Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Digital Cameras, what's the word?

mountainlust
post Oct 24 2005, 02:37 PM
Post #1

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,962

I'm in the market for a digital camera. I've never had one before and I feel as though it's time to get one. I did this same sort of thing when cell phones first starting getting popular. I was like, "I've survived without one for this long; why should i get one now?" That was 7 years ago and now I wonder how I did get along without one for so long!

I digress...

So what is everyone's experience with digital cameras? Good brands? Good models to buy? How much money I'm looking at coughing up puke1.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
Accessories?

Thanks!

--------------------
"I love boobs."
- Understatement of the year (all of them)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
mountainlust
post Oct 24 2005, 03:56 PM
Post #2

B Cup

Member No.: 10,962

Great info, guys! Thanks a lot! 2thumbs.gif

Does anyone know about olympus? A friend had one a few years ago and it seemed pretty good. Any experience with those?

--------------------
"I love boobs."
- Understatement of the year (all of them)
+Quote Post
BusterHymen
post Oct 25 2005, 09:09 AM
Post #3

A Cup

Member No.: 951

QUOTE(mountainlust @ Oct 24 2005, 03:56 PM)
Great info, guys!  Thanks a lot!   2thumbs.gif

Does anyone know about olympus?  A friend had one a few years ago and it seemed pretty good.  Any experience with those?

Olympus' website has a great interactive tour of the one I have (Evolt 300) I think the same goes for their other models, probably need a high speed internet connection (or alot of time on your hands w/ dialup!).

Not all of Olympus models use the xDcards, mine uses the CF (compact flash) I put in a 1 gig 80x speed one, works nice for like $100.

Another thing that I do not think was mentioned is you might want to get an extended warranty (I know, I know the price of this "camera" is going higher and higher!!!) I am really good with my computers and digitals but about every laptop I've had has broken and luckily I've had the Ext. warranty, so far so good on the digital cameras. My latest Ex. warr on the Olympus was like $100 through Mack and is either 2 or 3 year (can't remember what I purchased).

Like Avvilimento said the Cannon's make some very nice units too I was either going with the Cannon or Olympus, it just seemed I got a little more for my money with the EVolt (maybe it was a mistake, maybe not! I probably won't know unless I had a Cannon D20 side by side mine and could compare!)

Sorry to ramble, I dig electronics as you might have gathered! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
I_love_gapeaches
post Oct 25 2005, 10:59 AM
Post #4

Training Bra

Member No.: 10,832

What took away from Sony, Buster?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th June 2024 - 11:28 PM