Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Showing Off My Titlties, Just putting them out there.....

Evetitties81
post Jul 13 2014, 01:00 AM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 40,540

Hi there all, recently new here and still not sure if I am getting this right but I will try. I was just sitting here having a casual Sunday and got curious as to what people might think of my rack? So what better way then to ask and post a picture and receive expert feedback from you all. They to me are lovely, I like how they sit I like their size and never have any trouble finding pretty things for them to wear. So let me know what you think and be honest? I hope you enjoy.
So leave a comment and make my day, just be just viewing and running along...Attached Image

--------------------
Evetitties
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
Teo096
post Jul 13 2014, 08:27 AM
Post #2

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,068

QUOTE(Evetitties81 @ Jul 13 2014, 01:00 AM)
Hi there all, recently new here and still not sure if I am getting this right but I will try. I was just sitting here having a casual Sunday and got curious as to what people might think of my rack? So what better way then to ask and post a picture and receive expert feedback from you all. They to me are lovely, I like how they sit I like their size and never have any trouble finding pretty things for them to wear. So let me know what you think and be honest? I hope you enjoy.
So leave a comment and make my day, just be just viewing and running along...Attached Image

I think you have a great rack! Hope you continue posting pics of those beauties, they look to be well proportionedto your body and your nipples are fabulous!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 09:57 PM