Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Anyone Been Divorced?, ...and are now with the right person?

Assfucker
post May 12 2006, 11:27 AM
Post #1

(o)v(o)

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,153

I've been married once before, we got divorced. Just wasn't right for me. For various reasons, the main one being that we weren't sexualy compatable......It was hard for a while, I hung in for 7 years, well only married for 2.

We'd have made better friends than lovers, lucky for us we didn't have kids, so the divorce went well, she got everything and I took my stereo and one of the dogs.... laughing-smiley-017.gif

Shortly after, I met the most amazing woman I've ever met......I consider myself lucky for that too. She was sexy, sweet, and VERY understanding, we clicked right away....she was in the middle of a nasty divorce, but we hung in there and I never knew what love was till we met......A new high, so to speak.....you just know, and if you don't know what I mean, then you haven't found it yet sad.gif

It's nice to be one with your relationship, no to be judged for what you say.....and to just be head over heels in love....

Just a thought I had this morning.

--------------------
user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
numba1fan
post May 19 2006, 02:22 AM
Post #2

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,687

Nice to see how she feels. smile.gif

Should i tell her i'm only in it for the sex???????? ph34r.gif

tongue.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 10:57 PM