Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Opiatepoet, Do I have to show Mine too?

Opiatepoet
post Oct 20 2009, 09:40 PM
Post #1

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,197

1jkl;j
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
Opiatepoet
post Mar 16 2010, 11:36 AM
Post #2

B Cup

Member No.: 18,197

Have had an interesting expirience lately and thought of questions I wanted to ask the boards.

I just lost a good freind of 5 years not long ago, not to death or anything, but due to the feelings involved in our freindship. Without a long story the basics of it are she had feelings for me, and I must admit I had some for her too, but it became too hard for her to stay friends knowing her and I would never be together, or that it was very unlikely.

Not three days after I began chatting with a nice girl on a game I play online, and we became fast friends, the other night however she revealed to me she has been feeling guilty, and has feelings for me despite her being in a relationship, and I being in one as well. Now I get the impression that its not me in this situation,that it could have been any guy who seemed nice, I feel she might be feeling neglected by her bf, and looking for attention and intimacy elsewhere, and it seems to be interest in an allmost purely sexual nature, but it struck me how quickly the same situation seemed to have developed so closely after the last ended, with my previous freind. In addittion, this new friend talks constantly about how she should avoid certain subjects so as not to tease herself when talking to me, subjects of a sexual nature, but then not 5 minutes later makes some very graphic and teasing comments to me.

My questions are this, do you think its possible for men and women to be friends without attraction and sexual tension getting in the way? And where is the boundary from flirting and play to overt sexual advances, and how does one keep from crossing it without stopping that kind of conversation all together? I enjoy having freinds, and am a bit on the flirty side myself, aaaand dont see an issue with talking, but I dont want to hurt anyone by giving them the impression I am interested in more than that, hearing what my last friend had to go through and making her cry on numerous occasions, I never want to hurt someone that way again if I can avoid it.

Id be curious to know everyones thoughts.
+Quote Post
digitalnights
post Apr 4 2010, 02:52 PM
Post #3

B Cup

Member No.: 27,169

QUOTE(Opiatepoet @ Mar 16 2010, 09:36 AM)
Have had an interesting expirience lately and thought of questions I wanted to ask the boards.

I just lost a good freind of 5 years not long ago, not to death or anything, but due to the feelings involved in our freindship. Without a long story the basics of it are she had feelings for me, and I must admit I had some for her too, but it became too hard for her to stay friends knowing her and I would never be together, or that it was very unlikely.

Not three days after I began chatting with a nice girl on a game I play online, and we became fast friends, the other night however she revealed to me she has been feeling guilty, and has feelings for me despite her being in a relationship, and I being in one as well. Now I get the impression that its not me in this situation,that it could have been any guy who seemed nice, I feel she might be feeling neglected by her bf, and looking for attention and intimacy elsewhere, and it seems to be interest in an allmost purely sexual nature, but it struck me how quickly the same situation seemed to have developed so closely after the last ended, with my previous freind. In addittion, this new friend talks constantly about how she should avoid certain subjects so as not to tease herself when talking to me, subjects of a sexual nature, but then not 5 minutes later makes some very graphic and teasing comments to me.

My questions are this, do you think its possible for men and women to be friends without attraction and sexual tension getting in the way? And where is the boundary from flirting and play to overt sexual advances, and how does one keep from crossing it without stopping that kind of conversation all together? I enjoy having freinds, and am a bit on the flirty side myself, aaaand dont see an issue with talking, but I dont want to hurt anyone by giving them the impression I am interested in more than that, hearing what my last friend had to go through and making her cry on numerous occasions, I never want to hurt someone that way again if I can avoid it.

Id be curious to know everyones thoughts.

I am friends with quite a few girls I slept with in the past still. I actually look at them now as more family then anything. One I consider my sister and I am planning her wedding haha..... the other, my new gf is friends with her too... we've been to events and house parties with them all. I say it's independent to each situation OP, but yeah. You can be friends with girls even after that. You have to want to.

--------------------
"I've been risking my life for a lot of stupid reasons. This is the first one that makes sense to me."

user posted imageuser posted image
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Opiatepoet   Opiatepoet   Oct 20 2009, 09:40 PM
Southern_Belle   Welcome to the site :) I too am into art and am ...   Oct 20 2009, 10:29 PM
Opiatepoet   That would be great! Send me whatever art y...   Oct 21 2009, 07:55 AM
bigpete   Welcome aboard mate, So... who are the 4 girls??   Oct 20 2009, 11:08 PM
Opiatepoet   Thank you sir, as for the girls, well, the two w...   Oct 21 2009, 07:58 AM
gwiskup   [quote=Opiatepoet,Oct 21 2009, 08:58 AM] Thank you...   Oct 21 2009, 08:05 AM
Southern_Belle   :shuwks: :shuwks: :shuwks:   Oct 21 2009, 10:27 AM
Opiatepoet   lhl;   Oct 21 2009, 10:50 PM
Southern_Belle   oh my you are wonderful! I must say I'm...   Oct 21 2009, 11:04 PM
Opiatepoet   Not as good as me? Surely you jest, those are s...   Oct 21 2009, 11:06 PM
Damien 03   I like ur art really nice Im into some art as we...   Apr 8 2010, 11:52 PM
Opiatepoet   picture removed   Oct 21 2009, 11:10 PM
Opiatepoet   picture removed   Oct 21 2009, 11:11 PM
misschickie   Hey there! thanks for the shout out....and th...   Oct 22 2009, 11:56 AM
FreakyShinnizle   Whoa! Awesome pic there, hotstuff! Love th...   Oct 22 2009, 05:46 PM
Opiatepoet   gsdg   Oct 22 2009, 10:12 PM
Opiatepoet   Oh oh it might be too early, and there might allre...   Oct 23 2009, 01:51 AM
Southern_Belle   Happy Halloween...what better for a teacher the...   Oct 23 2009, 09:22 AM
Opiatepoet   dssdf   Oct 23 2009, 08:13 PM
misschickie   http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/index.php...30...   Oct 23 2009, 01:56 AM
Opiatepoet   Promise? :P   Oct 23 2009, 02:07 AM
mtnguy75   I second the wow! :2thumbsup: Where the hell w...   Oct 23 2009, 08:21 PM
Opiatepoet   ive decided to expand the halloween costume idea w...   Oct 23 2009, 11:59 PM
Opiatepoet   dfghsdfg   Oct 30 2009, 08:39 PM
Opiatepoet   I need some more love on my wall, anybody? (Im loo...   Nov 2 2009, 10:03 PM
Southern_Belle   RE: Opiatepoet   Nov 3 2009, 12:06 AM
evade20   Ask and yee shall receive! :P :thumbup:   Nov 3 2009, 12:49 AM
Opiatepoet   Beautiful sweetie, just what I needed :P :wub:...   Nov 3 2009, 02:39 AM
mtnguy75   awesome decoraotar ya got there dude! Makes a ...   Nov 3 2009, 01:09 AM
Opiatepoet   Indeed I am blessed that such an angel heeded my...   Nov 3 2009, 02:46 AM
mtnguy75   Both quit delectable my friend ;)   Nov 4 2009, 12:44 AM
Opiatepoet   Time for an update, and let me say there were a co...   Nov 23 2009, 10:59 AM
Opiatepoet   hey again everyone, been away a while but im back,...   Feb 23 2010, 06:18 PM
Opiatepoet   just as an update for those who care, working hard...   Feb 25 2010, 11:04 PM
evade20   :lol:   Feb 26 2010, 05:19 AM
ddd35   :roflmao:   Feb 27 2010, 10:29 AM
ddd35   My experience has been : I have several femal...   Mar 16 2010, 12:14 PM
Opiatepoet   Thank you kindly for the response, its good to ...   Mar 19 2010, 02:53 AM
Opiatepoet   Well I am officially 27, what a year its been allr...   Mar 30 2010, 12:33 PM
Opiatepoet   So Ive decided not to leave entirely, just wont be...   Apr 21 2010, 06:37 PM

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd June 2024 - 10:54 AM