Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Girls....who Needs Them? Hang With The Guys., Strange goings on.....

Laurendd
post Oct 22 2013, 10:18 AM
Post #1

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,562

I have fun here at rmm, making friends, playing, teasing and showing off for those who care to see. After reviewing the boards over the last few weeks, I am reminded of why I like to hang with my husband and the guys. When all the neighborhood women get together gabba.gif I end up with the guys watching football or doing something fun. Backstabbing, dramatic displays, jealousy, and fighting over nonsense bullshit is not how I choose to spend my time. It's not worth fighting about, because you can't win.

Women....can be really shallow, nasty and insecure. coco.gif Sure, I'm insecure too but I don't need the drama and constant attention that some others seem to need to make themselves feel better. Some just need to fight.....about anything at all.....for no reason or consequence. So get a life and stop taking this all so seriously, it should be fun.... food-smiley-004.gif no matter how nice your boobies are there is always a girl with better ones out there....somewhere...

--------------------
There is nothing worse than a great set of melons, attached to a total bitch.........

Lauren
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Laurendd   Girls....who Needs Them? Hang With The Guys.   Oct 22 2013, 10:18 AM
40dd   Couldn't have said it better, thank you...   Oct 22 2013, 10:36 AM
Teo096   Well said...touche'. :)   Oct 22 2013, 10:52 AM
ddd35   :thumbup: You said it very well !! I am ...   Oct 22 2013, 04:01 PM
Buck Turgidson   You're definitely one of the cool girls. You d...   Oct 23 2013, 03:31 AM
ddd35   :thumbup:   Oct 23 2013, 07:29 AM
Loram   :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: Drama is super not n...   Nov 21 2013, 02:20 AM
SophZ3   Agreed :cheers:   Oct 23 2013, 06:24 AM

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 11:31 PM