Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> I Watched My Neighbours Fucking!

jackyoulike
post Oct 6 2008, 11:19 AM
Post #1

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,778

Well, not my neighbours, my parents' neighbours. They went out and I was left there alone. I thought I'd have a look out the bathroom window and see what I could see and there was a guy in bed (3 o'clock on a Sunday afternoon!). He must've moved in after I moved out. You can see right into his bedroom window.
So about 20 minutes later I go back for another look and he's leaning over looks like he's kissing someone, but I can't see who. Then I see an arm, the cover pulls back, the hand appears to be around his cock and then I ducked away from the window because it looked like they were getting up. I've got my jeans and boxers round my ankles by this point obviously, masturbating furiously.
I look out the window again and she's on all fours naked over the covers and he's slipping his cock in. I can't believe my luck! He fucks her doggy style. His hands are around her waist, she buries her head in the covers, back arched. I can see the fat around her arse rippling. She's hot by the way, nice big tits.
Her hand comes round onto his arse, the 'fuck me harder' signal and not long after that he cums and gets his hands round her tits.
Then I came.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
penman
post Oct 6 2008, 01:08 PM
Post #2

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,454

QUOTE(jackyoulike @ Oct 6 2008, 11:19 AM)
Well, not my neighbours, my parents' neighbours. They went out and I was left there alone. I thought I'd have a look out the bathroom window and see what I could see and there  was a guy in bed (3 o'clock on a Sunday afternoon!). He must've moved in after I moved out. You can see right into his bedroom window.
So about 20 minutes later I go back for another look and he's leaning over looks like he's kissing someone, but I can't see who. Then I see an arm, the cover pulls back, the hand appears to be around his cock and then I ducked away from the window because it looked like they were getting up. I've got my jeans and boxers round my ankles by this point obviously, masturbating furiously.
I look out the window again and she's on all fours naked over the covers and he's slipping his cock in. I can't believe my luck! He fucks her doggy style. His hands are around her waist, she buries her head in the covers, back arched. I can see the fat around her arse rippling. She's hot by the way, nice big tits.
Her hand comes round onto his arse, the 'fuck me harder' signal and not long after that he cums and gets his hands round her tits.
Then I came.

This almost counts as a threesome smile.gif

--------------------

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 01:54 AM