Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Hey I Have A Proposal, just putting this out there

hhwehzh0
post Jun 7 2009, 04:10 PM
Post #1

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,711

hey guys.
i have a quick request for you all. im just putting this out there, see what happens lol
i wondered if theres anyone on here who would be interested in meeting up for a threesome? i dunno what peoples opinions are about meeting up in real life, has anyone actually done it?
cus ive been thinking alot lately about how id love to have one, but i cant really see it happening with anyone i know.
ive chatted with some really nice guys and gals on here and id love to know whether anyone thinks it might be a good idea.
i would'nt meet up just for one on one sex but i really, REALLY want to try a threesome (preferably one guy, one girl, with big boobies hehe tongue.gif jk)
thought id ask anyway, no harm in trying, eh lol
if anyones interested, or if anyone wants a face pic first or anything, please PM me smile.gif

thanks guys n gals x smile.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
Darkone72
post Jun 8 2009, 05:00 PM
Post #2

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,399

I am sure there are many ways of finding people that want to try a three some especially if its with two hot women with big boobs, but the net wouldnt be a good idea, not that these so called "nice" people arent "nice" just is not the brightest of idea's, check out local area's there might be people that you know of or partly know that can point ya in the right direction, there are alot of people out there that are just as freaky as you are or freakier hehe
2thumbs.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 06:55 AM