Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Compare These Melons, Who wins?

JMichael
post Mar 24 2024, 06:47 PM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,361

Covered or not covered?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
JMichael
post Mar 27 2024, 04:30 PM
Post #2

A Cup

Member No.: 46,361

Thanks for voting. Voting now closed
+Quote Post
genghis
post Mar 28 2024, 09:38 PM
Post #3

Training Bra

Member No.: 45,320

QUOTE(JMichael @ Mar 27 2024, 04:30 PM)
My wife and her friend (she gave me permission to post this) want to know who wins.

I am truly sorry for one to left, she has to be so ashamed, the disparity between these two women tits is appalling. If these two are friends, and the friend agreed to this, she clearly is a masochist that derives pleasure being humiliated losing all self-respect. Honestly, there is no comparison. That said, I’ll give it a go, first is size, a ridiculous endeavor, obviously tits to right are more than twice size of her friend. Shape is a real laugh-er, Wife’s are completely full and firm from top of chest to tip of nipples, friend’s on the other hand are drooping flat and empty below her waist spreading across stomach. Wife’s invisible nipples cannot be gauged, friends however very prominent, very large, saucer size, dark areolas with big long erect suck able nipples. Sexiest category obviously belongs to the wife, her friends tits aren’t even on her chest, just two grotesque fat lumpy tits, wife’s are very large full and firm with silky skin. Her friends public humiliation leaves her with feelings of hopelessness and helplessness, difficult picturing discernible way for her to recover.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 12:36 PM