Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Advice For Women..., we should share our knowledge too, right

jrock8
post Sep 7 2005, 01:45 PM
Post #1

Board Whore Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,319

Gents, this thread is our counterpart... if you could offer advice to women in the bedroom, what would you say? (i know many of us are usually thankful just to have a willing woman to play along, but let's get past that for now)

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
juicy_DD
post Sep 7 2005, 04:02 PM
Post #2

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,569

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 7 2005, 06:51 PM)
i'll start it out with these few things... (and no, they're not coming from current experiences w/my g/f... just thoughts i've had over time)
first, i've noticed that many women seem to shy away from giving head after they've been in a relationship for a while, from what i've heard, especially after getting married... (although not too many of the ladies around here it seems, lol)... my advice is DON'T... we know sex is good, but so is letting us be selfish from time to time... plus, you're in total control and can tease us as much as you want, we won't complain  2thumbs.gif

second, don't forget the boys... we love having you lick, suck on the head and shaft, but pay some serious attention to our balls and we'll be complete putty in your hands (well, hard putty)

third, stop being so self-conscious... go wild, leave the lights on, don't worry about how you look... we don't really care if you think you're having a "fat day" or think you've gained a couple pounds... we want someone that's going to embrace their sexuality and be totally focused on what's going on and enjoy themselves

I dont think this applies to the ladies on here!!!....

however....I can feel a touche coming on here somewhere!! guns.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2024 - 04:42 PM