Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Lady J, A Wee Bit Aboot Me

LadyJ
post Dec 21 2006, 07:24 PM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,269

Heya! Just got here a little while ago, so I am, as they say, a noob. I stumbled across this site I don't know how...I was clearly traveling the back roads of the internet, at any rate wink.gif. I must say I am a sucker for fun and active message boards...I think this message board is what separates this site from the rest.

Anyway, this is supposed to be about me, right? Or, as us canucks allegedly say, "aboot" me. I won't ramble on about my hobbies or my pet cat (although my cat is VERY cute!)...just thought I'd share the reason why I decided to post my picture.

As a gal with, shall we say, modestly-sized breasts, I've always had trouble loving my boobies as much as all boobies deserve to be loved. In fact, when I younger, I refused to take off my shirt in front of any guy I was intimate with.

I've come a long way since then.....but I still haven't got to that place of unconditional self-boobie love. This is part of my project towards that end. I figure if I can put my girls out there in the cold, harsh, internet light and still feel OK...well, then, I'm OK.

Now before you start thinking you've accidentally tuned into the Dr Phil show, not to worry, this post will soon be over wink.gif.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here!

p.s. plus, I like a nice-looking breast as much as the next person...and there are some very, very nice-looking ones here!!

--------------------
You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2024 - 06:23 PM