Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> 2020 ?, No politics, no covid-19

Arnut
post Dec 4 2020, 02:03 PM
Post #1

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,442

Please tell us what you will remember of the year 2020 no politics or diseases please,,,I got two kids graduating that's what I'm going to remember and a lovely wife, we get along like best friends
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
Buck Turgidson
post Dec 4 2020, 08:20 PM
Post #2

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,352

For me, many things, some good, some bad, and some outstanding. But nothing prepared me for an interesting effect of the COVID lockdowns, re-opens and then limited restrictions. I have had many women come up to me, strike up some chit chat and then give me their phone number. Every one of these women were either married, or in a live-in boyfriend situation. A few were actually single. It truly struck me odd as the surge and timing of this. Some of these women just wanted to talk, some wanted to meet me as a new interest, and some were just rabid horny. Though they didn't come right out and tell me, I gathered that being locked down, some of these women simply got tired of being locked in the house with their sh!tbag man, or discovered that they really don't like him anymore and it's time for new pen!s, I mean, new meat, I mean, a new guy interest to start talking to. It's very interesting to say the least what came out of this virus mess!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 08:52 AM