smilio14.gif

plenty of faves here this morning.  Bns88 appears to have reposted one of the gorgeous pics from the profile collection!  Vinostyle and her spectacular tits, areolas, cleavage and nipples!  Floggle and her awesome tits and cleavage!  and Easty and her tits!  you are all lovely and awesome and it's a pleasure to view you often food-smiley-004.gif

even top new rating tits for today is a toss up!  got Petmanpetman with another fantastic side view of such a lovely woman!  MissMelons also making another spectacular showing with her tits and cleavage while laying down and a finger between her lips!  and Jamf21 with her big tits and colorful areolas.  really liking this shy look with the arms trying to cover her body but the tits show through.  if I don't split the title, each one has a strong showing for it today 2thumbs.gif

even the Guest on the list today has a great showing.  kinda like waking up with a significant other for coffee first thing in the morning and she has her robe open revealing her spectacular tits.  simply fantastic! grinning-smiley-003.gif

mmmm thanks for the kind words <3
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 21 2019, 09:52 PM
Post #2072

E Cup+

Member No.: 36,181

QUOTE(jamf21 @ Mar 21 2019, 06:24 AM)
mmmm thanks for the kind words <3

you are quite welcome! smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 22 2019, 06:04 AM
Post #2073

E Cup+

MissMelons is quickly on her way to becoming part of my faves list and this morning's pic is the reason why. As top new rating tits for today, her near perfect pair has me ogling her to no end! Sized just right with cleavage to dive into and nipples i'm eager to kiss and suck on. her top, what can be seen on her sides, accent how her body tapers to her waist. and hands want to slide all over her skin as I'd reach below. MissMelons has such a gorgeous body I feel like I've been treated to something special to start the weekend food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
MissBoobs
post Mar 22 2019, 10:34 AM
Post #2074

Training Bra

Member No.: 43,115
Bra size (for females only): D

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Mar 22 2019, 06:04 AM)
MissMelons is quickly on her way to becoming part of my faves list and this morning's pic is the reason why.  As top new rating tits for today, her near perfect pair has me ogling her to no end!  Sized just right with cleavage to dive into and nipples i'm eager to kiss and suck on.  her top, what can be seen on her sides, accent how her body tapers to her waist.  and hands want to slide all over her skin as I'd reach below.  MissMelons has such a gorgeous body I feel like I've been treated to something special to start the weekend  food-smiley-004.gif

Thank you for the sweet words💋
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 23 2019, 07:47 AM
Post #2075

E Cup+

QUOTE(MissMelons @ Mar 22 2019, 10:34 AM)
Thank you for the sweet words💋

it is a pleasure, MissMelons! smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 23 2019, 07:55 AM
Post #2076

E Cup+

just a few pics showing today, but the one that stands out is Booby1176. not only is that a pretty corset she's wearing, but I like how her nipples seem bashful in peeking over the top of her cups. good cleavage pushed together too. a pretty, colorful pic grinning-smiley-003.gif

+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 25 2019, 06:14 AM
Post #2077

E Cup+

always love it when my faves post, and today that is Sweetjuice38! love-smiley-085.gif awesome tits, beautiful dark hair, and in this pic, sweet use of light and shadow. would love to see her riding before bedtime like that smilio05.gif

MissMelons, totally top new rating tits for today! beautiful light skin and nipples, awesome tits and cleavage, and lovely colors of her clothing. also love how the shirt cradles her tits from the side. so beautiful, so desirable! food-smiley-004.gif

two others that caught my eye. Savannah, those big tits, that deep cleavage, and those amazing nipples of hers! love-smiley-085.gif And Flirtybabe16! white shirt against darker skin tone, head whipped back as her tits stick out. and that long dark hair! that looks so hot!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 26 2019, 06:01 AM
Post #2078

E Cup+

love the tan lines on fave Sweetjuice38 love-smiley-085.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, it's a toss up between Bigchest69 and Savannah. both have some huge tits on display. both a similar amount of cleavage and turning outward of their tits. nipples are awesome, whether in natural state like Bigchest or pressed to the shower glass like Savannah. both beautiful breasts deserving of the title of top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 27 2019, 06:00 AM
Post #2079

E Cup+

another fine combo of fave Sweetjuice38 and top new rating tits for today by Hugeboob06 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 28 2019, 06:13 AM
Post #2080

E Cup+

yum, lots of faves this morning! smilio14.gif

at the top of the list for today, there's Daisy with her first pic in a while. only shows one breast, but the slope of it as well as showing of her darker areola and nipple is a great remind of how beautiful she is food-smiley-004.gif then there's MissK69 with that dab of milk on her nipples. really has me licking my lips wishing to be able to taste a sample of her and wonder if she'd grab the back of my head to encourage me to have more smilio05.gif

and finally, new fave MissMelons and her sexy beautiful self in a pulled up red top and panties love-smiley-085.gif imagining her sitting on my lap like that and asking if I like what I see. and in eying her up and down a few times, admiring her lovely chest--tits, nipples, areolas, and cleavage together--as well as her fingernails. very pretty when a woman has her nails done like hers. placed so close to the top of her panties that she might like them under (or take my hand and slide it under with hers) before rocking her hips. this is a spectacular gorgeous picture and has truly become one of my faves wub.gif

can only hope to see more like this 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 29 2019, 06:08 AM
Post #2081

E Cup+

a terrific trio of tits this morning smilio14.gif

fave Sweetjuice38 making sure we see how taut and pink her nipples are. always beautiful and great from any angle. and fave Easty and her busty breasts standing out from that top she's wearing. looks so huge in this pic and only wish I could either hold them in my hand or have her press them to my skin. faves really know how to show off their bodies food-smiley-004.gif

and HugeMelons06 as top new rating tits for today. oh how she could take my hands in hers, place them on her tits and start massaging herself with my hands. could also feed me her nips within those large areolas to kiss and lick and suck on.

three terrific sets of tits biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 30 2019, 08:01 AM
Post #2082

E Cup+

first of all, a big welcome back to Serin57 wub.gif one of my faves from quite a time ago and glad to see she's still as beautiful and sexy as ever. great body, awesome tits, dark hair. hope to see more of you again soon food-smiley-004.gif

second, Daisy and those areolas! love-smiley-085.gif they draw my eyes to those tits and cleavage. now if I could get into that cleavage smilio05.gif

and as for top new rating tits for today, tough choice between Chase and HugeMelons06. two much different sizes which makes comparing them harder. wanna say HugeMelons06 because of the series of pics posted, but then again this one from Chase of his wife is quite lovely as well. both great tits, pretty nipples and nice cleavage. awesome by both posters 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 2 2019, 06:06 AM
Post #2083

E Cup+

fine list of faves this morning. smile.gif

Vinostyle and her tit/nipples out for view as well as Snickerdoodlenurse and her topless torso in black and white. both continuing to post amazing pics! food-smiley-004.gif

and have to say the natural and soft pair by the Guest this morning so pretty. nice skin tone and darker areola contrasted by the unbuttoned white top 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 3 2019, 06:08 AM
Post #2084

E Cup+

just a quickie this morning. great pic of Cougar in DDD's thread this morning. always so tempting when she reveals her tits and with the warm sweater I want so badly to snuggle up against her smilio05.gif

and Janed looking so fine on the rating page this morning. this fave always has the tits and nipples ready for sucking. like this oblique angle of hers today 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 4 2019, 06:11 AM
Post #2085

E Cup+

awesome list this morning smilio14.gif

two great faves posting. Daisy27 with her beautiful bare breasts and a cute pair of panties. and Snickerdoodlenurse out and dripping, light skin and pink areolas. both perking me up this morning.

Kent Brockman with a pic of a lovely tit and nipple. gotta say wish I was cupping and holding it in my hand. only one showing but still top new rating tits for today! 2thumbs.gif

two guests and two fine pairs. looks like the first one is on her back and holding hers in place with her hands. would love to offer some help with that. the other revealed from a shirt lift. this one could flash me every day and get a bright smile for it. awesome pics food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 9 2019, 05:55 AM
Post #2086

E Cup+

lots of guests as of late. part of the reason I've not mentioned much in the way of top new rating tits. however, I am taking notice that a lot of them have some beautiful breasts and sexy bodies. happy with what I've seen and looking forward to new members soon food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 10 2019, 06:16 AM
Post #2087

E Cup+

such a great start to the morning today smilio14.gif

first, the ever-gorgeous Lynette has returned to post in the Nip Slip thread as well as the How Do You Handle Your Breasts thread. may be the same pic, but responded in different ways to the thread's topic. and every time Lynette posts, I must rush over to it an eye this tropical goddess. have always loved her raven hair, her sexy figure, her gorgeous breasts, and those mesmerizing eyes when she shows them. one of my original faves from when I first joined smilio05.gif

Second, fave Serin has posted once more! dressed in her black nightie, she pulls it down to show off her right breast. if I was there i'd try to convince her to show the other as well as each part of the pair are so lovely. another hottie with dark hair and a great figure and the finger by her lips, yum! another fantastic fave i'm glad to see again wub.gif

and finally, top new rating tits for today. originally I was going to give it to KellyB because of her sexy figure, huge tits in jeans, and her pretty skin tone. then I went in to rate AlaskaDude's girl's pic, and that sealed it for me as this one for top new rating tits for today love-smiley-085.gif while a very similar pic in ways, this one edges out KellyB because of cup size. otherwise they'd share the title today.

amazing pics by all and Lynette! very happy for the start of humpday!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 11 2019, 06:11 AM
Post #2088

E Cup+

more of hot n' sexy Serin and her lovely tits on the list smilio14.gif

beautiful guest Leoni with outstanding tits, areolas, and nipples, luscious dark/black hair, and a smile that melts me. a guest i would totally enjoy having join to post more smilio05.gif

+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 12 2019, 06:07 AM
Post #2089

E Cup+

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Apr 11 2019, 06:11 AM)
more of hot n' sexy Serin and her lovely tits on the list smilio14.gif

just adore Serin's body and the different poses she takes to show how sexy she is. love her soft pink lips too along with the dark hair. such a beauty, must remind her of how sexy she is, early and often smilio05.gif

two more beautiful guests' breasts too. and FiveTwo posted another of her pretty tits and nips in the threads. so awesome!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 13 2019, 09:47 AM
Post #2090

E Cup+

three outstanding pics on the rating side of the site love-smiley-085.gif

Serin! gorgeous pic of her body, lips, and hair from the past. a great reminder for me as to why I added her to my faves list. her current pics confirm why she still is wub.gif always a 10 to me.

LittleMissBunny! great that she's back and posting more pics. fantastic set of tits pushed together. love the look of her eyes and lips. hope others see that too, quite mesmerizing smilio05.gif

and Ilovesexygirls! this mirror shot shows off every bit of beauty she's got and more. total fave and just so many ways to imagine where to start. simply spectacular pic, one of the best grinning-smiley-003.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, gotta go with Alaskadude! fantastic tits and body, gorgeous smile, beautiful hair. one breathtaking view! food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 14 2019, 07:40 AM
Post #2091

E Cup+

fave Snickerdoodlenurse and her amazing tits. so wanna hug her tight and feel them against me. kiss into her cleavage and around to her nipples. great to see her posting more food-smiley-004.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, eying Stellatumble. nice handfuls in view, but its the freckled top that draws me in. very pretty!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 15 2019, 06:11 AM
Post #2092

E Cup+

so much goodness from the faves this morning! smilio14.gif

1. Gamergirl: always a delight to view her Jersey breasts. gorgeous tits and curvy body and I so wish I could touch her all over again and again. the woman is spectacular and brings a smile with every post.

2. Snickerdoodlenurse: lovely tits and hair in the shower. beautiful breasts and figure. also a delight with each post.

3. MissMelons: breasts, areola, and nipple showing are perfect. love her hair, color and length. gorgeous kissable lips. white leggings and underwear on her light skin. near perfection that I just can't resist. if only I could play with her.

4. Serin: silhouette through the shower door. I imagine standing there pointing inside. she motions for me to remove my clothes. I do and point in again. she nods and opens the door. so alluring and beautiful!

with so much beauty and goodness from the faves, makes it hard to decided on a top new rating tits for today. but if i had to choose from the remaining, probably would say Shyguysouth78. mainly because of the fine view of the woman's areolas and nipples.

fantastic way to start the week everyone food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 16 2019, 06:07 AM
Post #2093

E Cup+

mmmmmmm, how sweet Serin57 looks in that pose. I think I would be nothing but smiles admiring her body up and down if I had that view. just hope I'd get a smile or two back if I massaged her all over. such a beautiful woman with amazing tits smilio05.gif

great nips from Snickerdoodlenurse. taking it that she's by a couch backing kneeling to look over. and then as I come close for a better view, she grabs me, pulls me over and tumbles to the ground with me with her tit pressed into my face. also a great pair on her. smile.gif

gotta say the Guest looks amazing. beautiful hanging tits with dark nips at the ends. lovely eyes too. may not be able to win against her in a game of pool, so would end up playing pocket pool. love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
serin57
post Apr 16 2019, 11:54 AM
Post #2094

A Cup

Member No.: 39,144

Thanks as always for all your kind and sexy comments!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 17 2019, 05:58 AM
Post #2095

E Cup+

QUOTE(serin57 @ Apr 16 2019, 11:54 AM)
Thanks as always for all your kind and sexy comments!

always a pleasure, Serin57 food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 17 2019, 06:05 AM
Post #2096

E Cup+

Snickerdoodlenurse, such a teaser and pleaser. teasing with those tits and nips that look so close to reach out and touch with her pics. pleasing because she looks so good in such great poses. always a delight to view her lovely chest! smile.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, looking straight at the pic by Shyguysouth78. the woman's areolas are so pronounce in the pic that it draws my eyes in the quickest. looks like a fine size too with some deep cleavage. very pretty! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 18 2019, 06:11 AM
Post #2097

E Cup+

Serin, serin, serin! how sweet you look in that red dress/top and black leggings! smilio14.gif tits out with dark areolas smile.gif could stand in front of you to hug, feeling those tits on my chest and my arms on your sides. or behind you against your back, arms by your sides as I reach up to caress them. or kneeling in front flicking the front hem up to see how pretty you are below. wrapped around your leg feeling how soft smooth and warm they are... you get the picture smilio05.gif totally sexy beautiful babe!

and the woman in Alaskadude's latest thread post. soooooo good in that button down shirt food-smiley-004.gif

top new rating tits for today: Sugarshane2787. pretty set of tits with some really nice nipples. simple pic but a quality one. really liking it!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 19 2019, 06:09 AM
Post #2098

E Cup+

Always swoon for Lynette and linger on the posts of her spectacular body! one of the first faves from long ago when I first joined. everything about her physically is very alluring and tempting. when she shows her eyes, mesmerizing. raven black hair wub.gif

eying two posters on the rating page for top new rating tits for today. first is Cum4me1. quite a sexy figure. lovely tits and areolas. great looking legs and hips to wrap around and lock me close. says she finally created an account and very glad she did so. saw the pics already in the profile and gotta says she's quite the hottie. looking forward to more 2thumbs.gif

also jumping over to Kwd50. liking very much how the black dress and bra frame her gorgeous tits, awesome handful i'd like to squeeze if I could. then again, if she'd pull my head into her cleavage, i'd be so thrilled. nice figure too from the way the dress looks. also looking forward to more 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 20 2019, 07:58 AM
Post #2099

E Cup+

lots of new tits out on the rating page this morning, i.e., none by long term members. gives a new and exciting look to all the posters and lots of high scores clicked for them. as for top new rating tits for today, that's where the challenge lies, but happy with the results.

#1, Cum4me1. like the last pic, this is a great torso shot. gorgeous tits, great figure, beautiful smile and hair. total turn-on looking at her there. 2thumbs.gif

#2, Bamwildside. also a gorgeous woman for mostly the same reasons as Cum4me1. only real difference I can see is the cup size. and she's not #2 because she's a bigger size or Cum4me1 #1 for a smaller size. both look fantastic, just the smile on Cum4me1 is a tad more inviting. grinning-smiley-003.gif

both definitely deserve to be top new rating tits for today. great pics ladies food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 21 2019, 07:52 AM
Post #2100

E Cup+

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Apr 20 2019, 07:58 AM)

#1, Cum4me1.  like the last pic, this is a great torso shot.  gorgeous tits, great figure, beautiful smile and hair.  total turn-on looking at her there. 2thumbs.gif

once more, Cum4me1 looking gooooooood! awesome figure, great tits, tempting cleavage, and some pretty tan lines. so wanna go over and hug her and feel against my body. total hottie and continues to be a top new rating tits for today food-smiley-004.gif

fine looking guests too. first one with the bright round areolas, very pretty. the other with the thicker nipples and quite a nice figure. both worth several looks 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post

94 Pages « < 68 69 70 71 72 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:22 AM